Angel Baby
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was banished just for being herself. Now she must blend in or be destroyed. So many temptations and she knew she was far too weak to withstand them. Perhaps she should just try to enjoy every minute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Angela was content in her new surroundings.

Her new best friend Maria was determined to repeatedly take her to new heights of orgasmic delight in the privacy of their little house in the middle of the desert town.

She had been researching the physiology of the male equipment in the local library and had even managed to ask Maria about certain aspects of the copulation process between males and females. It was so strange that Maria appeared "pissed off" about her curiosity as if she felt their relationship was in jeopardy.

When she had been in her heavenly state of being, she often heard the whispers and laughter amongst her peers about the "human" obsession with all things sexual. As a quasi-Throne with human appearance, Angela emphasized with the human flotsam and jetsam floating around the peripheral nooks and crannies just shy of the gates of heaven. Her banishment struck her as a trifle severe for her unfulfilled thoughts about the mysteries of human copulation. Only the promise that it would be temporary depending on her behavior during her banishment on Earth helped keep her spirits high and gave her hope of returning once again to her heavenly abode.

Maria reluctantly opened her bottom drawer and removed a harness device that ended in a long black cucumber like thing that resembled the male penis.

Angela was intrigued and reached out to stroke the appendage with a natural instinct for experimentation. Her new best friend and schoolteacher Maria giggled and told her,

"If this is what you want, I can give it to you either in the front or back whichever you prefer, but I still think my tongue or my clit would do a better job."

She liked Maria probably far more than she should for an "almost angel" but her weakness for Maria's tongue made her open her legs begging for more each and every time. Her non-worldly senses told her that the timid female was harmless and fearful of males from her unfortunate relationships with a demanding husband and a boss who extracted her compliance with submitting to his perverted desires. She could have refused but the lure of the ever elusive "tenure" drove her to conceal her distaste and allowed her to bend over whenever he felt an urge to give her a poke.

Angela followed Maria into the bedroom and watched her friend strip off all her clothes and don the leather device that made her look like a woman with a sword between her legs. She got into the customary "doggy" style position that Maria liked the best and let her friend push up her skirt and remained silent when she pulled her panties down to her knees.

She relaxed waiting for Maria to "give" her what she needed. At this point, Angela was not sure if this was really what she needed and she was not even certain which hole her friend was going to enter first. She hoped it would be her brown eye because she had so many pulse racing fantasies about being taken in her pucker hole and stretched open with a member of a most impressive length and girth.

To warm her up, Maria started to spank her bottom and telling her what she was going to have to do to satisfy her. Angela's heart was beating fast and she was starting to seep her female juices just from the spanking and the depraved words spilling from Maria's soft and delicious lips.

All Angela wanted was to perform nicely for Maria and to take her fake penis inside submissively but retaining some level of dignity no matter how humiliating her treatment. The lubricant that Maria used generously on the tool and on her crack made her open easily and the schoolteacher slid deep inside Angela's pretty heart-shaped bottom with very little difficulty.

The both rested for a moment and the only sound in the room was the soft whimpers that Angela was unable to restrain and the excited panting from Maria as the shapely young woman held the fallen angel immobile between her legs. Angela wanted desperately to move and hump her bottom up for more but Maria had her good and she held her pinned beneath her strong body.

Then Maria started to "give it" to Angela hard and fast.

She told her that this is what a male would do to her when he wanted to "get his rocks off". Angela was so overwhelmed with the stressful pounding, that all she could muster was a very weak,

"Please not so deep and hard, my love, I will be a good girl, I promise!"

Maria was struck with a fleeting stab of remorse for being so harsh with her beautiful room-mate. She could see Angela was trying her best to follow her orders and opened up her private places to satisfy her needs.

She pulled out of Angela's cute butt and told her,

"Now clean it off! Guys will expect you to keep their silly cocks clean with your little pink tongue. Come on, open that mouth and get to work."

Angela almost gagged with the taste of her own brown eye on the black shaft but she did her best to obey Maria's instructions.

"Now get on your back and get those ankles on my shoulders. Is little Angela's pussy waiting for mama's big cock to stretch it nice and wide?"

Angela lifted her legs to Maria's shoulders and helped guide the harnessed cock right into her vaginal opening. The pretty schoolteacher entered her and took her with sure confident strokes. Her juices were running back from her flooded pussy right into her quivering pucker hole. She was starting to get the idea that copulation between a male and female was more of a struggle for control than a gift of love. Of course, that would be Maria's perception of the interplay and was probably biased.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.