Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Over the next weeks the dynamics of the family changed dramatically. There was no longer any pretense or hiding sex between the three of them. Almost every night one or both of them made love to her. It might have been the competition or the possibility that she was pregnant, but Walter seemed to have a new energy. Of course it might also have been because they, for the most part, had dispensed with the wearing of clothes. Sometimes Grace put on panties, but mostly she was naked around the men. That by itself added to her own overactive libido.

Grace, for the first time in her life, was finally getting all the sex she wanted. She seemed to have no difficulty keeping both men happy.

Two months later Grace thought she might be pregnant. She had missed two periods and that never happened. The realization that she was pregnant made her extremely happy. She was also apprehensive about bringing an infant into this uncivilized environment. She waited for a couple weeks before telling Thomas and Walter in order to be sure she was in fact pregnant. By that time her belly had started to pouch, her tits were larger, and her nipples were very sensitive. They were soon going to notice that her body was changing.

The three of them were having dinner when Grace said she had an announcement to make. Walter raised his eyebrows and Thomas looked at her curiously.

"I waited for a couple more weeks than necessary, but now I am sure. Thomas, you are going to be a father."

Thomas sat staring at his mother unable to comprehend what she had just said. When he finally processed it he jumped up and grabbed his mother around the waist and picked her up.

"Oh my God, Mom. I can't believe it. I can't believe it," he screamed, swinging her around in a circle.

"Okay, okay, put me down before I get dizzy," Grace said laughing.

Releasing the grip he had on his mother's waist he pulled her tightly to him and kissed her. After a long and passionate kiss they breathlessly parted. Grace looked over to Walter and could not read his expression. She whispered for Thomas to give her some time with his father.

Thomas reluctantly left.

"Are you okay?" Grace asked as she moved over and sat on Walter's lap.

"It is what you have wanted, and you are happy," he said without revealing his feelings.

"Yes, of course, but I want you happy too."

"I am happy because you are happy," he said. "The truth is that it is hard for me to get my head around all this."

"I know."

"I realize it is the only way, and that we are in a very unusual situation, but it is still difficult to get beyond what I have been taught all my life. Mothers and sons do not have babies."

Grace put her head on Walter's shoulder and said, "You know this would have never happened under any other circumstance, don't you?"

"Yes, of course," he said and paused for several long moments. Then he said, "I knew it was coming. I suppose I just need a little time to accept it. I will be okay."

His reaction had not surprised Grace. She too could not get her "head around it". She had felt the same way as he did for the last couple of weeks. But now that she had announced it she felt much better and was excited. "I know how you feel, because I have struggled as well. I certainly have enjoyed our sexual arrangement and trying to get pregnant has been fun, but now that it has happened, there is no going back. Before it was a fantasy and now it is reality. Sometimes I think this entire situation has been a incredible dream and that one day we will wake up and be back in San Francisco living like a normal family."

Walter nodded.

"That is not likely to ever happen again," she added almost wistfully.

Grace kissed Walter and then stood up and pulled her panties to the side. "Fuck me, Walter," she said. With a lustful look she turned her back to him and bent slightly.

Searching between his legs she pulled his cock out. It didn't take long for her to have his cock hard. Then she slipped his cock into her already wet pussy.

"Grace, Thomas will be back soon," he protested weakly as he continued to fuck her.

She ignored his warning. "I need you now," she whispered. "Fuck me. Fuck your wife."

Grace began to move back and forth. The air was quickly filled with their groans of pleasure. As the excitement built Grace began to move faster until she was moving rapidly on his dripping cock. "Cum in me, cum in me," she gasped as a strong climax hit her.

"Ohhhhhh," Walter moaned as his own climax began. His cock pulsed and pumped his juice into his wife until it overflowed and dripped down his balls.

Grace, whose climaxes were now almost continuous, went on until his cock had softened and slipped out of her. She stood up and leaned against her husband's chest gasping for breath when she heard Thomas come into the hut. She turned her head and then leaned over and kissed Walter saying, "Thomas and I are going to take a walk on the beach." Before she left the hut she pulled her panties off and tossed them on the bed. With a smile to Walter she left.

Mother and son strolled on the beach for some time before anyone spoke.

"I assume Dad was okay with the pregnancy," Thomas finally said.

"I wouldn't say he was happy about it. You have to understand that for both of us this is so far away from how we were raised. It has taken a lot to get used to the new arrangement. It is not something that would have ever happened if we were not stranded on this island."

"You are happy, aren't you?" he asked pausing and turning his mother to him.

"Yes. It has been very difficult for your father and me. But I am very happy now. I think I have successfully put aside the social stigma and the rules we lived by in civilized society. We are not the first humans who have done what we are doing, and we won't be the last. Now my heart swells with love for you and your father, not to mention your baby inside my belly. I have come to think that I am the luckiest woman on earth. I love you." Grace turned and leaned her back to her son, staring out at the ocean.

Thomas reached for her breast and pulled her head to his lips. With his other hand he rubbed her growing belly.

When she pulled away she whispered, "Let me suck your cock."

Before Thomas could answer Grace was on her knees and had his cock out. It was already hard. "I can see what you think of the situation," she said as she smiled up at him.

"I love you, Mom," he said as he pulled her mouth to his throbbing erection.

There on the beach she sucked her son until he shot into her loving mouth.


As the months passed Grace's belly continued to grow. In fact she was much larger this time than when she was pregnant with Thomas. She didn't have any maternity clothes so it was good that they had all chosen to be naked. It seemed as she grew in size both Thomas and Walter became even more amorous. She had heard that pregnant women gave off some type of scent that caused excitement in males. It was apparently true.

Thomas loved to fuck her from behind where he could hold her belly and he rarely passed his mother without touching her or kissing her.

Walter seemed okay but was more reserved. Yet he rarely missed an opportunity to fuck her either. Anytime he could get her alone he wanted some form of sex. Since her own libido was still extremely strong she was more than happy to oblige. He fucked her in the bed, on the bluff, and on the beach. It didn't seem to matter to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.