Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

As the sun's rays broke over the mountaintops Saburo's eyes opened. He reached for Niomi but the bed was otherwise empty. Hurriedly he dressed and followed the smell of cooking to the kitchen where Niomi hummed as she prepared his breakfast.

He walked to her and from behind put his arms around her.

"Good morning, young Tosaka," she smiled.

"So we are back to young Tosaka, eh? What happened to Saburo?"

"That was last night. Your father will arrive before long. Perhaps it is best if we go back to young Tosaka."

Niomi," he said, turning her to face him, 'I don't want to go back. Last night was the most wonderful of my life."

"I am glad you enjoyed it," she replied.

"I don't mean the sex. I mean, that was wonderful too, but last night I found someone who can make my life so happy."

"Saburo, I don't think..."

"Listen, please! You are the woman for me. I want nothing else than to spend my life with you."

"Saburo, please don't misunderstand. Last night was wondrous for me as well. You are a wonderful young man who will make some girl a loving husband, but..."

"No buts, Niomi. I don't want some girl, I want you."

"But surely you realize the difference in our ages. Besides, you will going off to college soon ... and then there is the fact that I am a married woman, a married woman with a reputation."

"The difference in our ages mean nothing to me. I think last night proved that. True, I will be going to college, but you can come with me, or I will return to see you as often as I can until I am through college."

"And the fact that I am married?" smiled Niomi ruefully.

"We both know you are unhappy in this marriage. Divorce him. I promise I will devote my life to making you happy."

"The fact that I would even consider your offer is a tribute to you and the man you are, Saburo, but there are many complications, more than either of us could imagine."

"I am not concerned with complications. I am concerned with YOU!"

"And what would your father say?"

"I admit, he will be shocked at first, but he had always had my best interests at heart. He will want what will make me happy."

"And if he doesn't?"

"He WILL! I know he will."

"Saburo, last night was the most wonderful of my life..."

"And I can say the same."

"But," she continued, "you are rushing into this. You should not, cannot, run off with a whore who..."

"I have asked you not to use that word."

"Very well, you cannot run off with a woman of my age and reputation without expecting repercussions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.