The Vital Directions

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When my sister and I decided to have sex, all we needed was some vital directions. You'll see what I mean when you read the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

When this all took place, it was summer and my sister, she's a year older at seventeen, she had come home the night before from two weeks at the camp she's been going to for a number of years.

We were having our lunch, she always made us sandwiches when we were home together while I fixed us something to drink, sometimes lemonade, the frozen kind or Cokes or something.

So, I asked her about camp, expecting to hear all the usual stuff about campfires and singing and canoeing and such, but instead, this came out of her mouth: "Greg, are you a virgin?"

Okay, well, what that had to do with camp I didn't know but it did top the 'weird question of all-time' list.

"What?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"What's that got to do with camp?"

"Oh," she laughed, "well, really nothing except that all the girls this year were talking about sex, sex with their boyfriends, even friends with benefits, you know what that is, right?"

"Of course, I do live in the real word, you know."

"No, I didn't mean it that way. Well, are you?"

"Well, I guess, um, no, I thought I was going to do it last year with Simone Huff, you remember her," I answered, "but it never happened, then she moved to Ohio. No, I mean Iowa."

"All they did was talk about sex and I just had to fake a bunch of stuff so they wouldn't ridicule me the whole time."

"So, you haven't done it, either?" I asked her.

"No, but, well, after hearing all of them describe it over and over in so much detail, well, I'm ready. Am I ever."

"You were dating that Jeff guy, what about him?"

"Oh, god, he's so in love I could never compete."

"Huh?"

"In love with himself. Nobody could ever compete with his own love for himself, that's for sure. No, he's out. Um, what ... what about you, Greg? We could kill both birds with one stone. God, what a weird saying that is, who kills birds with stones, anyway?"

She was talking about an old saying and stones and stuff but I was stuck back on the words, 'what about you. Greg?' Was she asking me to have sex with her, that the two of us could lose our virginity to each other?

"You mean, like you and me? Have sex together?"

"Does it turn you off?" she asked softly.

"No, I didn't mean it that way. Not at all, it was ... well, this seems kind of sudden and, well, I haven't ever thought about it, well, not much, at least, and...".

"You mean you've thought about it some?"

"Well, look at you, Sherri, you're really pretty and in that red bikini or the yellow one, well, I'd have to be dead not to notice."

"Do I give you, um, an erection when you see me like that?"

"Geez, you're asking me that?"

"Well, do I?"

"Yes, you have an incredible body and that yellow one, well, when it gets wet, I don't know if you know this, but, well, it shows through, like your, uh, nipples."

"I did know. That's why I wear it sometimes."

"Just to make me hard?"

"No, not you exactly, just any guy around, I guess. I wear it when I'm feeling really sexy and bad."

"Bad?"

"Like naughty, you know, slutty, kind of like how I feel right now," she said as her hand reached out and rested on the rise in my shorts.

"I did this, huh?" she asked squeezing gently.

My heart was thudding as her hand pressed down and her fingers gripped my package.

I nodded and she added, "You're really hard," as she began to rub her palm over it. "Do I have you interested?" she asked saucily as her hand rubbed back and forth.

"I ... I ... geez, Sherri, how could I not be interested, I mean you can feel how interested I am," and her hand gave my cock another squeeze as she asked, "Can I see it?"

"My ... that?" I asked as I nodded down to my lap.

"Yes, silly, see your cock?"

I had never heard my sister talk like that before and, well, I think it even made me harder. If that's possible.

"Just, like take it out?"

"Yes, Greg, I promise I won't hurt it, I'd never do that," she said with a grin.

I scooted back my chair and tugged down my zipper and reached in to wrangle out my hardened dick into the fresh air.

"Oh, wow. It used to be so little and cute. But now," she said as her fingers wrapped around it, squeezing gently, "oh, it is hard, really hard. Does this feel good?" she asked as she rubbed her thumb over the tip.

"Mmm, yeah, really good."

"The end is so soft, like velvet, it really feels nice. Do you jack-off a lot?"

My sister was now asking me how much I beat-off.

"Well, some, sure, you know, boys do it some, I guess a fair amount?"

"Like how many times a week, three, four?"

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" and I told her it's more like three or four times a day.

"Wow, that much? Have you done it yet today? You're hard so maybe not, huh?"

"Um, once this morning before I got up, then after breakfast in the shower."

"Twice, wow, I thought you guys got all soft and floppy after."

"Maybe when I get older but not these days. Especially talking about stuff like this."

"It's really pretty, Greg. So nice and long and, oh, maybe I shouldn't call it pretty, huh? Manly and virile and all that, right?"

"I don't care what you call it as long as you're playing with it like this."

"So are you going to masturbate it again, like this afternoon or anything?" she asked.

"Yeah, usually after lunch."

"Can I watch while you do it? I'll make it worth your while."

It couldn't really get harder than it already was but I asked, "And how will you do that?" when she answered just as I was hoping, "I could show you my boobs. That would help, right? Even if I am your sister."

Totally amazed at her offer, I managed to babble out, "Um, yeah, uh, that would be great, maybe we could do it right now," and she began pulling off her shirt, then she reached behind as I watched her bra loosen, then slide forward along her arms and there they were.

I had seen my sister in a bikini so I knew that she was hot-looking but I never knew that she had such beautiful breasts with hard, little nipples surrounded by a puffy, pink area that looked so sexy. She took my hand and led me up to my bedroom, then asked me to show her how I did it.

I started getting naked, my heart racing, and then got down on my bed, reaching in the drawer for my hand lotion that I use; I first used Vaseline but it was so messy and hard to clean off, this worked much better. So, I dribbled a bit on and began stroking up and down.

"Feels good, huh?" she asked and I bravely asked, "Wanna try it yourself?" and let go as my dick wavered up over me.

She sat down next to me and gripped my dick and began.

"Am I doing it right? Here you can feel me while I do it," she said as she took my hand and led it to her breast. I just couldn't believe this was happening and it was all because of all the talk my sister listened to at camp. Now, she's jacking me off and I'm feeling her beautiful boobs.

"Mmm, there isn't really a right or wrong way, I don't think. It does feel good, really good. Have you done guys like this before?"

"No, nothing like this but, oh, man, it's cool, I can see you like it," and she grinned. "This'll make you shoot, right? Make it come out the end?"

"Oh, yeah, and you're getting me close, too, this is so better than when I do it. I'll let you do this any old time you want," I told her as my heart pounded and pounded.

Then of course, it happened, my cum started flying up out the end of my dick as she stroked, now hooting and laughing as it rained down on my stomach and her hand and wrist.

"Omigod, look, look, it really goes, it really shoots, that's so cool, omigod. Did it feel good when it happened?"

"Oh, even better than when I do it, I think seeing and feeling you like this made it lots better."

"You stay hard, Greg, you really don't get soft after."

"Mine never has. I think you have to be older for that."

"You mean you could do it again?"

"You want me to?"


Chapter 2

"Well, what I was wondering ... um, well, are you kind of curious about what sex is like, really doing it?"

"I sure tried last year with Simone, why?"

"Since neither one of us has had sex, that means neither of us has STDs and, well, that's something I worry about, you hear so much about it being so widespread, so many kids our age with it, but neither of us would have anything like that. And, I think we could trust each other to keep it quiet and all we would have to worry about is me getting pregnant and Mom has some stuff, some jelly stuff she uses, we could use that. So?"

"You and me? I don't know, I mean we're brother and sister and all that."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.