Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

Niomi had, over the past few months, accepted her role in life and in so doing the life had almost gone out of her. Days and nights meant nothing. Like a robot she arose, prepared meals, cleaned house and then "performed" for her son and husband which usually consisted of taking a friend, sometimes two, of theirs to bed and subjecting herself to any and every act of depravity. Only last week she had been forced to copulate with a large dog. Arora and Hyota had roared with laughter when the dog's knot penetrated her and the two were hung together for over twenty minutes. Niomi's cries of pain only incited the dog and the watching men. Hyota's girlfriend, Miori laughed as well and urged Niomi to satisfy her new lover. At last the hapless housewife felt the dog's semen splatter into her womb but it still took several minutes before they could uncouple, her three onlookers shouting crude obscenities at her the entire time.

Simply, Niomi wanted to die. Earlier she had rejected suicide as she desperately clung to hope that this nightmare would somehow end. Now she realized there was to be no end and worse there was no hope. She was trapped. Anticipating her actions, Arora had already warned her against trying to leave.

"Leave and Hyota and I will hunt you down and you will not like what will come next," he said. "With your reputation, no one in the village would blame a husband who hunts down a whore of a wife who has left him. No one would blame me for asserting my husband's right to discipline a wayward wife. If you think you are miserable now, just try running away. Then you will find out the true meaning of misery."

"But why, Arora? Why are you and Hyota doing this to me? I have always tried to be a faithful and loving wife."

"Faithful?" he snorted. "You bed every man and woman in the village who will have you! And yes, even with your own son, you incestuous whore!"

"But only because it is what you and Hyota want."

"And isn't it right that a man and his son should be pleased by their woman? You ceased to be able to arouse me in bed long ago. Now the only way you can excite me is to lie with other men and women. I want satisfaction! It is your responsibility as my wife to see that I get it. You are a worthless whore, Niomi, but at least you have found a way to excite me. So, I expect you to please me when I want. As for Hyota, your incestuous affair with him proves what a whore you are. Seducing your own son!" The words spat out at her.

"But ... but I didn't..."

"Don't lie to me. You first seduced Hyota's friend, Kikata. Perhaps that was only practice, for then you seduced your own son. And even now you continue to go to his bed. He is young and knows no better than to love his mother. But you pervert that mother's love and take his body into yours and accept his seed. Do you want his baby, Niomi? Is that it? Do you want to have a baby with your own son?"

"NO! Please, Arora, please listen..."

"I want to hear nothing you have to say. Now get back to your housework and then prepare to do the only thing you know how to do right. We will have visitors tonight and you will show us all what a whore you really are."

" ... Yes, my husband," was all she could manage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.