Taboo Island
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Grace began to have second thoughts about their meeting place. It was quite private and maybe just a little too remote. The trail leading to the rock was hidden and once they were there they could not be seen. With the exception of the top of the rocks above them, which was difficult to get to, they were totally hidden. Then Grace wondered why she was so concerned. After all she was the adult and she could control the situation ... at least she hoped she could.

For several weeks the conversation stayed mostly about the basics of reading and writing. However, she knew that sex was always on Thomas's mind and she dreaded the continued conversation. But as expected, Thomas brought it up again.

"Mother, uh, I have a question," he said.

"Sure, you know you can ask me anything."

"Well, uh ... it is kind of personal."

Grace felt her face flush and knew what was coming. "Uh ... go on."

"You know we talked about ... we uh ... we talked about sex and stuff," Thomas stuttered. "Sometimes I get an ... you know, an erection and I am not sure why. I mean it is not always when I am thinking about sex."

Grace giggled. "That happens sometimes in the morning when you have to go to the bathroom. It happens to your father. That is healthy."

Thomas smiled. "Oh. Then lots of times I have these strange dreams at night and it gets hard. And then I ... I ... you know get all wet and stuff. Is something wrong with me? I mean it is like I am trying to make a baby without a woman."

Grace had to smile again. "Nothing is wrong with you, Thomas. What is happening is perfectly natural," Grace answered with a slight blush.

Thomas thought for a few moments and said, "Sometimes ... I ... uh ... touch myself, but I have been afraid to do it too much. I mean it feels good and the stuff comes out, but ... I ... don't want to do it too much because I'm afraid I might hurt myself. Can I do that too much?"

Grace laughed out loud, putting her hand over her mouth, and immediately regretted it. "I'm sorry. It is not funny ... it is cute."

Thomas's face turned red with embarrassment.

Grace moved to sit next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. "Don't worry, you can't hurt yourself. A boy playing with himself is perfectly natural."

"Really?" he said, his face brightening.

"Yes, really."

"Do you do it?" he asked.

That sent a shock through Grace. She paused for several long moments wondering if this was too personal. Yet she knew that he didn't have anyone else to ask. She had to tell the truth. "Yes, sometimes."

"You don't have a penis like me, right?" He waited for Grace to nod and then asked, "So how do you do it?"

Grace wondered if he was only acting ignorant now. She couldn't be sure so she had to answer. "I have a vagina and it has an opening where the penis goes."

"I know that," he said as if he had not just learned it. After a pause he said, "So how do you do it then, you know, pleasure yourself?"

Grace felt her face glowing hotter. "Well ... uh ... the vagina is very sensitive and it feels good to rub it. There are lips that protect the opening and they swell with blood and become very sensitive to the touch. Then there is a special place at the top of the vagina and it has the same type of sensation as the head of the penis. In fact it is kind of like a little penis head. Instead of stroking it with my hand I rub it with my finger tips."

"But since you have Dad, why do you need to do it like I do?"

"Well, sometimes we need to do it on our own. Only we can know what is the most pleasurable to our own bodies. So while many women feel guilty about doing it to themselves, most do. Women, based on our sexually repressed society, are not supposed to enjoy sex."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Our backward society says that it is wrong. Women can't even vote."

"So all women do it then?"

"Yes, all women masturbate ... that is the word for it ... masturbate ... if they are normal."

"Sometimes when I do it my thingie, uh penis, gets kind of raw. And sometimes it just kind of goes off too quickly."

Grace's face was bright red, but she laughed and said, "That's because you need lubrication to keep down the friction. As far as doing it too quickly, you need patience and to take your time. It is all about pleasuring yourself while you are doing it and not just climaxing. The climax is great, but it is the end."

Thomas nodded.

"Unfortunately many men don't care how fast they climax. That means that many times, when they are done having intercourse, the woman is not satisfied." Grace thought for a moment and then reached into her satchel and pulled out a coconut that was cut in half but wrapped back together with a vine. She handed it to him. "Here, take this. It has cream inside that I use to put on my body. If you put it on your hand and rub your penis it will make it more pleasurable."

He took the coconut and said, "What about going off ... you know getting off too fast?"

"'Getting off' as you call it, is climaxing and you have to practice in order to make it last longer. When you do it, take it slow, let it build up. When you feel too close, slow down or stop. With practice you can solve that problem."

Thomas smiled and said, "I can do that ... practice that is."

"I bet you can," Grace returned, holding back her smile this time. "A man climaxing too fast is rude and selfish. So if you practice delaying your climax you will be able to last longer and one day when you meet that special woman you will be ready."

Thomas chose his words carefully. "Okay. But since I don't have a girlfriend or a wife, and may never have one, I am not sure that matters."

"It does matter," Grace said, trying to keep a slight hysteria from her voice. "First of all the pleasure is better when you take your time, but beyond that, we have to keep up hope that we will get off this island one day. You need to be ready for that in all ways." Grace felt frustration coming over her and knew she had to end the conversation. "Now run along and find your father."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.