Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Dressing for a night out.

"Darling, do you realize that this will be the longest time I have worn clothes in over two weeks?" Margaret said while slipping her dress up.

"And you look lovely as always" David said, as he moved to zip her up.

"You hound you. I can't help but feel sorry that our friends can't come out as well."

"If they could, we wouldn't have the hold over them that we do. And they might not be so helpful on their own hook." David said, while nuzzling Margaret's neck on the left side.

"Do you think a collar would be out of place with this outfit?" Margaret mused out loud.

"I think it would create complications. Wear the other necklace I gave you last year. I think it is just right for that dress."

"Well, you in your jacket and me in my LBD, I guess we are ready. Who is driving?"

"Neither of us. I have a limo. Nothing but the best while we have the money." David replied.

"Wonder if we will draw any unusual attention?" Margaret asked while they were being driven to the park.

"I don't know. Possibly some. But we are last week's news. Unless there is another blog I don't know about." David said.

There were a few pictures snapped as David and Margaret left the car. But no one seemed to recognize the owner of the most talked about slaughterhouse in town, so the entrance was pretty simple.

Margaret almost immediately found friends inside. Carla Sanchez was an old friend of Margaret's from college and they immediately fell into conversation. David took drink orders and went on his way to treat the ladies.

"You sure have him trained right, Chica" Carla said looking at David's departing body. "And he is a pretty good looking hunk too. Shame we didn't fly in the same circles. But we could rectify that." Carla said with a wink.

"Juan is a great looking guy. You sure you want to share him?" Margaret asked with a smile. "If I get him, I might not give him back."

"Chica, Juan is good. But he doesn't have the ability to keep me from being on a meat hook. David does. I am still young enough to be selected." Carla said with a smile.

"Well, he doesn't' really do that either." Margaret replied.

"That isn't what Jane Carmichael says. She said she made arrangements and that there is no way her daughter is going to be processed."

"Really? What did Jane say?" Margaret asked, with her blood beginning to run cold.

"That for a suitable price, she was able to get her daughter indefinitely sidetracked until there is some loophole to keep her out of the freezer. I was kind of surprised. I didn't think you guys did that sort of thing." Carla said.

"Really. Well, let me give you the truth. Her youngest daughter, Cindy, is in our plant. She is being used as a helper for the moment while her mother's older daughter was being considered for a swap. But if that is denied, then she is on a platter. And the initial arrangement was for a week. Which expired today. So come Monday, would you like to order a Carmichael rib roast?" Margaret said with an evil grin.

Shivering a moment, Carla said "Not really. We're not much into human. Not a staple of the Hispanic diet."

"Really? I thought that the Aztec and Mayan did a lot of human consumption. At least that is what our history research person is checking on. Or is that a part of the culture you don't want to talk about" Margaret said with an edge.

"Boy, you sure have gotten some sharp edges, lady. Than again, when you were housemother you were pretty tough too. Actually the subject is kind of raw. One of my cousins was picked this week. No one is talking about it. Family stuff you know. My mother and aunt are not talking about it."

Margaret thought back on today's processing and the group Abby had taken down. "Carla, I can't say one way or the other. But if they came through us, your folks will know by the middle of the week. We ship everything home. If it was us, and you want to talk, let me know."

"Chica, I don't know what to say. Kind of creepy, you know?"

"Yes. But not much creeps me any more. So. What all has Jane been saying? I am interested for a lot of reasons." Margaret asked with here eyebrows raised.

"She said you have special arrangements for friends and that they don't get processed." Carla answered.

"And what did she say she gave us to get this special arrangement?" Margaret asked.

"She wouldn't say. But she said that we should come to her in case we needed a favor from you." Carla said. "Which kind of put me off, if you know what I mean."

"Is Jane here by any chance?" Margaret asked calmly.

Just then, David arrived with drinks. Giving Carla hers and then turning to his wife, David saw the glint of fire in Margaret's eyes that that meant that there was trouble brewing.

"Here you are, darling. Should I get us our seats?" David asked.

"Darling, Get me a refill first. This one won't last. And have you seen Jane Carmichael around?"

"No. But the board of realtors group is over there. I saw Charlie Henderson who I used to do business with and he is pretty high up there." David replied.

"Thanks. Instead, go get a refill and take it to our seats. I will find you."

As David left, Carla looked back at Margaret and said "You aren't throwing that drink at anyone are you?"

"No. I won't waste good wine. Besides, I have better ways of making my points. Let's go see if we can find Jane." Margaret said.

Finding Jane Carmichael was not too hard. Clustered with a dozen or so people she was holding court, providing advise on all manner of political actions that the board was interested in. She in fact did not even hear Margaret approach.

"Jane, I am so happy I ran into you. I hope you are ok with the expiration extension we have until Monday. We couldn't get Cindy done today with the load we had, and so we are running her through Monday with the first group. We will ship her personals back to you Monday afternoon." Margaret blandly announced to the group.

Jane's face suddenly was as white as the pearls she was wearing. Sensing that she was on dangerous ground here, spoke softly and quickly" Margaret, I thought we had an arrangement here."

"We did. One week while you tried to make alternative arrangements for Cindy. That week expired. And since I have heard that there was some public confusion, I thought I would clarify things to protect our business integrity and avoid any legal investigation. We don't process on Sunday. So she will be with the first group Monday morning. We will ship her box back to you with the noon shipment." Margaret said, stopping to take a sip of her drink. "I'll make sure she checks the address before we process her."

"You bitch. You harm my daughter and I will make your life living hell. I will get you and all your pets into so much trouble." Jane said in a quiet voice filled with menace.

"Jane. You need to get good legal advice. And good public relations advice. We extended you a courtesy of one week at our discretion. That has expired. Our decision is to terminate the hold and process your lovely prime daughter. She looks like a great head on roaster. She will probably go for 2500 at Merles or some other market. If you like we will tell you where we send her." Margaret continued. "I'll tell you what. We will open the phones at eight fifteen, so you can talk to her one last time. We don't' usually take the first group down before nine o'clock. So you have plenty of time. Don't be late, though."

With that, Margaret turned around and started walking. Carla remained behind, looking at the expression on Jane's face.

"Damn, girl. I haven't seen Margaret that pissed in a very long time. I got to hand it to you, Jane. When you screw up you sure do it big time."

"I'll show that bitch. She won't do a thing to my daughter." Jane said, getting heated.

"Chica, you fucked up. Big time. I have known that woman since college, and when she talks like that, she means business. You better follow her advise make sure you call early Monday. Because if you can't figure a way to get things sorted out good with her before Monday, I will be serving a new recipe for pork loin next Friday. And I will invite you." Carla said with a smile.

Seeing Jane's face about to explode, Carla continued. "You don't think I forgot and forgave that little shit you pulled last year on me. Putting us against the wall on that contract at the center. Now is payback lady. And the only thing keeping it from happening is one of my oldest and best friends. Whom you just pissed off."

Turning to walk away, Carla looked over her shoulder at Jane and said in parting "I think I will go catch up with her and get on the registration for a box of thigh. Just in case she isn't spitted whole."

Jane's evening went from there to worse. Thinking that she better assemble some sort of support to prevent Margaret from doing exactly what she said she would do, She began talking to lawyers who specialized in suits and criminal law. And the education she got was not what she wanted. Eventually she worked her way up to Alderman Joe DeFortes, who she had seen last week at the executions. His answers were even more blunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.