The Voodoo Queen - Cover

The Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale of the supernatural and the cult of the vampire chief Lafitte. Marie Ma Cher is the voodoo queen of New Orleans and wields her power over all her devoted followers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The Voodoo Queen stood high above the crowd as her float was prepared for Fat Tuesday.

All of her Crue were lined up below her.

The float was decorated with Mardi Gras baubles. A celebration of pleasure before receiving the pain.

Her twenty young studs lined up in ranks of four. They were naked except for turbaned loin cloths made with loving care by her hand maidens. The loin cloths were designed to hide their prominent erections that were certain to rise. The procession was notorious for hordes of groping females exuberant in their joy making and desirous of contact with naked flesh and youthful cocks.

The majority of her hand picked crue were black, that is, varying mixtures of black, all the way from Nubian black(black so dark as to shine with it's very blackness), a black so pure and undiluted by other bloods; to the other extreme of very light skinned, mixed blood blacks with only a hint of their African heritage. In between were the brown skinned mulattoes with strong legs and backs filled with energy and sexual stamina, the coffee colored quadroons with strong Caucasian features and generally congenial natures. They were the cream of the New Orleans nightlife. Favored by the local, dark skinned, black girls and desired by the groups of young white college girls searching for a new and unfamiliar sexual awakening. They were the "Mr. Goodbar" of the (I want it all) new generation.

The white features, the hint of black blood to deepen their mystery, these sexual powerhouses were ever ready to service a woman's needs.

They were all handpicked by Marie. She knew them all by name and called them to her bed to fill her ass with their creamy streams of cum. Her human needs were often too strong to ignore and she had to have her ass filled with a long, thick cock.

The male members of the Voodoo Queens crue had all savored the tightness of her pucker hole and enjoyed her wails of pleasure as they drained their tools deep inside. The ability of her sphincter to milk their cocks of every last drop of cum amazed them all. She tightly clenched their long thick shafts as they pounded her sensitive ass cheeks. The sheer delight of shooting their copious loads into her adorable ass made then her sexual slaves for life. No sex with mere mortals could ever take the place of the feeling of complete and utter release they achieved with the Voodoo Queen. Marie drained them of the juices of their inner core, the very essence of their physical existence.

She thrived on their cum.

Their very life force was forever a part of her powerful gris gris.

Seeing a favorite well-muscled mulatto crue man, Marie stepped in behind his bent over body and slipped her hand under his loin cloth. As she had expected, his manhood was in full extension with droplets of pre-cum oozing onto her fingers.

She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean.

The taste of hot male juice made Marie's virgin vagina tingle with excitement. She was flushed with sexual arousal. Her nipples were protruding out and they were like rock hard like little pebbles waiting to be rubbed and sucked. Her pucker hole was quivering and clenching uncontrollably, in anticipation of a sudden and unexpected impalement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.