Arizona Heat: Jenny's Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by K Finnegan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny is a lonely and unhappy young mother who recently left the world she knew in San Diego for Phoenix Arizona in the summer of 1980. She is having a terrible day, which is made worse when her car overheats on the way back from work. Things begin to look up when Kate, a cute and good-hearted high school rocker chick, offers her a ride home. Jenny’s radiator isn’t the only thing that overheats as the two young women are drawn together by circumstance in the scorching desert heat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Foot Fetish   Babysitter  

"No, No, No! Don't you dare you miserable piece of shit! NOOOOOO!" I screamed as I impotently pounded my fists on the steering wheel of my Chevy Malibu.

The steam pouring up from under the hood was growing so thick I could hardly see. I pulled off the road and hit the brakes, sending up a cloud of brown dirt from the packed earth shoulder. I turned off the engine and sat silently as the thick Arizona dust swirled and mingled with the steam escaping from the radiator. After another short tantrum, I leaned on the steering wheel and wept. It wasn't even noon, and June 21, 1980 already seemed like it was going to be one of the worst days of my life.


My husband and I had moved to North West Phoenix with our infant son four months ago, after his company had transferred him. At first I was excited to be living close to mom and dad, who had moved to the nearby retirement community of Sun City three years ago. Although it was great being near them – they were a great help with the baby – the sad truth was, they were pretty much the only people I socialized with. I desperately missed my friends back in San Diego, but after Tom and I got into a huge fight when he got our first phone bill, I hardly spoke to them anymore. He told me I needed to make new friends, but how was I supposed to meet anyone here? It's too hot to go outside, there's no beach, no sidewalk cafes or street life, and I had a 10 month-old baby to look after.

It was bad enough being without friends in a new State, but my home life had become stale as well. Tom and I hadn't had sex since I became pregnant. After Max was born, I was ashamed of my body and the weight I had gained. I didn't even want Tom to see me naked. I got the feeling from him that he didn't want to either. But even after I lost most of the weight and got my libido back he seemed disinterested, and oblivious to my hints. Then there was the move, the stress of the new job, and the stress of being cooped up with Max and I in the scorching Arizona summer.

My pregnancy had changed my life and my body in many ways. In addition to going up two cup sizes, I had put on about 25 pounds, which really isn't that bad considering I'm 5'8". After Max was born I made a great effort to loose weight, exercising at home several hours a day in order to get my beach body back. Before Max I had a pretty awesome body, if I do say so myself; 36, 25, 37 with firm D cup breasts and long strawberry blonde hair. I could turn heads at the beach with the best of them. I managed to lose most of the weight, but my hips, ass and thighs remained curvier than I would like no matter how much I exercised or dieted.

Tom still had a sex drive, but he seemed to prefer to release it by secretly masturbating. I stumbled upon his porn stash two months after the move, hidden in the back of an old filing cabinet in the storeroom by the carport. I was looking for the receipt for our vacuum, which had stopped working, but what I found was shocking. I knew about the stack of Playboys he had under the bed, heck I even read the articles in them myself sometimes. But these magazines were graphic and hardcore; close-ups of oral, vaginal and anal penetration, group sex, and most shocking to me, several pages of girl- on-girl sex.

Having grown up in a fairly religious house, those images traumatized me. I withdrew from my husband even more, hurt that he preferred masturbating to hardcore porn to me. I started to borrow magazines from his stash while he was away and masturbate regularly myself, both to release my frustrated libido and as a form of revenge. I even considered buying one of those sex toys they advertized in the back of the magazines, but I never got the nerve.

Once while Tom was away on a business trip, I woke up in the middle of the night in a state of arousal, with images from his hardcore magazines stuck in my head. I slipped on my robe, grabbed a flashlight and went out to the storage room. I found the magazine I was looking for and took it back to the bedroom, along with a bottle of wine. Like a naughty schoolgirl, I curled up in bed with the porno, reading it by flashlight. I began fingering myself as the wine took hold.

As I felt my climax building, I flipped to the back of the magazine – past the dripping penises, past the semen-spattered blondes - to the pictures I longed to see again. Two beautiful girls, one blonde, the other brunette, were entwined in passion. They kissed, they sucked each other's breasts, they licked each other's... ! I experienced a sudden climax, and a shudder ran through my body as I moaned and panted in ecstasy. As I lay back and started to fall asleep, I felt ashamed and confused. I told myself that it was just post-natal hormones playing tricks on my mind.


This frantic day began when my mother woke me up. She had offered to take Max, for the day and had driven out from Sun City to collect him. When nobody answered the door she let herself in with the spare key I had given her and found me sound asleep. I was supposed to ready for work when she arrived, but Max was being a little beast last night, and without Tom to help I was up all night. I was so exhausted I slept right through the alarm. My husband, Tom, was in Nevada on business till Tuesday, and without him, the week had been beyond hectic.

I didn't have time to breastfeed Max this morning as I usually did - I was due at work in half an hour. I grabbed a few bottles from the fridge that I had extracted with my breast-pump last night, shoved them into one of my small baby supply gym bags and gave it to mom. After quickly bidding goodbye to her and Max, I took a frantic shower, dressed and ran out the door, making sure to grab the small gym bag I kept my breast pump and empty bottles in.

My doctor told me that I was prone to breast engorgement, a painful and potentially dangerous condition caused by excess milk production in my breasts. If I don't drain them regularly, either by feeding Max or with the breast pump, they swell painfully and can suffer tissue damage. My breasts were already aching due to Max's missed meal and felt cramped in my 36 DDD bra.

I drove my 73 Chevy Malibu hard, but I still arrived at the dental practice where I worked 15 minutes late. I made my apologies to Anne, a dental assistant who had been filling in for me at the front desk. Tina, the office manager greeted me frostily. I felt terrible, as I had specifically asked her for this Saturday shift because I needed the hours.

I took over the front desk and got to work, but my breasts were aching terribly. I held out as long as I could, but eventually I broke down and asked Tina if I could take my lunch break an hour early. She gave me an icy stare, but agreed. I collected my gym bag full of supplies and went into the female employee restroom, and locked myself in a stall.

Impatient for relief, I dug in the bag for my breast pump and pulled out ... a pack of diapers. A sickening feeling came over me as I realized I gave mom the wrong bag! I frantically rummaged through the bag, but the breast pump was nowhere to be found.

"Don't panic," thought to myself, "you used the pump last night in the nursery. Are you sure you packed it?"

I couldn't remember. There was a chance it was still at the house. I had just under an hour. If I took 51st, drove like a demon and made all the lights, I might just make it back in time to save my job.

Fifteen minutes later, I was stranded on the edge of town, five miles from home. I was sitting in a cloud of steam and dust, in heat that is supposed to reach 120 by noon. My tits were about to burst, my husband was in Nevada, and I didn't know anyone I could call for help, even if I could find a pay phone. As I leaned on the steering wheel, weeping and feeling sorry for myself, I noticed that the air in the car was quickly getting warmer as the merciless sun beat down. I had to do something, and soon.

As I morosely considered my options, a shadow passed over the driver's side window, followed by three loud taps. A young woman with long red hair was peering in with a concerned expression.

"Hey! Are you OK!" she shouted.

I sat back in the seat and gathered myself before opening the door to meet my young rescuer.

Standing before me was a pretty young redhead in a white cotton halter-top, short denim skirt and flip-flops. Her long curly hair was tied back in a black skull and crossbones bandanna, although several long strands fell loosely to her shoulders, framing her cute, freckled face. She looked to be about 5'4", and perhaps in her late teens. She was slender, but with well proportioned curves in all the right places. It was hard to read her expression, as she was wearing a pair of mirrored aviator's sunglasses, but I sensed disapproval.

"Hi." I said, dabbing my eyes with a wadded up tissue. "Do you know anything about cars?" I asked.

She glanced at the steam escaping from under the hood.

"I know enough to recognize a blown radiator," the redhead said rather curtly. Her voice had a lovely southern lilt that I couldn't quite place. "Not much you can do till it cools down. Do you need a ride somewhere? Metrocenter isn't far, and it's air- conditioned. You'll bake if you stay here."

"I live a few blocks north of here, just past Cactus Road," I said, "If you could take me there, I would be so grateful. I'm having a hell of a day."

"Sure." She replied with shrug, "Grab anything you need and lock'er up. If you come back in a few hours with a couple of gallons of water, you should be able to get her to a garage."

"Thanks," I said with a weary smile. "You are the first good thing that has happened to me all day. My name is Jenny, by the way."

"Kate." She replied, awkwardly shaking my proffered hand.

Kate was driving a white Ford van that looked like it had seen better days. She had pulled in behind my Malibu, and was now starting the van up and, I hoped, turning on an air conditioner. How people survived these Arizona summers without AC in their cars, I will never know.

I gathered my purse and my baby supply bag from the back seat before locking the car and joining Kate in the van. I opened the passenger side door and gingerly climbed into the seat, wincing slightly as I adjusted the shoulder strap to the seat belt. My breasts were starting to throb.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Kate asked, sensing my discomfort.

"I'm just a little..." I said, blushing. I decided there was no need to go into detail. "No Really, I'm OK." I said. "Thanks."

"Here," Kate said, offering me her "Big Gulp" soda, "You look like you could use a cold drink."

I gladly accepted the soda, took the straw between my lips and drank deeply, as I luxuriated in a cold blast from the Van's AC. I sighed and closed my eyes as the cold coke slid down and my skin cooled in the artificial breeze.

"Kate," I said wearily, "did you ever have one of those days when everything went wrong?"

"Hell," She said with a grin, "I've had months like that."

We shared a laugh as Kate put the van in gear and headed north along 51st.

On the way to my house we exchanged small talk. I told her a bit about myself, and she really seemed to warm up to me when I told her about Max.

Kate was sixteen, and was getting ready for her sophomore year at high school. Her family had moved to the area from Athens Georgia about 4 years ago. She didn't fit in at school and was bullied on account of her freckles, her accent, and an early developing bust. She had become a bit of a tomboy and a loner until her second semester of high school when she met Mark, her current and first serious boyfriend, in music class. He had 3-piece surfabilly band, which had recently grown to a 4 piece after Kate had been asked to join as the new bass player, a fact she was quite proud of. She sounded like she was really in love.

We arrive at my street in a leafy suburban development just before noon and pulled up in front of my house. I didn't want Kate to leave just yet, as I might need to beg a ride with her again, so I insisted that she at least come in to refill her Big Gulp with fresh soda and ice. To my relief she agreed. She let me out at the curb then pulled around and parked the van in the shade of a giant cottonwood tree across the street from my house to shield it from the blazing mid-day sun.

I was rummaging in my purse for the keys as Kate crossed the front lawn, the brittle Bermuda grass crunching under her flip-flops. The only other sounds were the incessant buzz of the cicadas and the hum of swamp coolers. The sauna-like heat was growing oppressive, and I was relieved when I finally got the door opened and welcomed her inside.

"Oh wow," Kate said as she stepped into the cool, dark hallway, "real air conditioning!"

"I insisted that Tom installed real AC," I told her as I closed the door, "I was not about to go through an Arizona summer with nothing but a swamp cooler – they make a house so humid."

I was so glad to be home. It was a cozy little ranch style house, typical of the developments in this part of town. The doorway opened onto a short hall, which led to a comfy looking den with a long couch facing the far wall, which had small fireplace nestled between sets of built-in shelves, and a color TV. The room ended in a bay window that faced the front yard, with a pair of recliners set in front. A coffee table in front of the couch held a few magazines and candles. Heavy dark drapes were pulled shut, keeping out most of the light, giving the room a cool, cave-like feel.

Past the den a short hall led to a small utility room with baskets of laundry sitting atop a washer and drier. The hall then entered a formal dining room with large windows overlooking the back yard. Opposite the front door was the kitchen, one end of which opened to a small bar facing the den. The house was carpeted with deep gold-brown shag, typical of the time. Kate had taken off her sunglasses and was looking around curiously as she kicked off her flip-flops and left them by the door. With her glasses off, I noticed her pretty green eyes. Her face looked like it belonged on an Irish tour brochure.

"There's soda in the fridge Kate," I said as I walked down the hallway to the left, heading for the nursery, "help yourself."

I entered the nursery and rummaged about for my breast pump, looking under blankets and stuffed toys. It wasn't here.

"This must be Max." Kate called from the kitchen.

She must have seen his photo on the fridge.

"Yes," I called back, "It was taken about a month ago."

"He's adorable!" She cooed.

"Don't panic," I whispered to myself, "maybe you left it in the hall bathroom."

I often used the hall bathroom to clean baby supplies, but after a quick search I came up empty handed.

"Damn it!" I muttered, a little too loudly.

I looked in the hall closet by the office, and again came up empty. I swore again under my breath. I must have put the damned thing in the gym bag I gave mom.

I had one hope left – that I can reach mom by phone. She could be here in 45 minutes with the breast pump. If I couldn't reach her, well, I might have to ask Kate for another favor and have her drive me to the hospital. I dreaded the thought of going to a hospital for something as silly as a misplaced breast-pump, but my tits were in agony. I entered the kitchen and found Kate leaning against the counter, gazing into the back yard.

"Jenny, where's the bathroom?" She asked as I reached the phone that was mounted on the kitchen wall next to a calendar.

"Oh," I replied, indicating the hall I had emerged from, "just down the hall to the left."

I picked up the receiver as she slipped past me and padded down the hall in her bare feet.

I dialed mom's number and waited while it connected and began to ring.

"Odds are, they aren't home," I thought pessimistically.

It was a Saturday, and they are so active in the social activities the retirement community offers. Dad was probably finishing up a round of golf, and mom was likely at her bridge club, or visiting friends and showing off her grandson.

The phone had been ringing for several minutes. I sighed heavily, hung up and went over to the couch. I sat down heavily and buried my face in my hands as tears of frustration welled up in my eyes. I took a shuddering breath as I silently berated myself.

"You are such a fuck-up," I thought to myself. "Why did you sleep through the alarm? Why didn't you check in the bag you gave to mom? Tom will be furious if he gets a bill from the hospital just because you misplaced a stupid breast pump."

I took another shuddering breath and sighed. I wished I could just go to bed and make it all go away.

"Jenny, what's wrong?" Kate asked softly, as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I didn't hear her come in to the room, and was embarrassed to be seen in such a state by her. Yet at the same time I felt comforted by the presence of a friendly soul, and was glad I was not alone.

"Are you sick Jenny?" She asked, her voice full of concern. "You've been trying to hide it, but I can see that you're in pain."

"Oh Kate, it's so embarrassing," I said, my voice cracking with emotion. "I gave mom the wrong bag this morning. I woke up late and didn't have time to feed Max, so when my mom came to pick him up this morning I ... I packed some bottles for him, but I put them in the bag with my ... my breast pump. I can't reach mom on the phone," I sighed dejectedly, "and she isn't due back with him till six. If Max doesn't eat enough or I don't use a breast-pump, my boobs swell up and hurt like hell because my body makes too much milk. My doctor told me it's called breast engorgement," I explained. "If I don't get rid of the extra milk, the tissue can tear and get infected, and ... Oh shit, I'm leaking!" I cried.

Looking down at my blouse I saw wet stains forming around my nipples.

"I'm going to have to go to the hospital!" I sobbed pitifully.

Kate ran back to the kitchen and returned with a box of tissue. She pulled a few free and handed them to me.

"Jenny, is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, a helpless expression on her face.

"Not unless you happen to have a breast pump." I sighed, as I wiped tears from my face. "Or a really hungry baby." I added. "It's no good," I said dejectedly, "I'm just going to have to go to the hospital. Tom's going to kill me when he gets the bill." I looked at her miserably. "Oh Kate," I said, "you've been so nice and so helpful - I hate to ask you for another favor, but could you drive me to the hospital? I'll pay you for the gas."

Kate sat down beside me on the couch and thought for a moment.

"Jenny," She finally said softly, "If you had a breast pump, you'd be OK and you wouldn't need to go to the hospital?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

"Or a hungry baby?" She continued.

I nodded again.

Kate took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Jenny," she said softly, "It doesn't really have to be ... a baby, does it."

My mind raced. "Oh my God!" I thought, "Is she thinking what I think she's thinking?" The mental image of Kate sucking on my breasts sent a detonation of arousal throughout my body. "Easy girl," I said to myself, trying to contain the flood of libidinal energy, "this is a medical emergency, not a scene from one of Tom's porno magazines!" I silently shook my head "no" and realized that I was holding my breath and trembling.

A few awkward seconds passed, as Kate seemed to gather her courage. She leaned closer and looked deep into my eyes. "I really hate hospitals," She said softly, raising an eyebrow. "I would do anything to avoid going to one."

"She has a point," I thought. "Who wants to go through all the expense and hassle of a hospital visit if the problem can be solved in the comfort of my own home?" No one need ever know how. "Me too," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

Kate leaned in closer still and whispered in my ear, "I can keep a secret if you can."

I felt my eyes tearing up from relief as I gave her a hug.

"Oh Kate, you are the best, the very best in the whole world! I would never ask anyone to do this, but ... but I'm kind of desperate right now." I sat back and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure you're OK with this Kate, you hardly even know me!" I asked.

"Trust me," Kate said, "that's for the best. I've learned the hard way that if you want to do something and keep it a secret, it's best to do it with someone from outside of your social circle."

"That's a good point," I said. "But we both have to swear never to tell a soul." "Scout's honor." Kate said, giving the two-fingered salute. I mimed a zipping motion across my lips.

"So how do you want to do this?" Kate asked.

I thought a moment, and then said, "Let me get a few things."

I got up from the couch and went rummaging quickly through the house gathering supplies. I returned to the coffee table and laid out the items I had gathered.

"Towels and tissue for spills," I explained, "this is for you to spit into," I said, holding up a large green Tupperware bowl, "and a glass of water to rinse with."

"Well," Kate said, looking at my swollen, milk-stained bosom, "I suppose we should get started before you pop."

A wave of panic came over me as the full impact of what I was about to do hit me. I was about to let this attractive young teenager, who I have known for all of 45 minutes, suck my nipples. I felt faint and closed my eyes, thinking of how much I didn't want to leave the house and how much I hated hospitals, and how angry Tom would be about the bill. After a couple of deep breaths, the feeling of panic abated, but only just.

"I know what we're missing," I said as I got up and walked over to a cabinet by the bar.

I reached inside and grabbed a bottle of Tom's Johnny Walker and two glass tumblers, which I brought to the coffee table.

"I don't know about you Kate," I said, "but before we do this, I need a stiff drink."

"Now you're talking!" Kate exclaimed with a huge grin.

I poured two oversized shots with trembling hands, which we raised to each other in a brief salute before throwing them back. I hardly ever drink hard liquor anymore, and I coughed a bit as I accidentally inhaled some of the strong vapors as the Scotch went down. I felt flushed, and fanned my face with my hand.

Kate threw hers back with greater aplomb and set her glass on the coffee table. "That's the stuff!" she said, grinning.

"Yeah," I gasped, "wow, that should do it!"

While I was recovering from the Scotch, Kate was looking over the materials I had placed on the coffee table.

"Does it really taste that bad?" she asked, as she examined the Tupperware bowl.

"I ... I don't know." I said. It had never occurred to me to taste my own breast milk.

"You haven't tried it?" Kate asked, raising an eyebrow. "If I were pregnant I would so totally try it!" she said with a grin.

I covered my mouth with my hand in mock surprise and giggled. "Oh Kate," I laughed, "You are quite the free spirit, aren't you."

"That's me," Kate replied with a coy shrug, "I'll try anything once. Twice if I like it!"

"Well in that case I hope you like it," I said cradling my breasts in my hands, "because I have two of them!"

Kate doubled over with laughter, and I blushed at my sudden display of risqué humor. It was most unlike me – I guessed the Scotch was already having an effect.

"Don't worry," Kate laughed, "I promise I won't chicken out half-way through and leave you lopsided!"

We fell into a fit of giggling which did much to dissipate the awkward tension. After we recovered from our giggling, I turned towards Kate, took her hands in mine and leaned foreword until our foreheads touched.

"Kate, thank you so much for doing this," I said softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Kate gave me a quick peck on the cheek then sat back and smiled. "It's going to be OK." She said. "Now, where do you want me?"

"Well," I said after a moment's consideration, "before I get the girls out, let's get you in a comfortable position."

We first tried having her lay across my lap facing me, but that proved uncomfortable. After a minute of awkward experimentation, we finally settled on a position that was both comfortable and practical. I sat in the middle of the couch while Kate knelt on a pillow on the floor between my feet. This put her face level with my swollen breasts when she sat up on her knees. I laid a large white towel across my lap to catch any spills, set the plastic bowel to one side then took a deep breath before fixing her with my eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Kate swallowed nervously and nodded.

"Let's do the right one – my right – first," I said.

She nodded again.

After several attempts to expose a nipple, I became frustrated at the pain my bra was causing my bulging breasts.

"Damn it!" I exclaimed. "Kate, I think it would easier if I just take all this off." I said, "Are you OK with that?"

"Sure," She replied, "that would probably make things a lot easier."

"Thanks Kate," I said, smiling sheepishly. "You're so understanding."

I undid the last few buttons and removed my stained white blouse then tossed it aside to the far end of the couch. I then did the same with my milk-soaked bra.

As my swollen breasts tumbled free of the bra, I breathed a sigh of relief as some of the pain subsided. Kate was staring wide-eyed at my bosom.

"Whoah!" She exclaimed. "Good thing I didn't had any breakfast today!"

We started giggling uncontrollably again, but as my breasts started bouncing from the laughter, I felt shooting pain. "Please," I begged, as I winced and cradled my bare bosom, "don't make me laugh! Not yet."

"Sorry!" Kate said, raising herself up on her knees to get in position.

Her face was now inches away my triple-Ds. Released from my ill-fitting bra they hung free, slightly pendulous but shapely and full. I gave Kate a quick tour starting with my nipples, which were slightly inverted due to the pressure. I explained how the nipple needed to be gently stimulated to erection to get the milk to flow, the basic mechanics of breastfeeding, and demonstrated the proper method of breast massage to aid milk flow. I was trying to be as clinical as possible to ward off the sense of arousal that was growing in the back of my mind. Kate stared at my breasts unblinking, like a deer in headlights during my little presentation. I hoped that I was not traumatizing the poor girl.

"Does that all make sense?" I asked.

"What ... oh, yeah," Kate said, as if snapping back from a trance, "got it!"

I gave her a knowing smile, "And remember – no teeth! Max has become quite the little chewer."

"Ouch!" She said, her hands instinctively covering her breasts.

"Let's do the right one first," I said.

Kate gingerly placed her hands on my waist to steady herself, and I felt a slight rush at the touch of her warm, soft hands on my bare skin. I rested my hands on her shoulders, and then gently slid my right hand under her hair and around to the cradle the nape of her neck. We held each other awkwardly at arms length for several breaths. Our eyes met as we exchanged nervous smiles. I could tell that Kate's breathing had quickened; I couldn't help wondering if it was just nerves, or if she was fighting arousal too.

I finally took the initiative and drew Kate to me, my right hand gently guiding her face to my waiting breast. My heart skipped a beat as her warm lips latched onto my areola, and again when her hot tongue probed for my nipple. When she found it, I gasped as a shudder ran through my body. This was nothing like breastfeeding Max! Another shudder of pleasure ran down my spine as Kate flicked her tongue back and forth over and around my nipple.

"Dear God girl," I screamed in my head, "I'm sure you love it when your boyfriend does that to you, but this is too much!"

I struggled to maintain my composure and regain control of the situation.

"Oh! Ah ... yes, yes that's it! That's the nipple all right!" I said. "Good, good, now ... oh ... ah ... yes draw it into your mouth and suck deeply ... mmm ... that should get it ... ah ... flowing," I said gasping slightly.

Kate followed my instructions and settled down to gently and rhythmically sucking the nipple, which produced the desired effect as I felt the milk start to flow. I sighed with relief, as much from the release of pressure in my breast as from the respite from Kate's overly enthusiastic and erotic attack on my nipple. Wow! My entire body was tingling, my heart was racing, and to my embarrassment I could feel my pussy swell and moisten. The thought occurred to me that she must be a fantastic kisser. I settled back in the sofa cushion and tried to relax, absent-mindedly stoking Kate's hair as I whispered words of encouragement to her and enjoyed the sensation of her lips on my breast.

"No teeth." I sighed, with contentment.

After about two minutes, I felt it was time for Kate to switch breasts. She worked much faster than Max, with his tiny mouth, faster even than my breast pump. I looked down at her and noticed that she was really getting into it. Her hands, which had started on my waist, were now holding my lower torso in a tender embrace, her right hand on the small of my back and her left between my shoulder blades. Her eyes were closed and her face was buried in my breast. The sight was both very sweet, and alarmingly arousing. I recalled seeing two girls in a similar pose in the pages of one of Tom's hardcore magazines. I started fantasizing about how Kate and I would look in some of the other poses before catching myself, shocked at the lewdness of my own imagination.

"Keep it clinical!" I mentally chided myself, "Focus!"

But despite my best efforts, I couldn't keep those erotic images out of my head, and I could feel myself getting more and more tuned on.

"Kate," I said softly, my voice heavy with relief "you can't imagine how good that feels. A few minutes ago I thought my boob was going to explode, and now the pressure is almost completely gone. God, I needed that. Could you go to work on the other one now hon?"

Kate seemed to detach her lips from my breast with some reluctance, as if emerging from a trance. I watched the expression on her face change from dreamy contentment to shocked embarrassment as she realized she was holding me in an embrace. She quickly replaced her hands on my waist and sat back on her knees, wearing the expression of a chastised schoolgirl on her beet-red face. I could only guess what fantasies had been dancing around in her pretty head.

I pretended I hadn't noticed the embrace.

"You didn't ask for the bowl," I said with a grin, "so I guess I don't taste that bad!"

"Are you kidding?" Kate gushed, "Oh my God! It's like ... like melted vanilla ice cream!"

"Really?" I asked, eyes wide.

On a sudden impulse I ran a finger over her lips and down her chin where some of my breast milk had dribbled. I put my finger in my mouth and tasted the creamy fluid. Kate's eyes grew wide and I belatedly realized that touching her lips the way I just did was more than a little foreword – she might think it was a come-on! Was it? I wasn't even sure myself. Between the Scotch and the arousal I was feeling at Kate's touch, I was becoming a bit giddy.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed, as I tasted my milk, "I'm vanilla flavored!"

This prompted us into another round of the giggles that only ended when I pointed at my left breast with a pained expression.

That's all the encouragement Kate needed, and she swiftly set to work on my swollen left breast. The nipple was already firm and erect, but she gently teased it a bit with her tongue anyway, much to my delight. As she gently sucked my left nipple deep into her mouth, I sat back languidly, stroking Kate's hair with my left hand while my right was absentmindedly caressing her left shoulder. Suddenly a jolt of arousal shot through me as Kate started her erotic teasing of my nipple with her tongue again in between sucks. I gasped slightly and shuddered with pleasure.

"What are you playing at girl?" I wondered, as I sighed with pleasure. "Whatever it is, please don't stop."

A tingle shot through my body as the though occurred to me that her little erotic flourishes were not accidents, but that Kate was coming on to me! Was she perhaps bisexual? I could feel my pussy dampen as my imagination took hold and ran with that scenario. I floated on a sea of gentle ecstasy as she sucked on my swollen breast, fantasizing about what it would be like to hold, to kiss, to make love to her. And I didn't care anymore. A contented smile settled on my face as my left hand gently stroked Kate's soft red hair. My inhibitions seemed to be melting away as my imagination considered things that normally would have shocked me.

Kate slipped her right hand around to my left shoulder blade, pulling my breast towards her lips. She had placed her left hand on my right hip but I thought of a better use for it. I took her left hand with my right and gently but firmly moved it up from my waist, rubbing her palm sensuously across my smooth belly, over my ribs and up my cleavage, before finally sliding her hand on top of my right breast, still moist from her lips.

"Remember, if you massage the one you're not nursing," I softly explained, "the milk will flow better. A few more minutes on each one and I think I'll be OK."

I held my hand on hers as we massaged my right breast together until she got the hang of it. Kate had very strong hands for a girl, which I attributed to her skill with the bass guitar, and she soon was working on my breast unaided. The feeling of her hand on my nipple was intoxicating. I dropped my right hand to her left shoulder and let it slide down her back where it came to rest on the back of her bare midriff. The feel of her warm, smooth skin on my fingers was delightful, and I timidly began to caress the small of her back, sliding a few fingers under the back of her top. I was definitely coming on to her now, I thought to myself, but I just can't help myself. A quiver of delight ran down my spine as I considered where this little game was leading.

When I asked Kate to switch back to my right breast, she sat back a bit, and began to gently knead both of my breasts with her hands. She looked at me with a dreamy smile.

"You seem more relaxed," she said, "how are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm on cloud nine hon," I replied languidly.

My breath was becoming ragged as she continued to massage my breasts, and I could feel my panties becoming soaked. As the pressure on my breasts had subsided, a new and more urgent pressure was weighing on my mind. Nineteen months of pent-up libidinal energy was pressing like a vast lake against a dam of self-control that Kate was undermining with every touch. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to resist the temptation to kiss her on those soft lips.

As Kate continued to massage my breasts, she put her head down and closed her eyes, lost in the moment. After a few seconds, she slowly raised her face part way up to me, and I sensed a change come over her. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes through her long lashes and strands of copper hair, giving me a "come hither" look that took my breath away. There was an erotic, animal look in her gaze that thrilled me, the look of a jungle cat about to pounce. I was transfixed by her stare, my heart pounding.

"Kate," I said in a barely audible whisper. "Kate ... I think my right one is ready again."

She gave me a seductive smile, then ran her tongue sensuously over her lips, which sent sparks up and down my spine. She slipped her left hand around to my back while her right continued kneading my left breast. She pulled me to her with such force I gasped. Kate seized my nipple with her mouth with a ferocity that left no doubt as to her intentions. She attacked my nipple with erotic abandon, flicking and teasing it with her tongue, sucking and softly nibbling with her mouth.

My back arched and my breaths came in shuddering gasps as I trembled in ecstasy

"Oh ... oh Kate, that feels ... mmm ... wonderful," I whispered, "so ... good! Please ... don't stop!"

I was almost in a trance by now, my ragged breathing punctuated by whimpers and moans of pleasure. As I felt the first stirrings of a climax build in my pussy, I became delirious with desire. This beautiful, passionate girl was taking me, and there was nothing in the world I wanted more.

As I writhed with pleasure, I slid further down the couch, my legs spread wide. Kate was nearly on top of me as she stretched for my left breast with her lips. Overcome with desire I reached up with my right hand and gently cupped her left tit. I had never touched another woman's breast before - the sensation was electric! Timidly at first, but with growing passion, I began to fondle her firm breast through her cotton top, rubbing her rock-hard nipple with my thumb. Kate moaned with pleasure, and pressed her tit firmly into my hand. I grabbed her tight ass with my left hand, pulling her up towards me.

"I want you Kate," I gasped, "I want you, I want you, I want you to fuck me!" The dam had burst.

As I slid down yet further on the couch, Kate raised herself off of her knees and leant foreword between my legs until suddenly, our swollen pussies collided through our soaking panties and rumpled skirts. We both shuddered and moaned with desire and began grinding against each other. I frantically pulled our skirts up out of the way as I threw my legs around Kate's hips, gyrating madly. The sensation of our pussies grinding together through the thin fabric of our panties was driving me insane, and I began grunting and moaning with lust.

Kate sat up and quickly spun me around so that I was laying along the length of the couch. She then mounted me, straddling my crotch, and began frantically humping our pussies together, riding me like a bronco while she reached behind her and undid the ties to her halter-top, flinging it away. I began to gasp and moan loudly as a powerful orgasm built inside of me.

"Fuck me Kate!" I whimpered, "Fuck me! Please don't stop!" I couldn't believe what I was saying, but I was so incredibly turned on I was beyond caring.

As Kate passionately humped my pussy, her pale, shapely breasts began bouncing, which fascinated me. I reached up to her waist and slid my hands up her gyrating body and felt the delightful touch of her firm, smooth tits. As I gently fondled them, Kate put her hands on mine, squeezing her breasts even harder as she let out a little squeal of delight. Our moans grew louder and louder, as the unbelievable sensation of our colliding pussies drove us to the edge of madness.

As we began to climax together, Kate arched her back and squeezed my hands even more tightly to her breasts. At that moment we both experienced thunderous orgasms that sent our bodies shaking with ecstasy. Kate threw her head back and let out a loud ecstatic moan, as I went rigid, struck by the lightning of my climax. My breaths came in great sobbing whimpers, as tears of ecstasy streaked down my cheeks. The room faded away and white sparks danced in my eyes.

As I lay there, dazed and gasping, my surroundings swam back into focus. Kate lay sprawled in the pillows at the other end of the couch, in a similar condition, her legs intertwined with mine. We lay there for a while catching our breath and regarding each other with an erotic mixture of stunned disbelief and desire.

I slowly sat up on the couch, my eyes fixed hypnotically on Kate's. I crawled on hands and knees towards her, smiled, put a finger to my lips.

In a barely audible whisper, I breathed "Shhhhhh."

Kate smiled back and nodded. I then rose to my feet a little unsteadily, wearing nothing but my disheveled skirt. I closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath to clear my head.

"There's no going back now," I thought. "I want Kate to show me everything."

I smiled at her, extending my left hand. She took it, and without a word I led her away from the couch and down the hall, past the office, past the nursery, to the bedroom.

To our left, large window covered with heavy orange drapes overlooked the front yard. The afternoon sun hitting the closed curtains bathed the room in a warm orange glow, like firelight. A dark wood four-poster king sized bed sat beneath the heavily curtained window, its sheets and pillows unmade and disheveled. Mirrored sliding glass doors covered the closets on the far wall, giving the room the illusion of depth.

I led Kate to the side of the bed, then turned to her and gently caressed her face with my right hand. I then softly traced the outline of her neck and shoulder. She looked so incredibly sexy standing there topless, her wild red hair cascading down her shoulders and framing her angelic face. Her pert, pale breasts seemed to glow in the orange light, erect nipples rising from her small areolas.

Kate stepped closer and put her arms around my waist, unfastening my skirt and pulling down my panties, revealing my damp strawberry-blonde bush. I returned the favor, and beheld Kate's little red triangle, moist from our earlier exertions. Finally, I reached back and released my hair from its pony tail, shaking free my long strawberry- blond tresses, which fell in long curving locks about my back and shoulders.

After we undressed, I climbed into the bed and scooted to the far side, slipping my legs and hips under the sheets. Resting my head on a pillow, I caressed Kate with my eyes as I waited for her to join me. She crawled onto the bed and lay down beside me, drawing the sheets up over her hips and resting her head on a pillow beside mine. We smiled at each other, savoring each other's beauty.

Slowly, gently and sensually we entwined our arms and legs around each other and drew together to kiss. As Kate's warm lips met mine, I thought my heart would bust from sheer bliss. Her lips were so soft and sweet, and tasted of vanilla. She kissed me with a sensual tenderness I had never known before. She traced the outline of my mouth with soft kisses, punctuated with tender caresses with the very tip of her hot tongue. She then covered my mouth with hers, and our tongues flirted gently before dancing together in a slow, passionate kiss.

I rolled on my back, pulling Kate on top of me as we kissed. I wanted her to take the lead; I sensed that this was not her first time with a woman, and I was determined to let her teach me everything. After several more minutes of passionate kissing, Kate mounted my left thigh and playfully pinned my arms to the mattress as she gently rubbed my naked and wet pussy with her left thigh. She broke the kiss and teased me with quick kisses and nibble on my face, and my neck. She leaned foreword and dangled her breasts in my face. I was lost in a fog of erotic delight as I kissed her pale, firm breasts and sucked her small rock hard nipples.

Kate playfully avoided my questing lips and teased me further by softly kissing, nibbling and licking her way down my collarbone, down my left shoulder, along my arm then across to my breasts. She kissed her way to my cleavage, burying her face between my tits. After a delirious few minutes making love to my breasts, she kissed her way down my squirming belly, swirling her tongue playfully in my navel before kissing her way back up to the underside of my right breast, all the while rubbing my pussy with her thigh or hip. Kate worked her way back to my waiting mouth and kissed me passionately, releasing my arms. We caressed each other as we kissed, our hands exploring each other's body in the warm orange glow of the afternoon sun. I had never been this turned on before in my life.

When Kate sensed that I was ripe for another orgasm, she slowly moved her left hand down the curve of my waist, up the line of my hip, then down to my soft blonde mound. She ran the tips of her fingers through my bush, and savored the excitement that was building in both of us. After a minute of this teasing, I whimpered a soft moan of desire through our kiss, spread my legs and began to rock my hips foreword, trying to force my swollen pussy to her hand.

Kate relented at last, and slid her hand between my legs, gently inserting her middle finger into the wet folds of my pussy, which was almost frictionless from my juices. Stroking gently from one end of my slit to the other, she gingerly added finger after finger until she was massaging my wet pussy with her entire hand. I shuddered with ecstasy at her touch and embraced her tightly as I let out a long moan of desire. Kate broke off the kiss to give me air, and began to nuzzle and kiss my throat as I threw my head back against the mattress, sighing and moaning with delight.

Kate's strong and smooth bass-player's fingers were ideally suited to this kind of love play. She was soon strumming my wet pussy like a guitar, playing notes on my labia, my cunt and my clit till I was delirious with ecstasy. When she sensed my climax was imminent, she drove her fingers deep inside my vagina while stroking my clit with her thumb. As she gently pinched her fingers and thumb together, I exploded into a screaming orgasm that left me breathless and squirming. Her skillful fingers knew just what to do to prolong my searing orgasm, and she held me at a plateau of ecstasy until I nearly fainted. She brought me to orgasm several more times with her amazing fingers before we took a breather and gently cuddled.

After we caught our breath, I sat up on my knees and pulled Kate up so she was facing me. We kissed, and as we did I leaned in and began to rock my shoulders back and forth causing our breasts to rub against each other in a way that was breathtakingly erotic. Kate matched my movements, and we danced slowly together till I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth. As my tongue teased her nipple, she arched her back and sighed with delight. The sensation of my lips on her breast was amazingly erotic. I lingered for several minutes making love to her tits, then I kissed my way up her chest and on to her throat before I finally took the plunge and slid my left hand down her firm abdomen.

As my trembling fingers encountered Kate's soft bush, she moaned with desire and thrust her hips foreword. Kate's pussy had been aching for attention, and was glistening with her juices. When my trembling fingers softly parted her labia she quivered and gasped with anticipation. I slid two fingers into her incredibly wet slit and began to slide them up and down, the way she had done to me earlier, but she was already on the verge of a powerful orgasm and wanted rougher treatment.

Kate whimpered and moaned with desire as she lowered her stance and humped my hand. With her left hand, she grabbed my probing fingers and pushed them deep into her folds as she humped harder and faster against me, grunting and moaning as a climax built inside of her. I got the hint and stroked her with more vigor, fingering her clit with my thumb while pumping two fingers in and out of her vagina. Kate suddenly climaxed with a weird yelp, like a puppy whose tail had been stepped on. As she collapsed into my arms after her orgasm, I held her and fought the urge to laugh. I couldn't help myself, and a snicker escaped. Kate started laughing as well and we both fell into a fit of the giggles as we toppled back into the pillows, laughing and tickling each other.

After a playful wrestle Kate pinned my arms to my sides and threw her legs across my hips, straddling my abdomen. She leaned over me, both of us glistening with sweat and panting from our exertions. She fixed me with a loving gaze with her beautiful green eyes, a dreamy smile on her face. Kate gently brushed my tangled strawberry-blonde locks from my face, as I caressed her curly red tresses from her glistening brow. She bent down and kissed me long and passionately. She began to kiss her way down my body, lingering for a time on my breasts before teasing my navel again with her tongue. But this time she did not stop.

Kate kissed her way down to my thighs, which I obligingly parted. I could feel my body tense with anticipation as she nuzzled my soft mound. She moved down between my thighs, parted my labia with her fingers and ran her tongue up the length of my slit, causing me to gasp and writhe in pleasure. Kate buried her face in my dripping pussy, exploring with lips and tongue every nook and cranny, while teasing my swollen clit with her fingers.

I was writhing in ecstasy, my hands fondling my breasts and my hips grinding my wet and swollen pussy into Kate's face. I was whimpering and moaning with delight, teetering on the brink of an overwhelming orgasm. Kate switched her attention to my clit, sucking and kissing it with her lips, probing and teasing it with her tongue. She drove me over the edge with three fingers driven deep in my vagina again and again. Gripped with ecstasy, I arched my back and let out a long ecstatic moan as a shudder ran up my body.

I lost count of the number of times Kate made me come, but eventually she was sated and after one final climax, she kissed her way up my sweaty and trembling body and hugged me. I kissed her fiercely, intoxicated by the taste and smell of my juices on her lips. I licked her chin and face like a cat, and kissed her hungrily again before sliding down and lavishing attention on her pert 34 C's. Kate was so turned on at this point she actually came as I sucked on her nipples.

Kate moaned with anticipation as I began to kiss my way down her abdomen. She writhed with desire as she spread her legs wide in welcome. My face was now inches from her slit, my hands on the inside of her thighs to either side. I could not believe what I was doing, but I was possessed by a lustful desire the likes of which I had never known. I felt like I was having an out-of body experience as, overcome by desire and curiosity, I slowly lowered my face to Kate's pussy and began to kiss, lick and suck her to bliss. Feeling her come while my tongue was inside her vagina was incredible! After she had recovered from her orgasm, she pulled me around to a 69 position. We made love to each other's pussies until we were spent.

Sex on the couch was frenzied, lustful and almost animalistic in its intensity. Sex in the bedroom, by contrast, was languid, gentle and unhurried. We lingered on every kiss, savored every caress and brought each other to climax again and again with deliberate, sensitive and lingering strokes. This was by far the most erotic and sensual sexual experience of my life.

After two hours of passionate love-play and about a dozen orgasms, we were completely exhausted. As Kate's last climax subsided, she fell back into my soft embrace, resting her head on my breasts. Warm, cozy, exhausted and with belly full of my milk, she was content as any baby, and in no time at all she was sleeping like one. I had the presence of mind to set the alarm for five before spooning with Kate and joining her in slumber.


I woke from a wonderful dream and found myself pressed up against the soft, pale skin of a girl's back.

"Am I still dreaming?"

I asked myself. As my head cleared, it all came back to me – Kate! My left arm was flung around her narrow waist, and I could hear her slow, steady breaths. She seemed deep in slumber, and the heady musk of feminine sex hung heavy over us. I sat up carefully and looked at the clock, which read 4:54. "Great timing." I thought to myself as I de-activated the alarm, being careful not to disturb Kate. As I moved I heard a deep bubbling growl, and realized it was coming from my stomach, which reminded me that I hadn't eaten a thing all day.

I slipped out of bed and put on my pastel blue robe before quietly padding out into the hall. As I was about to close the bedroom door, I paused to look at Kate, sleeping naked on my bed. She lay on her right side, curled up in the fetal position. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful – and so young. I considered waking her, but decided against it. I needed some time alone to think. I stepped back into the bedroom and pulled the sheets up over her shoulder, as the air conditioner was keeping the house quite cool and I was no longer there to warm her.

I carefully closed the bedroom door and walked to the kitchen, my emotions in turmoil. I decided I should first call mom and dad, and buy myself some more time. I managed to get through this time, and I told mom about my car breaking down. Dad said that he would come and help me. I suggested they come at 8:00, when it would be cooler outside. After hanging up the phone I went to the fridge and I fixed myself a tuna salad sandwich.

I wandered into the den, which was a shambles after the events of this afternoon, and pulled out one of the stools by the bar and sat down. I ate hungrily and the pain in my stomach subsided. I looked at the mess on the coffee table and started to tidy up, adjusting pillows and cushions, collecting discarded clothing and glassware. I suddenly realized I was just making busy work so I didn't have to confront the big issue that was staring me in the face. As I picked up the Johnnie Walker, I decided I needed another glass. I got some ice from the freezer and poured a few fingers of Scotch into a tumbler. I listened to the ice pop and took a sip as I considered my situation.

It was five in the afternoon, there was a naked, nubile teenage girl sleeping in my bed, and I was drinking Scotch. In two short months I had gone from chaste housewife to porn addict to a bisexual – maybe even lesbian – tramp. What had I gotten myself into? The more pressing question was, "What about Kate?" How will she react when she wakes and has this conversation with herself? Will she feel betrayed, seduced, used? Will she feel guilty for cheating on her boyfriend? Will she be angry with me? On the other hand, what if she becomes infatuated, possessive or obsessed? Either way, she could ruin my marriage!

My mind recalled the children's story of Goldilocks and the three bears. What would "Just Right" even look like in this situation? What if we both want to see each other again? To have some kind of secret no-strings attached affair, something that wouldn't threaten our relationships with the men in our lives? In my heart, I knew this is what I wanted. Kate had opened the door to a side of me I didn't know existed, and I wanted to explore it with her.

But not if it threatened Max's family. What if we both agree that it was "just one of things," and went our separate ways? What were the odds of that happening? I had no idea what Kate thought of our situation. I sipped the last of my Scotch. I decided that the safest course of action was to walk away and just pretend it never happened.

I finished cleaning the den and took a shower in the hall bathroom to avoid disturb Kate. As I stepped into the shower, I raised my fingers to my face and breathed in the aroma of Kate's sex. As the water washed her scent from my fingers I started to cry, suddenly overcome with emotion. After today, I would never see her again. That's just the way it had to be, I told myself.

After my shower, I crept into the bedroom with the intention of waking Kate and having "The Talk" with her, but I could not bring myself to wake her. As long as Kate was asleep, she was somehow still mine. Waking her would mean saying goodbye. I sat at the foot of the bed and watched Kate sleep, biting my knuckles as I tried to make some sense of my swirling thoughts and emotions. Hours passed as I sat tormented by the battle raging between my desires and my instincts. Eventually, the clock forced my hand.


"Kate," I said softly, as I gently shook her shoulder "Wake up."

Kate opened her eyes and sat up, temporarily disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. She clutched the sheets to her breasts out of instinctive modesty - then relaxed as it all came back to her. She smiled sleepily at me as I stood beside the bed.

"You were out, sleeping beauty," I said with a smile.

Kate grinned sheepishly and rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it?" she asked, somewhat alarmed.

"It's almost 7:30," I said. "But don't worry, I finally got a hold of my mom and asked her to keep Max for another couple of hours. My dad's driving them over so he can help me fix the car. He said he'd be here at 8:00."

"I guess I should get going." Kate sighed.

"Yeah," I said sadly, "You have time for a quick shower though. I put out a fresh towel for you in the hall bathroom."

Kate frowned and said, "I don't know, 30 minutes ... what if they show up early?" She looked around for her cloths. "Maybe I should just go."

"Don't worry Kate," I said reassuringly, "Dad's ex Army. When he says he'll be somewhere at twenty hundred hours, he will be there at exactly twenty hundred hours. I put your clothes in the bathroom too."

She agreed to the shower – If she was anything like I had been, she was covered in the odor of sex and sweat.

As Kate was showering I changed into sweat pants, sneakers and an old t-shirt, and finished tidying up the den. I found Kate's Soda in the kitchen and poured out the watery slush before re-filling it with ice and fresh soda for her drive home.

After a quick shower, Kate dressed and walked down the hall to the den. I had cleaned up and re-arranged the couch and coffee table. There was no sign of our passionate encounter; it was as if it never even happened. She met my by the bar and I handed her her sunglasses and bandanna.

We walked to the door in awkward silence, and Kate stepped into her flip-flops. As we reached the door, she turned towards me and smiled nervously.

"So..." Kate said.

I shifted nervously on my feet, my mind in turmoil.

"Stick to the plan," I thought to myself, "this seems cold, I know, but it is for the best."

I stepped foreword and gave her an awkward hug.

"Thank you Kate," I whispered in her ear, "Thank you for everything."

"Sure," she said, forcing a smile as I reached for the door.

"Drive safe!" I said, as she stepped into the warm evening air.

Kate turned and forced another smile as her pretty green eyes desperately searched my face for some sign of the woman who had but hours ago been her lover.

I bit my lip as I waved her goodbye and slowly closed the door as my eyes started to tear up.

After I closed the door, I leaned back against the wall, my face in my hands as tears welled up in my eyes. I felt like I had just kicked a puppy.

"Kate deserved better than that," I scolded myself. "She rescued you from your broken down car, drove you home, saved you from an embarrassing hospital visit - not to mention giving you the best sex you have ever had in your entire life – and you practically shoved her out of your door like she was some cheap call girl."

I never felt so low. I slouched into the kitchen, looking for a tumbler.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Kate's Big Gulp soda I had just re-filled sitting on the counter by the fridge, and an idea came to me as I had a sudden change of heart.

"Make things right!" my conscious chided me, "there may still be time!"

I grabbed a permanent marker from a drawer in the kitchen and hurriedly wrote my phone number on the white plastic lid to Kate's soda. I grabbed it and ran for the door, hoping that she had not yet left. I burst out of the door and saw to my great relief that Kate's van was still parked across the street. I ran over to the driver's side door and saw Kate leaning over the steering wheel. As I tapped on the glass, Kate let out an audible yelp as she jumped in her seat.

I stepped back and laughed in spite of myself. Kate quickly rolled down her window with a puzzled expression on her pretty, freckled face.

"I'm sorry Kate," I said laughing, "I didn't mean to startle you like that! Here," I said smiling, "you forgot this." I handed her the Big Gulp. "I refilled your coke for you while you were in the shower." I rocked back on my heels nervously and bit my lower lip.

Kate took the cup and as she did, she noticed something strange about the lid. As she examined it more closely, she saw the phone number. Mouth agape, Kate looked back at me with a look of shocked delight.

At that moment a beautifully restored red and white 57 Chevy rounded the corner at the end of the street and headed towards my house. I looked at Kate and smiled, rocked back on my heels, then gave her a little wave.

"That's dad. See ya!" I said as I turned and ran back to the house.

"Yeah," Kate said, a stunned expression on her face, "see ya."

A huge smile came over my face as I entered my house and closed the door. For better or worse, this adventure wasn't over yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.