A Sentimental Heart - Cover

A Sentimental Heart

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A cool head against a warm heart; which will win out in the end?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual  

Marcus stretched out beside Miranda and watched her as she slept.

The sun wasn't even up yet, and he could hear the wind howling outside.

That wasn't the reason that he wanted to stay right where he was though ... Why he wanted to stay here in Miranda's bed...

She was lying on her stomach, her head turned so that she was facing him.

Her dark hair was sprawled across her white pillow, looking like the wing of some large bird.

Her lids covered her incredible blue eyes, but her lips still looked swollen from their heated kisses.

He was still more than a little amazed by her.

She always seemed so nervous around him, but last night...

In her dreams, he always seemed so much in control; he was masterful and demanding of her...

But in reality ... now that she had found the courage to invite him into her home, he seemed hesitant, as though not entirely sure of himself – or the situation.

After the heat of her dreams, Miranda found it all more than a little bit disconcerting!

They stood in her hallway, and neither of them seemed to know quite what to do next!

Miranda gave a little sigh, it had all been too long for her; she'd not been involved with anyone since before the death of her parents, since she had taken on the responsibility of Peter and his education.

Peter was an adult now, and independent; and she felt free once more, to pick up the threads of her life again. But Miranda had been on her own for too long now, and the whole idea of dating and all that that entailed ... well it all seemed to be too much of an effort – if she was being honest with herself...

She looked up at Marcus and the thought that; HE was more than worth the effort, slipped through her mind.

She smiled at him in what she hoped would be a seductive smile; and Marcus's eyes dilated, and she saw him swallow.

Not much of reaction, but enough to nurture her confidence, as she stepped nervously towards him and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck.

"You said that you didn't want to come in for a nightcap..." she whispered softly. "So why did you come inside?"

Marcus's eyes darkened further still and she could feel the tension in him.

"I came inside for you Miranda ... I want you!"

She smiled again, partly in relief – but mostly with such a sense of euphoria, that for a moment her head swam. "Good ... because I want you too!"

He didn't need any further encouragement it seemed, as his mouth found hers again and he kissed her hungrily.

His arms went around her waist and he pulled her hard against him, letting her feel just how much he wanted her.

Miranda's mouth went slack for a moment, but then he felt her smile again, against his mouth as she moved against him suddenly.

Marcus' hands cupped her bottom encouraging her to rub and to move, against his sensitive groin – it felt so incredible!

But it wasn't enough!

Soon he needed more, and so with a soft growl of impatience, he swept her up into his arms, loving her startled squeal, and headed for the stairs, with a determined stride.

"Which way!" he muttered breathlessly, even though she was as light as a feather and as easy as a child to carry ... the effect she had on him was – overwhelming.

"Straight up – first door on the left."

He chuckled at the tone of her voice – it sounded so ... self-satisfied?

Her bedroom was small and feminine with the faint aroma of her perfume hanging around it.

The days were short and darkness had fallen before they'd even finished work for the day.

He dropped Miranda to her feet in the door way, and waited there whilst she moved to draw her curtains and switch on her bedside lamp – rather than the main overhead one.

It gave the room a cosy romantic feel, and Marcus smiled a little cynically; right now the mood was not so much romantic – the mood was in fact a little more basic than that!

She turned to him, and hesitated.

"I want to see you..." he muttered still on the threshold of the room. "I want you surrender to me Miranda ... to drop your defences and lose your inhibitions – I want you to do – because I tell you to do!"

He stepped into the room but kept back from her.

"I want you to undress and bare yourself to me ... will you Miranda ... will you submit to me?"

Miranda's dreams flittered through her memory and she slowly began to undress.

She slipped her jacket from her shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor – discarded and forgotten.

Her hands moved to her blouse – where she slowly began to work the buttons, starting at the top and working her way down, she pulled it from the waistband of her skirt, and allowed it to slip from her shoulders.

The blouse followed the jacket – down to the floor – discarded and forgotten.

Marcus could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins, as he studied her with hungry eyes...

The tininess of her waist; and the soft swell of her breast – covered now only by the lace trimmed fabric of her bra.

The colour was a deep dark blue that almost matched the shade of her eyes, and he couldn't quite believe that this beautiful stunning woman was about to become his...

She reached back to unfasten her bra.

"No!"

Miranda had been lost in the soft hazy memory of her dreams, where she was his for the taking ... to do only what he wished ... commanded or desired.

She blinked and looked across at him as reality came back.

"The skirt next ... please."

She was surprised that she didn't feel awkward or embarrassed, but once she had conceded to Marcus ... yielded to the desires and the emotions he incited in her ... everything seemed to click into place for her ... it was time ... time for her to start living again – rather than just existing.

She smiled softly as she saw the expression on his face...

She would never feel awkward or embarrassed around Marcus again.

She unzipped her skirt and slowly shimmied it over her hips, wriggling them a little bit too excessively as she watched Marcus through lowered lashes.

His reactions to her were so gratifying, that he was going to her head like alcohol.

She allowed the skirt to pool around her feet and then stepped out of it ... where she left on the floor – discarded and forgotten.

Marcus could not take any more.

She stood before him in just her bra and the tiniest of briefs, and he knew that he could not hold back any longer.

He strode across to her in three long, urgent strides, and grasped her arms to yank her against him.

"Mine!" he muttered just before his mouth crushed hers in a merciless kiss that set out to invade, overwhelm and brand her as his woman.

Miranda clung to him shakily as she weathered his onslaught, he was her dream lover made real ... and then some!

She found herself lying on her bed with no real idea of how she actually got there; Marcus had this ability to make her feel as though she was floating...

He stood over her tearing off his clothes as though they were burning him.

His apparently desperate rush flattered her – even while it unnerved her ... It had been a while for her, since she had last made love with a man ... she did so hope he would be gentle with her ... would be able to slow down a little and give them time to gain some pleasure...

Marcus had removed the last of his clothing and was about to join her on the bed, when he caught the slight look of worry on her face.

He smiled reassuringly as he lay beside her.

"I want to touch you ... I want to learn what pleases you..." he kissed her gently and his hand glided down her skin, and Miranda relaxed even as she sighed with pleasure.

"Oh ... yes ... please!"

Marcus had never realised how controlled he could be, as he spent the next hour or more exploring Miranda's body...

He had kissed her gently on the lips, before moving to her throat, her shoulder, her collarbone...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.