Business
Chapter 9: Dana

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dana - After Dan's Cheating Wife left him, he went into Business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Violence   School  

It all went down Friday night. Brian and I and a number of his friends had been at the cafe all week. We sat there night after night, just waiting for them to show up. I couldn't believe they'd taken this long but I was not about to miss this opportunity. The plan was very simple. Alex's drink would be spiked with a cocktail we'd mixed up special for her. 1 part date-rape drug, to make her horny and out of it, 1 part ecstasy, to relax her and the most special part was a very powerful diuretic. Without the diuretic none of this would work. If I just gave her the X, and the date-rape drug, she'd just get horny and go home and fuck my husband. The diuretic was so powerful that in a few moments, long before the other drugs kicked in she'd be running for the ladies room.

Brian and the guys would snatch her out the back door. Then she'd be whisked away to the scene of the second part of my plan, her going away gang bang movie. There were at least 10 other guys waiting for a piece of her pretty little ass. The funny thing about it was that I'd first started out by looking for guys that didn't like her. I couldn't find any except Brian of course. He only disliked her because he wanted her so bad.

So then we started looking for guys who did like her. And we approached them differently. We led them to believe that because of the age difference between her and Dan that she wasn't getting enough sex and often had parties like this one to scratch her itch. Then we had guys coming out of the woodwork and had to hold it down to Brian his 2 friends and the 10 at my house.

I liked the number 13, because it reminded me of the last supper in the Bible. This was going to be that little cunt's last supper with my man. She just didn't know it yet. After it was over she'd have 2 choices. One would just be to break up with Dan. The other would be that I'd have someone show him the DVD of her gangbang. Then he'd break up with her. He'd also be heartbroken and if the bitch cared about him at all she wouldn't want that.

"How are you doing Alex?" I asked smiling.

"I'm great," she replied cheerfully as she snuggled under Dan's arm. She smiled and looked around the cafe. Another girl was also with them. I didn't ask her name and she didn't volunteer it.

Alex ordered drinks for all of them and got me another beer. I noticed that Dan wasn't drinking, he only had Pepsi and the bottle was un-opened. They got up to dance while the waiter brought their drinks over. He nodded at me and I knew he'd done what he was paid to do. I smiled myself as I sat back to watch their last dance.

You really couldn't call it dancing exactly. When we were married Dan hated dancing. I often danced with others while he just sat at a table and watched. He didn't do that with her. He got up and danced. I was impressed with him. He'd obviously changed during our time apart and for the better.

She on the other hand, simply wrapped herself around him and rubbed up against him. It was fucking disgusting. It was almost like watching her give my husband a lap dance. She rubbed her breasts against him and then turned around and pushed her ass against his crotch. Only their clothing prevented them from fucking right there on the dance floor.

I tried to mask my displeasure and hoped that I'd succeeded. Everyone in the cafe was watching them. Finally they came back to the table and grabbed their drinks. Alex had ordered some frou- frou drink as I expected. It was pink and in a glass with a little umbrella. It might as well have come with a little Barbie doll attached to it. Dan never took his eyes off of me. They went back on the dance floor, this time leaving me with the other girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.