Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Monday-Monday

David awoke with Margaret wrapped around him like a snuggly blanket. It was early, even before the alarm went off, but David went from sound asleep to wide-awake. He had been dreaming of scaffolds, ropes and a host of other projects, in addition to running the business. And dealing with the competitors and the MAB was going to take up a lot of his morning. Kissing Margaret on top of the head, he extracted himself from her and wandered to the bathroom, checking the mail on the way for any notices or events. Seeing one from the plant, he looked at it. It was a request for milk and breakfast food from Candy.

I thought Helen was going to be the den mother David thought. And what to do about Margaret second guessing herself? I will just have to play this out and see how it goes.

Margaret came into the bathroom while the shower was running. After a short visit to the commode, she joined David in a short game of scrub, tickle and kiss that ended up with David taking her up against the wall with a hard fast fuck. It was too quick and not totally draining for either of them but they had to get to work.

Don’t need to think too much about what I am wearing, cause it won’t be on long, Margaret thought as she looked into her closet. I guess I need to pack a bag later this week to bring to the office in case we go out from there. Margaret had not been thinking like that for several years. Ought to bring things for David too.

After a short shopping jaunt for breakfast and lunch fixings, David and Margaret continued to the plant where a refrigerated truck from H&S parked behind the loading dock. As David and Margaret parked their car and walked toward the building, two men got out of the truck and started walking toward the receiving door.

“Can I help you gentlemen?” David asked.

“Max Burke send us over here to do a pickup of Friday’s processing.”

“Okay. It is all in the cooler, and if you wait a few while my team gets here, they can help you load it.”

“Sure. Don’t want to jump no union fences.”

“In the meantime, you can come in for some breakfast, if you like,” Margaret offered.

“Sure. Let me help with the bags,” the taller of the two offered.

They called Candy from the receiving dock phone, everyone waited while she came down and removed the security latches from inside.

“Glad to see you have it secure. Max will be happy to hear it.”

“Yeah. You have any idea how many you are sending over here today?” David asked.

“Well, since you did so good with the last run, Max wanted to know if you could handle forty-five today?”

That plus our fifteen meant sixty. Shit. Margaret and Candy will be hustling like sheep dogs to get that all moved through. Might want to tell the guys to work overtime and come in tomorrow to do butchery, David thought.

“We can try. Going to be busy. Don’t know where to have them sit in reception.”

“Don’t matter. We just push them along. They don’t need to sit anyway. Get ornery when you have to move them,” the taller one said.

“We try to do things a little different here,” David replied.

The two men followed Margaret, Candy and David to the break-room, where Nancy was pouring coffee.

“Nice broad,” the shorter man, Gus, said to his partner Tim. “Good rack on her.”

Nancy blushed when she heard that and said, “Thanks. I am proud of them. I didn’t expect guests. I only have foam cups for the coffee, if that is okay?”

Tim was taken aback. “Your goats talk?” he said incredulously. “All of ours are muted so they can’t stir the stock. You let yours talk?”

“And she aint got a shock collar,” Gus observed. “We do that to keep them from running out of controlled areas,”

“I haven’t had those problems,” David said. All the while thinking to him that he could have if Candy had not been paying attention.

“Ain’t there some rules about that?” Gus asked.

“No. We checked with the MAB about containment and management, and there is nothing specific beyond the tags.”

“Can we fuck em?” Tim asked.

“Not this morning, boys, I am sore,” Nancy said.

“Don’t matter to me,” Tim responded.

“It does to me,” David replied coolly. “I think you gentlemen can wait in the truck for my team to load it.”

“Hey, man,” Gus started, “Don’t get all belligerent here.”

“I’m not,” David said. “What you are forgetting is that you are on MY plant. My rules. Not yours. And if you interfere with my operations, I will press charges.”

That took both Gus and Tim aback. Belligerent husbands and boyfriends and brothers occasionally came to the plants to drop of the selectees. They had become accustomed to handling those men with no nonsense. They were not used to being treated like this.

“Look,” Tim said. “We are on the wrong foot here. You are right this is your plant. And we are guests here. Obviously you do things different here. We don’t mean offense.”

“Okay, guys,” Nancy said, wanting to break the tension. “Why don’t you sit there and we’ll see what we can scrabble up for breakfast?”

“Great,” Tim said as he guided Gus over to a table. A few whispered words passed between the two and they stay there.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Margaret asked, stripping her clothes off. “We have some synthetic sausage, peppers, onion, and I brought some biscuit mix.”

“That sounds great,” Tim said, looking at the woman as she undressed. “Could I ask you a question?” Tim said toward David.

“Sure.”

“Aren’t goats supposed to be naked and collared all the time?” Tim asked David.

“You mean my wife? She was exempted this month. Don’t look forty, does she?”

“No. She looks great. So why the collar?”

“The collar helps to keep things straight and orderly. We had USDA here yesterday and they were a little confused. And it reduces the possibility of any mistakes in processing.”

As the smell of fried onions and synthetic sausage filled the air, footsteps down the stairs announced Liz, Carol and Helen coming into the break room. All were nude, of course.

“Oh, company,” Helen said as she entered the room. “Can I help?” she asked Margaret.

“Get some plates out and pour some juice,” Margaret said. “Candy, can you put toast in the toaster?”

Tim and Gus were somewhat amazed. Six collars in view, all of them talking and hustling around the kitchen. Not at all like H&S had in their break-room.

“I don’t see any security,” Tim said to Gus. “I wonder how they run this place?”

“I don’t know,” Gus replied. “Strange way to run a operation. Sure different from ours. Course they are smaller.”

“You know, I think a couple of them I delivered here yesterday,” Tim mused. “The young blonde and the older one doing the helping of cooking were on my transport.”

“Yeah, sure seem to be settled in here now. Wonder what the boss would say?” Gus asked his partner.

“Who cares? Meat is meat. If what we get back is what we put in, we don’t care,” Tim replied.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t seem right, does it?” Gus asked.

At that time, Carl and Chris and Marty came in following the smell of food.

“Hi, guys,” Helen asked in a chipper voice. “What will you have, coffee, tea or me?”

“Can they have a rain check on that, Helen? I have a couple of things that they have to do first,” David interrupted.

“Shit, boss. Always spoiling the fun,” Marty said.

“I need you, Chris, to go with these two gentlemen and help them get the stuff for H&S loaded. Also send along about 300 lbs. of trade weight in legs and thighs and hams. I will talk to Max to square things up. Marty and Carl, I have one hanging that I want you to look at and grade for spit. If she is spit quality, I want you to mount her and load her as well.”

“Sure, boss. Did the missus do the cutting over the weekend?” Marty asked.

“No, Candy did. And you check how she did that too. I told her she gets time and a half for four on Sunday.”

“Boss, she has no seniority,” Marty spoke up.

“I know. So I will give both of you premium time for Sunday to make up for that.”

“I don’t know. That’s out of the contract.”

“Exception clause. Emergency operations. She was already in attendance. So you get paid anyway for a Emergency Call Out.”

“Marty,” Chris said. “Please, shut up.”

“Okay, okay. Just want to keep the books straight. She got a timesheet?”

“Sunday time. Sheet has to be in on Saturday. And she did one for Saturday.”

“Okay. Just keeping you honest, boss.” Marty replied. “Got to defend the contract.”

“I know. Now get the good one spitted and show these guys where their stuff is. Also get the tare weight on the thirds so they can take them a receipt.”

“Not until after this breakfast is done,” Helen said, putting plates on the table “Sit down. Smells don’t bother you guys.”

David took his plate and coffee and went to his office to call Max Burke at H&S. He had to do some wheeling and dealing.

“H&S,” the receptionist answered.

“David Findlay for Max Burke.”

“One moment.”

“Burke.”

“Max, this is David. Got a proposition for you.”

“Sure. And thanks, David. You guys got me out of a jam. Saved me money doing weekend operations. Would have cost me a mint.”

“No problem. And I want to square up with you for Friday. Stacy Ingram. Was rated by you as Prime? She was pregnant with a male.”

“NO SHIT? You didn’t process her, did you?” Max asked, sweating. This was the kind of thing that would be a nightmare.

“No. Our final check did a verify and she is already at Social Services.”

“Great. Are we splitting the bonus money?” There was a bonus for interception of male-pregnant selectees. In Stacy’s case, it was a total recompense of her weight and grade. A nice piece of change.

“Nope. In fact, I am going to do you a better gig than that. I am going to send you back a prime A for the other one that you sent. Going to use the one you sent me as a goat and toy for a while so I need her papers here. And I am sending you 300 lbs. in weight of seconds for the papers on two others.”

“What the fuck you doing over there, David?” Max asked. A little suspicious about this turn of events, he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. This was a great economic deal for him and H&S. What did David get out of it?

“Turns out that two more of yours were friends of my wife. So I am going to have a hen house here for a while. Or more accurately a goat pen.”

“That is your business. I will do the swap. Just be careful. Until the papers get to you, they are all on my list.”

“Max, you sent the papers yesterday with them. All I need to do is shift assignments.”

“Yeah, that’s right. Forgot about that. Well, it’s your thing. Just don’t keep them around too long. Sooner or later they try to break. That is why we don’t keep many or for long.”

“Sure. Don’t worry. I will send your guys back as soon as I finish feeding them.”

“Feeding them? What do you mean?”

“One of the selectees was a epicurean cook. I am eating great.”

There is no justice, Max thought to himself.

Loading Dock Gossip

“So,” Gus began to Chris, “what is the story here? You have goats that speak, no shock collars, eat like kings in the morning?”

Smiling, Chris replied, “We do things different here. The bosses’ old lady is a goat and a cutter. She slices throats like a pro. Better than me. The young blonde goat is a union member since Friday. She cuts like a pro as well. So she is a goat with a card. The rest are all some friends of the wife’s that want to go out custom.”

“How do I get a gig here with this place?” Tim asked. “Those broads looked older but they looked fine.”

“Oh yeah. No fucking the stock,” Chris said. “Boss said that you don’t mix meat with pleasure. Old time rule.”

“Well, that one older blonde there made the offer.”

“Yeah, that must be Helen. She is a friend of the boss’s wife. Things may change here a little. Marty is the only one here married. I wouldn’t mind getting some of Candy myself.”

“So what is it with this place? Just the three of you back here? And the boss ain’t no big guy to intimidate. What do you do for security?” Tim asked.

“Can’t talk about it. But it’s covered,” Chris answered mysteriously. “We haven’t had a bolter here in nine months. And that one quit at the front door. Boss walked her all the way back all by himself and got her quiet. With Candy and the Mrs. F, I don’t think we will have that any more either.”

“How do they do it?” Gus asked.

“Sorry, guys. I can’t tell you. I could but then I would have to process you.”

“No jokes, guy,” Tim answered.

“No joke. The bosses’ old lady will slit your throat quicker then you can say shit and then I can clean you out and send you back in a package.”

“Smart ass,” Gus said with a smile. Looking around, he said, “So, the broads are the cutters, eh? And it’s legal?”

“Not all. Just two. Shop steward says so, and so do I. This place is nice and calm and quiet. The pay is good and it’s not stressful. And if they are going to be feeding us breakfast, that is a new fringe.”

By 8 AM, the H&S transport was on it’s way back to deliver their contents to H&S. Included was Melissa, now nicely mounted on a stainless spit, through the mouth, totally cleaned out professionally and with a USDA Prime sticker on her ass. Soon her unaware father was going to find that she was the centerpiece of his political reception this evening. No rubber chicken for his guests.

Monday Opening the doors.

Monday’s reception was a totally different experience from the week before. At 8:30, the doors opened and women entering saw a number of round tables with five chairs to the table, a set of drinks and sodas along the wall on a set of square tables. The lighting was subdued and there were two desks at the end of the reception furthest from the door, with two women at each. All were nude and wearing orange collars.

“Welcome, ladies,” Margaret said from the front. “Please pick a table and we will be with you in a minute. Please have your notices out and we will start shortly.”

As the women filtered in and sat down, they naturally talked among themselves. Those who knew each other sat together, or introduced themselves to others as they came in. An older brunette and a young blonde came around to each table with some folders that included documentation for the processing plant and asked if the women wanted a drink.

Pencils and pens were available and returned to the two desks, where Helen and Nancy provided assistance on any questions regarding the documents. As a group finished, Candy and Margaret circulated to get drinks distributed and to verify documents. At eight forty-five, Candy approached one of the tables and asked the women if they had finished, and if so, could they please follow her. The first four followed Candy down the hallway and through the door to the exam rooms.

At nine o’clock, Margaret approached another table and asked that the ladies bring their drinks if they wanted and please follow her. “Don’t forget your bags, ladies. We won’t be coming back here for a while.”

At this time, Helen and Nancy began to circulate and distribute folders, drinks and sit and talk with the women who were now filling up the reception room.

As they prepared documents and verified completeness, they then prepared the third group for Candy’s return at nine thirty. Where she easily helped the third group of the day to start down to the exam rooms. Followed by another group with Margaret at nine forty-five.

At this time, the first bus from H&S arrived. The driver was Gus from the morning, and he was greeted with a kiss from Helen who said, “You have to drop by sometime if David will let you.”

Smiling and a little aback, Gus responded, “I would like that. I really would. Here are the documents I have.”

“Oh, Gus. Can you have the ladies keep their documents? We have them fill things out here,” Helen said, whispering. “And it keeps them busy while they are waiting.”

“But what if they lose them?” Gus asked.

“We can look it up here in reception from their name and SSN. We have time,” Helen said.

“Okay,” Gus answered. Looking around he saw his load of women greeted by Nancy who had them sit down, was getting them drinks and bringing them folders. The sixteen from his load were all seated comfortably and the general mood was calm and friendly.

“You sure do things different here,” Gus said.

“Yes. We do. Don’t you think it is much nicer?” Helen asked.

At ten fifteen, Candy appeared from the entry door, and approached Nancy. Looking around quietly, Nancy directed her toward a table of women who were sitting chatting. A few moments later, Gus saw the four women pick up their envelopes and follow Candy down the hallway to the exam rooms.

Gus marveled at the quiet and calm. No stress. No crying or screaming. There was no one arguing or struggling. “I wonder if it is this way all the way through?” Gus thought. At ten thirty, Margaret came through the door and the only thing that Gus noticed was that her feet and lower legs were wet. Grabbing a towel, she dried them while talking to Helen, who indicated another group to move down the line.

Getting ready to leave, Nancy approached Gus. “I was told to ask you to please do us a favor. Can you have your next load already eat before you get them here?”

“We don’t usually feed them,” Gus replied.

“Please give them something to cut their hunger. Give them some pasta or something. Hungry women are cranky,” Nancy said with a smile.

“Ok. Pasta. Like Pasta Salad?

“Yes. And keep the receipt. We will pay you back.”

Hearing Candy coming back, Nancy gave Gus a quick kiss and went back to work with another group.

Sure are funny people.” Gus thought. Nice. But nutty as a squirrel turd.

At noon, the second group from H&S arrived, and Tim was the driver. Thinking that his instructions from Gus were crazy but knowing better than to not follow them, he had stopped at the grocery store and gotten all of the stock a pasta salad. Something light and digestible, he was told. He had the women pick out their own. They all carried their paperwork too. Opening the door he saw an almost empty reception room with lots of round tables and chairs. The older blond, Carol, greeted everyone. Getting all the women settled, she and a brunette named Elizabeth soon brought water and forks over to all sixteen of his passengers while Candy came over to one of the tables and soon that group followed her down the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.