Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Saturday Afternoon

Melissa was sitting in the break-room, talking with Margaret, Candy and Helen, and eating chicken-fried rice, when David walked back into the room. He had asked Margaret to retrieve the young woman from Holding while he went to see what he could do about a spit. There was no doubt about her status or the status of her company. Orange rings were now prominently displayed around Helen’s neck, along with the one that Candy also wore.

Carol and Liz had been down for their lunch already and were back upstairs eating and talking a mile a minute about contracts and market demographics. Nancy had gotten a few spring rolls and was introduced to Findlay Processing’s first prospective “Spitted.”

“You see, Melissa, we are a general butcher shop and most of our processing goes to the food industry as cuts or even rejects. We are a grade 3 or 4 shop normally. While you are an excellent prospect for a grade 1, we don’t do that here. And if you really are looking for that experience, we would have to either establish a protocol or send you to a shop that does that.”

“You mean I would get a choice?” Melissa asked.

“That’s what we are trying to do here for everyone who comes to us.”

“Wow. That’s wild. I never thought of it that way before,” Melissa said.

“I told you they were different.” Candy said. “These are some really good people.”

“I know this place is different. Margaret was so neat when she brought me here by way of the dormitory. I get the feeling that you don’t normally do that.”

“No, dear, we don’t want to take chances with sanitation and this is a better route,” Margaret said.

That was nicely done, Candy thought to herself. No use letting the young woman know what the real process is until confronted with it. I am a bit surprised at how well I adjusted. But I knew, from last night and yesterday, a little more about this. It was just confirming it is all.

“So,” Melissa said, “What are the choices here? I mean, after all, I am a week late. What are we going to do?”

“Well, we could normal process. Or I could look to rig up the spit and you could be our practice selection on Monday. I would like to research it a bit to make sure it is the best experience that we can provide. If you don’t mind being our practice run for this, while I do some research?” David said.

“Where would I stay?” Melissa asked.

“I think the girls would not object if you stayed here for a couple of nights until Monday.”

“That’s kind of wild. Do I wear one of those collars?”

“No, Melissa. I am afraid not. But you can wear clothes, if you like.”

“With this body? Not on your life. I was naked all week at the beach and I want to be naked for the rest of my life.”

Candy snickered at that. She felt the same way.

“Nancy. Can you stay here for a while with Melissa? In fact, why don’t you use her as your first interview subject and we can get started on some of the profiles we want to do?

“Sure. Let’s you and me move over here when you are finished.” I guess I am getting started earlier then I wanted to, Nancy thought to herself.

As the two women moved away, Helen turned to David asking, “Do I get an interview too?”

“Sure. We want everyone to have a chance to give us her thoughts. And I want a few of yours too. What did you think?”

“I think we should move out of earshot while I talk about that with you. How about back down to processing?”

Curious, David led the way back down the hallway to the rear, and into the processing room. Chris and Marty had turned out the lights as they had finished up, the three women were in the cooler after they had been washed down inside and out with salt brine to keep them moist, and the floor was scrubbed clean. Helen led the way to the turnstile.

“Okay. So I am standing here and what happens?” Helen asked.

“Look up” David said. “See that little golf-ball-sized stainless steel ball at the end of the short thick rod?”

“I didn’t pay attention. It is just over my head.”

“Yes. We charge that with 200,000 volts and send the charge down through your feet into the aluminum disk on the floor.”

“So I am electrocuted?”

“Not normally. It is a DC voltage shock. It stuns you and denies you muscle control for up to three minutes.”

“So I fall down. Now what?”

“We hook you up to the overhead, and Candy or Margaret slits your throat, thighs and wrists and talks to you while you bleed out. After that we slide you down the line for gutting.

“Show me. Without the stunning, if you don’t mind.”

“Okay. Get on the floor.”

In a few moments Carol was upside down and swinging gently over the drain. Her inverted view of the room was just as dazzling with just as much distraction.

“And now what?”

“After your throat is cut, we let you rest here for a few minutes to bleed out. Candy and Margaret usually take this time to talk to you to keep you calm. After a while, you pass out.”

“I see.” Helen looked up and saw the drain beneath her head. It had been washed down and she smelled the scent of pine in the bleach that was used to scrub everything down. The tile was white with wide grout. Makes for easy cleaning, I guess, Helen thought.

“Now we slide you down the trolley to the dressing table,” David said as he moved Helen along the trolley. “Here we remove internals as you saw, and head, and hands, and move you down to the butcher tables.”

“David, would you please let me down?” Helen asked in a quiet voice.

Once Helen was lowered onto a butcher table, she sat up and looked around.

“Who designed all of this?” Helen asked.

“My father. He felt that humans were a larger challenge to a small staff, and did not want to have a bunch of gorilla’s doing security all the time. So he kept the process secret all the way. The turnstile cost a mint to build and it is a pain to maintain. But no one knows about it, even in the industry, and we have never had anyone fight away from this. We have had a few bolters. Those are usually from stripping. But once they walk in here, they’re down instantly, and they are usually dead in a few minutes. And exsanguination is pretty painless. And it keeps the meat from being damaged while they are bleeding out.”

“You have a very solid psychological setup here. Women don’t feel threatened throughout the entire process. I didn’t get the least bit nervous until I was naked, and that was only for a short time. I knew that something was coming, but it was so well hidden that I didn’t dwell on it. Not at all like that news program last year.”

“That damn program. If I could get my hands on the throat of Merle over that deal, I would probably be in jail. He caused me months of problems. Now every woman that comes in here expects to see spits, and a guillotine. And they all expect to see men at every corner. That was why I hired Devony in the first place. Women get freaked when they see a man in a slaughterhouse. They tense up and get all upset.”

“Well, you sure did a great job here. If I had not listened to Margaret last night, I would have no idea of anything. And Candy is a real asset. She had me thinking I had another hour, when I didn’t.”

“That is the key,” David said. “You know it’s going to come. You don’t know exactly when but you think, “later”. You don’t know how, but everyone is telling you not to worry. Keeps everything calm and business-like.”

“It sure worked for me. Even Candy managing Betty was good. All of us felt that she really cared, when she was actually going to slit everyone’s throat. I imagine someday soon she will do mine.”

“Her or Margaret. So what do you think of this situation with Melissa? Should I use her as a test or send her to H&S?” David asked.

“Your call. And I think you are smart to let her decide. Might get some real interesting information out of her.”

“So. What do you think of the receptionist job?”

“I can do it. Not sure I can take people around. But I can sure do the reception and the interview stuff.”

“Good. Monday is going to be forty or so. And Wednesday will be at least fifty. Candy and Margaret will be able to handle processing, but I need reception services that are warm and friendly.”

“So, how long do you want to keep me around?” Helen asked.

“Dear, I would keep you forever. But it is really your decision. There are some restrictions. Like Mark can visit here, and so can the kids. But it has to be after 1 on Saturday, all day Sunday, or on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Not during business hours.”

“They travel a lot anyway.”

“And you should talk to Carol about the legal issues. You and Mark have to look at the those.”

“I don’t worry about that. Not yet anyway. I will just satisfy myself being your goat and happy pussy for a while.”

“And that is another thing. I have to keep Margaret happy as my wife. So, while the games are fun, I can’t let anything get in the way.”

“I know that. She should not be too upset. How many women want to legally slit the throat of the other woman?” Carol grinned.

Hmm, gallows humor? “Well, I am not sure. Never thought of it that way.”

Nancy was finding her visit with Melissa fascinating. Competitive spirit to be the “best” was very high. And Melissa really was impacted by the news story last year. She idolized the idea of being spitted and roasted alive. This needs a bit of research with David. There were probably a segment of women who thought this was expressive of them. Liz fit into that. If we could find the segment that wanted it despite the classifications, then this could be a great draw. Or at least generate some good money.

“So, Melissa, Here is the real question. What is the pain point?”

“I don’t know. The whole thing seems so erotic. I have one kid. The pain there was not too bad. The Saddle block worked pretty well. So if the Spit was like that, I should be able to tolerate it.”

Hmm. Need to look into medical anesthesia, Nancy thought taking notes of this conversation.

“And if that was not available as a live sow, how would you like to be just spitted and cooked?” Nancy asked.

“You mean already dead? That would be okay. I just want people to see me as me. Not just a bunch of meat in a freezer case.”

“I had not thought of it that way,” Nancy said, while taking notes.

After their talk, Carol and David rejoined the rest in the break-room. Margaret and Candy were talking in one corner. Nancy and Melissa were talking at another

“You mean you were able to talk her down and get her finished? Great, Candy. I haven’t had any break down with me, so I don’t know how I would do yet,” Margaret said.

“Yes, and I stayed with her and talked to her the whole time she was bleeding out. Took about two minutes before the lights went out. And the fear went out right after I started talking. It was great,” Candy gushed.

“Well, I guess you are a veteran. Going to have to keep you around now, as things get busy next week.”

“Chris promised to help me learn quartering, sawing and boxing. I guess I can get help with grading from Carl. That would be great too. Separate human food from the pet food.”

“Well, I am sure he will help. Carl is really a nice guy.”

“Biggest problem, Margaret, is a lack of dick. I need to get laid. I get so excited after yesterday and today that I want to hop on a bed post.”

“I would loan you David, but Helen and I wore him out. I do see the problem though. I need to get some dick in here to keep the group happy or we will be as bad as outside. Don’t want that to happen. Do you want to borrow David?”

“I would love to, if you don’t mind. But isn’t it against the rules?”

“Not really. He has my permission when he asks. And he is a great fuck, if I do say so myself. He is just squeamish about fucking a woman he may have to kill later. I don’t have those compunctions. I don’t think you would either.”

“Not if it was in a good way. I am not sure I could do it other than here.”

“I am glad of that. Don’t want to turn a serial killer outside. Just inside,” Margaret laughed.

“So what is with Melissa?” Candy asked.

“She wants to be spitted. So I think David is going to do her Monday as a special to get things tested and running.”

“Oh. That was what Stacy and I were supposed to get,” Candy said.

“Yes, I know. We need to look into the economics of it. Figure out how to price it.”

“Margaret, you promise me something?”

“Sure, if I can.”

“When it is my time, Walk me through and don’t spit me. I liked how the others died. I think it is probably pretty good.”

“Okay. Unless we develop something better.”

“Thanks. Love you.”

With that, Candy reached over to Margaret and kissed her. At first, sweet and simple. Then, looking into Margaret’s eyes, it became open, and with passion. After a few moments, it subsided and they broke apart.

“Phew. Now that was nice,” Margaret said.

“Yes, it was. Did I tell you I liked girls too?” Candy asked.

“No. But I can see that it would be a fun way to pass some time. We are going to have to do that, soon,” Margaret replied.

“Yeah.”

At that time, everyone noticed Carol and David returning.

“Well, come on in, you two. Grab a seat,” Candy said.

For the next half hour conversation circled around general events and impressions. Melissa thought that Findlay was “Cool” and that she was glad that she was assigned here. Candy thought that her first day was pretty good and that she felt good in her new job. Helen felt that the receptionist work would be great for her time and that she would be happy to help.

Nancy, thinking that this would all make a fascinating paper (If she lived long enough to publish it) was taking occasional notes for herself for later.

Hearing the commotion, Carol and Liz came down and joined into the conversation. It was wide-ranging and very open with no real worry about the subject of business plans or projects. David felt confident that none of the people here were going to circulate much information, since at least two of them would be dead next week. And the others would be dead sooner or later.

“I will tell you one thing, David. You got to get some Dick in here. The “Lay”-dies need to be “Laid,” Candy said with a laugh.

“I was thinking about that. Carol and Liz. Do you two mind sharing this next week? Need to keep the stress level down here. And Helen, can Mark come here to play?”

“I don’t mind, but variety is good. We need to look into other possibilities,” Carol interrupted.

“Yes. I don’t want to have Peter to get too comfortable,” Liz said.

“Carol. Your next task is to find a way to legally bring in some dick. I will worry about the selection process, you worry about the legal protections,”

“Yes sir. So far I have legal planning and dick exceptions. Anything else?”

“Not yet, but I will bring it up as I go along. Is Jim going to come over with the computers for you guys? Also, any personal stuff?”

“Yes. Christen gave me my box, so I can give him my key,” Nancy said. “I also need to cancel my lease. I didn’t do that. And call my sister to execute my will.”

“Can’t do that yet, you aint’ dead yet. You can have her put your stuff in storage or distribute it now, though,” Carol said.

“Yeah, I forgot about that. We need to develop a legal plan, Carol,” David said.

“You know, I had not even thought of that,” Melissa said. “Could you help me with that?”

Carol looked to David for some guidance. Melissa is real meat here. She is the only one going to be surely dead on Monday or Tuesday. So how we respond to this is an executive decision.

“You know, Carol, I think we could help her with that. Might even be something we want to look into for our clients. I am sure that a lot of them don’t have any plans in place. Could help to occupy time in reception,” Margaret said.

“So long as it does not increase stress,” Helen advised. “I imagine that there is a tough enough time in reception without adding anything else.”

“True that,” Candy said. “But it might make things more stable. I think that when you get to undressing, if you know all the loose ends are tied up, it makes things easier. What do you think, Melissa?”

“Well, to be honest, I hadn’t thought of it. Your gig seemed to be pretty painless for the most part. Everything was smooth and simple. I don’t know if asking a bunch of dumb questions in reception would be good or bad. I guess it depends on the person and their circumstance.”

“I guess we can play that by ear,” Helen said. “I know my stuff was finished early in the week.”

“So was mine,” Carol said

“Mine was too,” Liz said. “In fact, I had talked with Peter a lot about this.”

“I didn’t have much to do. I guess I was not old enough to have a lot to handle,” Candy said with some disappointment in her voice.

“Not to worry. We will get things sorted. And Melissa, you and Candy can help us to set up what has to be done for younger prospects,” David added.

“Now when Jim gets here, we can finish setting up everyone’s room. Liz, call Peter and let him know you can meet with him and you can spend time with the kids. And who made the arrangements in reception? I want to thank them,” David asked.

Everyone turned toward Candy, who blushed. “I just thought that having a bunch of seats around the walls looked too much like a doctor’s office. Putting the tables up didn’t take long. I found them in the store room.”

“It was a great idea. And it seems natural there as well.”

“You know, David, none of the personal coms work here,” Carol said. “Liz and I both tried ours and they don’t seem to work.”

“Yes. That is because the building has a jammer on during the daytime hours. I don’t know if it is on a timer or not. We could shut it off now, I guess.”

“I thought those were illegal? “Nancy said.

“No. Theaters and other places use them. I assume you have one here to keep from getting outside interference,” Carol said.

“Yes. We had protesters and other issues about eight years ago. But that has all died down. Mainly I am worried about cellular cameras sending material. Don’t want things getting out. Myers and Hancock had a couple of hidden cameras in their shop last month and it made it to the 6 o’clock news.”

“Do you think that is what started the crackdowns?” Margaret asked.

“No. H&S had the biggest issues with tainted product in the last two years. That party at the commodity exchange with their three spitted women caused forty people to get sick. And that other incident in north St. Louis where two people died was even worse. That is another reason I don’t do much people food. Too easy to have taint get through.”

“Well, I have not seen any sign of slop anywhere on that front,” Melissa said. “Of course, I have not seen the back, so I can only assume that is even cleaner. This place looks pretty classy on the inside.”

“Thank you, dear. We tried hard to get it that way,” David said.

“So, when can we get open communication? Liz and Nancy have to do research and I need to get to my law library if we are going to get things done, Oh Master of ours,” Carol said.

“The voice outbound dialing is always open. I will create accounts for you to log out to the Internet now. I will use your name and SSN as a password. That lets you get a path through the firewall. Voice outbound is open for anyone.”

“Really?” Candy asked. “That is pretty strange.”

“You have to understand that we get one or two “Phone Home” requests every week. Once had a mother call to check on her son’s football practice while she was in stripping,” David laughed.

“That’s not funny,” Liz said. “I know I would want to check on my kid.”

“Same here,” Carol said. “In fact, Jim probably has talked to them already about me being here. I don’t doubt they will be with him tomorrow.”

“Peter and the girls won’t be here until late Sunday. David, would it be possible for them to see me here?”

“Sure, Liz. Margaret, what is our schedule for tomorrow?”

“I am not sure tomorrow. But I think tonight we need to get the things that everyone feels they need to make them feel at home. David, can you and Jim make the rounds for the computers from everyone’s home and we can set up the desks? I think that will help a lot. Candy, do you have anything we need to get for you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.