Daddy's Girls - Cover

Daddy's Girls

Copyright© 2011 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 2b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2b - George is an interesting man - former government agent, handyman and sports fan, family man and businessman, but most importantly, Daddy. The family is a conglomerate of young prostitutes, by choice, mind you, and a few Brothers as the girls call them, their protectors. This is a stream-of-consciousness autobiography written by Daddy himself delivering the history of his life and the lives of his girls. NOTE: This is not an incest story, but it does play a little bit on incest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   BBW   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

"How old was Annie, Kirin?" Josie asked with a frown, wanting to know more about someone so much like herself.

"She was nine. I was Kaitlin's age, fourteen," Kirin responded. "Back then I was called Jenn. That name died with my sister."

"I like Kirin better, anyway," Josie smiled.

"I still think about her constantly, and I talk to her every morning. I don't know if spirits are real, if the dead can hear us, but if she can, I always want her to know how much I love her and miss her," Kirin sighed, a lone tear rolling down her cheek.

"I think she knows. I can't believe there's nothing after life. Think about it, about nothing. True nothingness. You can't because our minds aren't capable of comprehending a lack of anything. Even the word, mankind giving the idea a name, 'nothing, ' is proof. We can't imagine it because it doesn't exist," Josie offered in a gentle tone.

"I like that," Kirin said with a broad smile. "Come on. Let's go find Daddy. You have a couple things to do today."

"Like what?" Josie asked, quickly dismissing the thought of sexual favors that flashed through her imagination.

"Like picking a name, dear heart. The animals you left behind call you Josie. We want to know the real you, and a name is the first step," Kirin stated matter-of-factly while clutching the hand of her new friend. They found me in my office analyzing a customer's interview and profile.

"Hi, Daddy," Kirin chirped. Josie blushed with a childlike wave but remained silent.

"Hello, my loves. What's up?" I responded.

"Josie needs to pick her new name, and I wanted to see if I can help get the paperwork together for her guardianship fight," Kirin said.

"Wait, guardianship? You mean of Kaitlin?" Josie asked with a confused expression appearing on her pretty face.

"Yes, of Kaitlin. I can pay for her education, but I can't authorize it. She needs a legal guardian, and we're going to help you get custody from your father," I explained. "Kirin, I'd like you to take Josie to meet Jim today. He's expecting you at three."

"Sounds good. I still need to know how to introduce her, though. Jim should meet the real her so we can start the paperwork on changing her name, too," Kirin said as she reached into a tiny office refrigerator to retrieve bottles of water for everyone.

"I agree. Josie," I said, turning to her, "what would you like to be called? What is your real name?"

Her face crinkled adorably as she pondered a reply, the moment of truth bringing forth a spark in her soul that I would come to cherish.

"Ocean," she said simply.

"Why?" I asked without thought.

"I love water, the feel of it, the connection to it, the idea that it's what makes up most of what we are. When I dream of my heaven, it's on a beach looking out at the seas, and when I imagine the day I leave this world, I know that I want my ashes spread at sea," she forcefully responded. If I felt the need to argue, it would have diminished under the conviction of her tone.

"I love it. Ocean. It fits," Kirin clapped, borrowing Byte's most common expression of glee, waiting to react until I nodded assent.

"Well, that's settled. Ocean, welcome home," I said, spreading my arms to gesture at the property as a whole, the family's home, her family's home, her home.

Ocean didn't speak in that moment, instead choosing to cling to Kirin's arm and lean against her friend. I gestured for the girls to join me at the desk, Kirin perching atop my desk and pulling Ocean backwards against her, holding her. I presented Ocean with the paperwork for both her guardianship claim and her name change along with several print-outs of relevant laws and regulations.

"I recommend you study quickly. You need to meet with Jim in a couple hours, and the more prepared you are, the more he can prepare you for the battle. The name change is easy, but removing your sister from the legal custody of your father will be difficult since CPS hasn't seen the need to remove her themselves," I said, my voice deepening.

"Yes, sir," Ocean replied.

"Come on, dear heart. Let's go find Kaitlin and save her from all these dirty bitches. I'm sure they're torturing her with vibrators and handcuffs," Kirin giggled.

Weeks passed uneventfully, most of the girls working when clients called, Ocean settling into a level of comfort while Kaitlin uncomfortably survived the days leading up to orientation. The Academy diligently maintained an excellent reputation for developing strength of character and thorough education. Kaitlin's future, thanks to the Academy, held great promise. Ocean secured her enrollment hours following the custody hearing, which she won not because of Jim, but because of the strength of her convictions and the depth of her love. The presiding judge asked Ocean about the name change she finalized only days before, and her response impressed him. She offered her name as homage to the love of her sister, the depth of it and the endless expanse of it. It was her love – the heart of an Ocean – that swayed the judge, the man obviously reluctant to remove a child from a terrible, yet not legally unfit, father. In the evening, the first evening without Kaitlin, Ocean urged me to help her explore consensual sex, first crawling into my bed and awakening me with a start.

"You don't have to do this, Ocean. This isn't why you're here," I whispered, lifting to lean against the headboard and look into the eyes of a nude, voluptuous young woman, ignoring her nudity.

"I'm not here to thank you. I need to know what it feels like to make love to a man, not be raped by one. Help me let go of my anger and fear and hatre..." she began, but my lips halted her pleas. All I need is a reason.

She squeaked her surprise as I gently yanked her into my arms before sinking into muffled whimpers, nerves melting as she nursed lovingly on my tongue, my hands caressing her shoulders, cheeks, hair, anything above her collar bones. Her tiny hands shoved against my chest until she fell backwards, not in disgust, but to gasp for air while hunger flared in her eyes. The scent of her arousal wafted upwards, my own hunger growing, my mouth watering. I couldn't tell you how long I feasted on her delicate, womanly flower, but I gave her something she never knew existed, not like this. Pleasure.

I guided her to sprawl across the bed, on her back, and I draped myself over her, relishing in the feel of her chubby, pliant body wrapping around me. She expected penetration, my manhood dispatching her emotional hymen, but first I had to show her how I pleasure my girls, always, before I seek my own release. I whispered my adoration between soft, licking kisses as my lips traveled the length of her body, winking at her from below. Her nipples, immensely long and thick, hardened between my lips as I suckled tenderly, caressing them with my tongue while my hands caressed her hips and thighs, the girl not knowing what to do and deciding to close her eyes and moan her approval. I rose to taste her tongue once more for a long moment before against kissing the length of her upper body, this time passing by her nipples to swipe my tongue repeatedly through the crevice underneath her heavy breasts, savoring the flavor of her womanly, and slightly sweaty, flesh which made her giggle, causing the shapely layers of fat on her tummy to jiggle beautifully and again when I flicked my tongue into her bellybutton.

When my kisses neared her silky folds, my lips detoured to her soft, thick thighs, nibbling, kissing and sucking the pale flesh all the way to the crux of her pelvic region, again swiping my tongue through the crevices that held the sweaty musk of a woman's body after a long day without bathing. It was an intoxicating flavor, one that I cannot accurately describe; words aren't enough, but intoxicating is enough.

"Christ you're beautiful," I whispered, my eyes drinking in the sight of her thick, dark pubic hair and the deep cleft of her charms, thick, meaty inner lips not peeking out but protruding from between the fatty folds of her outer lips. To this day I've never seen a woman with such large, succulent folds, for they were enormous, wrinkled flaps of sexual heaven. She gasped, moaned and writhed in pleasure as I made love to her flower with my mouth, lips and tongue, even my teeth, though gently. Her first orgasm rushed through her body, her reaction introducing me to the sensation of her soft, thick thighs squeezing my head, her fingertips clawing delicately at my scalp while I mercilessly attacked her clit with firm suction and incessant strokes of my tongue, grinding the velvety muscle against the inch-long, three-quarter inch thick nub.

"Stop! Stop, Daddy, I can't take it," she gasped.

I reluctantly obeyed and released her love button, offering her a smile between her heaving breasts before nuzzling my nose against her pubic mound, reveling in the feel of her silky muff tickling me.

"I want you inside me. Please, please make love to me," she begged.

I willingly obliged, rising along her body to offer her my tongue and a taste of her feminine musk which she accepted hungrily. I retrieved my tongue before she swallowed it, chuckling at her enthusiasm as she blushed. I guided the head of my achingly erect manhood to her opening, sighing with pleasure as those meaty folds of her sex kissed the tip. She fidgeted and tried with her hands and legs to pull me forward, her instinct of getting me off as quickly as possible taking hold of her.

"Not like that, Ocean. Never again," I whispered, gazing into her eyes, my strength overpowering her nearly frantic urgency. She nodded and relaxed her muscles, her entire body, and she sank into the mattress with the look of an obedient, subdued submissive on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.