State of Chaos - Cover

State of Chaos

Copyright© 2011 Ezzy Black - All rights reserved.

Chapter 2: What I Did on Summer Vacation

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: What I Did on Summer Vacation - Six teenagers and a young girl pursue their musical dreams. One will find love in the arms of an adoring fan. One will come to accept a new home and find redemption from a personal tragedy. Yet another will struggle to redefine just what home really means. One will step across the line of protecting loved ones to exact a terrible vengeance and unleash personal demons long thought conquered. Together, however, they will create something that will capture the imagination of the entire world.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School  

Tony was tackled after school. A single hundred-pound girl he could handle, but two at the same time had all three of them going down in a heap on the grass outside the school. When he finally looked up he identified his attackers, Rebecca and Cheri. "How did you do it?" Rebecca asked.

"What? And what did I do to get beaten up like this?" Tony replied, smiling.

"How did you get Cheri out of American History? That's just amazing!"

"OK, OK, hang on. First of all I didn't get Cheri out of American History. I got Cheri the chance to get out of it. She has to take a test in two weeks. I got her class switched to European History. But if she doesn't pass the test, right back to Mr. Rollins she goes."

"Yes Tony, we know that, but how did you do it?" asked Cheri.

"Uh, I made an appointment with the counselor. Your Aunt Marj came with me. We discussed it and she agreed to let you take a test."

"That's it? Just like that?"

"Well yeah. I mean I wrote to your history teacher, Mr. Rathman. He confirmed that the only reason he couldn't give you an A+ was the number of days you missed."

"You did what?"

"I wrote him a letter, he sent me one back." Tony shrugged. Well, as much as someone flat on his back can shrug.

"Why did you do that Tony?" Rebecca asked this time.

"Rebecca I'm the closest thing to a parent Cheri has. Your parents will take over, but for now it's just me. I stay up late at night losing sleep trying to make sure I do whatever I can for her. It wasn't fair that she had to take that class again. It's my job to fix things like that."

Tony, being a typical male, was completely surprised when both girls started to cry. He sighed heavily and pulled both girls into him.

"Mr. Smith, what are you doing?" The voice belonged to Coach Nevill who was approaching from the door.

"Hmm," Tony said. "With Rebecca I think it's a hug, I think she kind of likes me, though that normally doesn't make her cry." Rebecca giggled. "With Cheri I think this might be, uhmm, parental bonding? I don't have a lot of experience with that."

"Perhaps there is a better place for such things than quite literally on the school grounds Mr. Smith."

"Yes sir, except this is kind of where they tackled me. Come on girls, get up. We can talk about this on the way home. For now I need to talk to Coach so I don't get suspended on the first day of school for molesting little girls." They untangled themselves and Tony shooed the girls towards the car, handing Tina the keys.

"Sorry Coach," Tony said. "I'm not sure I understand girls that much. Does it get better as you get older? I mean, not that you're old or anything."

Coach Nevill chuckled. "No offense taken Tony, but no, I'm pretty sure I don't understand the fairer sex any more now than I did when I was your age. I'm a football coach by choice. It saves me that insecurity mostly. There is my daughter Angie, and she still baffles me as much as my wife at times. What did you do?"

"Well, here." Tony reached into his bag and handed the coach Cheri's transcripts. "Does that look a little strange to you?"

Coach Nevill looked at the document briefly. "What? How does a student receive these grades in five classes and then fail history?"

"My question exactly, so I wrote to her teacher. Now I'll warn you, if you do that on behalf of a teenage girl you will get tackled outside of school apparently; by the girl and your girlfriend too. Anyway she got the same grade in his class but he failed her for missing too many days. I guess you can figure out why she missed so many days."

"Shit," the coach muttered, almost under his breath. "Oh, sorry Tony, I kind of lost my cool there. That's just unfair. I'm not sure what that has to do with what was going on out here though."

"Oh, I made an appointment with the counselor. I took that to Mrs. Norman and she agreed to let Cheri take the sophomore history class for now. She's going to let her take a freshman history final and give her credit for the class if she passes. I didn't tell the girls ahead of time because I didn't know how it was going to work out. No reason to get their hopes up. They were so excited about it they tackled me when I came out the door. How that turned into crying I'm still trying to figure out."

"Ehh they cry when they're happy too, but like I said, I haven't figured them out yet either."

"Well anyway, depending on how that works out I'm pretty sure Cheri is going to be your Class of 1988 valedictorian. Academically she's in Chrissie Morgan's league, at least."

The coach whistled. "That's pretty good company."

"Yep, listen Coach my new baby sister, Anita, remember? She's waiting on us to pick her up at the junior high. Unless there really are some rules I've broken here, I need to get going." Tony knew there were a couple of rules in question but he also knew he wasn't getting punished for them.

"You're fine Tony. Good work on trying to get that grade changed, a test sounds like a fair thing to do considering the circumstances. I said it was a big responsibility and you certainly seem to be taking this seriously."

"Thanks Coach, it's all new to me, but I'm trying."


"Arrunph!" It was the sound of Rebecca's choked orgasm. Well not exactly choked. Tony knew intimately where Rebecca's mouth was and she hadn't had him deep enough right then to actually choke. The girl did try very hard even if she'd yet to succeed in sucking all of him. It wouldn't ever happen. Tony had been in enough locker rooms to know he was only slightly bigger than average. Rebecca, on the other hand, was quite a bit smaller than average. Her efforts were still greatly appreciated though.

Her left hand was between her own legs. He wasn't sure that she realized just what she was doing. She had never touched herself in front of him before. There was something amazingly erotic about watching your lover have an orgasm while she was giving you a blowjob. Tony had been getting close, but Rebecca had lost focus on her task.

Rebecca had firmly suggested that Cheri stay at Tony's house for a couple of hours and start going over Tina's history notes from last year. Marj and Chris were at work for another couple of hours so she had him take her home then dragged him into her bedroom. This was supposed to be all about rewarding Tony but she was so incredibly excited she lost control of her own actions. Of course she knew she would be rewarded for rewarding Tony, but what's a girl to do?

Finally she backed off and said, "Wow, that's never happened before."

"I'll say, but it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I love watching you come. Actually there's nothing in the world I like watching better."

Rebecca smiled at him. "Yeah but I've done this a lot of times and this is the first time that's happened to me."

"Well you were helping yourself along a bit there." Tony looked down between her legs where her hand was still lightly stroking her center.

"OH! Shit!" Rebecca turned the deepest shade of crimson he'd ever seen.

Tony smiled at her. "Sweetie, don't be embarrassed. Like I said, it's probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"It's embarrassing Tony," Rebecca whined.

"It's the sexiest thing I've seen. You do like doing sexy things for me don't you?"

"Yeah"

"What goes on between us Rebecca is just between us. There shouldn't be any reason to be embarrassed especially when I tell you I like it and when you obviously like it too."

Rebecca looked up at him and shook her head. "Tony you're a pervert, a lovable pervert, but a pervert." With that she bent her head down and took him into her mouth once again. She never did move her left hand though.

"I'm a Rebecca pervert, and you are a Tony nymphomaniac."

Rebecca laughed hard enough she had to back off of him again. Tony reached down and pulled her up until they were face to face. "Come on, get on top," he said.

"Uhmm? OK I know you like me to suck you, you want it this way?"

"Yep, two reasons. One, this way you can still touch yourself and I want to watch. Two, my little Rebecca has been a naughty girl, playing with herself in front of her boyfriend like that. So she is going to get her ass spanked while she fucks him."

Rebecca, who had been placing Tony at her entrance, immediately dropped down on him, filling herself completely, and shuddered in a small orgasm. "Pervert," she muttered between gasps. When she recovered she put her left hand on Tony's chest. Her right hand went between her legs and started tracing lazy circles around her clit as she slowly moved up and down on Tony.

She looked him a question.

Smack!


The second day of school was when the real grind began. Tony did a double-take the first time he saw Tina's friend Rhonda. He had seen her briefly on the dock upon returning from the cruise. Of course she would be in high school now, but he hadn't really noticed her. She had not only shot up over the summer, but shot out as well. While she might not ever quite reach the status of the Porter sisters, and few did, she certainly might give them a run for their, uhmm, assets in a couple of years' time. Matt was a lucky guy.

Some more current events minded classmates asked about the story of the rescue, but most seemed oblivious to it. Some of the younger girls must have been readers of Teen Beat; most said nothing but many whispered to each other when one or more of the teens in the band passed by. Strangely a lot of that attention went squarely on Jerry. It was probably that he looked the most like a 'rocker' with his long blonde hair. Cheri found it all pretty amusing. Jerry was her closest male friend, but there was no real romantic interest there. Tony really fit another category in her mind. It annoyed her that she couldn't figure out just what that was yet.

When picking up Anita that second day, however, things went to hell rather quickly. She was visibly shaken and had obviously been crying. When Tina finally quieted down the chorus of 'what's wrong' from the other three teens she managed to get through to Anita. Apparently she failed her very first assignment in her new school. She brought out the paper and gave it to Tina. Tony was beginning to pull the car away from the curb in front of the school when Tina said, "Tony wait. Look at this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.