Coveting - Cover

Coveting

Copyright© 2011 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens when two men begin to desire their respective wives. What happens when the wives realize what their men are up to, and what they do about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"So was the other night your first time swapping?" Milford quietly inquired as he drove toward his home.

"Um, yeah, I guess so. I mean, we swapped with the Persons a couple times before the other night." Margie freely admitted.

"How did you find them? I mean, as opposed to having sex with your husband?"

Um, I'd have to say I found the variety of taste ... of different textures amazing. I mean, everywhere I put my mouth there was a different taste."

Milford noted that Margie was alternately placing a finger or two in her mouth between speaking, as if reliving that night.

"If you ask me, I think we'll find one another conducive to all manner of sexual pleasures."

"I didn't ask, Milford."

"No, but that mind of yours is racing with lewd and lascivious thoughts, isn't it?"

"I won't lie and say I haven't had some rather naughty ideas since getting into the car with you."

"I bet you had even lewder ones back at the restaurant."

Margie laughed and grasped his knee. "Perhaps I did.

"It must have been the drinks. Do you agree?"

"Maybe," she laughed lewdly. After all, if you take a tall glass, with lots of ice and a slice of lemon., Rivulets of condensation beading the outer side of the glass.

"Margie, I love the way you make a simple cocktail sound so erotic."

"Perhaps I'm a bit like you, Milford."

"How so?" he asked as he checked his rearview mirror to see if Vince and Carol were still behind them.

"We both have naturally filthy minds."

They both laughed then Milford replied, "Could be. My mind automatically switches to filthy mode whenever we speak."

"Oh, are you implying that I'm a bad influence on you.

"Milford, forgive me saying this, but you are so full of shit."

They both laughed and her fingertips grazed over his erection, signaling him that she was his for the asking.

"Stop teasing me!"

"Me? Teasing? As if."

"We're only five minutes from my place," he said.

Margie laughed evilly then said, "If there was more light and I was looking at you now ... would I see the outline of a big ... I mean, really big cock through those trousers?"

"Yes ... without any difficulty."

"Mmmm, the thought of that cock being restrained by clothing is incredibly arousing."

"Oh, so you'd like to touch me through my clothes? To run a fingertip – or perhaps just the tip of a fingernail – along my length and make me shudder?"

Margie was laughing as she did exactly what he suggested, this time with a show of expertise, feeling him strain against her grasping fingertips.

"Take it out, why don't you?"

"Should I?"

"Yes..." he groaned expectantly.

"I could drop down to my knees..."

"Yes!" he groaned loudly as the car swerved to the right before he regained control.

"On the other hand I better wait until you park. Carol just flashed her high beams at us. They probably know what we're up too."

"If I know my Vince his hand is already up her skirt and she's not the one driving."


Actually Vince didn't have his hand up Carol's skirt. But she had him, or rather his hard, throbbing cock in her hand, slowly squeezing it and bringing him along in what she called a "Marathon Masturbation."

"Oh, Christ!" he swore as she started to suck on him, letting her saliva run down over his shaft and testicles as she showed off her deep-throating skills.

"Like it?" she said between mouthfuls of dick.

"I'm tryin' to drive this fuckin' car, Carol."

"Should I stop?" she teased.

"I don't fuckin' know!" he gasped. A moment later he yelled out, "Jesus, your husband's car nearly served off the road!"

"Your wife's probably sucking his cock. He's got a big one you know."

"Oh, Christ!" he swore a second time.


Margie had been jittery ever since Milford had momentarily lost control of the car.

"Let's wait until we get there. That way we won't be sorry for something we might have avoided if we had."

"Sure, I can wait. I bet you suck a mean cock."

"Is your cock mean? I don't care much for mean cocks, Milford."

They both laughed at her remark and were silent until he pulled the car into the oversized garage and shut the engine off.


Once both couples were inside the Lambert's spacious residence, they paired off, Carol with Vince in tow, made their way upstairs to what amounted to a second master bedroom.

Milford happily escorted Margie into the master bedroom located on the first floor of the more than 4000 square foot home.

"Now I get to see those magnificent nipples of yours," Lambert chuckled. His words sent a thrill directly to Margie's clit and she shuddered.

Lambert noticed, and said, "We'll hold off fucking for a while. There are other things we should do before that."

"Such as?" Margie said as his left hand reached into the neck of her dress and lifted the right breast out of its confinement.

"OH!" she moaned as his mouth began sucking greedily on the exposed nipple. Margie's cunt overheated and became sopping wet.

"Put it in me!"

He let her breast go, and said, "No, not just yet," he replied. "I want you totally wild and wantonly open for me."

"What does it feel like to know I'll do anything you ask?"

"I wouldn't have expected any less from you," he said, pleasing Margie no end.

"Do you get off on the power you seem to have over women?" she inquired as she shucked the black dress from her body, leaving her standing in a thong, thigh-high black stockings and heels.

"I don't have any power over you. You give it to me because you want to be controlled. You want to be dominated and you all want to be humiliated to some extent."

"Do we?" she said, startled at his statement.

Lambert allowed his slacks to drop to the floor. He wore nothing beneath them and his erection loomed large in Margie's eyes.

Jesus, he must be almost a foot long!

"I imagine you're wondering how big my cock is," Lambert chuckled. "Well, I'll tell you. It's exactly eleven inches in length and six inches in circumference."

He curled a finger and beckoned her to come to him with it. She crawled across the bed, losing a shoe in the process. He reached out with his left hand and wrapped his fist tightly in her dark brown curls and pulled her hard toward him until her mouth was scant inches from his member.

"Have at it, my little slut," he said imperiously.

As Margie gazed wantonly at the bulbous cockhead dauntingly close to her lips, she opened her mouth, wondering if it would fit.

As if reading her mind, Lambert crooned, "It will fit, my dear; think of how many other women have made love to it, and how many will do so after we're done this evening.

Raising her eyes to his, Margie responded, saying, "Your ego's bigger than your penis, Milford."

He laughed at her remark and agreed with her, "Probably so, Margie, probably so. Still it's there for your sucking pleasure. So get on with it.

"Your knees will be so weak after I suck your dick you won't be able to stand up!"

"Let's see you do it!" he replied as her mouth opened wide and engulfed the head of his member.

"Mmmm, off to a good start," he cooed, and then gasped when her fingernails brushed over his balls.

Margie had already decided to go all out with this pompous, but well endowed man. She tried something that usually drove her husband wild and brushed her dark brown hair over his thighs making sure it caressed his balls and shaft as well.

"Touch my ta-ta's, Milford, I like them played with."

Lambert alternated between her generously sized breasts, squeezing one while fondling the other, occasionally taking a nipple between his teeth and nipping at it, causing the nipples to lengthen and harden.

Margie shifted position so that she could rub her ta-ta's l over his lap for a minute or so. Then she roughly spread his legs far apart, kissing his thighs and occasionally allowing her tongue to flick over his testicles, making sure her kisses were loud and wet, wanting him to hear their sounds; wanting them to inflame him further.

And when she took his right testicle into her mouth he groaned for the first time and she was sure that she had him where she wanted him.

After swishing it around in her mouth, she switched to the other one, tickling his asshole with a finger at the same time. His breathing intensified when she enveloped both balls in her mouth, warming them with lavish licks of her tongue.

He let out a loud moan, and she reached out with her left hand, encircled his thick cock and began a slow stroking masturbation.


Meanwhile upstairs, Carol took Vince's cock from her mouth and giggled. "Your wife has my husband moaning. She must really be good."

"She's the greatest," Vince said agreeably.

"If she's the greatest," Carol, slightly put off by the comment, said "Why are you here with me?"

"Because variety is the spice of life, and you, Carol Lambert, have a cunt that smacks of nectar of the God's."

"God damn it, Vince, you talk the talk ... make me cum!"

He didn't disappoint Carol, covering her torso with thousands of butterfly kisses, while squeezing her magnificent breasts until she was wincing with both pain and pleasure.

And when he was certain she couldn't take another kiss, he moved quickly to her center, bestowing countless more kisses and sweet tender licks of the tongue on her inner thighs until she was shivering with desire.

Vince was operating on a higher level than he ever performed at, and seemed to realize it. He confirmed it all when on touching her cunt with his soft lips, Carol was compelled to scream out her pleasure as if she'd had a magnificent orgasm, and yet she had not come close to coming.

He moved his mouth to her ear and in between his hot kisses along her ear lobes and throat, he told her how delightful it was to touch her smooth, pliant flesh; how the waiting built the anticipation of what lay ahead; how nothing he had ever experienced compared to her body and its many secret treasures that she was giving to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.