Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

"And exactly why have you asked me here?" said the attractive forty-two year old.

Niomi and Miori were seated at the small round table where Niomi had just served tea.

"Has Hyota spoken of our conversation yesterday?"

"Yes, he simply said you do not approve of me. He suggested we meet so you might get to know me better."

"You know he plans to ask you to marry him?"

"Last night. He gave me this," she said showing off the ring, a superior smirk on her face.

Niomi tried not to show the pain she felt at that moment.

"I will come directly to the point."

"I wish you would."

"I know of your previous marriages and I know each time you have benefited financially."

"So?"

"So, why Hyota? He doesn't have much money."

"He had enough to buy me this ring."

"But he has gone in debt just to afford that ring. He has no savings. His bank account is empty."

"Hmmm," paused the woman, "I was not aware..."

"I want my son to be happy. You want money. Perhaps we can reach an agreement," said Niomi.

"And what might that be?"

Niomi produced a fistful of yen. It was household money she had been saving back since most of Arora's retirement was going to the sake house these days.

"This may not be much, but it is all we have," she said shoving the bills across the table. "and it is certainly more than you will get from Hyota."

"In exchange... ?" asked Miori.

"Leave the village ... and Hyota. Never see him again."

The woman mulled over the offer.

"And I keep the ring!" she said at last.

"If you must. Just get out of Hyota's life."

"Is tomorrow soon enough?"

"Yes, just take the ring and the money and go."

"Very well," said the woman pocketing the money. "I assume our business here is concluded?"

"Yes," was Niomi's one word reply.

"Very well then," said Miori rising and starting for the door. "By the way, your son is quite good in bed. That part I shall miss!"

And with that she was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.