The Neighborhood
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about a man who wins the lotto which brings about a number of changes in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

On the flight home and the drive from the airport, Bret knew that he would be going back to Hawaii quite often. Maybe he would send Jessica an airline ticket for a round trip for her to visit him here. He was having these pleasant thoughts about how he could visit Jessica more often.

As he was turning into his townhome subdivision, he observed an ambulance with its lights and siren on leaving the subdivision. He turned on to his street and noticed there was a police car parked across from his townhome and some of the neighbors were walking away from that location. The garage door on Kim's townhome was in the open position.

Bret parked his car on his driveway and sprinted across the street to the police officer who was doing some paperwork.

"Officer, I live across the street and am good friends with the lady that lives here. Can you please tell me what happen?"

"There was a neighbor visiting with a Ms. Kimberly Jackson. Ms. Jackson said she wasn't feeling well and excused herself to go to the bathroom. After she took two steps she collapsed. The neighbor called 911 and tried to do some CPR till the EMTs arrived. They just took her to St. Elizabeth's Hospital, but an EMT said it doesn't look good.'

"Thanks I'd better get there."

"Can I ask you some questions?"

As Bret was running to his car he shouted, "See me at the hospital."

Bret drove to the hospital exceeding the posted speed limit. He said a few prayers along the way that Kim would be okay.

At the emergency room, he asked the nurse on duty about Kimberly Jackson who was brought in about twenty minutes ago. The nurse looked at some paperwork she had in front of her and asked Bret to take a seat. She said she would tell him as soon as she heard something.

About twenty minutes later, a doctor in scrubs walked out and the nurse pointed him to Bret.

"Are you a relative of Ms Jackson?"

"No, I am just a good friend. The only relative she has is a daughter that lives a few towns over."

"Well, you should know that Ms. Jackson was brought to the hospital in full cardiac arrest. We did all we could to try and resuscitate her, but were unsuccessful in our efforts. I am sorry to tell you of her passing."

Bret thanked the doctor and sat down bringing his hands up to his face and cried. Why? Why, was the question that ran through his mind over and over.

After Bret composed himself and stood up, he saw the same police officer that was at Kim's townhouse who had stopped at the nursing station walking toward him.

The officer asked Bret if he knew of who the next of kin was so that notification could be made.

Bret sat back down and said that Kim was a widow and had one daughter whose name was Stacy Simon. She lived in Oakdale and he thought her husband's name was Thomas. The officer thanked him for the information.

The word spread among the neighbors that the wake and funeral would be in three days. The wake was large and somber. Bret was surprised by the large number of mourners. He waited in line to go to the young lady who was on the receiving end of the condolences being offered. Bret assumed that this was Stacy and it was her husband who standing next to her.

When it was his turn he said to this lady, "My name is Bret Frazier, I was a neighbor of your mother's, please accept my condolences, she was a fine lady.

The reaction he received was surprising. She put her arms around him and gave him one big long hug.

When she released him she said, "Mother and I were very close. She talked about you and the joy you brought to her life. I know you made her very happy. Thank you for coming."

Bret was at a loss for words and his eyes started to water.

The burial the next day was equally sad. Services were at the gravesite and Kim was lowered into the ground next to her husband. Bret took a pass on going to the restaurant where the returns were being held. This was a time he wanted to be alone.

A few days later, his phone rang and when he answered it and identified himself, he heard, "Mr. Frazier, my name Edward Reynolds. I am an attorney and am helping Kimberly Jackson's daughter Stacy, administer Ms. Jackson estate. You should know that in her will, Ms Jackson left you her townhome and all of its furnishings. You should also know that there is no mortgage on the townhome."

"No! No! No! I don't want anything, this should all go to her daughter."

"Stacy is here, do you want to talk to her?"

"Yes."

"Let me put you on the speaker phone."

"Stacy, your mother made a mistake in giving me the townhome, it is yours and you should have it."

"Bret, this is not a surprise to me, Mother and I discussed it before she changed her will. As I told you at her wake, you brought a joy to her life that she said she had never had. She wanted to thank you doing it in her own way. I think she would be sad if you didn't want to accept her gift to you. For your information, the townhome represents a relatively small portion of her estate as my father was a very successful business man. Please accept the townhome in her memory and in the spirit she was giving it to you."

"You should also know that mother thought after she had some discussions with you about real estate rental properties, that was an area you should consider getting involved in. She told me you could take out a mortgage on her townhome and use those funds for down payments to purchase additional rental properties. She further said that she thought you would be good in doing something like that and maybe her gift to you would get you started in that direction."

Bret paused a little and let the words sink in. Finally he said he would accept the townhome but he wanted Stacy to take anything in the townhome that she wanted to have, especially the expensive jewelry.

"I'll come over tomorrow. All I want is her car, some photos, and maybe some other mementoes. I will not be taking any of her clothes as you may have noticed, we are of two drastically different clothes sizes. Please just give her clothes and wearing apparel away or donate them to one of the charities. Stacy was a big girl, as opposed to Kim's small stature, maybe a size fourteen to Kim's size six.

Stacy did come over the next day and took what she wanted, adding a few handbags to her list. She refused the townhome again and thanked Bret for bringing joy and happiness to Kim's life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.