Classy Conversions
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Saturday Interviews, Contracts, and a Party

David woke up alone. Margaret had decided to stay at the office overnight to have a Hen Night with the girls. She was a little worried about the workload on Friday having had an impact on the other people. The load had been pretty extensive and while everyone was serviced, there were some signs of overload. Everyone wanted more goats to keep the program working, but David was afraid that anyone they added would change the mix.

The situation with Christine was interesting. She had been a good gopher yesterday after the issues around her were resolved. And Nancy and Carol’s story about the lawyer and the reporter gave him some worries that he might have sent some women down the processing line who were not supposed to be there. Tightening up the intake had found three, and two that should be excepted in his opinion. Now the goal was to find other women to waylay on the way down. He had eight collars. Margaret wore hers for no real reason except to be seen as part of the group. So he had three spares he could use to staff up. Expenses were minimal. All were supported externally except Nancy and Candy, and both of them were well worth their costs. In fact, he had to get a payroll deposit to Candy today. In her first week, she had done as much as any other full-time employee.

Business had turned almost completely around in one week. Time to pause and reflect, except that he was already a slug-a-bed, and had to get to the office to help with intakes and the contract for Jennifer’s pageant.

Margaret had a couple of bad dreams during the night. The sight of the uterus she had cut out of Pamela kept coming back to her. After she awoke in the unassigned room the second time, she went downstairs to make some tea.

Waiting for the tea to brew, Margaret was thinking over the list that the girls had come up with for what the place needed to keep everyone healthy and happy, it looked as if gym equipment was going to be one of the key items. Another thing would be synchronization of everyone’s periods. With so many women, it was going to probably be a natural identification sooner or later. Assuming everyone stayed.

That was the real worry. Helen and Carol were showing some signs of wanting to just get it over with. Nancy and Elizabeth were a little more cheerful. Candy was Candy. The mood swings of a teenager were no surprise to her, but the girl was remarkably stable.

Maybe we should do interviews with employment history? Margaret thought - with a laugh. Advertise for women to select us if they have specific skills and want to be indentured for a few months and then given the ending of their choice?

Somehow that would probably be illegal. Need to ask Carol about that. If she is going to be such a depressed slug, she should be responsible for finding her replacement. Margaret smiled at that thought. Telling Carol she could not leave until she found a replacement might get her to laugh.

Helen was the real problem. Shrinks were a depressed bunch anyway, usually with their own problems. Helen had not had an active practice for a couple of years, and now was alternating from totally involved to totally depressed. There weren’t many other places where a shrink only worked with clients who were going to die. Margaret found that she really did not want her best friend to disappear into the freezer.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Helen said to Margaret, startling her out of her reverie. “What brings you down here so early?”

“I was going over the stuff from yesterday. We’ve got to get some gym stuff in here. It’ll let some of us burn off some energy.”

“You know, Margaret, we all know you don’t have to be here. We appreciate it but we all realize you aren’t really one of ‘us’.”

“Well, maybe I am closer to you than you think. Helen, I want you around for a long time. I know that this is just temporary, but I want you to be patient until we can find something more permanent.”

“Margaret, dear friend, you worry too much. I think I’m pretty well adjusted to the situation here. Mark and I talked last night and I’ve seen my girls and you’ve given me an excellent chance to help people. Plus, I don’t have to worry about insurance forms or payment. For now I’m doing okay. Carol is the one I’m worried about.”

“I am too. But I know you better than her so I am more worried about you.”

“I hear you. But we need to keep Carol engaged. Thursday’s challenge from David worked wonders for her. And her interfacing with Sue was good for her too. She is a damn good lawyer. She needs that kind of activity to keep her happy,” Helen said.

“Well, the challenges for helping Cindy should keep her busy for a few weeks at least. I doubt that she will come up with any strategy soon and I know better than to think she will quit until she does.”

“Actually, that is another thing. She is looking for loopholes for herself and us. Having sent home some of the women like she has, makes her a little depressed when she can send them and not herself or us.”

“Well, we are all constrained by the law. Of which she, of all people, should have an understanding,” Margaret continued.

“I think she does. But lawyers have larger egos than most people. And they feel that anything someone can write they can get re-interpreted. So while she thinks that way, she is doing good. It’s when she doesn’t that she is in trouble.”

“Well then, we will just let her think what she needs to think to get by, and keep her engaged whenever we can.” Margaret said. “Besides, if she is successful, we all benefit.”

Conversations then turned to lighter things, and finally the empty stomachs demanded enough attention to stir both to action in the kitchen. The sounds and smells of which soon attracted the attention of the remainder of the crew now starting to stir upstairs.

Nancy came down first, followed closely by Candy. That girl wakes up early all the time I have seen her, Margaret thought to herself. And she’s never a bad mood.

‘“How can I help?” Candy asked.

“Start the omelets, I’ll set the table,” Margaret said. “You cook and I’ll clean.”

Breakfast was a production line. As soon as the women were finished, Chris, Marty and Barbara arrived. Yes, they would love breakfast. As soon as they finished, David arrived. And when he was finished eating, it was eight o’clock.

Going to his office and checking his calendar, David saw that Jennifer was due to get there at ten o’clock for the contract review. Opening the mail was a different story. Thirty-six applicants wanting to review both status and intake processes. And there were thirty-three additional for Monday. A notification from the MAB that Findlay Processing was now listed for 80% human food and 20% pet food, meant that he had to start to get the sales engine going. That was Max’s issue. Let him work for his money.

Sue Barksdale sent a personal e-mail thanking David for his staff’s attention to detail and promised that she would be happy to represent him in any Illinois court for a single dollar. She felt that she would be able to win with any case that Carol researched and that she would be an associate on any case that Carol would care to bring. Nice touch.

Cathy Cox’s e-mail was more interesting. She announced that she was leaving UNI News and would be more than happy to work as a press agent for Findlay in any capacity that they felt they could use her. She wanted to come back on Monday and talk about that.

Some people just can’t thank you enough for saving their life. Or bacon, as the case may be.

The other e-mail that caught David’s attention was the notification that the MAB was no longer allocating assignments. Due to processor problems, they felt that the marketplace was the best solution to the issue of capacity management of terminations and that the various independent operators would be allowed to execute within the market. The selectees would no longer get allocation notifications; they were leaving the choice up to the selectees while H&S was being sanitized.

That is going to impact the marketplace! David thought -. I wonder how that will be enforced?

Noting that it was almost eight-thirty, David went down to reception to see how large the crowd was for today. The sight of about fifteen women and a few men sitting with Helen, Carol, Nancy and Elizabeth greeted him. Margaret and Candy were nowhere to be found. Carol was talking with Jane Carmichael and her daughter. The conversation appeared to be pretty intense.

“I can’t believe that the people at H&S were just going to process her right there and then. They said that they didn’t have any retention or support operations. And that they would not trade Prime for dog food,” Jane said.

“Well, I warned you. You are dependent on the kindness of strangers, my dear Scarlet.”

“That ‘Gone with the Wind’ stuff was ages ago, Carol. What will this owner of yours promise me? And what guarantee do I have?”

“Nothing and none,” David said, coming up behind Carol. “The only guarantee you get is that I back any deals my ladies in orange make. Without reservation.”

“So you wouldn’t mind signing a contract?”

“I absolutely would not mind at all. But the contract will say that I reserve the right to terminate at any time, at my convenience, with no cause,” David said, smiling.

“That’s ridiculous.”

“That’s the deal. Take it or leave. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“Listen, I have been a business-woman for a lot of years here.”

“Once again, it does not matter to me,” David interrupted. “Get this clear. If Carol promises something, then that is my word. If she says take a hike, don’t let the road hit you where the good lord split you. There are three places in town, one is closed, one wants your daughter on a stick and one is willing to help you. You’re out of options. Carol, if this woman won’t come to her senses, move on to another group,” David said with finality.

Smiling and turning away, David left Carol to deal with this woman. He felt sure he had left her with the power card.

“Well, you wanted to talk to the boss,” Carol said.

“Unacceptable,” Carmichael began.

“So leave,” Carol said. “We close the doors at noon. On Monday, your daughter is expired. If we have room for her Monday, then we do. If not, then take her to H&S and buy her piecemeal later. It’s a Binary solution set.”

Carol started to stand up, and saw that Cindy started to panic. “Shame the kid does not realize that at eighteen, she is now on her own. Well, she won’t get any older if she does not get it now. Carol thought.

“What guarantee do I have?”

“My word. And David’s word.”

“That isn’t enough.”

“It is for me,” Cindy said. “Mom, you said it yourself. There are no choices. I would rather be here than be dead. Wouldn’t you rather have me here than dead? Today?”

“It’s the principal of the thing, Cindy,” Jane Carmichael explained.

“You’re right,” Carol interrupted. “And based on the principal of your lack of trust, I am telling you both to leave now. Go.”

“But you have to give me something,” Jane began.

“No. I don’t. I am not selling anything. I am not buying anything. And I am tired of talking with you. Now, if you don’t mind, I have work to do,” Carol said

“Mom, you can go. I’m staying,” Cindy said.

“You will follow me right now or I will drag you out.”

“Cindy,” Carol said. “Can I see your order document?”

Cindy handed the document over to Carol, who then looked at Jane Carmichael. “It seems in order to me. Are you reporting?” Carol asked Cindy directly.

“Don’t answer that,” Jane began.

“Yes. I am.”

“Okay. Thank you, Ms. Carmichael, for bringing her in. You can leave now. Or be removed. Your choice.”

Sensing defeat, Jane looked at Carol and asked, “Will she be safe?”

“For one week from today, yes. Beyond that, we will have to talk,” Carol said.

“Can she call me?”

“Every day,” Carol said. “But don’t wear out your welcome.”

“Call me, Cindy, please? Let me know you are okay?”

“I will, mom. Honest,” Cindy replied.

“Margaret will call you to get her sister’s location and to talk with her. In the meantime, I think you need to get out of here.”

Watching her mother leave, Carol drew a deep breath and then eased it out in a sigh. “Well, let’s see what you have,” she said to Cindy.

Candy, in the meantime, had come up to review who needed to be moved down the line and saw Carol and Cindy sitting together. Helen was talking with four older women and Nancy had two women and a man in a deep conversation. Elizabeth waved her hands to her from a table with three near the front.

Approaching the front table, Candy walked to Elizabeth and asked, “How can I help you?”

“Candy, these ladies are due here today and we have worked through the questionnaires. Seems that everything is in order and I was wondering if you could take them back to the exam rooms?”

“Sure, no problem. Ladies, if you will bring your envelopes and follow me?” Candy said as she started leading toward the exam room hallway.

“Candy, can you take Cindy here down to Overnight while you are helping these ladies? Make sure Barbara gives her a complete workup.”

“Sure, let’s go. Cindy, bring your envelope, please?”

As usual, everything moved smoothly from exam, to restroom, to stripping. When in stripping, Candy parked Cindy with Casey - while she led the others into processing. Cindy noticed that it was a pretty slow process, with the showers and all. It took about ten minutes before the last woman went through the turnstile. About five minutes later, Candy came back through another door. Coming back over to Cindy, Candy talked with Christina about some shipment issues and then asked Candy to follow her to a room marked “Holding.”

Once inside, Candy explained a few simple rules. Lie down, sleep, use the terminal or just read, but don’t make any noise. In about three hours, Candy would be back for her and take her to her dorm room.

“Where are the other women I came down with?” Cindy asked.

“They were dead when I left them. They are probably cleaned out and going to the parts table by now,” Candy said.

“You’re serious?”

“Yes. Figure three minutes each, and I took them in intervals, so yes. It took a minute to get back up here after the last one died. Now they are parts or steaks.”

“Shit. That was fast.”

“Yep. I’m pretty quick,” Candy said.

“You mean you...” Cindy asked.

“Yep, I termed them. It takes about three minutes each if you do it our way. It is quick and painless, if I do say so myself.”

“So, how... ?”

“Today, you really don’t want to know. If we make you a goat, you will know. If we don’t it’s better that you don’t. That way it’s a surprise.”

Sensing that this was probably good advice, Cindy said, “Okay.”

“I will be back for you later,” Candy said. “Relax and enjoy.”

It was a pretty boring for Cindy, sitting naked on a twin bed in the Holding room. She had a bottle of water and a toilet, and a terminal to access the web. But the uncertainty and hearing the people passing through the room outside were nerve-wracking. Eventually the boredom and stress won over and she lay down. She wasn’t used to being naked, so it was a little strange. But after an hour in Holding, she did fall asleep.

David, in the meantime was watching the finishing touches being put on his theater next door. The gallows was fully finished and bolted to the wall, the bleacher seats had been folded out and were being cleaned and refinished. The surface material of the platform was being impregnated with grit to provide a solid walking surface. The stairs going up to the gallows and to the platform were wide and solidly attached to the two structures, and handrails were placed up the steps to the gallows. There was a handrail along the ends, but not along the front, which was facing the bleachers. A long table with provisions for a sink and water was mounted along the front wall between the entry door and the roll-up doors. Both were hidden from view with a movable divider wall. The front windows were reflective tinted on the side facing out so no one would see in.

At the rear were three doors. A large one on the right that led into processing, a center room that had a Roman bath, and a room to the left with a lavatory and shower.

Spread a little sawdust and some straw and we look good. David thought. Seeing that it was nine-thirty, he went back to the reception to see if his appointment was late.

Coming into reception, David was greeted by a strange sight. There was a collaboration of his ‘hens’ and no clients. A few men were at one of the tables with job applications and Marty was talking with them in a group. Barbara and Christina were sitting with the goats and David noticed that his wife was dressed.

“Well, ladies, how is everyone?”

“Well, darling, all of us are fine,” Carol answered.

“And all the rest have either gone home or are hanging in back,” Helen said.

“Marty is interviewing men for part-time work and we will be talking to them when he is finished,” Margaret said. “ I have to go out and get some groceries for this mob and for tonight’s party.”

“And after the men are interviewed, I get to bring Cindy up for us to interview her,” Candy said.

“Any issues? What was our production today?”

“Sixteen in the cooler, Cindy in Holding, lots of women filled out questionnaires to get things finished by Monday or Tuesday. Looks like a full Monday,” Candy said.

“She is turning into a traffic director,” Helen said.

“No. Production Manager,” Carol said watching Candy’s face get red.

“Overall Production manager,” Nancy said while Elizabeth laughed along.

“We’ll just call her the Hustler,” Margaret said, watching Candy get red.

“Okay, so what else is going on?”

“David, One of the people Marty is talking to is the man who did Mary two months ago,” Helen said.

“Okay, he’s out. Anything else??”

Shaking heads at the table let David move toward the table where Marty was talking with the three men who were doing applications.

“Can I speak with you?” David asked.

Walking to the refreshment table, David gave Marty the name of one of the people being interviewed who was not acceptable to Helen, or Margaret.

“Okay, I’ll file his application away. I know you said you didn’t want anyone from there but the older guy, Collinson, is from H&S. They were getting on him for being too slow. He said that they want people to have a woman field-dressed in under three minutes. We usually take five to seven on a busy day, so he can keep up with that pace.”

“Use your judgment and let the girls in on the interview. They will be dealing with him as much as anyone else. Also, we will be passing Cindy around for you guys to talk to later. I want you to tell me if you think she will fit in with the others. She may be here for a while depending on what Carol can find out.”

“Sure. Still working on keeping this place family?” Marty said with a smile.

“Absolutely. Why break what’s working?”

Leaving reception, David went back to his office.

At ten o’clock, Jennifer and a troop of people came into reception, looking for Margaret. Seeing Carol, Jennifer approached and said, “Okay, do we have a plan today?”

“Oh yes, we have some plans for you. Let me buzz David and we can show you what we have and get your ideas.”

“David, Your first custom party is here to see you and what we have available.”

Coming into reception, David brought along a pad of paper, sensing he would need it.

“Good morning, Jennifer. I see you brought your friends with you.”

“No. These are my partners-in-crime. Our friends and family will be here tomorrow. Well, what have you got for me?”

“I believe we have something that will titillate and amuse you,” David said.

Sitting down, David was introduced to the followers, all of whom were requesting volunteer forms. Looking at Carol, David left it to her to get all of the information compiled on the six young women who had come for the adventure of their lifetime.

Jennifer was extremely organized. She had provided a list of guests (forty-six) as well as an order of ceremonies, and each of her friends had brought along their own wardrobe. Lots of wardrobe. And lots of snacks. Expecting to stay there until tomorrow, Jennifer was surprised to hear David say that she could go out and about and check in later. “Just like a hotel,” David said.

“Okay. We could get a light dinner, do some dancing and get back here with friends before ten o’clock?”

“No problem. If you like, we can take your things upstairs for the evening and I can show you the toy? We finished assembling it last night.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Jennifer said enthusiastically.

“Carol and Candy, why don’t you show our guests through processing and then upstairs next door to the party room. Ladies, we have to get urine and blood tests first. I will have your stuff brought up to the rumpus room and we can organize that after we get the formalities out of the way.”

Watching the girls leave down the hallway to examination, David called back to processing and told Marty when he answered, “I need you guys to move some luggage up to the rumpus room next door. Probably you and Chris and Collinson and me to move everything. Yeah, six women checked in for the night. You know how they are, probably as least six bags of makeup.”

Candy had Jennifer, Susan and Carla while Carol had Janet, Jessica, Katie in two groups in the exam rooms. Barbara was her usual efficient self and all were ready in the twenty minutes needed to get the bags moved from reception up to the rumpus room over the warehouse. Moving the two groups into the restroom for urine samples and then into Stripping was about another fifteen minutes. This was where the troop was confronted with the need to strip.

“So, you aren’t going to snuff us early, are you?” Jennifer asked.

“No, dear. This is just the normal processing procedure. We strip you here so we can get your personal belongings into boxes to ship back to your next of kin.”

“I thought you just junked it?”

“No, not here. We check over your questionnaire again with you and make sure that you did everything, and that gets attached to the bag for shipping later.”

“Wow. That’s different,” Janet said. “My cousin was converted last year and we got nothing. They told us that everything was thrown away.”

“We do like to say we are different. Now we are going through that doorway and then up the stairs to the left. Or would you rather see the auditorium?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.