A Sentimental Heart - Cover

A Sentimental Heart

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - A cool head against a warm heart; which will win out in the end?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual  

"I insist that you stay," he told her firmly.

"But it's just as easy for me to go home for a couple of hours; and come back later for Peter and his friends!" she protested with a polite smile. "Besides what would I do with myself around here for the next few hours?"

He guided her inside the house with a firm hand and she didn't like to make a scene by struggling - besides, she seriously doubted that she would win anyway!

"There's a small sitting room you can use, I'll get someone to bring in a tray of tea – or coffee if you prefer; and some food ... and there's a television you can watch too; if you would like."

The room he led her too, was delightful and Miranda couldn't hold back her little exclamation of pleasure as she looked around at the flowery room and the comfortable looking sofa.

"Oh well if you insist," she told him ruefully; and he smiled down at her for the first time.

"Good! You should be quite comfortable in here." He glanced around quickly as though checking the room, before looking down at her again, with that smile still in place.

She looked up at him and his smile; and then lowered her gaze again quickly. She was here to drop off her brother and his friends not to start lusting after the host for the evening.

"Thank you ... I'll be fine," she responded huskily. "And coffee would be very nice – if it's not too much trouble?"

"Not at all ... there's plenty of extra staff on hand; hired especially for tonight..."

He seemed to hesitate for a moment, almost as though he wanted to say something more to her; before turning abruptly on his heel and leaving her alone.

"I'll have a tray sent in for you," was his parting comment, thrown casually over his shoulder as he reached the door.

Miranda sank down onto the sofa with a shaky little sigh. "Oh dear," she murmured softly.

Picking up the television remote, Miranda aimlessly flicked through the channels.

There was a discreet tap on the door and a waitress hired for the evening, came in carrying a tray. "I was asked to bring this in for you miss, and to tell you that if you were to want anything else; to just use that telephone over there, and press three." She placed the tray on the table in front of Miranda and with a friendly smile she left again, obviously with things to do; judging by the speed she was going.

The tray contained a large coffee pot complete with cup, cream and sugar and several small covered plates, and bowls, with sandwiches, cakes and snacks on or in them. Her channel hopping had stopped on the Friday night movie, which was a romance tonight. Miranda kicked off her shoes and curled her legs under her. Then she settled back with a contented sigh, all ready to enjoy her unexpected indulgence for the evening, a chance to wallow in a chick flick complete with tasty treats!


Marcus Phillips Junior – acting host for the evening – circulated with the easy smile and polite chit chat flowing nicely. All the time, he smiled and talked though; a part of his mind was suffering a crisis of conscience. He worried about the girl shut away in the sitting room at the back of the house. He'd left her there all on her own and it really grated on him as the host for the evening. He didn't dwell on the other designated drivers for the evening, who were all happily entertaining themselves, in the kitchens; or even attending this party. She had refused to come in to the actual party, saying that she wasn't dressed for it. She had only intended to drop off and collect at the end of the evening; and wouldn't feel comfortable mixing with all the other revellers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.