Taboo Island
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Grace went to look for Walter and saw him sitting on the rocks near the ships wreckage. She walked over and paused behind him. Silently she took off her clothes and then sat on his lap. She saw a small smile crease his lips when he realized that she was naked, but he didn't say anything. They were silent for a long time, staring out at the sea.

Finally Walter spoke. "The last of the ship is being washed out to sea with every tide," he said idly as if he was talking to himself.

"We have gotten almost everything of any value from it, right?" Grace asked.

"Yes. We have been like vultures picking over the carcass," he said with a small but sad smile. Then he was silent.

"You know we are never going to be rescued," Grace said, breaking the silence, still staring out at the vast open ocean.

"Yes," Walter said.

"What is to happen to us?"

"I don't know."

They fell silent again. Then Grace took a deep breath and said, "I know you have seen me with Thomas." When he didn't answer she continued. "We have not had intercourse, yet. But you know he wants it. He wants me to have his babies." Grace was surprised when Walter only grunted. "That doesn't surprise you then?"

Finally Walter spoke. "It has been building for a long time. I understand that he is a young man with normal desires."

Grace was relieved that her husband did not seem angry or at least he was hiding it well. "He thinks we will perish and die alone if we do not have children."

"I could build a raft and we could try to find the shipping lanes," Walter said.

"But we know nothing about sailing. We would certainly perish."

"We might. An alternative would be for me to go alone and if I make it to help I will come back for you and Thomas."

"No!" Grace said almost with a shrill in her voice. "We would go together or no one will go."

"It is too dangerous for all of us."

"No more than you going alone," she said.

"Not really true. If I went I wouldn't have to take much in the way of supplies and the raft could be relatively small."

"No, it's still crazy."

"But it would solve your problem if I left," Walter said a bit of a choke in his voice.

Grace saw that he had tears in his eyes. She hugged him and whispered, "No, no, no. Losing you does not solve my problem. I love you."

"Do you really love me, Grace?" he asked and then before she could answer said, "I know our marriage was arranged and I know you did it for the good of our families. I am forever grateful for that."

"That is true and I have thought about all the things I missed, including the deep love that I read about. But that has all changed since we have been here. I see things differently now. I do love you."

"Grace, I know you are a highly sexual woman and I know I have not always been a loving husband, in more ways than one. I am a lot older than you and that means I do not have the same energy level ... sexually as well as physically. It also means that I will die before you and then you and Thomas will be alone. Those are facts. I believe you love me but you love, and lust, for your son just as much," he stated.

Grace knew that everything he said was true. They both knew the truth. "Yes, it is true. I have denied it, fought it, cursed it, but our new reality keeps hitting me over the head. I have wondered why it happened to us. I wish I could just make it all go away."

"It won't."

"I know. I also know that Thomas is my son and I know I shouldn't have these feelings for him but I can't help it. I think this island is making us all mad. I can't believe we are even having this conversation."

"I used to think it was madness, but now I am not so sure. Could it be that our situation is just making us face the brutal reality of life on earth? We have lived in what we call civilized society all our lives, but now we are savages. Our basic instincts have risen to the surface. It is like the beast has been released and I don't believe it can ever be put back in the cage ... unless we get off this island quickly."

Grace nodded her agreement. "What do we do? We don't have any good choices," she said.

"I do love you Grace. I love you enough to let you go. I can move to the other side of the island and you and Thomas can stay here."

"No, that is no better than going out alone on the raft."

"I would be alive, just not here with you."

"Yes, but we destroy the family."

"Then I ask you the question, what do we do?'"

Grace held his hand tightly and stared out at the horizon. Then she heard her voice saying, "Can you bring yourself to share me?" She wondered, did I just say that?

Walter sighed, showing that he had thought about it already. "I am not sure. I have gone through all of the emotions of anger, sadness, jealousy, and even rage. I suppose all that is left is acceptance, but it is maybe the hardest emotion to deal with. If all the other options are out, then that is the only one left."

"So, is that your answer ... are you saying yes?" she asked to be sure she was hearing him correctly.

"Yes, it is the only choice left," he whispered.

Grace felt her heart swell. Now she was crying and hugging Walter. "Make love to me," she whispered.

Walter started to get up.

"No, here."

"On the rocks?" he said with surprise.

"Yes right here where the wind, ocean, sky, and sun can see us." She kissed her husband passionately. "I want you to do something special with me."

"What?" he asked, his sullen mood suddenly brightening.

"I can't tell you, but I will show you."

"Wait," he said, "I want to do something first. Walter got up and took his shorts off, and then he placed Grace's clothes on the rock for her to lie on. "Lie down here."

Grace looked at her husband curiously, but she went to her back on the clothes. Then she watched as he got to his knees between her legs. When he lifted her legs and bent his head Grace knew what he was going to do. "Walter, you don't have to do that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.