Arlene
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 to Blotanhunka. All rights reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Ice Woman, an uptight religious tease, changes to a willing, submissive woman, after finding love and something...more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

The tension between them simmered as they ate their food. They began to talk again, eating and drinking. She got a bit tipsy, but by the time he dropped her at her car, she was fine. They went out the next night. Again, they talked at length about things, but they could not reach any compromise about their views on sex and morality. She just wouldn't talk about sex, but did not hesitate to ask probing questions about the women Ryan dated.

Over the next few weeks Ryan found Arlene to be intelligent with a bubbly, sweet personality and fun to be with despite her sex hang-up. He liked her a lot. She affected him like no other female. The empathic connection they shared with touching each other was like no other. He was curious, but he was hesitant to share his knowledge with her. He thought he might be able to reach her and show her the pleasures of lovemaking. They dated after and around softball for several months and were quite harmonious and became very good friends. She continued to orgasm occasionally from his touch and just kissing. Her smell made him crazy with lust. She loved his touch and was falling for him in spite of her views and stayed close to him. She knew that she could easily be with him for the rest of her life, but still was put off by her jealousy and his relationships to several women, plus cohabiting outside of marriage was the big deal breaker with her.

She asked him many questions about the girls he dated, which he deflected and was closed mouthed about them because she was vocal in her dislike of sexual matters outside of marriage, admonishing him about having premarital sex. Knowing he would be scolded, he said little. He told her not to ask him about girl friends anymore.

Other than the sexual issues, they had much fun going places and being friends. She never ever came to his house though, but she was available for dating, talk and fun things to do. She told him that it was not proper for a girl to be in a man's house alone. She had him to her apartment several times. Despite their differences, they became friends and there was always the specter of that electric spark between them.

One time they were together at her apartment in a heavy make out session and Ryan was able to get her aroused enough where she took her top off, t but she freaked out when he kissed her tit and ran into the bathroom.

After some time she came out of the bathroom all put back together and said she was sorry she lost it. She told Ryan she loved him, and wanted him so much, but that she wanted to be married to have sex. She said she wanted a Christian man to marry and she would not have premarital sex because it was the way of her faith and how she had been brought up. She asked him if there was any chance that he would marry her, since she thought they seemed quite compatible to her and she would be his wife gladly.

He told her that they were somewhat compatible, but there was a big problem with her views and frigid, cold persona. He would not marry her without living together first.

They had many pleasant moments together, but she could not handle anything beyond kissing. She so loved kissing him, though, and wanted to do more. She couldn't believe she orgasmed from kissing him. She couldn't believe her body and how it responded to him. She loved that. She was scared that she would succumb to her desires and break her vows.

He was too far out of her envelope for safe men. He fornicated with several unmarried women. That was too much for her to take; 4, (or was there more?) unmarried girls, all having sex with this man. She could not get around this part, she thought. He wasn't a Christian man. He would not marry her without a live in agreement in the engagement. Well, she knew if she let him do more than kiss her, she wouldn't be able control herself. She wanted him, however, and she was wavering on being married first.

He was just ... so awesome. He was filled with power, energy and wholesome male good looks. He had this aura of power and she felt safe and protected with him. She was wet and aroused most of the time, thinking about him, and how it would feel to have him in her. His kiss, his touch, his hands, his aura, drove her wild with lust. She knew he was hot and she would orgasm like never before. She was just barely able to control her intrinsic passion for him ... amazed at just how close Ryan was to that man ... her fantasy man.

There was something more that she couldn't put her finger on. Just what it was that seemed missing for her ... she somehow knew there was something deep seated ... that she needed ... but she couldn't think of it...

Anyway, she realized she had to cool it now, or she would follow him to the end of the earth. She knew she had a big problem controlling herself to keep from fucking him. She knew deep down she loved him as he was. She could not resolve that love due to her faith and morals.

'I know he wouldn't join my church and he has several girls that throw themselves on him. He treats me so well ... and I know he cares for me. But share him with three, four or God knows how many girls? Oh, I just can't think that could be the right way. He won't marry me, I just know ... not without the living together ... I'd love to live with him, though ... to feel the love and orgasms he would give me. I want to see the beautiful penis I dreamed about ... see how accurate I was ... what is it with him. I want him so much, but I don't think in the long run he's the right one for me."

She shivered in ecstasy, wavering between her desires and her faith. She asked God then what she should do? Should she submit to her desire and give herself in pleasure to him? Should she wait and see if he would somehow be different in his desire for her and agree to marry her before sex? When she got married, she would do it with her man and for him. She shivered again, thinking of him penetrating her sex.

She got no answer from God. Her fantasy however, expanded to thinking of what it would feel like to take his penis up her butt. She fixed up an evening, with getting a massage, then a nice bath, preparing herself, masturbating her pussy and anus, using a carrot up her back door, thinking of him penetrating her, and giving her his sperm. Her orgasm caused her to wet the bed sheets with her girl cum and she passed out for minutes.

She felt so naughty and guilty afterward. She thought again about masturbating being a sin.

"Nothing that feels that good could be a sin. It's too beautiful." She thought.

She thought of the research she found about oral, anal, and vaginal sex and what she had learned about the sex act between man and woman. Thoughts of her being penetrated by her man triggered her erotic and erogenous areas and she spent many hours exploring each of her orifices in dreamy enjoyment with her fingers and several objects she devised which worked well for her. She had gone completely berserk when she was 14 and happened think about what a waterpik stream would feel on her clitoris. She was amazed at how quick it made her cum, and she learned how to extend the pleasure keeping herself on the delicious edge and as she adjusted the pressure of the water pulse she exploded into soaring orgasms that left her indolent with sweet afterglow. The afterglow was almost as good to her as the orgasm.

She loved the ability to cum quickly if she wanted, relieving the tension and pressure, and then with judicious use of the device, stretching her pleasure out as long as she could. The orgasms she had by moderating the stimulation had always caused her to pass out from the body wrenching, mind numbing, overwhelming pleasure that fired her brain, shaking her body with trembling orgasms that seemed to go forever.

After meeting Ryan, just the orgasms she got from his touch, and the energy and power she absorbed from Ryan; she knew somehow that the orgasms with him would be more intense than her solo experiences.

She had it bad for him, but she knew he would not marry her without the cohabitation agreement. She didn't think there was any way she could handle competing with other women for his attention.

She finally decided that was the deal breaker, and she should cool it with him, and go back to looking for that man within her church and faith. She told him she was smitten by him, and was sure of her love for him, but was put off by his views and could not be more disappointed that he was fornicating with not one, but several unmarried women, a sin to her that was too much for her to absorb. She did not want to share him with other women.

She told him that if he would make a commitment to her she would gladly commit to him and once married, she would be the best sex he ever had, or ever will have, be a good wife for him, and gladly bear his children.

"I know you are a good, sweet natured man and you have a strong spiritual sense and I know in my heart I would marry you in a second. Your aura is just impressive ... overwhelming to me ... Yes, Ryan, I'm in love with you and my body betrays me when I'm close to you. I love it so much to be close to you, too! I'm amazed at how I respond to you. Especially when we kiss. That energy that we share makes me crazy with love for you. It's so hard to be away from you ... I want you so much! I'm not frigid. Not at all! I want to have sex with you so bad. You know my desire!

You're the best kisser ever, and I love kissing you so much, and I'm just hot for you ... god! I want to make love to you all the time, but I just can't enter into any relationship outside of marriage. I wish that you would marry me. I want to marry you so much, and would in a heart beat. But, I remain steadfast to my vows, no premarital sex and keeping my virginity intact for my husband. I hope you understand. I really want to find that man. You are close, but you won't marry me, unless we live together first."

"I understand, Arlene. Your hang-ups are a priority and you'll never have a complete relationship ... your views just don't work these days in the long run for most people. I hope they work for you."

He told her he would not marry a woman unless they lived together first. He told her that he had fallen for her and really cared about her. He had not thought of children with her, but certainly would like to have some. He stated there seemed no common ground to build a relationship.

"We're not compatible like you think, Arlene. At this point, we're just good friends that kiss. We had a connection, but you refuse to explore it. I'll never marry a woman who is so cold and frigid about sex and love, so out of touch with your real feelings and your Self ... I can't even touch you, sexually, and that you refuse to confront those thoughts and feelings, not even able to talk about it, does not bode well for any type of functional relationship in the long run.

Sexual compatibility coupled with friendship is a necessity not to mention the strong love bond needed for a solid long lasting relationship. You can't know how it's going to work without giving it a try ... and I would not consider marriage without giving it a try ... living together first."

She was quiet then, but was steadfast in her position that she would not have sex outside of marriage and would not consider living together, and she went into her not talking about it mode, so he just gave up and went home.

Ryan went home hurting. He thought that he would be able to change her views and have a loving relationship with her, but soon realized he would not change Arlene's views. He knew the connection was strong between them, but he couldn't overcome her inhibitions and moral baggage. He dealt with it, spending time with those girlfriends who liked him. He was smitten by her, and sad that they couldn't find common ground, but resigned himself that he couldn't break through her taboo. She was bound to her views and would not consider loosing her virginity without being married.

Arlene was seriously hurting, too. She wanted to have sex with Ryan more than anything. Her pussy was wet all the time thinking of him and what it would be like to have his penis inside her. She was about to go crazy with lust, so she did what she usually did when she was horny. After she had given herself several orgasms, she realized that if she didn't come to a decision soon, she would succumb to him and her vow would be broken. She thought about that connection they shared, mentally, quite a lot. This troubled her because it was strong and a special thing that had never occurred with her.

A few days after this conversation, she called and asked him to help her move because she had landed a good job on the other side of town. He was reluctant, but told her okay and showed up to help her. She was distant, at first, and didn't kiss him, but hugged him tightly when he finished helping her and thanked him for helping her.

She hugged him dearly for a minute, her head on his chest.

"Ryan, please, let's not end it. I'll think about you, and I want to keep in touch. Please don't go away. I'd like to have you in my life."

"Hmm. Well. You know my number. When you have time, give me a call. We can get together."

He pushed her away, giving up, and going home.

Once she moved, she never called him. He called her several times, and they talked some, and set up some dates, which she cancelled, then he left her a couple messages, and she never called back. He didn't forget her, but let her go. He thought of her, sometimes, and the spark would flare and a scintilla of desire would trigger warm thoughts of her. He joined another softball team, so he never saw her.

He moved on, concentrating on his girlfriends, keeping them (and him) happy and laughing. He sometimes wondered why he had even wanted to be with Arlene. But he knew and felt that something they had shared between them, that connection they experienced together, and he realized he missed her, her humor, her bright personality and excellent intelligent conversation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.