Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

The New H&S

Marty Burke was busy as hell in his office. Kim had been very thorough on the project job, but like any other project, there had been a few snags. Friday and Saturday had been a crunch to get all of the boxes of supplies unpacked and the shipping boxes set up in the new Stripping rooms. Exhaust fans and air fresheners had been running full speed all weekend to remove the smell of paint and carpet glue, and the dormitory rooms were still being finished. It was agreed that the construction there would be suspended on production days,

Today would be a light operations day with only eighty or so clients. Marty had no doubt that the eighty for today would be far easier then the eighty of the past. It was the two hundred and fifty that he had to do a week from today that had him worried.

Still, he had a great team and solid performers. Marty Robinson and George Harkness had really gotten the guys into a smooth team. The eight from before that Margaret and Helen had kept had fallen into a good and smooth relationship, and Jim was going to be helping Kim at the clipper.

Running one line for butcher was simple. Manpower of eight plus to backend the operation was overstaffed. But next week, when two lines were running, additional manpower would be needed. And there wasn't any to get from Findley. George and Marty Robinson were already looking through the union hall to hire new people who would be able to work in the social environment at Findley and H&S.

Goat recruitment was going to be the real issue. David and Margaret had shown the way to do things with the new setup and responsibilities. But finding the right people to do intake, lead, and process was still a hit and miss. The Findley team over the weekend had picked a few candidates, and Helen and Elizabeth here as interview and intake for the first days. Marty was a little selfish as he was trying to figure out how to keep them here more or less permanent. With them in the front end and a good set of escorts, this job will be smooth sailing. Maybe he could find a way to bribe them. Larger rooms? Better Furniture? Private Bathrooms? Whatever it took, Marty had been convinced that any of the key first five at Findley assured success.

Damn shame Candy was in line to do his job at Findley. That kid was a leader by example and really cared about the place. Aha, youth, Marty though to himself. Your first real job is the one that captures you. Still, she is a real powerhouse.

All of this was first on his mind, as the bus drove up and people started to come in the door.

Sue was at the employee entrance unlocking the system. Susan Stienhauer had been here as well to have management in addition to Marty in case any inspectors came by. After letting everyone in, she went to the reception area to open the front door at eight thirty to let the first new clients in.

H&S was very different from the operation that was closed down a few weeks ago. The reception area had more room then Findley with seating for over a hundred in small tables for five. There were desks just inside of the door on both sides. Here was the first stop where the receptionist collected your notification letter. Then you were told to get something to drink and pick a seat at a table and someone would be with you in a moment. The guides would then stop by the tables and get the names of the group and get the correct folders. Women were encouraged to sit at a table in a group when they came in, to help simplify organization.

It was no coincidence that one of the key things Nancy was looking for was waitress experience. Stop at the table and get the folders, and then spend a few minutes getting the documents filled out.

Susan was dressed in the standard uniform of the day (An orange collar and skin) and found that easing the women who came in was very easy to do. She didn't know the two women that were new goats from Findley, but Margaret's presence was a calming influence. Since only one desk was manned, and the first group was only about twenty women, Susan felt much more comfortable after the first butterflies settled. Working on printing, and organizing files and slipping the photo and letters into the specially designed envelopes was boring and clerical, and passed quickly. Keeping an eye on the desk and the door, she moved about the room herself, getting water and helping women at the tables as they had questions on the form. Gradually the room took on a quiet murmur of sound, and she saw Margaret start down the hall with the first group of women.

"I guess that means we are in business." Susan thought to herself.

Keeping one eye on the door, and still circulating around the tables, Susan found herself strangely calmed by the rhythm of the room. She also saw that she needed a lot more goats, because this place was woefully understaffed.

She had just settled a group at a table when she saw Margaret come out of the door marked offices. Knowing that this meant that the first group was done, and the second and third were close behind, Susan looked at a table where most of the women were finished with their folders and gestured Margaret to there.

By the time Margaret was back from her third trip down the hallway, Susan noticed that it was almost lunchtime, and that the room was virtually empty. Almost forty had been processed so far today, and the stress was minimal. A very good beginning.

"So, how you holding up?" Margaret asked Susan.

"Very well so far. I think the method is great and we should be done with the morning session with one more trip. Any issues down the stream?" Susan asked.

"Nothing. Barbara says that we have to get a 3500 at Findlay now. She says that the diagnostic software is almost twice as fast, and the results are better then we had before. We had three pregnant, all female. So they were not exempted. So far, this is a real factory." Margaret replied.

"I can see that this is really smooth. But we need a lot more people. Especially if we open up the second line next week. I didn't see any for keeping. Do we have any coming here?"

"Helen and Elizabeth have a lookout for two that are due in this afternoon. And I have another one Candy fished out last week we are training today. I think that by Friday we will have trainees to work at Findley and bring the ones we have there this week over here. The bus will be full on Monday with people for here." Margaret explained.

"You know, our break room, kitchen and bedrooms are all on the second floor. There should be space here for family stuff too. It might make sense to have the goats closer to family here and at Findley on Sundays."

"Possibly. But our rumpus room is better for Saturday nights." Margaret said with a grin.

"Probably true. But this would be a place to get away from the noise."

"We will see. Depends on the mix of people. Anyway, is that table ready to go?" Margaret asked, looking at a group by the door.

"I think so. And the other two by the cooler are almost done with their documents. That cleans out the morning session completely when you are done."

"Good. Want to order in lunch?" Margaret asked.

"Sure. Italian?"

"No. Something light. Don't' want to fall asleep this afternoon.

"Ok."


Police of Rank? Or just rank.

Getting a ride from police headquarters had been a problem. Following Carol's advise, Vicky had gone to personnel first thing in the morning, and filed the papers for a leave of absence, medical reasons. The reason given was selection ordered termination. As it was a legal instead of strictly medical issue, an emergency board hearing was convened. The request was highly irregular, due to the normally terminal condition that followed selection. However the goat collar assignment that was filed with the MAB verified that Vicky was simply unable to comply legally with orders outside of the slaughterhouse. As a medical issue, Vicky's rank and position on the force were frozen and she could not be replaced. She was also entitled to one hundred eighty days at full pay, and an additional one hundred eighty days at half pay. And as she was not unhealthy, simply on restricted location, she would not even have to have weekly medical reviews to her condition.

Vicky also produced a letter that verified that medical examinations by a board certified emergency medical doctor would be available upon request.

Paperwork and documentation held up Vicky until almost noon, whereupon she caught a ride with a squad out to Findley. She got there just as Candy came up from the back and was grabbing a plate of pasta from the side tables. "Hey there Girl Friend. Ready for lunch and then work?" Candy asked as Vicky walked in.

"I guess there is that. So, what do we do?"

"Eat first. Then paperwork. Then you follow Carla and I with a group through processing. That way we can get your blood work done too. And get you through the experience so you can better act as guide." Candy said. "Grab your paperwork from the desk and grab a glass of wine and a plate and let's get a seat."

Ten minutes later, Candy was putting a fork of pasta into her mouth when Erica Christianson came in. Ignoring the woman at the entrance desk, Erica looked around for her missing detective. Seeing her sitting next to a blonde teenager, she stalked over to the table, intending to take charge of this situation.

Captain Erica Christianson was furious. She had already worked out a plan for Vicky to be in solitary confinement at Chicago Jail pending a hearing with the Selection board. Under that circumstance, Vicky would be suspended from duty without pay pending the review, but still available for court ordered testimony in several cases that were pending. Now those plans were in dust, as the confinement was out of the Captain's control. And now that she was here, she intended to correct this situation.

Candy and Vicky talked casually about her stuff that was upstairs or in the main storage room while Erica was approaching. Stopping next to the table, Erica gave both women a level glare while listening. After a few moments, Erica asked, "You already moved stuff here? Why?"

Looking around Erica, Candy looked over at Carol, sitting at the desk on the phone. Looking up at Erica, Candy spoke in a calm voice, "Why don't we move this into a interview room? Would you like to follow me and Vicky?"

Walking to the interview room two, Candy set her plate and drink down on the table and gestured for Vicky to sit at the end.

"So, My name is Christina Mitchell, but everyone here calls me Candy. I assume you know Vicky, but I am afraid I don't know your name."

"I am detective captain Erica Christiansen of the Chicago Police Department, and Vicky works for me. And I want to know why she is here and what is going on?"

"Captain, I think I can explain everything that we didn't want to talk about outside. Please give me a moment." Candy said as she was sitting down behind the table."

"What you didn't know is that I am the operations manager at this facility." Candy said, picking up her fork. "We have legal consul, social and psych support and a host of others here working, but for the moment I am the one who decides who stays and who dies. This is a statement of fact, not an exaggeration. Vicky, please eat your lunch, the pasta Verde is great."

After drinking a sip, Candy continued to speak calmly to Captain Christiansen. "Now we had a long talk with Vicky last week. She has leadership talents I need here, and Carol thinks that she can make the case to get your stupid department off of it's ass and collectively petition to get her exempted from this silly situation she is in. Vicky, have some wine, you deserve it."

"Now, before you discount me as a silly teenager" Candy continued. "I want to give you a few facts. Like I gave Vicky on Thursday. Like it or not, you guys screwed the pooch on this woman. Your best offer is jail with the same miscreants that she locked up. She won't last a week in jail. Do you disagree?"

"I have arrangements for her to be in solitary, separated from the general population." Erica said. "It is the best I can do given the notice."

"Good for you. And what level of confidence do you have in the Department of Corrections?" Candy continued.

"What do you offer instead?" Erica asked, attempting to get control of the subject.

"You are in my interrogation room, I ask the questions." Candy replied. After eating another forkful, she continued. "How long can you insist that she be kept in control before someone ships her to Ohio for processing?"

"I will do everything in my power to prevent that." Erica replied.

"I believe you will. But you have limits. This is my facility and my span of control is a little stronger. Think about it. Vicky was advised to come here by media and legal advisors. After considering the alternatives, Vicky asked to come here. We have offered a degree of safety you don't have available to offer." Candy said, calmly setting her glass down. After which she moved her right hand under the table.

At this point, Carol came into interview room and sensed the stress in the air. Candy had her game face on. The last time Carol saw that, was when she was explaining how she termed Melissa to keep her from causing a break in.

"Hey, Carol, good timing. Vicky has surrendered herself to us for processing, as a legally designated selectee in the MAB lottery. What is the penalty for interfering with operations at a licensed process plant?" Candy casually asked.

"Not something any of us want to have happen, I am sure. I am Carol Black, legal consul. I wonder if I can help you to clear up this misunderstanding."

"I am Erica Christiansen, Captain of the homicide unit for the Chicago Police Department. And this detective works for me and is leaving right now. As her commanding officer, I am in charge. " Erica said.

"Actually, you are not." Carol replied. "Vicky and I were on the phone with your personnel office this morning. She is currently on extended medical leave of absence due to circumstances of a legal nature. So she is off your clock at this time."

"That may be an administrative issue that I will resolve. But as of this time, I am ordering her to come with me and I order you both to not interfere with police business."

"Ms. Christiansen, you were not invited to this facility. And I am serving notice that you should cease and desist interference before we execute appropriate measures to protect the integrity of this facility. Isn't that the phrase Carol?" Candy said while keeping her right hand under the table.

"That explains why you came in here rather then be in the reception area." Carol replied. "Erica, do you understand the situation here?"

Erica suddenly realized that she was in a slaughterhouse. And she had no legal reason to be present. "Sargent, if you don't come with me, I will charge you with insubordination."

"Captain, I think you may have a problem there. I recorded Vicky as having reported already. You can't order someone to violate the law. I will eat you alive in court." Carol said.

"Vicky. Do you want to leave?" Candy said in a small quiet voice.

Looking carefully at Candy's face, Vicky thought about her answer. Candy was one of those people who made decisions and then followed through. She may be a kid but she was someone you could trust. "No. I think I would prefer to stay. I trust you. I trust your word."

"Got you. Captain, I really don't want to have any problems with the Chicago police department, so if you could please leave now, I won't have to term you and send you out of here in a dog food can." Candy said with a straight face.

Erica was shocked at the bland threat. Or was it a threat? Something about the calm demeanor of this naked cheerleader type was disconcerting. This girl meant it. And she wasn't afraid of Erica in the least.

"Do you understand the penalty for threatening a Police officer?" Erica continued beginning to loose her temper.

Hearing that, and sensing that things were going to be bad in a second Carol stepped away from Erica and interrupted. "Captain, I don't think you really understand the situation. Vicky is in compliance with the law. You are violating it. You are past the age of selection. Don't make the mistake now and end up in a can."

Thinking on the older woman's statement, and seeing the young woman's right hand was out of sight at the moment, Erica decided on a different track. "What is going to happen with her?" Erica asked.

"Nothing that is outside of the system." Carol replied. "And she will be treated a lot better here then the alternatives you had intended for her."

"But I could control that." Erica said, looking at her detective.

"Captain, we are not at liberty nor under obligation to discuss the arrangements we have here. They are published and available to you if you choose to research them. But regardless, you are too late to do anything now. You should have done it and communicated it earlier to your officer then you did." Carol said.

"Well, in that case, I will take your badge and shield." Erica said.

"Actually you don't have that right." Carol injected." According to your HR office, Vicky is on leave of absence and as such retains those until such time as she is either discharged or her medical situation worsens. Until that time, she is on paid administrative leave with all rights and powers of a officer." Carol continued. "Thus at this time you do not have rights to suspend or discipline her."

"Wait a minute." Erica said. Suddenly Erica remembered where she had seen Carol before. Not naked, but in a tweed suit with her hair done much differently. Then she had been a very powerful person in the prosecutor's office. "I know you."

"Yes, you probably should. It was a while a go and you were still Sargent in vice. Let's not let that get in the way of what is going on here now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.