Force Me - Cover

Force Me

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Why, oh why, do I have this desire to be humiliated and degraded. I guess it haunts back to my childhood.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Caution  

PROLOGUE

(From the first story epilogue)

He drove me back to my car, opened the door and helped me get behind the wheel. He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the forehead. "If you ever want to be raped again, give me a call. You've got the number." he said softly.

"Fat chance," I said bitterly. He closed my door and then he was gone.

Somehow I managed to make it back to my apartment and collapsed on the bed. I almost immediately fell asleep and slept the sleep of the dead.

Now It has been two months since the events I have related previously. The bruises have faded to almost nothing and I feel remarkably well considering.

I slept for almost 24 hours before I finally woke up. It was two weeks before I could return to work. I left the safety pins in my nipples so that I could remember why I never wanted to return to that hellhole in the country.

Still, I masturbate almost daily remembering what occurred. I'm still not sure how I feel about what happened but I know that when my fingers are rubbing rapidly over my clit the orgasms are better than they have ever been before.

I came home from work today and collapsed into the easy chair in my living room. I noticed that Eric's number was still laying on the table beside my chair. I sat and thought for a few minutes and then picked up the phone and started to dial. He answered on the second ring. When I heard his voice I hung up immediately.


chapter One – Again?

As I sat in my chair wondering why I had made that call I began to tremble uncontrollably. Had I actually considered going back to let him hurt me again? Had he somehow damaged my psyche worse than he had damaged my body?

Yet I couldn't deny that despite the pain, despite the humiliation, I had enjoyed the experience immensely.

But surely it was a one time thing. I couldn't possibly want to experience it again. Could I? Could I really? I sensed rather than knew that the only logical answer to that question was no, but my heart said the answer was yes. I had never been so confused in my life. I knew instinctively that I hadn't been the same since it happened. I went about my life at work woodenly and snapped at my coworkers for the slightest infraction.

My thoughts were interrupted by the jangling of the telephone. With shaking hand I reached and picked it up. "Hello"

His voice was booming. "How dare you call me and hang up, slut? Just who the fuck do you think you are?"

I realized sickly that he must have Caller ID™. "I'm sorry, Sir," I mumbled. "I called and then I got scared."

His voice calmed somewhat. "Well, what was it you wanted, slut?"

I wanted to tell him that it was all a mistake or at least that I didn't know. Instead, I heard myself saying, "I was wondering if you'd like to, like to ... you know ... do it again."

He wasn't going to let me off the hook. "Do what again, slut?"

I took a deep breath. "Rape me."

There was a long silence. "If we do, I'll have to warn you. It will be a lot worse than last time and there be more men than just me using you worthless holes."

I had never thought about that. As I did, I could feel myself getting excited. What would it be like having three or four men using me for their own pleasure and not caring what I felt? What if there was more than three or four. I had to ask. "How many men?"

"Not that it's any of your fucking business, there will be at least three including me. And we'll want you to be with us at least four days."

I shuddered with pleasure at the thought. "Okay," I replied. "If I can get the time off from work." I knew that I could, I hadn't taken a vacation in three years and had a lot of time built up. I just wanted to give him a hard time about it ... not appear too anxious.

His voice was completely reasonable. "See if you can get Friday and Monday off next week and call me Monday night at seven and let me know."

"Okay," I said simply.

"By the way," he said in a conversational tone. "Do you still have the safety pins?"

I brought my hand to my left breast. I could feel the hardness of the pin pressing through my bra. I gripped the pin and pulled as hard as I could, reveling in the pleasure/pain. I could feel my juices dripping out of my cunt. "Yes," I told him. "I'm still wearing them."

He chuckled. "Well, take them out before you come to see us. We'll have other uses for those pretty pink tits of yours. I'll talk to you tomorrow." The phone went dead.

At work the following Monday I told my boss I needed Thursday, Friday, and Monday off to go see my sister in New Mexico. She was going through a really messy divorce and I wanted to be there for moral support. He said that was fine and to take all the time I needed.

Time dragged as I waited until 7:00 p.m. that Monday night. Now that I had decided to go through with it, I couldn't wait for it to begin. I wondered what would happen. Would they all take me at the same time? How rough would they be? I hoped it was very rough, because that's all a slut like me deserves. I must have masturbated fifteen times while waiting to make the call, just imagining what might happen.

At two minutes until seven I picked up the phone and dialed the number. He picked up on the second ring. "Hello."

"Hello, Eric, it's Susan." My voice was shaky. I was a bit scared and more than a little excited.

"Well, did you get the time off?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes," I said trembling a little as I did so. "I even took Thursday off just to get myself ready for you."

There was a long pause at the other end. "That's great," he finally said. "Now, let's get the business end of this thing out of the way. I'm going to have to make a few changes to the contract. I'll do that and stop over tonight about ten for you to sign it. Would that work for you?"

I had forgotten about the contract part of this thing. "I guess it would be okay. I normally don't go to bed until after the eleven o'clock news."

"Great, I'll see you in a few," he said and hung up.

I was a bit confused. On the phone Eric was as normal as any man could be. There was no hint of the violent maniac who had taken me so ruthlessly. I wondered which Eric it would be when he got to my house tonight.

I thought maybe I should clean up a little before he arrived. The house was okay, but I had on tattered jeans and a baggy sweat shirt.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I put on my sexiest bra and panty set and topped that off with a light blue party dress. I thought about taking the safety pins out but decided to leave them in until the Friday I was to be attacked. A set of medium high heeled shoes completed my outfit. I wondered why it was that I was dressing up for him. After all he was really nothing to me ... was he?

I had just completed putting on my makeup and was walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang. I looked at my watch. It was 9:30. He must have made better time than he expected.

I opened the door and he was standing there dressed in a navy blue suit with a white shirt and maroon tie. He was carrying a briefcase. He looked good! I stepped back to let him in. "Hello, Eric."

"Hello, Susan. You look really good tonight."

"So do you, Eric." I thought how ridiculous it was. We were acting like two old friends about to go out on a date.

He asked if there was somewhere that we could go to look over the contract. I took him to the kitchen and we sat down beside each other. He opened the briefcase and withdrew a two sheet contract.

"Look it over and let me know what you think," he told me. "If there's something that you can't live with, let me know and we can change it. I brought a floppy disk with me."

We were both silent while I read over the contract. It was similar to the one I had signed previously except the time ran from five on Thursday to five on Monday. The part about all disfigurements being below the armpits was still there but there was no mention of them being minor enough to fade within a year. I asked him about that. His response was that he had told me that this would be much rougher than the first and that while he had no intention of letting anything get out of hand he couldn't guarantee it. He did guarantee that there would be nothing occur that cause permanent physical damage or disable me in any way. Finally, I picked up a pen, signed it, and pushed it back to him.

After he had placed it in his briefcase and closed it he picked up the cup of coffee which I had given him and took a sip. He looked at me. "You know, I was thinking. It's such a nice night and you're dressed up and so am I. Why don't we go out for a late dinner and then maybe we could find somewhere to dance for a while."

I looked at him suspiciously. "How do I know that the evil you isn't going to come out while were dining or dancing?"

He laughed. I was a good laugh – deep, masculine. "You don't have to worry about that my Sweets. I'll be on my best behavior. Although you ARE very beautiful and I might try to kiss you goodnight."

His good spirits were infectious. I chuckled. "And if you do, I just might let you."

So it was that we had a quick meal at Burger King as nothing else was open. We went to a bar and drank and danced until about midnight. Then, because we both had to be to work in the morning we returned to my home. At the door he did try to kiss me and I did let him. It was a deep, spit swapping kiss that made me tingle all the way down to my toes. I invited him in.

Inside with the door closed and locked, the kiss continued. I pressed against him pushing my tits into his chest. I feel him unzipping the back of my dress and I step back long enough to let it slip off my shoulders and into a heap on the floor. I peeled the suit jacket from him and then removed his tie and shirt. He pulled me to him once again kissing me passionately. As I'm fumbling with his belt, I feel him opening the clasp at the back of my bra. He pulls back long enough to remove it and pulls me back to him. My bare tits now pressing into his masculine chest.

I was so hot I could barely stand it. I slid down pulling his pants and boxers along with me. I quickly slid off his shoes and removed the pants and boxers completely casting them to one side. When I raised up his erect member snapped to attention right before my face. I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth. I slide up and down on it and was almost immediately rewarded with a mouthful of delicious cum. I swallowed it greedily. When the spurting finally stopped I was amazed to find that he was still hard.

He reached down and lifted me up by my armpits. He leaned forward and kissed me greedily. I knew that he could taste his own deposit but that didn't seem to bother him at all. He picked me up like I was a rag doll. "Your bedroom?" he whispered.

"Up the stairs, the first door on the right," I replied softly.

He effortlessly carried me up the stairs and gently deposited me on my bed. He climbed in beside me. His left hand went to my right breast and he leaned over to kiss me passionately. I was going higher and higher as his hands roamed over my nearly naked body. He nuzzled my neck running his tongue around each ear. I couldn't believe how gentle he was as his lips went to each tit, taking the pin into his mouth and sucking gently bringing me unbelievable pleasure.

His mouth went lower and circled my belly button. Every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement. His hands hooked into the sides of my panties and I raised slightly to help him get them down and off.

He kneeled between my legs licking up each thigh never quite reaching the nirvana of my sex. I heard little squeals of pleasure emanating from somewhere and then I realized it was me. Suddenly he was at my clit sucking hard and I went over the top as wave after wave of intense pleasure swept over me. And still he continued worshiping my cunt using his tongue to bring me orgasm after orgasm until I thought I couldn't take it anymore.

Finally he raised up and centered his massive hardness against my opening. He lunged forward suddenly and buried himself completely within me. I moaned with the joy of it. He held still for a moment and then began the in and out motions of love. Slowly at first and then faster and faster and faster. I was moaning and moaning. "Oh God, don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me ... Fuck me ... FUCK ME." I squealed like a banshee as the massive orgasm overtook me. I felt him stiffen and squirt his life-giving fluid inside me.

He collapsed on top of me and then quickly rolled to his side to keep his weight off of my body. We were both breathing heavily, gasping for breath. As our breathing returned to normal I rolled into his arms and put my head on his shoulder. "That was incredible," I said softly.

"Um hum, it sure was," he said. "You're unbelievable."

I raised up on one elbow and looked down at him smiling. "You're pretty unbelievable yourself you know." He just smiled and pulled me back into his arms.

We lay quietly for a long time, just enjoying the closeness of each other. Finally he spoke. "Honey," he said softly. I couldn't believe he had called me that. After all, our relationship wasn't exactly romantic although I had to admit that I liked him a lot more now than I did before. He continued, "would you answer a question for me?"

"I'll try."

"Well," he said and paused. I knew he was considering his words carefully. "You really seemed to enjoy what we did tonight."

"You can say that again," I interjected.

He chuckled. "If you like normal sex that much, why do you want to be raped?"

I thought about it a minute. "I don't know if I can answer that, but I'll try."

"My parents died when I was twelve. The only other living relatives that I had were my Uncle George and Aunt Martha so I was sent to live with them. Aunt Martha was a wonderful woman who treated me like her own daughter. Uncle George was nice enough but kind of distant. I figured it was because I wasn't really a blood relative as Aunt Martha was my mother's sister."

"For about a year and a half everything was great. I was beginning to get over my parent's death and I enjoyed being around Aunt Martha. She was teaching me how to cook and even to sew a little. Unfortunately, she developed a fast acting form of cancer and died shortly before my fourteenth birthday. That left my Uncle George and I alone together."

I took a deep breath. "After his wife died, Uncle George began to drink heavily. For the first week or so he paid almost no attention to me and I was basically on my own. I went to school every day and tried to act more like an adult than I really was."

"I've known some men who were happy drunks. Uncle George wasn't one of them. When he got drunk he was one of the meanest men I've ever known. Anyway, it all started on my last day of school in the eighth grade. I was happily looking forward to three months away from any cares at all. I went tripping into the house intending to run up to my room and change into my play clothes and go back outside. Unfortunately, I let the door slam behind me and that let Uncle George know that I was home."

"He called me into the living room and he and his friend Mike raped me right there on the floor. From that point on my life became a living hell. I was raped almost every night, sometimes by four or five men. It went on and on for four more years until Uncle George finally killed himself in a car wreck."

"Somehow, though through all the pain and all the degradation, I came to enjoy the rapings. I learned to associate pain and sex as being the only way to attain orgasm. Until I was here with you tonight I had never attained an orgasm unless there was violence involved."

I buried my head in his shoulder and began to sob. I had never told another soul what had happened to me. Why had I bared my soul to this man ... this stranger ... this rapist?

He hugged me close. "I'm sorry you had such a rough life. I'll understand if you want to back out of Thursday night. Maybe we could still see each other and see what works out."

I looked up at him. Tears were still running down my face. "I don't know. Would you enjoy raping me?"

His reply was quiet. "Yes, very much so, but if you don't want us to, I'll understand."

"And could we still see each other afterward?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, my dear, now that I've found somebody who feels the same way I do you don't think I'm going to let her get away do you?"

"In that case," I replied, "I've love to have you and your friends rape me.

chapter Two – Thursday

Eric spent the night in my bed on Monday. We overslept and were both late for work on Tuesday and still the day seemed to last forever. Wednesday was even worse because I knew that on the next day I would be enjoying the pain and pleasure of being used by men who didn't care at all about my pleasure. Well, maybe Eric would, but I'm sure his two friends wouldn't.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.