Classy Conversions
Prologue

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

The windows had been boarded up for several years. The “For Sale” sign nailed to the front of the property was faded, and the contact number had been partially erased. It had taken her a bit of research to find the current caretakers.

“I don’t mind telling you we don’t get many calls about this place. The other two were razed and built over after the trials, but this one was left alone, pretty much. I don’t know what you could do with it for a business, unless you want a warehouse. You know from the disclosure statement what this place was?” the realtor asked.

“Yes. I do. I am a bit of a historian and our group was thinking of this as a museum of sorts,” the woman replied.

“Sort of like those slavery museums in the South?” he replied. “I don’t imagine the city administration would care too much for that. I would keep that idea under my lid while you were working on it. Mayor Hansen is not really happy with that piece of history.”

“What are the current obligations against the property?” the woman asked.

“City will sell it for back taxes plus an indemnity bond to ensure that it is either brought up to code or razed to the ground. We don’t want it to turn into a drug den. We have enough of those.”

“What about obligations to the original owners?”

“Well, this one was never reclaimed after the trials. Owners were brought up on charges against humanity, and I think that the fine was pretty heavy. But no one was convicted. I think they did prison time waiting trial, and I think the husband died in prison. The woman owner is in a rest home somewhere down south. Both of their kids disappeared after the trials. There isn’t anyone left who really cares about this place.”

“Can I get inside?”

“Sure. Here are the access keys. If you don’t mind, I have another appointment. These are twenty-four hour access cards, and the security system is still active. The power is on the city grid, and the cost of supply for the last two months is part of the sale price. Just close the door when you leave.”

“Thank you.”

Walking into the front room, she noticed that the tables and chairs were stacked along the wall, instead of distributed around the area, as had been the pattern in the past. The carpets were dingy with the dust settled on them. The lamps were flickering in the beverage cooler case along the left wall. A discharged portable was sitting on the rectangular reception desk near the entrance from the employee’s-only door going back to the offices and break room. Setting her purse and coat down on the desk, the blonde middle aged woman walked down the hallway labeled “Examination” and stopped at the first door on the left. It stood ajar, and inside was a desk, and a box of blood sample tubes. The diagnostic machines were all gone, probably removed by the seizure. As she left and went back down the hallway past the exam rooms, and the lavatories, she entered the room that had been for stripping. Here things were a bit of a mess. There the empty boxes that had been stacked along the wall had fallen, and mice had nested in some of them. I guess Sylvia isn’t here any more, she thought to herself.

The pregnancy examination room was devoid of any medical or other equipment. That had been removed as well. The overhead lights were very dim, given the years of time since their installation.

Walking down the hallway to the special events center, she noticed that the doors were jammed off their hinges. The bleachers were locked against the wall, and the scaffold was still standing. The lower platform with the guillotine was missing. Walking toward the rear, the lights in the Tub room came on automatically. The dust in the tub and on the ledges around it gave an idea of how long since anyone had been here. The boots and saddles room was empty, devoid of light and dusty as hell. She shook her head and wandered to the processing room door.

Going through the door into the processing area was a shock. The lights were somewhat dimly lit and almost everything had been stripped out. The overhead trolleys, the disposal chute, and a few tables were the only things left. The saws, choppers, clippers and all other parts of the process plant had been stripped out. The floor was covered in dust, and no one had been here in some time.

Walking back to the chiller rooms, the temperature was at the same as the rest of the building. The stale smell of old blood was present in the coolers.

Going into the hallway and down to the break room, the sense of vacancy was palpable. The counters were covered with dust, and the dishwasher was ajar, with clean dishes inside waiting to be put away. Dust in the sink showed that it had been a long time since anyone was here.

Going upstairs to the Hen house, she stopped at each of the rooms and saw that almost nothing was left. We always did have better bedrooms and mattresses than anywhere else, she thought to herself. Walking into the room that had been hers, she sat on the floor and thought back to the first time she had come here.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.