Taboo Island
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Walter, are you sure about this? It is your last chance to back out." Grace asked with her heart thumping as they sat on the porch swing. Incredibly she almost felt that she wanted him to say no and that they could go back to being husband, wife, and son, and live like a normal family. A yes answer was going to change everything.

"Yes," he said after a long pause. "I don't like it, but sharing you is the only logical way. I am not sure how it will all work out but we have to do something. Do you think Thomas will agree to it?"

Grace smiled. "Unfortunately it is the only way. I believe I can convince Thomas. He gets what he wants and there is no reason for him to be jealous of you."

"Do you think you can handle both of us?" Walter asked with a slight smile.

"I am sure of it. As you said, you are not that demanding. For quite some time my desire for sex has been off the charts. I know Thomas can be a handful, but so can I," she said and laughed.

"Well, when are you going to tell him?"

Again Grace smiled. "I will tell him tonight."

"Okay, then I will leave for the other side of the island today and return tomorrow evening. You and Thomas can have the hut for ... for your activity."

"I love you. I truly do. You are more of a man than I ever imagined," Grace said as she hugged her husband.

"And you are certainly more of a woman than I ever knew."

"Then we make a good pair."


When Thomas came home with several fish from his trip to the fishing nets he saw his mother setting the table. His father was not there.

He put the fish down and walked over to his mother, wrapping his arms around her from behind and grasping her large breasts. "Where is Father?" he asked.

Grace could feel his erection pressing to her ass. "He has gone to the other side of the island until tomorrow night."

"Really, why?"

Grace turned in her sons arms. "He left to give us time together."

Thomas opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Yes, he has agreed to share me with you. He knows it is the only way."

"Oh my God," Thomas said excitedly. "Does that mean ... that we can ... that I can... ?"

Grace interrupted saying, "It means that you can fuck me and that you can make me pregnant as many times as you want." Grace couldn't believe she was saying those words. She was telling her son he could fuck her and that she would have his babies. Her head began to spin with the implications of all this.

"I can't believe it. Why did he agree?"

Grace took a deep breath and said, "He didn't want to lose me ... or even you. He said it is the only way we can survive."

Ignoring the more important issues Thomas said, "When can we start?" Without waiting for an answer he pulled his mother to him and kissed her passionately. But when he tried to take her shirt off she pushed his hands away.

"This is a special night. Go get a bath while I fix dinner. Afterward I want you to leave for a while so I can get ready."

Thomas had a pout on his face. "I have to wait?"

"You do. Now, go wash, you smell like fish," Grace said. Then she reached down to his jeans and grabbed the tent in his pants. "Keep this hard for me. I want you to eat hardy because you are going to need your strength tonight."

Thomas hurried off to take his bath. He did it in record time and came back for dinner. He tried to get romantic with his mother but she wouldn't allow anything more than several passionate kisses.

After dinner, Grace went to the lagoon to take her bath. She looked around and was pretty sure that Thomas was not there. Then she washed and then creamed her entire body. She looked down at her reflection in the water and saw a pretty woman staring back at her. She, not unlike a new bride, could feel a glow about her. As she walked back to the hut she could feel her pussy swelling and growing moist. Her heart was already thumping and her nipples were like small pebbles on her chest.

She was humming to herself as she searched for an outfit to wear for this special occasion. Unable to find anything she really liked she pulled out a white beach wrap. It wasn't much, just something to wrap around her lower half. She decided against wearing a top, and instead put on a necklace that Walter had made from shells he had found on the northern side of the island. The shells came down across her breasts almost to her navel. It was strange but she wanted something of Walter's with her. Maybe it was for comfort, she didn't know. She also put on a necklace that Thomas had made of metal from the ship using crude tools. It held a silver coin that he had polished to a bright shine.

When she saw Thomas coming back toward the hut she hurried and took out two glasses and a bottle of wine, which Walter had found in the wreckage of the ship. She stood in front of the bed with her hands on her hip, allowing the light from the moon to highlight her figure.

As Thomas drew closer his eyes got wider and wider. He thought she looked angelic and he had never seen her look more beautiful. "God, Mom, you look amazing."

"Thank you," she said and flushed just a bit.

They embraced and then kissed. Mother and son stood for many minutes kissing. Finally when they parted they were both breathless. Grace led her son to the bed. She poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Thomas as they sat down.

When the glasses were empty she took her son's face in her hands and said, "I love you, Thomas. I love you as a son, but I love you as much as my new lover and the future father of my babies. This will be your first time for intercourse and I am so happy it is with me. I want you to make love to me ... I want you to fuck me ... I want you to pour your potent sperm into me. I want you to fill me over and over. Then I want to have your babies; lots of babies."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.