The Trouble With Gurley Pets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My buddy offered me a "gurley", a pet who closely resembled the most beautiful, charming, cheerful, and helpful six-year-old girl imaginable. There were a few important things he didn't mention, however: the gurleys' sexual habits, who they choose for mates, how fast they grow up, and what happens if they don't get pregnant regularly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Connie looked on wistfully as two-and-a-half-year-old Katy played in my lap.

"What's the matter, honey?" I asked.

"I just wish I could have played with my daddy like that."

"You couldn't?"

"No. He already had two daughters -- my sisters -- and he couldn't keep me. So he couldn't stand to get bonded to me. That's what my mommy told me recently, and now it makes sense."

"Oh, I see. That's sad." After a moment, I added with a significant look, "But you can play in my lap any time you want!"

"Thanks, I'll take you up on it a little later," said Connie with a happy expression as her pelvis wriggled briefly. For now, she had Carly and little Kelly to attend to.

Katy was starting to add some pelvic thrusts to her wiggles, especially as she straddled one of my knees. We'd made sure the girls got a chance to see my penis now and then so they would understand how gurleys and men were different. Katy now approached it with more than idle curiosity. I let her peek, poke, and even fondle a little. I was reluctant to let her see me get hard, but Connie set me straight when we were alone later.

"If she's curious, let her. Katy's yours, Mr. Smith. Whenever the two of you are ready."

That made me tingle, but I also felt a little guilty. "How do you feel about it?"

"About what?"

"About my doing it with Katy and not just with you."

"I'm hoping Katy will love sex as much as I do, and I think you'll like it too." She poked me and teased, "Won't you? Huh? Huh?"

I fended off her attacks good-naturedly. "Yeah, I will. But all the women I know would be very jealous."

She gave her child's shrug. "I'm not a woman that way. I won't be jealous, as long as you have time for me too."

That led to significant glances, a few kisses, and some rapid foreplay. I got hard, she got wet, she invited me in, I entered her lustily, and we both came. We'd done it hundreds of times by then, but it never grew old. She was pregnant and would give birth to our fourth daughter shortly.

With Katy, one thing led to another. When she was 32 months, I spurted onto her stomach as she squealed with delight. At 33 months she gave me a lovely blow job, though I didn't spew into her mouth. The same month I started licking her pussy, which instantly became her favorite activity. At 34 months my little finger weaseled its way into my girl, followed by more fingers. And just shy of 35 months, I fucked a gasping and delighted Katy for the first time. Now stirred into the ambiguous mixture of bestiality and pedophilia was an unmistakable portion of incest.

We put Katy on the pill before I first ejaculated in her general vicinity, and tried to see how long she could go before her first pregnancy. At 39 months the adolescent growing pains had turned into failure-to-become-pregnant pains. She went off the pill, we fucked with abandon, and within three weeks she felt much better. Gurleys don't suffer from morning sickness, they relish morning wellness, the biochemical joy brought on by a womb no longer empty.

As soon as Katy and I went all the way, she joined Connie and me in our bed. I could fuck either of my pets, either of my possessions, whenever it suited me. Whenever I was trying to impregnate one or the other, to relieve her of her nagging discomfort, I saved all my sperm for her. But I made sure to fuck the other plenty, giving her the joy of orgasms from my long, thick thrusting cock, even if I didn't slime her innards with a glob of semen to seal the deal.

And of course Carly joined us five months later.


Accepting a gurley is something of a bargain with the devil.

You get a beautiful young girl; an intelligent, affectionate and industrious girl; a perfect maid and cook. You can buy her frilly clothes and dolls and she'll jump up and down and squeal like the little girl she is -- in part. She'll also make her sexual needs apparent, teasing and caressing you with giggles and wiggles, sensuous snuggles, and sexy explorations with fingers and tongue. And that highlights how she's so very different from the human six-year-old she so closely resembles. She wants it, she's a grown-up of her kind, and she actually needs it to stay healthy. If you don't respond to her, she'll have to get some other guy to. And given her need and interest, the fact that she's small and lacks breasts and hips doesn't matter so much. Can you find what it takes to slide your cock between those small tender thighs up into a heavenly pussy, mature and big enough for your organ? Oh yes! Lots of men can.

And then she'll give you a darling daughter. She'll mostly shield you from the messy business of the growth spurt during her first several months, but then you have a delightful baby -- never fussy, always cooperative, always sweet. Affectionate, intelligent, funny. Then she'll start getting frisky and fresh when she's two and a half -- and looking like a four- or five-year-old. And as you've already developed sexual passion for a creature who looks like a six-year-old girl, your pleasure is soon doubled as your daughter seduces you. Both mother and daughter crave your sexual attention. Jealousy will not be a problem, and a menage a trois is yours for the asking.

After you've got two or three, or however many you can handle, it's time to give the others up for adoption -- or marry them off, depending on how you look at it. They're so adorable that lots of single guys will want one. Couples too, especially if a woman gets to fuss over that daughter she never had herself.

But then the devil starts getting his due. Demand for gurleys drops off as the supply increases. So you start offering dowries along with the gurley. But people see the danger and there is a profound shift. When someone sees a gurley coming, they run the other way. A phone inquiry -- would you mind if my gurley and I came to visit you? -- is treated as worse than the most crass telemarketing call.

You get more than you wanted. Your original gurley presents you with a new darling daughter every year, and after three years your daughter joins in. A year later your second daughter joins the reproductive fun, and you're off to the races! Three a year, then four a year, then five...


Lizzie is adorable and an outrageous flirt. I'd take her as my lover in a flash -- if there weren't twenty other gurleys around the house. But now she's three, and Bob said he might be interested.

As he answers the door and looks down at Lizzie, I can tell by the look in his eyes that he feels more than just lust.

Lots of guys take a gurley for a spin -- they're curious what the sex is like. We'd never let them do that in the early days, but now there are so many gurleys needing homes we're desperate. The guys have their fuck and bid her good riddance. The poor little gurley cries and cries -- she's fundamentally monogamous and once she gives herself to a man she bonds with him. But she pulls herself together and offers herself to another guy. (By the way, do you think gurleys are built so they can get AIDS or the clap? Take a wild guess... ) If one of them gets her pregnant and doesn't want her, it's all over -- she's one of mine. I'll comfort her and love her and make love to her and she'll bond to me. I'll be glad in a way that the adorable darling is mine -- but she's got a mouth above to feed with food and drink, a mouth below to feed with cock and sperm. The lower mouth is in turn an unending stream of more little pairs of mouths to feed.

Lizzie giggles as she tugs Bob into the bedroom; I retreat to my car and wait, fingers crossed.

If she appears with her suitcase and head hanging, we've failed. But after half an hour Lizzie appears at the door -- without her suitcase! She's grinning from ear to ear! That means he's decided to keep her. She gives me the thumbs up and I return the gesture. Then she blows me a kiss and I blow her one back. Our faces grow somber for a moment; we know we'll never see each other again. But then her eyes light up and she turns back to her new home. As she turns her dress swirls up, and I see she hasn't put her panties back on. There's a streak of sperm starting down her inner thigh.

I'm Lizzie's father and grandfather. Three-fourths of her normal human genes are mine. And now when Bob's seed takes in her, she'll spread my genes to a whole new household of gurleys. It's a happy thought -- when I can forget the big picture for a moment.


The years passed. I stopped working outside the home long ago. My gurleys earn the money, mostly from online piecework. We've had to move to bigger houses a number of times. They grow all the food they can on our acre and a half to help feed the voracious infant gurleys. And we get cash gifts from the Gurley Relief Society. Me, I'm a househusband. Or engaged in husbandry. Animal husbandry, sort of, or at least gurley husbandry.

Laura walks by and glances up as she passes. She's in a cleanly pressed white blouse and a black skirt, and I know she's dressed up just for me. I haven't done Laura in a couple days, and she's surely hungry for it. She's as cute as her mother and grandmother.

"Ah, come here, Laura honey!" I say, motioning her into the bedroom.

The expression of happiness on that little face of hers would light the world!

"How do you want it, daddy?" she asks in a soft voice.

"Nah, honey, I don't get to you very often; how do YOU want it?"

"Like this!" she says, assuming missionary position and grinning up at me. Lust is mixed in with her girlish delight.

Her black skirt is pushed up a little, but it still shields her crotch. I mount her and push it up the rest of the way to reveal her luscious girl parts. She guides me to her opening, and I press into exquisite warmth and wetness. Her face contorts with pleasure; she makes a point of looking at me now and then, but her pleasure is too strong. She gives a few chirps and moans before her orgasm begins, and I feel the rhythmic contractions on my rod. I keep on thrusting for thirty seconds. She'd keep coming for five minutes if I kept it up, but I know that if I slow down and stop now, she'll still feel satisfied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.