My Father's Son - Cover

My Father's Son

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman discovers her father might have had a son with another woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I sat on the curb of the sidewalk and wept hysterically. I found it hard to breathe. I had all sorts of emotions running through my head. I was happy, I was sad, I was scared. After sobbing for 15 minutes or so, I got up and slowly walked toward the convenience store on the next block. I was pissed off because I had forgotten my cell phone. I needed to call Wendy. I went inside the store which was almost empty. That made me feel slightly better. I don’t think I could have handled a crowd. I asked the clerk if I could please use their phone. I explained I had no money to use the payphone outside. He was kind enough to let me make a quick phone call as long as he dialed the number to ensure it wasn’t long distance.

Luckily my dad had taught me to memorize phone numbers in case of moments like these. I had recited Wendy’s cell phone number over and over until I memorized it. I called her and prayed she would be home.

“Hello?” She answered sounding almost cautiously.

“Hey, it’s me,” I began. “I-I need to talk to you. I need to talk to someone!” Just then tears spilled from my eyes. Damnit! I didn’t want to cry again! I thought I was done crying!

The store clerk looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

“Sara? Where are you?” Wendy asked.

I told her where I was and she promised she would come pick me up. Feeling somewhat relieved. I hung up the phone and waited for my best friend. As promised, Wendy arrived within 10 minutes. I went outside and got in her car. I started to cry again before even speaking.

“Aww Sara, what’s wrong?” Wendy asked putting her hand over mine.

“W-we got the paternity test results,” I sobbed.

Wendy’s eyes widened. “What? Really? So? What were the results?”

I looked at my best friend who anxiously waited for my answer. “He’s my brother.”

Wendy blinked and her eyes saddened. “I’m sorry Sara ... or should I say congrats?”

I shrugged. “That’s the thing. I’m stuck. I mean I’m happy to know I have a sibling but at the same time...”

“Yeah...” Wendy understood.

“So what did you say to Jack? “ She asked.

“I didn’t say anything. I ran off. That’s why I called you.”

Wendy gasped and squeezed my hand. “Sara! You just ran away? That’s not going to solve anything!”

I sighed. “I know. I know I have to face Jack but right now I’m just so scared.” I leaned over and put my head on my best friend’s shoulder.

“Oh Sara...” Wendy said softly. “You want to go to my house for tonight? So you can clear you mind?”

I nodded.

She started the car and I sat back up to put on my seatbelt. We drove in silence. My best friend always knew how to make me feel better.

I got to Wendy’s house and as soon as we walked in her father and mother were waiting at the door. We walked in quietly and Wendy’s dad was the one to tell me.

“Sara ... your father is looking for you. He called her to see if you had come here and we told him we hadn’t seen you.” He looked at Wendy and furrowed his brow. “Going to go put gas in the car huh?” He questioned his daughter.

Wendy began to fidget. “I’m sorry dad.”

“I’ll call your father to let him know where you are,” Mr. Jennings said to me.

I wanted to protest but I knew he was only doing the right thing. I heard Mr. Jennings on the phone talking to my dad. Mrs. Jennings looked concerned. “Are you ok sweetie?” She asked.

“I’ll be fine,” I said hesitantly.

“Do you want something to eat or drink?” Mrs. Jennings asked so kindly.

“No, but thank you.”

“Well ... have a seat and wait for your dad to pick you up,” Mrs. Jennings said before going back to the kitchen where her husband was.

“I’m sorry Sara. I didn’t know your dad had called my folks,” Wendy apologized.

“It’s ok. It’s not your fault,” I replied. We went to sit down on the couch where the TV was showing Seinfeld.

I nervously waited for my dad to pick me up.

“Are you really that much in love with Jack?” Wendy asked in a whisper.

“Yes,” I didn’t hesitate to say.

“Wow...” was all Wendy could say.

“But I know I can’t keep loving him this way. I need to tell him we need to just be brother and sister. I mean incest is wrong isn’t it?” I asked sadly.

Wendy shrugged giving me sympathetic eyes.

“I mean you’d never think of any of your brothers that way would you?”

Wendy looked horrified. “Ewww no way! But then again none of my brothers look anything like Jack, so...”

We both laughed a little.

Just then we heard my dad’s car pull up. My heart began to pound. He rang the doorbell and Mr. Jennings answered.

“Hello Edward. She’s right in there,” he pointed to me.

My dad’s eyes met mine. He had red swollen eyes just like mine. He too had been crying. “Sara...” He rasped.

I stood up and Wendy did too. She rubbed my back gently.

“Let’s go,” he said sounding half mad and half sad.

I didn’t say anything I just gave my best friend a hug and told her I’d talk to her later.

“Thanks Edgar. I appreciate it,” my dad said to Mr. Jennings.

“No problem. You all be careful.”

My father and I walked outside. The sun was just starting to set. My father didn’t say anything to me until we got in the car.

“Sara ... why in the world did you run off like that? You had all of us worried sick! Jack went riding around to find you and when he couldn’t find you we all panicked!”

Jack ... oh my Jack.

“I’m sorry dad. I guess I didn’t know how much the news was going to impact me.”

“I thought you wanted a brother?” My dad questioned.

“I did ... I do ... I guess I was shocked and freaked out. I’m sorry. I’m ok now though,” I lied.

My father sighed. “I was so worried about you.”

“I’m so sorry dad. I didn’t mean to freak out like that. Let’s just go home ok?”

He nodded.

“I-Is Jack still there?” I asked nervously.

“Yes and so is Debbie.”

I felt my hands begin to shake. How in the world was I going to react when I got back home? My father finally turned on the car and drove back home. Once we arrived I saw Jack’s Camaro parked in front of my house. He’d brought Debbie in his car.

Once we walked in my mom, Debbie and Jack all looked relieved to see me. My mom was the first to hug me. “Oh Sara! I’m so glad you’re ok!”

“Thank goodness! We were so worried about you!” Debbie said and hugged me too. Jack stood by Debbie and looked at me with intense eyes.

“You sure do run fast ... sis,” he hesitated to say the S word. I smiled shyly. He moved closer to hug me. He whispered in my ear, “I love you.”

I quickly pulled away. “I’m sorry everyone. I guess I just freaked. I’ve been an only child forever and now to hear I have a sibling...”I looked at my brother Jack who I was deeply in love with, “Well I guess it was big news to digest.”

Debbie touched my arm softly. “I know it’s big news sweetie. It’s ok we are all feeling all kinds of emotions right now aren’t we?” Debbie asked Jack. Jack just nodded and stared at me with those intense eyes of his.

“Can I talk to you ... sis?” There he went hesitating to say the S word.

“Uh sure,” I said nervously. I waited.

“Alone,” he added.

I gulped. “Um ... ok let’s go to my room.”

I noticed my mom eying me cautiously. As we walked to my room I could hear my mom, dad and Debbie start to chat. We went into my room and I left the door open. Jack frowned and went to close the door. He walked towards me and stood in front of me.

“Ok ... so now that you know we are related ... how do you feel? About me? About us?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess we should just be brother and sister. I mean we can’t be lovers or anything like that. “I regretted saying what I said.

Jack’s eyes saddened. “What? Really?”

“Yes, really. Jack you and I are related. Imagine how much we’ll hurt our parents if we tell them we were fooling around.”

Jack narrowed his eyes. I began to cower. “How can you say we were fooling around when you know it was much more than that? I love you Sara. You know I do.”

I licked my dry lips. “You can’t love me like that Jack. You know it. It’s just wrong.”

Jack frowned. “So what exactly are you saying, Sara?”

I took a deep breath and turned away from him like a coward. “I’m saying ... we are brother and sister.”

“Could you at least look at me?” He asked sadly.

I turned to look at him. His eyes began to tear but he fought hard not to cry. “I’m sorry Jack. It’s for the best.”

He sighed and blinked back tears. “Fine. If that’s what you want I’ll respect that but don’t expect me to stop loving you overnight.”

With that, he quietly walked out of my room. I stood in the middle of my room for what seemed to be forever. I felt numb. I had to fight from crying again. I was afraid my mom or dad would come in and wonder what the hell was wrong with me. A few minutes later I heard Jack’s car and I knew he and Debbie had left.

I heard a soft knock on my door. I took a deep breath. “C-come in,” I tried not to stammer.

My mom walked in looking concerned. “Sara, are you ok?”

I nodded and put on the best fake smile I could manage. “Y-yes of course mom! I’m so happy I have a brother!”

My mom closed my door and narrowed her eyes at me. “Why are you lying to me?”

Tears spilled down my face again. Damnit!

My mom walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. “It’s ok Sara. Cry. You need to cry.”

“Mom ... oh mom...” My voice was muffled as I cried in my mother’s arms.

“What did you tell Jack?” she asked as she slowly pulled away and helped wipe my tears.

“I-I told him that we are simply brother and sister. We can’t be anything else.”

“And what did he say?”

I looked down and told her what he’d said.

“So what now? Are you sure you can handle being just his sister?” My mom questioned sadly.

I shrugged. “I guess. I have no choice do I?”

My mom sighed and hugged me again.


The next day after school I was about to go home when I heard my phone chime. It was a text message from Jack. I was at my locker when it happened. I spotted Gabriel looking over at me and I knew he was still waiting for his answer about prom. I turned around and looked at Jack’s message.

Jack: We need to talk. Can you come over after school?

I waited a few minutes to reply. I wasn’t sure it was a good idea to go over to Jack’s but I felt that we did still have some unresolved issues to tend to.

Me: I’ll come over I put my phone up and began to get my books out of my locker that I would need for my homework that night. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Gabriel standing in front of me.

“Hey Sara.”

“HI.”

“So...” he began nervously, “have you made up your mind about prom?”

I gulped. “N-no not really.”

His face darkened. “Oh.”

I felt awful but I had too much on my mind and so much going on at home that prom was the last thing on my mind. Had I never met Jack I wouldn’t have hesitated to go to prom at all with Gabriel. Had I never met Jack I would have never had a chance to experience true love.

“Look, if you want to ask someone else, that’s ok. I just have a lot going on right now.”

Gabriel looked concerned. “I’m sorry to hear that. Is there anything you want to talk about?”

I nodded. “No it’s ok. I’m sorry about prom.”

He shrugged. “It’s ok. I guess I’ll see you around?”

I nodded. “See you.”

He walked away looking gloom but I just wasn’t ready for prom or anything. I needed to know what the hell I was going to do about Jack. My Jack.


I got to Jack’s house 30 minutes later. I didn’t see Debbie’s car in the driveway so I figured she wasn’t home. That made me nervous. I took a deep breath before approaching the door. Jack was already waiting for me.

“Sara,” he said greeting me as he opened the front door to let me inside.

I walked in slowly. Once inside, I turned around to face Jack, who was officially known as my brother. We shared my father’s blood.

“Hi Jack,” I said softly.

He leaned in for a hug. I pulled back.

He frowned. “So what? Now I can’t get a hug?”

I knew I was overreacting but I was almost afraid if I hugged Jack I would want to kiss Jack and then do so much more with Jack...

I blushed. “I’m sorry.” I stepped forward and hugged him.

I was the one to break the embrace. “So ... what did you want to talk about?”

“I want to talk about us. Do you really just want to go back to being brother and sister?”

“I-It’s for the best,” I stumbled on my words.

Jack reached out and touched my face. He caressed my cheek gently. “Are you sure?”

At that moment maybe I wasn’t so sure. At that moment feeling Jack’s warm touch was making me doubt my decision. His blue eyes were focused on me. His hand went slowly from my face down to my neck. He inched closer to me and with both hands cupped my face.

“You don’t love me?” He asked.

I begin to tremble. This was too much. I was losing strength by the minute with just the slightest touch. I was too scared to answer his question. Did I love him? Of course I did!

He leaned down and kissed my lips. At first I refused to kiss him back but once his warm lips pressed against mine I gave in. I let his tongue meet mine and kissed my brother back. I put my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his.

“I take it you do love me?” He asked as he slowly broke our kiss.

I nodded.

“Tell me,” he requested.

My knees began to weaken.

“Tell me,” he urged again.

“I-I l-love you,” I whimpered.

He smiled. That same smile I had fallen in love with. Oh god! Here I was madly in love with my brother.

He grabbed my hand and began to lead me to his room. I followed. Once in his room he closed his door and got behind me. He circled his arms around me and lightly kissed my neck. His warm breath on my skin was sending shivers all over my body.

“Sis...” he whispered in my ear.

My entire body began to feel so hot! I threw my car keys and handbag on the floor and turned to face him.

“I want you. Do you want me?” He rasped as he stroked my hair.

“Yes!” I didn’t hesitate to answer.

His hands started to unbutton my blouse. One by one each button came undone until my blouse opened exposing me in a white lacy bra. Jack slowly pulled my blouse down my shoulders taking it off of my body while trailing kisses from my lips down to my neck.

“So beautiful,” he said.

He reached behind me and unclasped my bra letting it fall to the floor. Completely topless I held my brother. His hands gently rubbed my back. I moved my hands down and began to pull up his t-shirt. Jack pulled back and let me begin to undress him. Once his t-shirt came off, we held one another again. My breasts pressed against his bare chest. My heart was pounding.

Jack moved me towards his bed. He laid me down. Jack climbed on top of me and began kissing all over my breasts. He took turns sucking on each breast, teasing me so sweetly. His tongue, doing lazy circles on each nipple. I spread my legs and kicked off my shoes. Jack got in between my legs and raised his body up to take the rest of his clothes off. He went back down to kiss my breasts, my neck, and my lips. We kissed passionately. I held him close to me knowing our bodies would soon become one.

Jack moved down my body and unbuttoned my jeans. I raised my hips to help him remove my jeans. I was left with my white panties on. Jack proceeded to remove them as well. I was completely naked with my brother. His naked body felt so perfect on mine. He trailed kisses all over my body from my neck to my breasts, to my tummy and then down to my thighs.

He spread hot kisses all over my thighs. I was so ready for my brother, the love of my life. He put his head between my legs. I felt his warm breath at first followed by his hot mouth. I instantly gasped as his heavy tongue began to taste me. He moved his tongue slow at first.

“Jack...” I moaned his name.

His mouth, his tongue all over my pussy making me squirm. I reached down to grab his head and pushed him on my pussy. He began sucking on my clit.

“Fuck!” I yelped.

I started grinding my pussy. Jack kept sucking on my clit letting me fuck his mouth. He felt so good between my legs! I could hear him sucking on my pussy determined me make his sister cum. I continued grinding my pussy on his hot mouth feeling my own juices seep out and hearing him lap them.

“Jack ... Jack ... Oh ... fuck!” My entire body was trembling as my orgasm ripped through me. I held his head between my legs as my body violently shook from the intense orgasm. Slowly I released him as my orgasm faded. When he looked up at me I saw his mouth was wet covered by my juices. He licked his lips and wiped off some of my excess honey from his mouth.

“You taste incredible. I knew you would,” he said. He moved back up and we kissed sharing the faint taste of my juices in our kiss.

“Get inside of me,” I urged.

Jack didn’t hesitate. I felt him slowly attempt to enter me. Although I was soaking wet, he struggled at first to put his cock in me. It was my first time having sex.

Once he began to enter me I gasped. It hurt for an instant but then it quickly began to feel so good. Jack felt incredible going in me. He looked into my eyes as he entered me. Once he was all inside he leaned down to kiss me. We kissed hard.

“Brother...” I whispered in between kisses as he began to slide in and out of me. I had meant to call out his name but the word “brother” easily slipped from my lips.

Hearing me say that seemed to turn Jack on more. He looked determined to fuck me good. He started off slowly and gentle. “Is this good?” He asked.

I nodded. “Yes ... so good. It feels good,” I whispered.

He started to go faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in closer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.