Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

As the months passed Grace and Thomas continued their liaisons at the lagoon. For some time she wouldn't allow the contact to go further than it had already. They would watch one another masturbate but she had a strict rule about touching, other than kissing. And they kissed a lot, which both she and Thomas enjoyed.

She had managed to keep Thomas satisfied with their mutual masturbation practices but could tell that he wanted more and it was getting harder and harder to refuse him. The kisses were making it more difficult to push his hands away when he tried to touch her breasts. It took all of her strength and motherly instincts to deny him.

Then one day at the lagoon she had unwillingly allowed him to go farther. Thomas was naked as he usually was when they were at the lagoon now. They had been playing in the water. She was wearing a blouse that was tied in the middle under her breasts and a pair of shorts that were not much more than panties. The top had become wet from their splashing in the lagoon. Thomas slipped behind her and turned her head toward him. He kissed her lips for a long time. After a few minutes he moved his lips to her neck. Unfortunately she had taught him how erotic that area was to the touch of lips. She trembled in excitement and her hand moved up to the back of his head, pulling his lips tighter.

As his lips trailed down her sensitive skin his hand moved up her stomach toward her breasts.

"Thomas, no," she gasped, but she didn't move to stop him.

His hand moved closer.

"No, no, no, Thomas," she gasped but still did nothing to stop him.

His fingertips moved under the lower part of her blouse and she gasped. Her breathing increased. His fingers crawled higher across the underside of her breast.

Grace could feel Thomas' dripping cock touch her leg and she knew that the crotch of her shorts would be wet soon, but not with water.

"Please, Thomas, I'm your mother," she whispered, but held his head to her neck.

Then his hand worked under her top until he was at her breast. "Thomas," she gasped again but had no strength to pull his hand away. He is my son, she screamed inside her head. Now he had my tit in his hand. This is crazy, this is madness. But she allowed him to squeeze and manipulate her breast until she felt her knees grow week. Suddenly she was startled out of her trance as a branch in the woods snapped. It was only a small animal, but it was enough for Grace to gather the strength to stop her son. She pulled his hand away. "That is enough for today," she said, still gasping for breath. "We have to get back to the house so I can start dinner."

Thomas knew when to quit. He smiled and took his mother's hand as they walked back to the house.


Recently Grace had seen a change in Thomas. While he was sensitive to her, he was becoming more aggressive toward his father. It was obvious that he resented his father's relationship with her.

It had also become more difficult for her to hide their growing intimate relationship from Walter. She had warned Thomas about overt physical closeness when his father was around, but because he was young it was difficult for him to control his impulses or grasp the seriousness of the situation. Several times when she had been preparing dinner he had come up behind her and hugged her, pressing his groin to her ass. Walter had noticed and while he didn't say anything his eyes showed his displeasure.

Grace tried to ease the situation by being extra affectionate with Walter. Unfortunately it seemed that Walter was generally satisfied with sex once a month. She tried to force the issue, figuring if she got sex from him it would dampen her ardor when she was around her son. Unfortunately the result was an even greater problem.

One night, after they had all retired, Grace decided she would treat her husband special and perform oral sex. She knew he liked it but it had been years since she had sucked him off. When she thought Thomas was asleep she began kissing Walter. She started kissing down his chest and could tell immediately that he was willing. She had always like sucking him, but somehow it just never happened anymore. She threw her leg over his head and twisted around, trying to give him the hint that he could reciprocate if he wanted. Unfortunately he didn't like eating her so he didn't get, or more likely, ignored the message.

As she drew close to his suddenly throbbing erection she heard movement and realized that Thomas had awakened. He had apparently gotten up to get a drink of water. She was right in the middle of sucking his father and it was too late to stop. She knew if she did stop it would cause difficulty between her and Walter. She also knew that she had to make it good for him or he might think that she was only doing it to hide her relationship with their son.

There was no way to hide what she was doing so she looked over at her son as she grasped her husband's throbbing cock and began to lick the head. She could see Thomas's eyes staring at her but she wasn't sure if it was anger or excitement she saw. Then she saw that he had an erection and she felt some relief. She went back to work on her husband, sucking and licking the head for a long time before taking it into her mouth. That brought a quiet moan from Walter. She stroked his cock as she sucked the head and he gasped. She knew he never lasted long when she was sucking him. True to form, within minutes he was moaning and bucking his hips. When he lifted his hips from the bed and froze she covered the head of his cock with her mouth. A second later her mouth was filled with his spurting seed. She drank it down as she had always done and then licked up what she had missed before pulling away. She looked up and saw that Thomas had gone back to bed.

The following day at the lagoon Thomas seemed reserved. Grace knew what was wrong. Jealously was becoming a bigger and bigger problem.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.