Classy Conversions
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Wednesday Morning

Marty Robinson was a man with a real challenge. He had eight journeymen from the local that he had to coach into a fundamentally different behavior. One of them was also a former union steward who had worked under a different contract and working conditions. George Harkness had been around a long time in the hall, and had seniority over everyone. But Marty had the position due to the contract. So there would be some jostling for position for sure. Tim and Gus were probably not going to be a problem, since they had their heads straightened. Tim had been here two times already and was accepted by the hens. Gus didn't have a permission slip, which kept him out of the weekend follies but he knew to behave while he was here. The others were going to be a little more of a challenge.

The men were told that the orientation meeting was in the Break Room at eight o'clock on Wednesday. Margaret had provided a list and advised them to show up early for breakfast as well as orientation.

That there were a lot of differences was evident. The first one was that there was no time clock. The Findlay contract did not call for one. The H&S people were surprised when they got there to find lockers, uniforms and names taped to lockers in a small changing room. Getting into uniforms and leaving their clothes in the lockers was a different thing. The second shock was that the break room was open to all. Following Marty down to the break room from the locker room and finding Carol, Helen, Elizabeth and sitting and eating was a bit of a shock. Seeing omelets and tofu sausage on the warmer trays and plates and silverware next to it was another shock.

"Good morning boys. Coffee is fresh. Cups are in the cupboard. If you have your own, you can bring them here." Helen said from her seat.

"Hi Helen" Tim said as he walked over and gave her a kiss. "Glad to see you this morning."

George took in the scene and remembered Margaret's speech yesterday. "Any one in a collar outranks you. This is not H&S. Be nice. Be Polite. And treat them better then you treat your wife. Or you are out of here."

"Helen. I remember you. Guys, I guess we get to eat." George said as he went over and filled up a plate. Damn, these onions and peppers smell good. Someone here knows how to cook.

Jim Picknell, one of the younger men, whispered aloud, "We supposed to eat with goats?"

"Fella, you eat with them, you may get lucky enough to sleep with them and you better respect them. There aint many other jobs here." George said to his younger man. "Get a plate. Who cooked this lovely stuff up?" George asked, raising his voice above the whisper.

"That would be me, and Carol here." Helen replied.

"This woman is amazing. You should see what she does with Italian" Tim said.

"You've been here for dinner?" Jim asked.

"My wife sent me here. When you get a chance, read the bulletin board." Tim replied.

Sitting down next to Marty, George looked around. "What is the scoop, boss man?"

Thinking over a good reply, Marty felt that easy was best. "It's like this. The rules are on the Bulletin board. The women in collars are ladies and to be treated as such. Men don't touch live women here during the working day. No one goes up front, except to carry stuff. And when you do, you change into clean street clothes. No bloody uniforms. Boss lady has a hard rule on that."

"So, how do things get managed?" George asked.

"The women do it all. Two of the goats have full union cards as cutters. The third is probationary. But they are the only ones who do the killing here. A woman never sees a man from the time she walks in."

"Shit. That Margaret is a piece of work. She zapped Peter with no hesitation, and kept lighting him up on the floor until he got quiet. I won't fuck with that woman." George said.

"You can fuck her. But not fuck with her. Read the union benefits on the board, and get to Barbara for a blood test. Mandatory daily blood tests." Marty continued.

"Shit. That isn't in any rule book."

"It is here. Results in an hour. Hemodialysis thing. Great box. We have a MD here too who can still prescribe." Marty said.

"Your docs keep his mouth shut?"

"Our doc is a Goat."

"No shit?" George exclaimed.

"Hello George. How is that wrist?" Abby said, recognizing the man who had been in her ER eight weeks ago.

"Great. Ump.' George blushed when he realized Abby was in her usual uniform. Naked.

"Yea. Shock to see me here, isn't it?" Abby replied, teasing.

"Well it is good to see you too. George," Abby continued. " Marty, I am going up to set up for interviews. We may be bringing the first through in about forty-five or so. We rewired the turnstile so it is manual shock and not automatic any more. Don't want any accidents with all these new people."

"Sure thing, Abby. I will get these guys settled by then. You are looking good, kid." Marty said, while patting Abby on the rump.

"You say the sweetest things. Later."

Watching Abby's departing ass, George got a sudden boner. "I don't' think I can stand up right now" he said to Marty.

"Happens to all of us. All of these broads are quality. And they are all great in the sack."

George frowned on that. "We had problems with that over at H&S. I think half of our accidents were due to guys not paying attention. They had pussy on break on their mind."

"Not that way here. Ok everyone. Let's gather around. Ladies, please stay if you can, cause I want to make sure everyone hears this." Marty said, standing up.

"You new guys sit down and listen. This isn't H&S. What you did there you won't do here. You will do different things different ways. Few rules. First. Respect the Goats. They run this place, not us. Never grab one without an invite. Never kiss one without her invite. If they ask you for something, or some help, do it. You give a goat a problem and you get what Peter got."

Looking around and seeing no argument, Marty continued. "I am the shop steward on this premise for this contract. We get union scale. We have two members and one probationary who live on this site. They are Goats. One of them is a better cutter then any of you bums. The other two are almost as good. Right Chris?"

Nodding his head, Chris remarked, "No shit. Candy is wicked fast, Cindy is almost as fast and Margaret is a terror. The doc is a little slower but she is getting there."

"Oh yea. Any rumors you heard of Ms. F. being a ball buster, they are right. She is a nice lady but she runs this place. You have any problem with anything you talk to our Den Mother, Helen. Helen, please stand up."

"I know all of you from yesterday. I am sure we won't have any problems talking about anything that bothers you."

After Helen sat down, Marty continued. "There are rules on the Bulletin board. The Swinger house rules are a benefit that is not contracted. The breakfast we have here every morning is also a benefit, not contracted. Mandatory blood tests every day are a requirement. David is a stickler on that since Margaret changed around things. The nurse is a great stick, and she never leaves a mark. All results are confidential and can be sent to your Doctor. Uniforms are worn in back. Street clothes worn anywhere in front of the yellow line in the hallway, or in front of any yellow lined doors. They have labels saying "Street clothes only beyond this point". The rule is "No Blood visible in the front office." Any questions?" Marty asked.

"What about if I got to piss?" Jim asked.

"Bathroom and washroom in back. So are the showers. Rubber sandals for everyone, footwear is provided. If you have blood on you up front, you better be the one bleeding." Marty said with a smile.

"Time clock. Aint one. You fill out your own timesheet. We start at eight and we end at five. One hour for lunch. Show up early and you get breakfast. If you get invited to stay late, you get dinner. No drinking or drugs during the day. No fucking during the day. Any questions?"

No hands usually meant people were scared. "If anything comes up, ask George, or myself, or a goat. That is right. They run this place, and they know the rules better then we do. And they won't fuck you up. Remember, this place is different."

At that point Barbara Knowles entered with her vampire bag. "Ok boys. Time to bleed."

Twenty minutes later, the eight journeymen new employees of Findlay Management Company were done and walking back to the process plant. General conversation was that this place was different, the nurse was a great stick, and that this place was sure clean and bright.

George and Marty remained. "Sure is different" George began. "I wont' miss killing. Not so sure Jimmy will adapt to it. But I got to say, your Margaret kept the best of the mess."

"She may have, but Helen is the real mind reader here. Woman is spooky. Really good friend too."

"So. You tapping any of that?" George asked with a snicker

"Hell yes. But married guys have to have a permission slip signed by the wife."

"No shit. How many have that?" George asked, shaking his head.

"All of them. My old lady said that a goat was the safest pussy out there. No man is leaving a wife for a dead woman."

"So how long are they staying around?" George asked.

"As long as they want, according to David. Helen says she wants to go soon. I hope not. She is a good friend. None of them are bitches. This place is almost like family. So don't fuck it up." Marty said with emotion.

"Don't want to. H&S was a pain. Hated to come to work."

"Well, we better saddle up. Abby will be coming through soon."


I've got a little list

"David Findley. We have to stop meeting like this" Delores said as she was answering the phone.

"Actually, Delores, my wife said you and I could meet at any time. Your place or mine?"

"Now David, don't tease a old woman. I would rather come there, but the competition is pretty strong".

"Dear, we would make room. Easily." David said with a smile.

"Ok. Enough flattery. What can I do for you? With open selection, we don't have any transfers right now."

"Actually, I was wondering if we could have combined listing of the lottery selection for the week on the day of posting?" David asked, holding his breath.

"Now that is an interesting question. You want a complete copy of the notification list?" Deloris asked.

"Yes. We are looking at doing target marketing, as you know. We think we could appeal directly to some of those on the list for our special program processing."

Delores was quiet for a moment. "That would also let you pick goats better, wouldn't it?"

Busted, David thought to himself. How do I answer to that? And I better do it quick.

"If I was to do that, would it cause a problem?" David asked cautiously.

"We have to consider the issues of entrapment and possible slavery. Remember the coercion laws" Delores said.

"I know. That is why I have Carol Burke review everything we do here."

"Carol. Isn't that one of the women I met two weeks ago?"

"Yes. She was slated to go to H&S. She came here instead. My wife knew her and a friend of hers, and we asked that they stay around. She is my legal eagle."

"David, Isn't she the woman who help draft the anti volunteer legislation in the state last year?"

"One and the same. What is funny is that a lot of Merle's most outspoken opponents seem to be selected. We were lucky and fished out two of them."

"David. I am going to recommend that Douglas provide a publication of the full list weekly to all processors. H&S won't be doing much with it while they are closed. But M&H will. I expect that both of you will be competing for some of the same selections."

"Actually, Deloris. I am not too sure about that. I am more looking for staff then product. I have my dreams small."

"David, I will see when that list can come out. I don't imagine that releasing this week's list would be too serious a problem. Most of these will have picked their place already."

"Thank you. And let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

"Now that you mention it, there was something we could talk about."

"Carla?" David said.

"You remembered."

"I was waiting for a copy of her assignment sheet. I will have Margaret drive over the minute it hit's my inbox." David said.

"It would have to be handled very carefully."

"Delores, I have two collars left here, and all of H&S's as well. There is room here for her doing the same thing."

"H&S?"

"Yes. This probably shouldn't be public yet, but yes, I have been asked to take over there for operations management. Merle is gone."

"Is this public yet?" Delores asked. It will make a lot of impact here in the state level if there is a change there like David had already done.

"We have to do some rebuilding. But it will probably be announced this week. And that is part of why I am looking for opportunities to provide staffing."

"I see. David, be very careful. Of course you will be. But the coercion issues are pretty severely punished. Don't run afoul of those."

"I won't. I have ladies threatening to turn over every day. I have to bribe them to stay."

"I have to see that."

"Darling, you are invited any time."

"I may take you up on that. Your list should be in your in basket. There is also a re-assignment notice. If you care to accept."

"How do I get in touch with her to get her to stand out front?"

"Easy. I will call her now."

Now, I have to get Margaret dressed and tell her to drive to M&H and do a pickup. And take a collar with her.

Printing out the assignment sheet, David noticed that it was for a week from today for Carla. That means she was re-selected. Need to get Margaret over there now. "Margaret" David said into the paging unit. " I need you to get dressed and come to my office."


Running away, running to

Carla did not know what to do when the call came from Delores. She knew that M&H was going to probably term her soon as she was getting old. And that she was pretty much at the end of her rope.

Delores said for her to do three things. Find some sort of clothing, get the e-mail announcement for a new assignment printed out and get outside the front of the building as soon as she could.

Finding clothes was not hard. There were a lot in the trash bin waiting for disposal. Grabbing the largest dress she could find, and a pair of sandals, she ran back to her office. Taking off the collar was scary. Without it, she was subject to processing. But she felt strangely free once she put it into the top drawer of her desk.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.