My Undead Girlfriend - Cover

My Undead Girlfriend

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For Robert, Halloween is a haunting reminder of a love best forgotten, until a beautiful vampire offers him a second chance at happiness. There's only one catch -- She's not wearing a costume.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Halloween  

"Are you insane!" I said, because it wasn't really a question at all.

"Shhh ... Don't make a fuss," Shelly whispered, glancing over her shoulder as she pulled me into the men's restroom.

My mom had already left the restaurant. I'd paid for our dinner and should have been on my way back home, but I wasn't. I had to find out what was going on.

"Where are we going?" I asked, meaning what, why, where, and how as Shelly pulled me past the empty urinals and into a stall.

"In here," she replied, closing the door and leaning against it. "Turn around. I need you so badly, Bobby."

"What? Hey! Oh!" One quick jerk of my lapels spun me on my heels. Before I knew it, Shelly held me firmly against her body.

"That was so much fun," she sighed, teasing my lips with her tongue. "I kind of figured you for a momma's boy ... Now, give me a kiss."

"Noooomph!"

Shelly pushed her tongue past my lips and I had no real choice. I was trapped in that tiny bathroom stall with her. The only way out was to give her what she wanted and if I'm to be completely honest, some part of me enjoyed the way she dominated me so easily. I mean, I didn't like it, but the way her ripe tits, barely contained beneath her blouse, were rubbing my chest as she squirmed in my arms ... What? I'd wrapped my arms around her waist without even realizing it, unconsciously pulling her against the tent in my trousers while we made out.

She gripped my throat with one hand while cradling my head with the other. Her fingers pressed against my jugular on one side, while her thumb caressed my carotid artery. I could feel my heart beating beneath that gentle pressure, just as she could, I'm sure. Shelly stiffened her tongue and my lips formed a moist, round hole as they were stretched taut around that sexy muscle. I'd never sucked a vampire's tongue in my life, and more to the point, I'd never wanted to! Her tongue was surprisingly long and I gagged and choked, and tried to push her away, but Shelly refused to set me free.

Jesus! I hadn't really noticed how intimidating Shelly's tongue could be, although we'd kissed hot and heavy the night we'd met. Now I had no choice but to appreciate not only the size, but the strength of her arousal. There was no give to her tongue at all as it filled my mouth, stiff and straight as an arrow. I nursed on it like a baby, watching her eyes as she would pull my lips to hers and relax, letting me pull back to kiss the tip before doing it again.

I was giving her tongue a blowjob! That kind of freaked me out, you know? Like I almost felt sort of ... girlish. Not in some weird, I wish it was a penis way, not at all. I mean that she made me feel helpless, entirely submissive as I bobbed my head on her pink mouth muscle. It didn't seem like the sort of thing a man would do. But there I was, sucking vampire tongue like a slut, and I suppose there are only so many ways a gorgeous, incredibly sexy young woman can turn a man into her personal sex toy. Or maybe there are a lot of ways, come to think of it, but that one surprised me.

"Ummmph!" I tried shaking my head as I felt the tip of her tongue trying to slither into my throat, but I think that almost made it better for her.

The only thing she didn't seem to like were my teeth as they occasionally got in the way of her pleasure. Thankfully, her tongue wasn't quite as long as my tortured imagination led me to believe. She couldn't actually make me deep throat her, but she might have tickled my tonsils, if I'd still had them, and after a few minutes, she pulled out of me with a soft moan.

"Watch the teeth, Bobby," she warned me as I caught my breath. "Or I'll have to find something else for you to ... Shhhh!"

I froze with the acute fear of being discovered. We were in the men's room of a popular restaurant and I was sucking a vampire's tongue! Oh man! If we got busted my life would be over. Shelly probably wouldn't care, she could just go back to Transylvania or wherever the hell she'd come from, but I had a job, a career. I was a prominent CPA with an influential and very conservative clientele. Having perverted undead sex in a public bathroom would be like jumping out the window of my 38th floor office - messy, painful, and utterly final.

The man's footsteps echoed off the tiles. He hummed softly and the sound of his zipper coming down made me jump. I could hear his piss hitting the porcelain and Shelly decided to fuck for real. She reached down to unzip my trousers, giggling silently as she found my cock swollen with irrational desire. I stood tip-toe, holding my breath as she began jerking me off with both hands. I couldn't believe how cold her fingers felt wrapped around my hot flesh, but for some reason that only seemed to make it better.

Or worse, I mean, as I begged her with my eyes to stop and let me go. She had a different idea altogether, though. Shelly pulled up her skirt and I had flashbacks of Halloween night as I realized she wasn't wearing underwear ... again. Maybe vampires didn't wear panties, I wasn't sure, and just then I didn't really care as she spread her legs and pulled my cock towards her hungry sex.

The guy seemed to piss for an eternity and before he finished, someone else had come into the restroom. Two men, apparently friends, were discussing some business deal with friendly chuckles and inside jokes. I felt trapped and helpless, locked in the stall and praying no one would notice Shelly's heels beneath the door.

"No!" I breathed, barely getting the word out.

"Oh yes!" Shelly corrected me. "You want it just as much as I do, Bobby."

I winced, knowing she was right as I bent my knees and thrust my jutting prick upward. The stall door rattled as I shoved her against it, making Shelly gasp around the quick penetration of my cock. She was already wet inside, but cool the way I remembered her from our first frantic fuck the other night. Still, the sensation of filling her pussy with my throbbing cock was like nothing else in the world. Vampire or not, fucking a beautiful woman is something all men are born to do. Well, most of us anyway, and my manhood didn't suffer the pangs of a guilty conscience, not even with two oblivious strangers draining their bladders just a few feet away.

I'd have to sneak out behind the two guys who had just walked in, assuming nobody else came in during the meantime. I had as much time as it would take them to piss and wash their hands. Two minutes? Three? Maybe five if I was lucky and they were obsessive about cleanliness. That meant I really had to fuck Shelly like a pro and the idea was repulsive, as you can imagine, but what choice did I have? The only good news was that I'd already fucked her twice, so at least I knew it wouldn't kill me.

"Hmmmm..." Shelly moaned. "What's gotten into you, Bobby?"

She'd whispered, of course, but the sound of her voice was almost enough to give me a heart attack. Thankfully, the two men outside our stall didn't seem to hear anything as they congratulated themselves repeatedly for whatever it was they'd done. They'd probably been celebrating with martinis, a lot of them by the sounds of it.

I pushed them out of my mind and concentrated on jamming my cock as hard and fast into Shelly's tight pussy as possible. The trick was to fuck her quietly, carefully as I wanted to remain as silent as possible. Even so, it isn't that easy to nail a hot vampire to the door of a toilet stall without making some noise. She balanced on one leg with the other high, bent at the knee to curl around the back of my thighs. The door thumped loudly with every stroke, echoing through the restroom, but it couldn't be helped. Luckily, we were both gasping and groaning, and the two men, who must have assumed I had serious intestine issues, politely ignored the obscene sounds. Well, mostly, I should say. It did prompt one of them to tell his friend about a vacation to Mexico or some such place.

"Yeah, that's it, Bobby," Shelly breathed. "Fuck me! ... Ohhh ... Fuck my pussy! You love it, huh?"

I didn't bother trying to answer. I had my eyes closed, concentrating on sliding my cock back and forth as Shelly's juices spilled down the shaft and soaked into my pants. I bent my knees and pushed upward, over and over while she kissed my face and scratched at my neck and scalp with her sharp fingernails.

"Open your eyes," she commanded. "I'm going to cum."

As soon as I did that, I realized the two men had left and I hadn't even noticed. How long had I been fucking her? My balls were ready to explode. My cock poised with painful pleasure on the brink of orgasm as I tried to hold myself back for just a few more seconds. I'd lost track of time and I had both hands on her ass, lifting Shelly off the tiled floor as I rocked her up and down on my erection. She came about the same time I did and the import of her warning hadn't registered at all. I opened my eyes as she commanded, but only so I could see her glistening fangs a split second before they punctured my jugular.

Too late, I realized the truth -- Shelly liked to feast at the moment of climax.

At least this time I didn't black out. She drank my blood after it had delivered oxygen to my brain. I suppose the girl didn't want me to collapse on top of her in a toilet, that might have hurt. The strange part, at least for me, was how little it hurt. In fact, it felt pretty good, like getting a hickey, and I felt an odd pulsing sensation beneath her lips. My heart was beating quickly, of course, and my cock hadn't yet finished loosing my semen into her womb, but the pulse in my neck overwhelmed everything else.

I found myself moving my hips, fucking Shelly again as my cock refused to soften. I made love to her, that's the only word for it, not wildly like before, but gently, calmly. My body found a lazy rhythm, almost languid as I held her against the door. I drank in the scent of her hair and felt her warming noticeably as my blood filled her veins. Her lips, hands, even her sex surrendered the chill of death to the warmth of life, temporary though it was, and I found that transformation somehow comforting.

When Shelly pulled her mouth away after some five minutes or so, I immediately felt an unexpected longing to give her more. I didn't want her to stop drinking me, although I had no idea how much of my life she might have stolen. Too much, probably, as I did feel weakened. I wasn't going to drop her, the girl wasn't very heavy at all, but she'd left me feeling tired and on the edge of another orgasm. I'd sleep good tonight, I thought, and that bit of silliness made me smile.

"Did I take too much?" She teased me with a soft giggle, and I shook my head.

"I don't know," I answered, and then narrowed my eyes. "What are you doing?"

Shelly licked at my wounded throat while I continued to fuck her, growing more urgent with every thrust. She was not only cleaning the bloody stain she'd left behind, but it turns out that vampire saliva helps promote clotting, or something. She tried to explain it, but I was a little busy dumping my second load of hot semen inside her pussy. If she came again, I wasn't aware of it, but Shelly seemed pleased with me in any event. As she should have been after making a meal of my blood and cum.

"That's it," she sighed. "Give me all your sperm, Bobby. A girl can't live off blood alone."

She knew how to milk my balls, I'll give her that much. Orgasm or no, Shelly's pussy seemed to spasm with sharp, deliberate contractions in an effort to prolong my climax. She'd tighten her thighs, pull her tummy taut, and hitch a sharp breath with every tender squeeze of her vaginal walls. Jesus! That woman could fuck and I didn't even mind sucking her rust flavored tongue while we waited for my orgasm to subside.

I took a deep, ragged breath, setting Shelly down carefully as she let me go. I felt drained, but euphoric as well, almost grateful for the wonderful experience of making love to her. My cock softened quickly, but she surprised me by going to her knees. Shelly kissed my penis and even took me inside her mouth, her very warm, wet mouth, washing me with her tongue and swallowing the remains of our sex. Maybe she wanted to get me hard again, but that wasn't going to happen. For a brief moment I was afraid she might bite me down there, but she only licked her lips and tucked my cock safely away in my pants.

She fixed her stockings and smoothed her skirt, kissed her fingertips and touched them to my lips.

"Thank you for dinner, Bobby," Shelly said. "See you on Sunday."


"What are you doing here?" I'd expected a guy selling vacuum cleaners, or some Jehovah's Witnesses or something.

"Trick or treat!" Shelly smiled at me. She stood on my doorstep like a little girl, hands behind her butt, twisting on her hips.

I have to admit, she had me at a complete loss. I probably should have slammed the door in her face. I could have called the cops, or a priest maybe. At the very least I should have told her in no uncertain terms to get the hell out of my life, but I didn't do any of that. I just stood there blinking at the woman ... er, vampire, I mean.

Except she was posing in a red mini-skirt, the stretchy kind, and Shelly's legs were every bit as perfect as any I'd ever seen. Much like her breasts, which were kind of right there, jutting proud and firm between her slender shoulders and flat tummy. She looked as good as any Hollywood vampire, believe me, except she wore a short halter top, a black one, that said, "Naughty boy ... Go to my room!" across the front. Her black hair fell in waves around her beautiful face. Her milky eyes twinkled and her long, pink tongue teased her slightly parted lips.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" she asked, mocking a pout that made my heart stutter, but I wasn't about to fooled again.

"Uh ... No," I replied with a hard swallow.

"Bobby!" Shelly put her hands on her hips, the stern little girl now. "Do you want me to tell your mommy on you?"

"What?"

"You're so cute!" She giggled and kissed my cheek, slipping past with a quick rub of her tits against my chest.

"Wait! What are you doing here?" I repeated, spinning on my heels as she dropped her purse on my sofa.

"It's Friday night, silly!" Shelly replied. "You're taking me out, remember?"

"I am?" I shook my head. "No, that's not ... I never ... We didn't even ... It's late. Go home. Go to bed or something."

"I've been sleeping all day," she sighed. "Would you be a dear and give me a foot massage?"

"This is crazy," I decided, shutting the door before one of my nosy neighbors happened to walk by. Not that I had nosy neighbors, I still hadn't met the ones next door, but why take chances? I liked my apartment a lot.

"No, it's not," Shelly said. She sat on the sofa, looking over her shoulder because it faced the wall and my big flat-screen television, and ... What was she doing here?

"Look, I don't understand any of this," I told her, honestly. "I'm not into it, alright? I'm not looking for some weird Goth Halloween ghouls and goblins thing."

"Excuse me?" She narrowed her eyes and I felt my stomach knotting up. I wasn't very good at confrontation.

"Um..."

"Did you just call me a ghoul?"

"Kinda?" I said, making it sound like a question. You know, like maybe we hadn't heard me right. It didn't seem to work as she stood up again, smoothing her skirt and walking towards me.

"For your information, Robert," she poked me in the chest with her finger, "I'm not a ghoul and I'm definitely not a goblin!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, looking down as she poked me again.

"I'm a six hundred year old nosferatu," Shelly explained, except I didn't know what that meant. "You can call me a vampire. You can call me a bloodsucker. You can even call me a bloodthirsty bitch, I don't care."

"Alright," I quickly agreed.

"But don't ever call me a ghoul."

"I won't," I promised. "I was just confused for a second there."

"Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm very sorry."

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Massage my feet and I'll forgive you," Shelly said, smiling again as she led me around the sofa.

I don't know why I gave in so easily. I didn't want to, believe me, but Shelly just didn't give me a chance to be forceful. Just as I thought I was getting up a head of steam, she deflated me completely. I've never been good at dealing with girls anyway and even though I knew she wasn't really alive, she looked so ... beautiful! It wasn't fair at all. Dead people aren't supposed to look like that, or sound like that, or especially smile like that!

"You like my feet, don't you, Bobby?"

Shelly had pulled me down to my knees, tugging on my necktie until she had me right where she wanted me. Her legs were bare, but she had such smooth skin, toned and snow white, she didn't need stockings. Shelly wore patent leather shoes, expensive ones, probably, with open toes and spiked heels. Her toenails were red like her lips and fingers, and she had small, delicate feet. I'd spent three years selling shoes at Pay-Less as a teenage boy, so I had a lot of experience with women's feet and Shelly's were incredible.

"Yeah," she sighed, tilting her head with satisfaction as I removed her left shoe. "You're a foot guy, I can tell. Some men like legs, some of them like tits or ass, but you like feet."

"Ahhh..." I cleared my throat. "I guess so."

"You're shaking like a leaf!" Shelly giggled. "It's okay. Relax, Bobby. Nobody's going to steal Christmas from you, I promise."

"I'm sorry," I said, for no good reason at all. I could feel myself blushing as well, and my hands were trembling as I cradled her naked foot.

"We've got all night," she whispered. "Go ahead, baby. Kiss my foot. Mmmm ... Right on my toes. Do they smell good?"

"Yeah," I breathed, closing my eyes and inhaling her decidedly pleasant scent.

It made my cock hard, that faintly sour musk of female sweat, but don't think Shelly was dirty or anything. Her feet were pristine, scrubbed pink during a recent bath, I imagined. Her pedicure must have been new as well, the crimson lacquer applied perfectly to her wonderfully shaped nails. She had been walking around, however, and I guess even vampire feet tend to grow sweaty with the smallest exertion. Not much, but just enough to make them interesting and feminine and a wonder for the senses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.