Arizona Heat: Kate's Story
Chapter 2: Kate's Story

Copyright© 2011 by K Finnegan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kate's Story - It is the summer of 1980 in Phoenix Arizona. Kate, a high school rocker chick with flame red hair, is driving the “bandmobile” back to her boyfriend’s place after an afternoon of shopping at garage sales. When she stops to help a stranded motorist she meets Jenny, a lonely young mother recently moved from California. Jenny’s radiator isn’t the only thing that overheats as the two young women are drawn together by circumstance in the scorching desert heat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Foot Fetish   Babysitter  

I had driven straight home after leaving Jenny's house in a state of high excitement - I still couldn't quite believe what had happened. Just before noon I met Jenny after I stopped to help her after her car overheated on 51st Avenue. I drove her home and found that she was suffering from breast engorgement and needed to go to the Hospital. I proposed a creative solution to her problem, but things got out of hand and ... well we ended up having an afternoon of incredible sex together. We fell asleep in each other's arms, but when I woke she seemed cold and rushed me out of house. But just before I drove away she came running out of the house after having a quick change of heart and gave me her phone number! I was still confused and uncertain as to what had really happened and where I stood with Jenny.

I had originally intended to go to my boyfriend Mark's house to talk to him about what had happened today. This would be the first big test of our "arrangement," and I desperately hoped that Mark meant what he said about letting me having lesbian flings while we were dating. I never thought I would take him up on that offer, because I thought that was all in my past. But after meeting Jenny today I was sure that my lesbian side was very much alive and kicking. Jenny was unlike the girls I had been with before. For a start, she was older, married, and the mother of a small child. All of those facts turned me on to some degree. Perhaps it was just novelty, the lure of forbidden fruit or the thrill of transgression, but whatever it was, it had a powerful hold on me and I couldn't get her out of my mind.

There didn't seem any point to driving out to tell Mark, because I wasn't sure myself what was going on yet. Jenny had given me her phone number, but I didn't know her true intentions. Maybe she's confused or embarrassed and just wants to talk. I don't think she had ever been with a woman before, and I could only imagine what kind of emotional turmoil a young married mother would feel after having her first lesbian encounter, with a teenager at that. Then again, maybe she does want to see me again. The passion of our encounter surprised even me. Jenny had a shocking amount of pent up sexual desire, and I wondered how long it has been since she had sex with her husband. I had read that it was quite common for one or both members of a married couple to lose interest in sex for a time after the birth of a child. Whatever the case, that sexual energy hit us like a tidal wave this afternoon, and I sensed there was more where that came from. That thought gave me butterflies in my stomach and a warm feeling elsewhere.


I paced in my room and looked at the clock; it was only 9:32, just 2 minutes later than the last time I looked at it. It was probably too early to call Jenny anyway I though, as she was likely still busy getting her car fixed. I decided to take a nice hot bath to relax. I had a quick shower at Jenny's before I drove home, but I needed to kill some time and washing my hair was always a good way to do that. I put on my pajamas, went to the bathroom and turned on the taps in the tub. I then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Mom, dad and my little sister Erin were sitting in the TV room watching a movie.

"Why aren't you out on a date with Mark, Kate?" My dad asked. "It's a Saturday night, after all."

"Friday night is date night dad. Saturday night he's gaming with the boys. Besides, I overexerted myself today," I said, smiling to myself. "I'm going to have to bath and turn in early."

"Too much shopping?" My mother said.

"Something like that." I replied, hiding my smile.

I went back to the bathroom with my water, slipped into the tub and relaxed as I played back the events of today. I washed my hair and shaved my legs even though they didn't really need it. As I dried my long curly red hair, I admired myself in the mirror. I may be short, pale and freckly but I had beautiful green eyes, a nice smile, attractive, pert 34 C breasts, a slender waist, a very shapely backside and ... well, okay legs (I wished they were about 6 inches longer). And then of course there was my hair. I used to hate having red hair. When I was shy and insecure my red hair made me stand out as a target for bullies, but as I got older and more confident I started figuring out to use my flaming locks to my advantage. I learned to mesmerize boys with tricks like the hair toss, finger twirl, and peek-a-boo eyes. Even Mark, who I have been dating for 6 months, was usually defenseless against the hair, especially when reinforced with a bit of cleavage. And now, I had just used it to seduce a beautiful, older, married woman. Or had I just been seduced by a beautiful, older, married woman? I still wasn't terribly clear on that point. But at any rate I'm sure that Betty, my lesbian former mentor, would be proud.

There were only two phones in our house, one in the den by the kitchen and one on my parent's bedside table. My mom and dad were still watching TV in the den, so I would have to wait till they went to bed before I could call Jenny, if it was not too late. As I sat in my room impatiently waiting for my parents to go to bed, I watched the minutes drag by. I tried to rehearse in my head what I was going to say to her as I brushed my hair. I had a million questions bouncing around in my head, and the waiting was killing me.

My parents finally went to bed at 10:15, and after waiting a few agonizing minutes to make sure they were really going to sleep I crept out of my room and padded down the hall to the darkened den. After several false starts, I finally summoned up the courage and dialed the numbers, after glancing down the hall towards my parent's room to make sure the coast was clear. I walked quietly into the kitchen, toying nervously with the coiled phone cord, as I heard the connection complete and the phone ring at the other end of the line. The butterflies in my stomach were swarming, and with each ring my nerve diminished. By the fourth ring I was headed back into the den to hang up in embarrassment when Jenny's breathless voice suddenly answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Kate." I blurted nervously. "I hope I didn't wake you."

There followed a long sigh of relief on the other end of the line.

"Oh Kate! I was hoping it was you!" Jenny said. "It's so good to hear your voice."

"It's good to hear your voice too Jenny." I whispered.

"Kate, I am so sorry about the way I treated you this evening. I was horrible to you — and after you had been such an angel to me..." Jenny said.

"Jenny..." I tried to interject.

"I don't know what came over me! I was confused and freaked out and I panicked. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Jenny said softly.

"Jenny it's okay, I understand." I whispered.

I sat on the kitchen floor with my back to a cabinet as Jenny unburdened.

"What happened this afternoon!?" Jenny said, her voice ladened with emotion. "Before today I had never even thought about ... sex with a woman. But suddenly, out of nowhere I was just overwhelmed with ... lust and desire for you. Where did that come from?" Jenny's voice was cracking. "What does it mean? It's like I don't even know who I am anymore! Oh, it's just all so confusing." She finished quietly.

"Jenny, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked.

"Yes." Jenny whispered.

"When was the last time you had sex with your husband?" I asked softly.

"It's been a long time." Jenny said sadly.

"Long as in nine months plus Max's age?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jenny said glumly.

"I kind of sensed that." I said softly. "You seemed to have lots of pent up ... sexual energy and it all seemed to come out at once."

"Kate?" Jenny said.

"Yes." I whispered.

"This wasn't ... wasn't your first time ... with a girl, was it." She said.

"No. But it has been a long time." I replied.

"Are you a ... lesbian?" Jenny asked softly.

"No. I guess I'm kind of bisexual." I whispered. "I like guys and have for as long as I can remember, but I never had much luck with them till I met Mark. I sort of accidentally got into girls in grade school. I thought it was just a phase I outgrew or something ... until today."

"Your boyfriend Mark — would he freak out if he knew about us?" Jenny asked.

"Far from it," I giggled, "He'll want to join in. When we started dating I told him about my history with girls, and he was totally cool with it. He even said he didn't mind if I had the occasional lesbian fling."

"Wow, it sounds like your boyfriend is very ... broad-minded." Jenny said, "If my husband Tom ever found out what happened between us ... well there's no telling what he might do. He's from a pretty conservative family."

"Well, your secret is safe with me." I whispered.

"Can I ask you another question?" Jenny asked.

"Okay." I answered.

"What happened today?" Jenny whispered. "Did you seduce me today, or did I ... seduce you?"

"That's a good question." I said softly. "I didn't start out planning to have sex with you, if that's what you mean. It just sort of happened, little by little. Your smell, your taste was turning me on ... but I really thought I could hold it together and keep it clinical and help you out with your breast problem. But your hands ... the way you caressed me..." I sighed, "It was so gentle, so loving and so erotic. When you slid your hand under my top and caressed my back, I just lost it."

"Wow, that's kind of where I lost it to." Jenny confided. " I thought it was going to be like breast-feeding. But the way you teased my nipples with your tongue just drove me crazy. Before I knew it my hands were just all over you. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I just couldn't stop myself."

"Well," I laughed softly, "I guess we sort of seduced each other by accident. Are you ... sorry it happened?"

"No." Jenny breathed softly. "Kate, what happened today was the most intense ... beautiful ... I just never thought I could feel that way with ... a girl!"

"So does that mean ... you want to see me again?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

There was a moment of silence, broken only by the drumming of my heartbeats.

"Desperately." Jenny whispered.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the cabinet as my heart raced. "Yes!" I thought.

"When?" I whispered.

"Tomorrow?" Jenny suggested.

"Tomorrow is almost two hours away!" I whispered, "I don't think I can wait that long. I can be at your place in 30 minutes."

"Kate!" Jenny laughed, "You are too much! I really think both of us could a good night's sleep, don't you?"

"I think you would sleep much better with me in your arms than you would alone." I said in a seductive whisper.

There followed another long sigh on the other end of the line. "Oh Kate..." Jenny said softly, "You are just irresistible! I'll put a bottle of wine in the fridge."


I had packed an overnight bag with a change of clothes, toothbrush and a bag of toiletries just in case, while I was waiting for my parents to go to sleep. I picked up the bag and slipped out of my pajamas throwing on an old T-shirt, comfortable jeans and sneakers. I quickly wrote a note telling my parents that I had to be somewhere very early in the morning and left it on my pillow. I slipped quietly out of the house into the warm night, locking the door behind me. I had taken the precaution of parking the Van three doors down from my house, as it was noisy and I didn't want to wake my parents. I started up the engine, pulled out and drove through the desert night to Jenny's house, giddy with anticipation.

I arrived at Jenny's house fifteen minutes later, alarmed to see a car parked in her driveway until I realized that it was, of course, her Chevy Malibu. I once again parked under the giant cottonwood across from her house. I grabbed my bag and walked to her front door, every nerve on end. I gently knocked 3 times on the door and held my breath as I waited for Jenny to answer. It was a dark moonless night, and the only illumination was from an orange streetlight down the road. The door quietly opened to reveal Jenny silhouetted by soft candlelight. My heart skipped a beat as I took in her outfit, which consisted of nothing more than an incredibly sexy black ruffle lingerie gown.

Jenny pulled me in and closed the door quietly then turned towards me and reached for my hands as I dropped my bag on the floor. Our fingers intertwined as we gazed at each other for a few magic moments before slowly drawing together for a tender hug. Neither of us said a word as we just enjoyed the warmth of each other's body, the scent of each other's skin and the heart pounding delight of being in each other's arms. I sighed with contentment and clung to her gently before I leaned up and softly kissed her lips.

"Wow Jenny, you look so sexy!" I said as I nuzzled her neck.

I looked over her shoulder and saw that the den was lit with about half a dozen candles, with another half-dozen together in the fireplace. On the coffee table in front of the couch were an open bottle of white wine and two glasses. Soft jazz was quietly playing on the tape deck.

"Oh Jenny," I said softly, "This is so romantic. But I feel so underdressed." I said, pulling at my T-shirt.

"After the way I treat you this afternoon, I figured that I owed you a proper seduction." Jenny said as she nibbled on my ear. "And don't worry about what you're wearing, because you won't be wearing it for long."

"Oh Jenny!" I whispered. "You are in a romantic mood, aren't you?"

My original plan, which consisted of tearing her clothes off as we raced for the bedroom, was shelved. If Jenny had gone to all the trouble of setting up this romantic seduction, the least I could do was to allow her to seduce me. Jenny slipped her arm around my waist and led me to the couch. We sat down and she poured 2 glasses of wine, handing one to me. We turned to face each other on the couch, clinked our glasses together softly, made an unspoken toast with our eyes, and sipped our wine.

Jenny looked incredibly sexy in the soft candlelight. Her long strawberry blonde hair looked freshly brushed, and mascara and eyeliner really brought out her beautiful hazel eyes. As I sipped my wine, my eyes travels down to her incredible cleavage, accentuated by the black lace lingerie. As sexy as it was, I longed to remove it and bury my face between her silky breasts. As I caressed her with my eyes, every square inch of my skin seems to tingle with desire. We set our glasses down and I leaned in to kiss her, but she put her hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me back, with a mysterious smile on her face.

"Not so fast sweetie," Jenny said, softly, " You are over dressed. Here, lie back and relax and give me your feet."

I was very aroused at Jenny's newfound assertiveness, and was filled with curiosity as to what she had planned. I lay back against the cushions of the couch and brought my left foot up to Jenny's lap. She took my foot in her hand and undid the lacing on my shoe before taking it off and dropping it over the back of the couch. She then reached for my right foot and did the same.

"And now the jeans." She said, as she playfully tugged at them.

I eagerly unbuttoned my jeans and raised my hips as Jenny pulled them off and dropped them over the back of the couch with my shoes.

Jenny looked at me, smiled and raised an eyebrow. I grinned back, and took off my panties, twirling them on my finger before tossing them with a flourish behind the couch. I pulled off my T-shirt and did the same.

"I think that's a personal record!" I laughed, as I lay nude but for socks on her couch.

I thrilled as Jenny's eyes wandered over my naked body, as I lay stretched out before her on the couch. I smiled and blew her a kiss as her eyes met mine.

"There, isn't that better?" Jenny said, as she removed my socks and began to massage my left foot.

"Oh Jenny," I sighed, "that feels so good."

"Tell me a story." Jenny said softly, as she kneaded my foot.

"What about?" I asked.

"Tell me about your first experience with a girl." She said.

I picked up my glass of wine from the table and took a sip, then began:

"Well, it happened early in the 7th grade just after my family moved to Phoenix from Athens Georgia. I didn't really fit in at the new school. I got teased a lot because of my freckles and my accent, which was much thicker back then. A lot of the girls were also jealous because my boobs had developed, and I had a good figure even then. My only real friend was Allison. I met her one day when I saw her sitting with her back to a tree in the far corner of the playground during recess, crying all alone after some girls had been picking on her. I went over and sat next to her, and gave her a Kleenex. We became best friends after that."

"What did Allison look like?" Jenny asked, as she worked on my toes.

"Allison was small and delicate," I said, "about 3 inches shorter than me at the time. She had beautiful pale skin, pale blue eyes and long straight blonde hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. She was skinny with a boyish figure, and her boobs had only just begun to develop. She was really shy, especially around boys, and would blush at the drop of a hat. We were such opposites in many ways: I was the rambunctious, outgoing redheaded tomboy who was always getting into trouble while she was quiet serious type who always got good grades."

"So you were friends before you became ... intimate?" Jenny asked, as she massaged my instep.

"Oh, that feels good Jenny. Yeah, for about 8 months we were just two normal girls, like any other pair of best friends." I said as I took another sip of wine. "Until the slumber party. About a month in from the start of the second semester Tracy, a nice girl in my homeroom class, invited us to a slumber party at her house on a Saturday night."

"I remember thinking that Tracy's parents must have been millionaires, because they had a huge house with a pool and an awesome game room downstairs. It had a pool table, foosball table and a color TV with a Betamax player, which I had never seen before. There were also 2 large comfy couches and several chairs down there: it was the perfect place for a slumber party. We swam all afternoon in their pool and had pizza for dinner before running down to the game room and watching movies. It was a big party with about 14 girls, only a few of which I knew."

"Were they from another school?" Jenny asked, as she set my left foot on her lap and went to work on my right.

"Some of them were from Tracy's church group, and a few of them were eighth-graders at my school." I said, sighing as Jenny's fingers kneaded my right foot.

"What happened next?" Jenny asked.

"Late that night after the movies, Tracy crept upstairs to make sure her parents were asleep, and came back downstairs with two bottles of Boone's Farm wine and a stack of plastic cups." I said, smiling. "We all started drinking and playing silly games, and before long about half of the girls had curled up and gone to sleep. About 7 of us, including Allison, were still up and we started playing twister—which is even more fun when everyone is a little tipsy. The game turned into a massive tickle fight, that left us all in a giggling heap. Tracy poured us all one more glass of wine and we started playing some kind of spin the bottle truth or Dare game. I don't really remember the details, but I do remember that there were a lot of kissing dares. Nothing heavy, I mean, just light pecks—typical girly slumber party stuff."

"Now it's getting interesting!" Jenny said, as she smiled and stretched my toes back.

"At some point one of Tracy's friends dared me to kiss Allison on the lips." I said, as I squirmed with delight as Jenny found a ticklish spot on my foot. "I was kinda drunk and feeling bold, so I turned to Alison, leaned towards her and kissed her full on the lips. As I did so I lost my balance ever so slightly and leaned into her little harder than I meant to. Before I knew it she was kissing me back, much to my surprise. Time seemed to stop, and we held that kiss for about 5 seconds, although it felt like 5 minutes. We both sat back, blushing madly, as the other girls cheered and hooted. I was afraid that Allison would be terribly embarrassed and run off crying, but she just sat there blushing with the biggest grin on her face I have ever seen. The other girls made such a ruckus Tracy's mom came down and told us we had to be quiet and go to sleep."

"So that's how you got your first kiss with Allison. How sweet!" Jenny said as she massaged the instep of my right foot.

"But there's more ... oh Jenny, that feels so good." I sighed. "Because we were the last ones to go to sleep, most of the best spots had already been taken so we had fit in wherever we could find space, and while I found a spot next to the pool table, Allison was at the other end of the room which bummed me out because I wanted to talk to her and tell her what really happened so she didn't get the wrong idea. Alison seemed to go to sleep very quickly though, so I thought it could wait till the morning. It was getting warm downstairs with all the body heat, so after I went to the bathroom I just crawled on top of my sleeping bag wearing big loose T-shirt and panties. I dozed off and woke up suddenly the middle of the night in almost pitch darkness."

"Someone was touching me, ever so gently on my stomach." I said, recalling that magic night. "I kept my eyes closed as I pretended to be asleep. After a few seconds I could feel a hand starting moving slowly up under my T-shirt. I felt my whole body tingle and I gasped slightly when the hand reached my right boob. It stopped suddenly when I gasped, so I mumbled and squirmed like I was dreaming, then lay still. I could hear a girl breathing really close to me, and she started breathing faster as her hand began to gently feel my boobs. I lay there for, like, 10 minutes, pretending to be asleep and getting incredibly turned on while this mysterious hand caressed and explored my body. I fought the urge to open my eyes because I didn't want to scare away whoever was touching me — it felt so nice. Eventually the hand withdrew, and I suddenly felt soft lips on my own, giving me a kiss so delicate it was like being kissed by a soap bubble. That was my most erotic experience ever at that point in my life."

"Was it Allison?" Jenny asked excitedly, as she massaged my left calf.

"Well, I didn't know." I said. " I tried to peek, but it was so dark I couldn't tell. But secretly, I hoped it was. Everything seems normal at school the next week, and Allison gave no sign that anything was wrong or even different. But after the slumber party I felt different. I started having these strong, strange feelings whenever I was near her. I started noticing things about her that I never noticed before; the shape of her lips, the silkiness of her skin, the softness of her hair. I found myself thinking about her constantly. On Friday I noticed she seemed preoccupied and nervous. Finally at the end of the day as we were preparing to go home from school for the weekend, she nervously asked me if I would like to come to her house on Saturday to listen to records and maybe stay over, adding that she just got the new Leif Garrett album. I was of course terribly excited, and said I would be over at 5:00."

Having finished with my lower legs Jenny leaned forward on the couch and reached down, gently massaging my thighs, first with her soft hands and then with just the tips of her fingernails. My entire body started to tingle and my already wet pussy began to drip, as I felt a wet trickle make its way towards my ass crack.

"Go on." Jenny said softly.

It was getting hard to concentrate as this blonde goddess fondled my thighs while eyeing me with a hungry look. Every time she leaned forward her breasts surged hypnotically in her black lingerie. I took a deep breath to steady myself, and continued. "I rode my bike to Allison's house and we went up to her room and started listening to albums and eating cookies on her bed. After we finish the cookies Allison smiled and giggled nervously. She kept looking at me shyly then dropping her eyes to her lap. I could tell she wanted to ask me something. I had been thinking about our kiss, and the mysterious girl that had brought me such pleasure at the slumber party all week, and now that we were alone I was filled with all kinds of unfamiliar feelings and desires. Allison was biting her lower lip and blushing, which I thought was so cute. I grinned and leaned towards her, asking her what was on her mind. She wouldn't say, so I started tickling her. She suddenly blurted out that she really liked me, and that she thought I was pretty. And then she shyly asked me to kiss her again like I had done the party."

"Oh Kate, that is so sweet!" Jenny said, as she leaned forward, and gently brushed a finger against the side of my throbbing pussy as she massaged my inner thighs. With every long stroke of her hands she brushed ever closer to my slit, driving me crazy.

"Mmmm ... So I did, only it lasted much, much longer this time." I said, with a dreamy smile. "Then I asked her to ... Oh yes ... touch me again like she had done at the ... Ahhh ... party. The look on her face said it all — it was her that night! We kissed again and I let her feel me up, and that's how ... Ohooo ... my first ever make out session began."

"What a sweet story." Jenny said, as she stopped massaging my thigh, sat back and placed my left foot in her lap. She caressed it tenderly with her right hand while she took a sip of wine with her left, before setting the glass back on the table.

I took a sip of wine as well, and smiled at Jenny. She smiled back and I watched as she gently raised my left foot from her lap, pulled it to her face, and tenderly took my big toe into her warm, soft mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity running through my body, every part of which felt as if it were vibrating. She then took each toe in turn, gently sucking them with her lips and teasing them with her tongue. I had never before considered toes to be an erogenous zone, but what Jenny was doing to me was turning me on so much my left hand was stroking my pussy before I even realized it. Jenny finished with my left foot and with a wicked smile she placed it high on the back of the sofa, giving her a better view of my masturbation. She then took my right foot, leaned forward till my thigh was nearly vertical and began sucking my toes while running her right hand up and down the inside of my right thigh.

Jenny's touch was driving me insane, and I vigorously thrust two fingers into my cunt again and again as my thumb massaged the swollen nub of my clit. I began to moan and whimper as a long-awaited orgasm surged within me. As I neared climax, Jenny put my right leg over her shoulder, gently kissing the back of my thigh just above the knee and brought her hands down on either side of my right thigh. When my orgasm was seconds away, she gently dug her nails into my thigh from both sides and pulled her fingers up towards my knee. The sensation of her nails moving down my thighs triggered an intense orgasm that left me trembling and breathless.

Jenny then knelt between my thighs, gently caressing my hips and abdomen while fixing me with her eyes. She found my left hand, still dripping with my cum, and raised it to her lips. She kissed my hand, then pressed her face into my wet palm and inhaled deeply before tenderly taking each finger into her mouth and sucking them clean. She returned her attention to my eyes as I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her close. I reached up and fumbled with the unfamiliar ties of her lingerie. She smiled and assisted me and soon it joined the rest of the clothing behind the couch. Jenny and I took each other's hands and intertwined our fingers as we gazed at each other, illuminated by the soft light of a dozen candles. I had never seen her so beautiful and sexy before. Her long hair was brushed and shone like dark gold. Her eyes, filled with desire gazed at me tenderly, and her skin glowed like silk.

I unlocked my fingers from hers and slid my hands up her arms to her shoulders drawing her close for a lingering and passionate kiss. I thrilled as her breasts pressed against mine and the weight of her body pushed me into the cushions. I felt warm, safe, and smothered with affection under her. It occurred to me that Jenny was really coming out of her shell. Whereas this afternoon she was timid and submissive, in the few short hours since our first encounter she seemed to have found new reservoirs of confidence. She had arranged this whole seduction on fairly short notice, and she had been very much in charge from the moment I walk through the door. It was actually an enormous turn on, as I had almost forgotten what it was like to be the seduced. It was so relaxing and sensual to lie back and just be a girl in the arms of a woman.

I sighed languidly as Jenny kissed my throat and slowly worked her way down to my breasts. My whole body was tingling to the thrill of her touch, and as she made love to my tits, she began to grind her thigh against my pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.