A Good Man
Chapter 40: Breakfast for the Beast

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

There was no sign of Jake when we returned to the Liddington house. The desk in his office was clear of the papers that had been scattered across it when he’d invited me in two nights ago, his laptop bag wasn’t anywhere to be found and his closet and chest of drawers had been almost emptied.

“If he doesn’t come back to get the rest of this rubbish tomorrow, I’ll take it to the charity shop on Monday,” Christine said as she looked through the collection of clothes that had been left behind.

“I’ll help,” said Clarissa, with a grin.

You’ll be in school,” Christine replied. “But anyway, fancy a celebratory nightcap?”

“No thanks, Mom. I’ve got one more present to unwrap waiting in my bedroom.” Clarissa leered at me as she spoke.

“Oh, yes, Charlie told me about that. Perhaps I should have sent Jake to her once or twice to buy me something. Although, it wouldn’t have surprised me if he tried to get it on with that young girl she’s got working there. Oh, well. Night, night then. And do try to keep the noise down. Jake might not have been the best husband, but he was good at some things, and I’m not really looking forward to sleeping alone from now on listening to you two—”

“Mom! T.M.I!” Clarissa shivered. “Oh, god, now I’ve got visions that will scar me for life.”

“Oh, relax, I’m sure Paul here will help you get rid of them.”

Clarissa shook her head, grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. I’d left the gift box from Charlotte’s Secret on her bed. She rushed over to it and ripped off the wrapping in a hurry. On Charlotte’s advice, I’d bought a complete outfit consisting of a baby-doll nightie, French knickers, suspender belt, stockings and a robe which just about covered the stocking tops. I’d also bought a bra that she could wear with the knickers under her regular clothes.

The set was black with red accents, and while it didn’t match her eyes, which is what I’d wanted, Charlotte argued it would set off her hair and that was more important. She was right.

Clarissa squealed with delight as she took each item out of the box, then scooped everything up and left the room. She was gone a little under five minutes and when she returned...

Wow! I mean, just, Wow!

She stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame with a hand on her hip, silhouetted by the light in the hallway and allowing me to see the contours of her magnificent figure. Then she stepped forward, slowly placing one foot directly in front of the other which caused her hips to sway—more so because she was still wearing the back heels she’d worn to the party. Her hair, which had been piled up on top of her head, now hung loosely around her shoulders and that smile I adored so much lit up her face and the room. There was nothing but love in her eyes. Well, maybe a big dose of lust too.

“You like?” she asked.

I nodded, dumbly.

“Do you think it fits me well?”

More dumb nodding on my part.

She reached for the belt which held the robe closed. “Want a closer look?” She didn’t wait for my next nod before tugging the belt and allowing the robe to fall open. By now, she’d reached the bed, and leaned down to kiss my lips while pushing me gently backwards. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her with me as I fell. We rolled around on the bed for not nearly long enough until I found myself on top of her, looking down at the vision of perfection that was my girlfriend.

“Make love to me, Paul,” she whispered.

I didn’t respond with words.


For the second morning in a row, I was woken by the feel of my cock sliding slowly in and out of Clarissa’s soft, warm mouth. But unlike the previous morning, Clarissa wasn’t so intent on torturing me. Instead, as soon as she realised I was awake, she sucked me harder and faster until I unloaded down her throat. Then she crawled up my body until she was straddling my face and held onto the headboard while I returned the favour.

After cuddling in the afterglow for ten minutes or so, Clarissa put on a short nightie from her drawer and the robe I’d bought her from Charlotte’s Secret on top of it.

“I want to save the rest of the outfit for special occasions,” she said as she put it away.

“Such as?”

“Such as when my boyfriend stays over. So, I plan to get a lot of wear out of it.”

“Maybe not,” I said. Her face fell but picked up again when I finished. “Because hopefully when I’m staying over and you put that on, it won’t stay on for very long.”

“Oh, I like the sound of that.” She sauntered over and gave me a long, deep kiss. “Now, put on those peejays and robe I bought so that we can go down for breakfast.”

“Yes, boss.”

“Too right, and don’t you forget it,” she said with a playful giggle.

Christine was already up and dressed when we entered the massive kitchen-diner. She was leaning against the breakfast counter sipping a cup of coffee and, as usual, she looked stunning. I have to say, that even though she was old enough to be my mother, I could easily have fancied her—if I wasn’t already in love with her daughter, of course.

“Morning you two,” she said with a smirk. “Sleep well?” Now I knew where Clarissa got that glint in her eyes from when she was in a playful mood.

“Actually, mother, I did,” said Clarissa, just as playfully. “I don’t know if it’s the orgasms that help me sleep or just being wrapped up in my man’s strong arms.”

It’s a good job I wasn’t eating because I’d have choked on it. But if Clarissa was attempting to embarrass her mother the way she had done to her the previous night, it didn’t work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.