Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a continuation of the story of me growing up as a cum slut. This part involves me becoming a whore for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Just before 7pm, we pulled into the alley behind Danny's bar. "Do as you are told and Danny will take care of you. I trust him so you should too. I'll pick you up a little after he closes."

I nodded to Bernard and got out of the car. As I approached the back door to the bar it opened and Danny waved to Bernard before licking his lips and pulling me in through the door. We were apparently in a little kitchen. I could hear music in the next room. There was a young black guy working over a stove. He looked up at me and Danny. "Charlie here is gonna get you ready for the night." Danny turned to Charlie, "Feel free to sample the wares but don't take all night. Get him changed into the outfit I showed you earlier then walk him through the main floor to the booth." Charlie nodded as Danny went through a set of swinging doors to the front room.

"Well bitch, what did you do to end up here tonight?" Charlie asked.

"I belong to Bernard. He sent me here as part of a business deal with Danny." I replied.

"Well I hope you got some rest today cuz you won't be getting any tonight. Last time Bernard dropped one of his little white bitch boys off we had to carry him back to the car."

I felt an uneasy feeling go through my stomach followed quickly by butterflies. I wondered what exactly he meant. I knew I would be servicing black men but surely Danny wouldn't let them hurt me.

Charlie grabbed a shirt and threw it in my direction. "Take off your shirt and wear this one."

I immediately removed my t-shirt and pulled the new one over my head. I looked down. Emblazoned across the front were the words. "White holes for black poles" I blushed a little. It was true but still seemed strange to wear it as a shirt. Charlie laughed at my embarrassment. "You can start with my pole bitch." I immediately dropped to my knees as Charlie stepped towards me unzipping his jeans as he approached. He fished out his cock which was already hardening. It was only an average sized cock but it was very black. I opened my mouth to take it in and he laughed. "hungry little bitch aren't you?"

"Yes sir," I replied. He pushed his cock into my mouth, grabbed me by the hair and began to slowly fuck my face. I used my tongue and mouth suction to try to bring him off quickly. I knew it was going to be a long night. As his breathing sped up he plunged faster and faster into my mouth bumping the back of my throat with each thrust. With a loud grunt he grabbed the back of my head and held himself deep in my mouth and I felt several shots of cum hit the back of my throat before sliding down. As soon as he was finished he pushed me back.

He reached over to the table where he had grabbed the shirt from, "Danny says you are to wear these too." He held out a mini skirt and high heels. Without a word I dropped my jeans and slid the skirt up my legs. There were no underwear and the skirt was so short it barely covered my ass. Almost any motion at all would expose my ass. I slipped on the heels. I was actually getting used to wearing them after several times.

"Bitch, you gonna have a hard time tonight. You look just like a teenage whore in that get up. Follow me." It was an order not a request. I followed him through the swinging doors into the main room of the bar.

The bar was dimly lit. I could see several men lining the bar. They looked up from their drinks as we entered the room. I heard a couple snide remarks about my shirt but averted my eyes and followed Charlie. As we got out from behind the bar we passed through an area with about a dozen tables. About half of them were occupied by groups of black men ranging in age from their early 20's to upper 50's. I felt at least two hands brush against my naked ass as we passed. The next area had three pool tables and some video machines. The men at two of the pool tables stopped playing and I heard someone whistle. "Gonna have to get me some white hole tonight I guess." Along the back wall was a large booth without a table. There was a curtain that could be closed to allow privacy. "Take a seat in the booth bitch," Charlie ordered. "I have a feeling you won't be alone for long. As you know, Danny wants you to do anything you are told to do. He'll be keeping an eye. If he doesn't like what someone is trying to do he'll step in. Otherwise, you are on your own."

As Charlie turned to walk away I sat in the booth. There was no table so clearly this booth was not meant for drinking. Charlie looked over his shoulder at me "Cross your legs like a bitch, you'll look sexier."

He walked away. I adjusted the skirt which was riding up my thighs and awkwardly crossed my legs. I could feel the butterflies starting up in my stomach.

Several minutes went by, the music on the jukebox changed to a slow jazz song. An older man approached. "How bout a dance?" I didn't know what to say since I had never danced. Then I thought about what Charlie had said, "Do anything you are told to do." I nodded with a blush and stood in my heels.

"So is the shirt true?" the man asked.

"Yes sir" I replied.

"Good" We reached a small dance floor and the man pulled me to his body and started to grind against me. Several of the men turned to watch and one hollered, "No need to romance the bitch Joe, just bend his ass over." Several men laughed as I blushed.

Joe had other plans, as he pressed me close to his body and swayed to the music I could feel his cock hardening between us. I also felt his hands reach down to cup my ass cheeks.

Joe tilted my head back and pressed his lips to mine. I felt his tongue push past my lips. Kissing men was not something I was comfortable with so I did nothing, this didn't make Joe happy. He pulled his lips from mine. "Bitch you better suck my tongue like a cock or I am gonna just bend you over and take your ass right now." Once again I felt his tongue push past my lips. Remembering that I was to do as I was told, I began sucking on his tongue. He pulled me closer and pushed his tongue down my throat. His hands became rougher on my ass as he pulled me even tighter. I could feel his large bulge pressing between our bodies. As he played with my naked ass cheeks I could feel the cool air so I knew my ass was exposed for all the men in the room to see. I blushed and felt the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

Tiring of his foreplay Joe took me by the arm and led me back to the booth with no table. As he pushed me down to the bench he pulled the curtain closed around us. He immediately climbed between my legs pushing the short skirt up around my stomach. He kissed me deeply, I automatically started sucking on his tongue. I felt his fingers spreading my ass cheeks then I felt his finger push into me. He wriggled it around as he crushed me beneath his weight. His tongue was fucking my throat as first one finger then two fingers fucked in and out of my ass. "Take my cock out bitch." Joe hissed as he came up for a breath of air. I immediately reached between us to find his zipper. He maneuvered slightly so I could grab it. I unzipped his pants and reached inside to wrap my hand around his big hot cock. It was too big and at a wrong angle so I could not pull it out of his pants. He became frustrated and removed my hands. He quickly pulled his pants down with his free hand while he continued to plunge to fingers in and out of my ass. With his cock free he pushed my head down to his lap. I immediately opened my mouth and enjoyed the sensation of him pushing my head down on his cock. In moments my lips were stretched and I could feel his cock entering the back of my throat. He continued to push my head down impaling my throat with his hard meat. My nostrils flared as I tried to drag in a breath. Using one hand he fucked my face up and down on his cock while managing to keep his two fingers on his other hand deep in my ass. After a few minutes I could sense his labored breathing and I felt his cock expand in my throat. In the next second I could feel a stream of cum going down my throat. He held my head in place as he deposited his load deep down my throat. Finally he pulled my head off his still hard cock. "Stay right there bitch." I remained on my hands and knees on the bench as he maneuvered around to stand behind me. He pushed my head down to the bench and I felt him spread my ass cheeks. Without prelude he began to press the head of his cock into my tight ass. Slowly without pulling back at all he pushed inch after inch of his cock into my ass until I felt his pubic hair scratching against my ass. After holding his cock inside me for a second he slowly pulled it back out until just the head remained inside. Again inch by inch he slowly pushed his entire length back into my ass. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy with the sensation of his strong black cock using me. After about ten strokes of this slow pace, he grabbed my hips firmly with just the head of his cock in my ass he hissed, "Now bitch, I'm gonna give you a taste of what the rest of your night is gonna be like since you have white holes for black poles..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.