How Lucky Can You Get?
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Join Hannibal Walker in his 5-year journey from Philadelphia to Willow Run, TX. He arrives in the West as a young semi-ignorant tenderfoot and grows into a confident young man with four wives and a growing family. He starts out as a wagon train guard and scout and becomes a bounty hunter. From there, he evolves into a vigilante out to help anybody who needs it. There is some sex in the story, but that is not the focus of the tale.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Violence  

We spent a little time in Houston, but even the women got bored pretty quickly. Their shopping opportunities were somewhat limited because they would not have any other women to show off their clothes to while we were on the road. Thus, we left for Galveston to see the Gulf of Mexico.

When we came in sight of the Gulf, my head and chest swelled because I was proven right in my description of what the water would look like. Johnny was the only one who had believed me completely, and he could hardly contain himself when he saw the waves and all that water. The women stalled a little about it because they did not want to give in to a mere man, but they finally admitted that I had been correct and that they were in awe of what they saw.

We continued to Galveston and took a hotel room right on the beach. Of course, the locals spotted us as strangers immediately because we could not get enough of looking at the Gulf. I was a real hit when I chartered a boat ride for us out onto the water. Unfortunately, all of us had a tinge of seasickness, but we got over it quickly enough to be able to enjoy the sail. Fortunately, that one trip was enough, though, and we quickly became as blasé as the locals.

We all enjoyed wading in the surf, but we had to keep a close eye on Amy Sue because she had a tendency to follow a receding wave. She was 10 years old at this time, and had gotten to be a bit too adventurous. Johnny was still very protective of her, so we did not worry too much about Amy Sue. Hannah was now 5, and loved seeing the waves, but she was frightened by them after one knocked her down. All in all, it was a delightful little vacation, but we were all soon ready to return to the road.

For lack of any better choice, we headed toward Austin. Not much happened, and that was good because we had all picked up some sunburn, and it took us a little while to recover from that. We had decided to head directly to Austin, instead of taking the major roads. This proved to be a waste of time, because these roads were practically deserted, and no bandits bothered with them. It quickly became obvious that we would have to take the main roads if we were going to find any more highwaymen. When we realized this, we turned due north to pick up the main road between Houston and Austin, and that's when things got more interesting.

By now, Sarah was able to take her regular turn at driving a wagon. She was also able to take her turn with sex. However, to make up for her having been deprived for so long, the women decided to give her alternate nights with me until she got caught up on the number of turns that she had missed.

As a side note, we were wondering why none of the women had become pregnant. I had certainly fucked them enough over the last five years to knock up at least one of them. For some reason, it had not happened, and we all worried that there might be something wrong with me. After all, June at 22, Sarah at 20, and Alice at 19 were all getting very old to be having their first baby. Mary was really worried because she was now 27, and she desperately wanted a baby from me.

Well, somehow, Sarah's spell of extra turns with me seemed to break the ice. She announced that she was knocked up about the time we turned back southwest on the main road to Austin. All of my wives got excited at this and they revised the fucking schedule to make it like what Sarah had experienced. It made no difference to me; I loved my wives equally, and I wanted them all to be happy. It is not true that "pussy is pussy" as some men say out of ignorance, but I did not care which of my wives I made love to on a specific night. From that point of view, I certainly did not care which one shared my bed—I just wanted them all to be happy.

As it happened, Mary was the next one to catch one of my wigglers, so we had two pregnant women on our hands. I asked the women to return to the former schedule in order to space out the babies. I had visions of us being in trouble if we had four babies all show up practically at once. The two non-pregnant women were miffed at first by this request, but they saw the good sense in it. We went back to the former schedule of fucking and stayed with that until Sarah's baby, a boy, showed up. She named the baby Hannibal Walker, Jr. Okay, I admit it, I was ready to pop a few buttons with pride, both at the baby and at the name.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.