Niomi's Tears
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

Niomi was kept busy upon Arora's return, her only respite during the day as at night she was first compelled to entertain her husband and then, once he was asleep, to steal into her son's room and provide him with carnal amusement until the early morning hours when she would again slip back into their bedroom and lie beside Arora until he awoke.

It was obvious that Hyota was enjoying her discomfort and unease as well as her descent into self loathing. She no longer questioned her moniker of whore and submitted to any depravity (and there were many) which Hyota wished. It was easy to see Niomi had given up any hope of a return to some form of normalcy in their lives. She, at first, had hoped that Hyota, once his carnal cravings had been satisfied would at least return the video and even perhaps turn his erotic attention elsewhere. But, if anything, his fascination with screwing his own mother and demeaning her very existence seemed to heighten as the next few weeks unfolded.

Arora, however, after a short time upon his return when his sexual interest peaked, had now relapsed into a mild, unexcited interest in her. This made it a bit easier since she was now performing sexual favors primarily only for Hyota but she was deeply upset that once again she seemed incapable of attracting and arousing her husband.

"I have a surprise," said Arora as he returned from the village.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yes, Hyota is bringing home a couple of friends for dinner. One of them a woman."

"Then I should get to work preparing the meal," she said forcing a smile.

'Perhaps, ' she thought Hyota has met some friends toward whom he can direct his attention. 'Perhaps even a nice young girl.'

Pleasant thoughts filled her mind for the first time in several weeks as she prepared the food and set an attractive lotus arrangement on the table.

An hour later the front door slid open and Hyota entered.

"I have a surprise," he laughed.

"I am afraid your father has spoiled the surprise," she smiled in return.

"Not at all," commented Arora bringing forth a blindfold.

"Wha... ?" began a puzzled Niomi as the blindfold was placed tightly around her eyes.

"I want my guests to be a total surprise," said Hyota spinning his mother around several times then suddenly pulling away the blindfold.

Niomi was at once filled with both fear and loathing as the "guests" who stood before her were none other than Kikata Nagura and Miori Masuru.

"Wha... ?" she started, turning to Hyota for an explanation.

"I think you know Kikata, do you not, Mother?"

Her heart felt as if it would burst from her chest in fear, but Niomi knew she must keep up pretenses in front of Arora.

"I ... Yes, hello Mr. Nagura."

"Ah, such a pleasure to see you again Mrs. Hawasawa," he leered in return.

For her son to invite the man who had raped her and started the collapse of her life was another of her son's insults. For her to have to serve food to such an animal was the epitome of degradation. Yet here also was the woman who had begun the decline in her relationship with Hyota, the woman who had taken her money and Hyota's ring and promised to leave and never return.

'Surely Arora must know who she is, ' she thought, then realized that her husband had never actually met the woman. All dealings with this woman had been through her. She wasn't even sure she had ever even mentioned the woman's name, referring to her only as "that woman."

"And my very good friend, Miori Masuru," said Hyota.

Niomi shot him a look of injury but he didn't even seem to notice. Again, for appearances sake Niomi bowed her head in greeting.

"Miss Masuru," was all she could manage.

"Mrs. Hawasawa," came back the cool reply from the attractive smiling face.

"Welcome. Please sit. Dinner is ready," she said almost choking on the words.

The meal was delicious, but Niomi felt sickened. Just when she thought the situation might be changing for the better, Hyota brought the two people most responsible for her misery into her own house.

There was a great deal of smiling and laughing during the meal, but none of it from Niomi who said virtually nothing as Hyota and the other two obviously enjoyed not only each other's company but Niomi's discomfort as well.

After what seemed an eternity the meal was over and sake was shared among all.

After yet more conversation which Niomi was not a part of since she cleared and washed dishes, Arora arose and stretched.

"I fear the sake at the village and here has been too much. I beg your forgiveness but an old man needs his rest."

"Of course Mr. Hawasawa, cooed Miori. It has been a pleasure to meet you."

"For me as well, my dear," he smiled and after bowing retired to the bedroom.

As soon as the bedroom door closed Niomi hissed, "My son, what is the meaning of..."

"Silence!" said Hyota. I invited Kikata because I thought you and he would like to get reacquainted."

"No, you wouldn't!" gasped the housewife.

"Of course! Since you enjoyed his company so much the last time..."

"And I certainly enjoyed yours..." continued Nagura.

"But ... but..." stammered Niomi looking to Miori.

"Surprised to see me, Niomi? sneered the woman. "Shall I tell her?" she asked Hyota who nodded his assent. "You see, Niomi, I never left the village. Hyota and I have been seeing each other without your knowing."

"But, you agreed..."

"Agreeing to and doing are not the same. Hyota and I intend to continue seeing each other. I have the ring ... and your money."

"And ... and you knew?" Niomi asked of her son, tears appearing in her eyes.

"It was my idea. You're not only a whore, Mother, but a stupid whore as well."

Niomi felt the pang of heartbreak, her head dropped as she could not meet her son's gaze.

"When you tried to buy off Miori, the three of us got together and hatched a plan. I've known you were a slut since I was a teenager...

"No, I..." but he continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"I sent Kikata to fakku with you and record everything. After you "entertained" Kikata, the three of us sat and watched the video in the village at Miori's apartment."

"I must say," injected Miori, "that you are one whore who enjoys her work."

Niomi was devastated and speechless.

"So," continued Hyota, "with the video in hand it was quite easy to get you to put out."

"But, why ... why... ?"

"I've wanted to fakku with you for a long time, Mother, but when you tried to drive Miori away I knew I wanted to get even. I found a way to do both."

"I ... I ... cannot listen to any more of this!" cried Niomi, starting to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" demanded Hyota.

"Anywhere but here. I cannot..."

"You don't get it yet, do you, Mother? You are my whore now -- soon to be OUR whore. You will do as we say!"

"No! I..."

"Must I remind you that the video can wind up in Father's hands any time we please?"

"Please, not after all..."

"You can beg all you like, Mother, but unless you continue to please us -- and I mean all three of us, Father will get the video and you will be thrown out to become the disgraced laughing stock of the village."

The anguish was almost too much to bear. Niomi felt as if her heart would break. Betrayed by not only Nagura and Masuru, but by her own son. Her own self respect destroyed, it was only her marriage which mattered now. Arora must never know."

"Wha ... what do you want of me?"

"Let's start by you emptying your savings jar in the kitchen and bringing it here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.