Taboo Island
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Walter, it's time," Grace said a couple days later.

"Time for what?" he asked.

"I can tell my fertile period is coming on."

"Oh," Walter said.

"Are you still okay with this?" she asked.

"Do I have a choice?" he returned, already knowing the answer.

"I suppose not," Grace answered. "I would like to start tonight. It generally lasts for two days ... my fertile period that is."

"Okay," Walter said, not knowing where Grace was going with this.

"Well, I ... we ... Thomas and I would like a little time together. We want to make sure I am ... you know ... am filled with plenty of sperm."

"I see," Walter said, realizing what she wanted. "Okay, I'll take a little hunting trip over to the other side of the island. Good luck."

Grace got tears in her eyes. She touched her husband's face and said, "Thank you so much. I will make it up to you, I promise. I love you." She kissed him passionately. When his hands came up to her breasts she gently pushed him away. "That is for our son now, you can have them later," she said, with a smile on her face.

Walter returned the smile and said, "I'll hold you to that." He went to pack his gear.

Later that night when Thomas came back to the hut he found a note on the door. It said, "Sweetheart, your father has gone to the other side of the island for two days. It is my special time of the month ... I am fertile. Go to the lagoon and take a bath and come back to me. We are going to spend the next two days making love, and hopefully, making babies."

Thomas almost fell off the porch in his haste to get to the lagoon. He washed in record time and hurried back to the hut. By that time it was dark except for small torch lights showing him the way inside. Inside the hut smelled of multiple flowers and coconut oil. It took him a moment for his eyes to adjust. When they did he almost gasped. He saw his mother standing near the bed. She was topless but had on a pair of tight panties, showing the indentation of her pussy lips.

"Glad you made it back," she said looking at his already hard penis. She held two coconut halves in her hand with some type of liquid in them. When he walked over she handed him one.

"It is fermented passion fruit I made. I found the recipe in one of the books from the ship. It is very strong, so do not drink too much at once. It is said to fortify men when they have to perform for their lovers."

"I don't think I need that," he said and laughed.

"You might," she said naughtily.

Thomas took a drink of the sweet tasting liquid and swallowed. He could feel the burning of the fermented juice as it reached his stomach. Two more drinks later, his cock, which had been hard since he had seen his mother's note, suddenly pulsed and throbbed and seemed to grow longer. He wasn't sure it was the liquid or the idea of making his mother pregnant but he didn't think his cock had ever been this hard. He took a couple more drinks and felt his head begin to swim.

"That should do for now," Grace said as she stood up and took the container from him, sitting hers and his on the table. Then she moved into his arms, pulling him to her. She whispered, "Are you ready to make your mother pregnant?"

"Oh God, yes," he returned.

"So am I. I never could have imagined this a few years ago, but I want it now more than anything in the world. I want to know your seed is inside me, searching for my egg ... millions of seeds, looking for your mother's one egg ... each sperm alive and battling, fighting to be the one that reaches the egg first ... and then to penetrate the protective coating and create life."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.