Arlene - Cover

Arlene

Copyright© 2002 to Blotanhunka. All rights reserved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Ice Woman, an uptight religious tease, changes to a willing, submissive woman, after finding love and something...more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

She was a stunning "babe," head to toe, a beautiful, magnificent feminine goddess. Arlene was hot enough for Playboy or any other magazine of that ilk to publish. She stood about 5' 7," 125 lbs., slender, lithe, a muscular, athletic body.

She was ladylike, though, and very nubile. Her light brown/blonde shoulder length hair complemented her electric blue eyes, brilliant white teeth and soft, cherry pink, cupid bow lips. She looked much younger than her age. Her shape, a perfect hourglass showcasing big, firm breasts, a tiny waist, wide low slung hips and strong, smooth, shapely legs. She was very fit, doing aerobics, running, tennis, volleyball and the sport she excelled at, softball.

She was the rare woman who could not only hit the ball, but also hit to all fields with power She threw accurately on the run. Many men and women on opposing teams had underestimated the bat speed she generated. Even more were thrown out trying to run on her arm. She could catch, hit with power, hoover up' hard hit balls, throwing accurately to bases, and was unafraid of bad bounces.

When she turned around, though, her most arresting feature became visible. She had the most beautifully shaped, twitchy, rippling, mesmerizing, heart-stopping ass. It was by far the most spectacular ass you ever had the pleasure of watching. Those strong shapely legs caused her smooth, firm, cheeks to stretch out her clothes just so, and when walking, moved hypnotically. She usually wore baggy outfits but she wore form-fitting clothes occasionally.

Her ass moving with every step was a thing of beauty. Watching her walk caused you to pause to marvel at her. Her cheeks moved up and down just so ... and the sway of her hips moved them just so ... It was impossible not to notice the magic her walk did with her ass. Some guys got hard watching it, and many men ogled her openly, but she ignored their attention, both the ones who asked her out, and the crude ones that made nasty comments about her nubile beauty. She was not unaware of what she did to men, but she was not interested. She dated, but just a very few men got her phone number.

A regular churchgoer, stopping just short of proselytizing and being the obnoxious religious freak, she was glad to quote the Bible regularly to anyone. There were lots of stunned-by-her-beauty, dazed men who hung around her and pretended to listen. They were all looking at her sexy ass or her stiff nipples and adjusting their hard-ons.

Arlene was focused on one thing. Finding Mr. Right, her soul mate ... the yin and yang. Her husband. She knew he was out there, the One who would ring her bell, a man to give her love to. She just knew there would be a man of her faith that would take her, as her lover and her husband. Those men that she thought might have qualities her husband should have, those men were brought under her intense focus and the ones she researched and pursued. She pored judiciously over data in her pursuit of those men she deemed eligible. Her standoffish attitude and responses to the men who hung around her did not dissuade most of them. They hung around, just in case.

Arlene was focused on finding the one ... heedless to other men. She would speak to them only to invite them to church or give them one of her lectures on morality and religion. Some of them responded to her church invite, but all got the same crap. Some were lucky and met a nice woman at the church and disappeared from sight.

(Most men do not realize the sheer numbers and availability of women at various churches. You have to wade through a lot of fluff, but the sweet beauty is there.)

She was sure that she had found the man she wanted at the first softball game in her second season with her friend Rhonda's team. Her team had a new left fielder.

She was transfixed, staring at him; she knew this man was different. In practice he ranged around left field, taking flies and whipping the ball to home on a rope. In the game he seemingly drifted to the perfect spot to catch fly balls then make the throw. He threw out a runner trying to take home on a sac fly. He hit effortlessly in the gaps, driving in runs and getting on base. She marveled at him being quick, but not seeming to be that fast.

When he was introduced to her at the team huddle, his gaze and an electric, tingling jolt of pleasure transfixed her body centered on her clitoris, as she shook his hand. Her nipples popped, a warm glow spread in her loins and she felt the wetness in her vagina and knew it was leaking and soaking her panties. She gasped slightly, as she realized she was going to orgasm whether she wanted to or not. She wanted. It felt too good not to enjoy it. Her vision dimmed, as the pleasure took her awareness away except for the warmest pleasure.

He extricated his hand from hers and the pleasure faded. She inhaled quickly with a little squeak and then groaned aloud, not wanting the pleasure to end.

She realized where she was then, snapping back to her ice queen persona, she lost her legs and her balance. He quickly and firmly gripped her, and she fell into him. She felt the strength of his grip and his warm cock against her body and pleasure bloomed again from his touch in her brain and her orgasm extended. She shook and trembled, her head against his chest. She hung in his grip, pulsing juice from her suddenly flooding pudenda. He asked her if she were okay, his hand holding her chin, her lips trembling.

She smiled up at him, and told him "Oh! Wow ... Oh, yeah, I'm ok, now, thanks."

Her face was red, and she was embarrassed. He smiled at her, and asked,

"What's your name?"

"Sure, same here. Thanks."

There were titters of laughter from the team, and Arlene blushed even more profusely. She couldn't believe how this had made her feel. She came. She had the kind of an orgasm like she only got after preparing herself for masturbating and letting herself slip into her erotic fantasies. She never imagined an orgasm just by meeting a man. This was way too much to think about right now.

She'd get her shorts out of her bag and change her wet panties too ... Her body hummed with the pleasure from the contact with his hand and his touch and she was stunned at how wet her crotch was. She was embarrassed at her body's reaction, and turned away, striding to the bench.

The manager said, "Arlene! Where you goin', girl? Take the field!"

"Awkk', skipper ... Sorry!"

She turned and put her glove on, while running to second base. She played the game, watching him as she could, receiving the balls snapping into her glove from left field. They combined on a blooper hit to left that he somehow ran under, catching and pegging the ball to her standing on second. Double play, inning over.

On the way in, she waited to tell him "nice hustle to get that blooper. Not too many guys have your speed."

"Thanks. Not too many young girls think to cover second on a play like that. Most don't move. That was also a nice throw you made earlier to beat that speedy little bastard."

She blushed redly, a bit miffed at his "young girl" comment and the 'bastard' word, but said, "Oh, Thank you."

He held his hand out and up for a high five. She would have ... but didn't. She looked at him, and laid her hand in his. A flash of electric blue pleasure spread again through her, centered in her sex, the pleasure of it lighting her brain, firing her senses in a tingling embrace. He grasped her hand, pulling her to him and hugging her. She swooned as she lost herself, loving his touch. She melted into him, as the world was right in his arms. She spasmed and pleasure arced from her crotch to her brain, she saw bright light, exquisite pleasure bloomed in her awareness and she moaned her release. She came, again.

He kissed her forehead and then held her away, looking in her eyes. She blinked and blushed even more redly.

"Oh, Ryan. I'm sorry. You ... uh, I just felt so good in your arms, just amazing."

Smiling, he replied, "I wanted to hug you, and more. It seems there's a connection here."

"Yes, I felt ... Oh, God, I don't know what I felt. I've never felt anything like it, before. Uh ... I hesitate to say ... I just don't know yet what to think what happened, but it feels so... oh, just wonderful to be with you."

She smiled ... and fell into his eyes. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards home plate. She stumbled along, her body betraying her.

"Come on, we gotta get off the field."

When they got to the dugout and were greeted with high fives, slaps/hugs/fist bumps. Grinning, she grabbed her towel, and sat on the bench, immediately feeling the wetness between her legs. She reached in her bag and pulled out shorts to replace the wet ones she soaked. She had good aerobic tights on. They were completely soaked, though. Her body was tingling, her sex pulsing and dripping wet, and she smelled the unmistakable musk of arousal she only got when she let herself go into fantasy sex. Alone! Not in public! Oh, she was embarrassed. She grabbed her towel, shorts and her purse and flew into the clubhouse.

She was batting 6th, so she had time to freshen up. She made her way back to the dugout. Everything seemed ok, Ryan smiled at her, and she blushed, but smiled wanly back.

Her face burning, she was saturated again with the pleasure her body was giving her. She closed her legs, tingling with embarrassment, knowing her body was giving her secret away. She just knew everyone smelled her, but she calmed herself and smiled as she realized Ryan knew what was happening with her. This pleasure, this satisfaction had to be understood. She had to have this again.

She took his hand and squeezed it gently, and lost herself again in his eyes.

"That felt really good, Arlene. You had an orgasm in my arms. You want to talk about it?

"Huh? Oh. Uh ... Well, sure, I guess ... How did you know, uh, well, you know?"

"You fainted. Your nipples were hard as rocks. You dry humped me and you shook all over. Your pussy got really wet and you flooded your panties and shorts. I could smell your arousal. You shook, trembled and groaned. You came and you came hard. Then, you fainted. I held you up. You jerked and shook a bunch more and you soaked your crotch and your legs. That's an orgasm, Arlene."

"Oh, God. I know. I couldn't help it. I felt this uh, kinda ... Ah, static electricity ... no, it was a blue/white kind of light from you ... well, not from you, but oh, like, somehow, part of us. It tingled and then I felt this incredible pleasure in my uh ... oh, you know, down there, and this warmth ... oh, such a nice feeling was there in me in ah, you know, down there. Then, it brightened into a beautiful light and scorched up my spine ... I say scorched, because that's what it felt like ... a hot pleasure zipping up my spine. Then, it uh, oh, like, expanded, just like, you know, uh, just bloomed in my brain. I lost all touch with who I am and where I was. It was beautiful. Forgive me for zoning out."

"No apology needed. I watched you orgasm. I felt that warm pleasure with you, and as it traveled up your spine. You're certainly no novice to fucking."

"Oh no! Not me. I've never f ... Uh, had sex, uh, well, I mean, you know, no man has been inside me. I don't believe in premarital sex. I'm a virgin till I'm married."

"Well. You'll be a great fuck. If you can get by the premarital sex thing."

"Oh. No. I won't be a great fuck. I'll make love to my husband, and I'll do anything for him. I'll be the best mhmmuh, you know, like the best sex he ever had."

Arlene stared at him, knowing she wanted to find out more about him ... and to gain some insight to the tempest storm of pleasure she felt just touching him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.