Geeks and Freaks Part 1 - Cover

Geeks and Freaks Part 1

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There were many Geeks and Freaks at Graham Memorial High School. This is the story of some of them. At school they were looked on as worms but the worm CAN turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   School  

Ginger had gotten his hearing back over a week or so of gradually fading bells; they were still there but now he could ignore them unless it got too quiet around him. It would however be quite a while longer until he looked his old self. And he had lost his wheels.

Though it seemed like they wouldn't be able to make a case against anyone the police still had his car impounded as evidence. The school too had treated the situation seriously but there had been a dearth of informants and only suspicions against students whose parents had the money and influence to make the School Board and the Principal take care not to proceed without hard proof. The only action taken was to issue a bulletin deploring the senseless acts that had become prevalent in the school over recent months and demanding they cease forthwith.

When Ginger read it his only comment to his friends was that he was glad he hadn't been injured more severely or he would have found himself suspended.

"If the Fuckwits had killed you they probably wouldn't let you come back to school. You'd have had to find another one."

Ginger didn't even bother to thump John; it would have only encouraged him.

If it had been a case of knowing the perpetrators had successfully covered their tracks and avoided punishment Ginger would have applauded their good fortune while still planning retribution.

After all that was his own goal whenever he sought to play some prank on them.

He didn't even blame them particularly for the payback that landed him in hospital. In a series of tit-for-tat he didn't expect to avoid all their attempts at revenge.

Since he had been smarter, more cunning and usually carefully alert he had until then escaped more than the usual snide remarks and the odd shove in the corridors with a not-so-veiled "if I ever find it was you..." threat.

As many of the other students suffered similarly at the hands of the Fuckwit Five (among a few others) Ginger didn't feel he was being particularly singled out. Such actions usually occurred if he played some prank shortly after they had roughed him up a little and he was at the time, therefore, a major suspect.

This was the first time they had been creative and even that he could have applauded had it not involved those he cared for -- Henrietta and himself.

What he couldn't stand was their joy that their plan had caused harm and that they showed no sign of remorse.


The Fuckwit Five gave him a new nickname soon after he returned to school. They had been baiting him, or trying to.

The five alpha males (or is that alpha to epsilon?) had surrounded Ginger and Harry between classes and tried to impress the surrounding students with their wit.

"Hey look. Kelly's back."

"He's not still driving that car of his is he? It's a real bomb!"

"I always thought it was smokin'."

"That was just the exhaust. Oh! and the engine ... and the driver."

"He doesn't look old enough to smoke."

"Oh you'd better believe he's pretty hot stuff."

"So hot it looks like he got cooked a bit."

"If his girlfriend had been closer there might have been crackling for everyone."

Harry grabbed his friend's arm and pulled him away from them. "Come on Ginge."

"Ginge? Don't you mean Singe?"

"Rick you burn me up."

"What? As well?"

Still, from then on he became "Singe" to the perpetrators of his injuries.

Calling him names certainly wasn't going to make him react publicly; even an insult to Henrietta was better ignored since they were apt to seize on anything that brought a response and work on a perceived weak point.

He did seethe internally, and when with his friends, about having to listen to their self-satisfied mutterings ... and they laid their plans.

"I like the idea of paying them back like for like."

"What? Booby trap their cars so they get burned and end up in hospital?"

"No. Too obvious. You got burnt so, sure, we burn them. I wonder if a wasabi enema would work? You lost some skin; what would turn their pricks into festering sores?"

""Hmm. I wonder if we could give them the clap? That could be almost as good, a burning sensation every time they pissed."

"And it would put a crimp in their social lives."

"Then perhaps their cars could be left somewhere with the keys in the ignition. If some thief steals them and strips them it's not our fault."

"We might not actually want to move the cars but how about if we passed by and a copy of the key got left in the door?"

"Copying the key might not be hard. I know where we can get blanks and I can grind them to match an impression if we can get hold of the keys for a few seconds."

The "nice" part of the discussion was that they all joined in, the girls being just as vindictive as the boys but also wanting to get back at the girlfriends as well.

"If you give their girlfriends the clap they could pass it on to the guys." Henrietta had gotten the crackling joke passed on once the Fuckwit Five had realised others might appreciate their "humour".

Marie chimed in as well. "I know what would really mess with their heads ... their air heads! Get copies of what they wear to school but a size smaller. Wash them a few times so they look the same and change the label with a larger size. When they go to gym or are in the showers we swap them over. They'll think they're putting on weight because their clothes are too tight. Bras would be fairly easy but knickers might be harder -- you'd need several pairs because you wouldn't know in advance which ones they were going to wear. Hmm. Might get too expensive."

The others agreed with her that it would be the sort of harmless mind-games that would allow them to get revenge without much, if any, come back to themselves.

"Maybe they could pay for it, or just pay anyway. Max out their credit cards or have stuff delivered to their homes which is totally useless, like maternity wear for the guys or a year's supply of perishable dog food."

"Or perhaps add a little subliminal processing to Marie's suggestion -- 'Every day in every way I am getting fatter and fatter'."

"Maybe you could fatten them up for real. Give all the girls a little present -- a bun in the oven."

"What! The 'ee' girls -- Cand-i, Sand-i, Cher-ie, Marc-ie, Jud-i and Suz-i?"

"Be fair. Marcie and Cherie do add an 'e'."

"And be careful what you're making fun of."

They all looked at Marie.

"Oops. Sorr-i."

"So how do we do it? Swap their contraceptives for placebos? Put pinholes in the F5's condoms?"

Henrietta got cheeky. "I would have thought you studs would enjoy the job."

There was a stunned silence and then four male grins appeared. Yes, they could each see how it might be a pleasant experience -- for them.

"How would we get away with it though?" Harry's comment stunned them again. Was he taking things seriously? Then they began to wonder -- why not?

"We've been messing around but I think we're agreed that we do want revenge and that it should cover the F5 goons and their girlfriends and perhaps a couple of others. I know there have been more of the girls picking on you. But we need to be creative and we need to get away with it. The question is -- how far are we prepared to go?"

Ginger had summed it up neatly.

John appeared to have taken the injuries and insults to his friends to heart. "I wouldn't mind if they ended up in an old mine shaft like in that movie we watched a few weeks back. I wouldn't lose any sleep over them starving to death."

"Okay. One vote to snuff them out. A little too drastic perhaps since it prevents their downfall serving as an example to others like them and an inspiration to others like us, Never-the-less the concept is attractive and one I wouldn't lose sleep over it either."

"If we could keep our identities secret could we kidnap them? Maybe brainwash them or something?"

They all turned to look at Will.

"What?" Will wondered at their stares.

For all his size it was the first time they had heard him suggest anything approaching violence. "I wouldn't like to see that" and "Do you really want to find out?" were about as extreme as he had needed to go when seeing some injustice or being asked "What are you going to do about it?" His mere presence -- he seemed to shrink rooms just by being there -- meant he hadn't had to actually follow up his comments.

In addition, none of them could think of any possible disguise (apart from a sequoia or a mountain) that would possibly make Will unrecognisable.

"Better! They might have to stay blindfolded. We'd have to disguise our voices as well, but then we need a plan to capture them and somewhere to keep them and preferably some reason for others not to miss them."

"Post graduation. They keep talking about a road trip with a bit of high living -- sun, surf, scotch, sex -- a typical end of high school pressure release."

They all realised it would be to the sort of places where they, or rather "their sort", would not be welcomed by the other vacationers.

"It's a bit early for them to be planning now isn't it?"

"Gives them more time to fantasise about it and to rub it in to those who won't be going for one reason or another. They probably have to book this far ahead at some of the resorts anyway."

"Okay. Pencilled in as a possible scenario. Where would we stash them?"

"Obvious!" John and Marilyn nodded at each other. "We've got an old farm we use as a get away. Dad inherited it from an uncle who used it as a hobby farm. He never really raised anything but a few chickens at one time and a horse though he was planning on moving out there permanently and running a few milking cows. He mainly used to hunt but there's nothing there but an odd rabbit or fox."

Marilyn continued, "You could have your own graduation holiday there. There's plenty of room in the house, a lovely old barn with a converted milking shed and no close neighbours. Mum and Dad don't go up as much since we've gotten older so we could offer to tidy it up and then have our holidays there. That would give us a chance to set things up in advance."

"Let's see. We finish here and have to turn up for enrolments. Hmm. We get about ten weeks if we take turns to mind them while the others enrol, maybe eleven, if we decide we want to look after them for that long."

"That covers the why, the when and the where. We need to consider the what -- what are we really going to do to them; and the how -- how do we capture them, how do we avoid the consequences, how do we stop people looking for them and how do we finally release them?"

They were matters to be discussed after people had a chance to think things through. At present it was all just a wish list in the realm of the possible but each of the seven thought longingly of much delayed revenge and none were opposed to making their wishes come true.


They had added to the plans as they had met but, now that Margaret had joined their little group, they had to work out how much they could or should tell her.

They started out by suggesting they were planning some way of getting back at the people who had been responsible for injuring Ginger and Henrietta.

They were pleased when she put forward some suggestions that, had they not had bigger plans, would have been pleasant exercises (for them) in their own right.

"We have some ideas too but some of them might not be quite legal."

Margaret laughed. "I don't see how what they did was legal and certainly my proposal would get you in trouble if you got caught through I can't guess what the charge would be."

"How about kidnapping?"

"Depends who and why and whether you could get away with it. Ransom's no good -- you have to turn up some time to get the money -- unless you make them give you their PIN and hit the money machines, but they've got cameras too."

Great minds did think alike!

As a test they did adopt one of her suggestions, and Margaret quite happily helped set it up.


Since she hadn't been seen with any of the others yet, none of the F5 or their entourage took much notice of Margaret as she passed by their group while they were out shopping. She was carrying a number of items she had collected as she passed through the store and one or two happened to fall unseen into the girls bags as she looked for items in the same areas.

She had practiced so that she was able to do it smoothly and the others had cased the store to identify where the cameras were located so she could keep the action on her blind side.

She left, paying for the remaining goods and waiting on a seat outside the checkout so she could see the results.

In each instance they had selected an item that the girls had handled and then put back. One of the others had taken two matching items and had carefully passed one to Margaret; they then proceeded to the change room showing the other conspicuously as they walked. They tried on some garments before deciding to leave them with the item to be re-shelved.

It was possible the store's Security would do more than skip through the tapes to show;

A. one of the girls handling the item, and

B. the item being detected at the checkout.

The guards may be able to see that the item was left behind by their victim but the camera angles tended to give better views along the walkways since then they could see things going into bags or pockets.

They might even notice someone looking in the same area but even if they thought the customer had the item, that person would be seen to never come near the shoplifters.

It worked perfectly and the store, having been burnt too often by thieves who obviously had the money to pay for the goods, called the police.

As far as the store was concerned, even if their expensive family lawyers got them off with some plea bargaining or a technicality, the damage to their reputations would be done and others would see that the store wasn't fooling around. The richer the better; newspapers weren't interested when some street kid flogged something -- unless they got killed somehow in their attempt to escape -- but a rich kid ... well!

The friends didn't make any comments directly to F5 (their shorthand for the Fuckwit Five -- Rick, Dwayne, Wallace, Terrance and Gregory) or their girlfriends. They simply made sure that a couple of gossips were aware Candi and Suzi had been caught shoplifting and let others do the work for them.

The following Friday Margaret was rewarded.

Everyone was committed to pleasuring her. She would be allowed to ask for whatever she wanted and the others would try to meet her demands and more.

Henrietta called her at work so she had time to think of what she would like and to either collect or ask for any "accessories" she might want. Henrietta had made a few suggestions that made Margaret happy she hadn't used the speaker phone.

She did like Henrietta's gangbang scenario but not taken to the extremes she proposed. She also liked the idea of getting to properly taste the other three girls. And she most definitely liked the idea of having several people pleasuring her at once ... but one thing stuck in her mind as the way she wanted to start the evening.

They arrived in dribs and drabs as normal but this time the guest of honour had turned up first and was sitting between John and Marilyn when the others let themselves in.

She was beaming since the siblings had, a little reluctantly, agreed with her suggestion since she had asked so nicely. They would all have to wait until their parents went to bed.

They watched the first movie with some casual fooling around as per normal but no-one got seriously involved.

John and Marilyn's parents wandered through to say goodnight towards the end of the movie and Margaret let it finish before making her announcement.

"The first night I was here John was licking his sister's juices from my fingers. I've asked Marilyn to let us watch him try them from the source while she sucks on him. Fortunately they have agreed -- it looks like I'm not the only one who gets a bit hot at the suggestion of incest. And so without further ado I present ... the Waverleys."

[ John, Marilyn ]

There were a couple of quiet cheers from the audience; John and Marilyn had skirted around each other for months now.

The friendship between the seven, now eight, young people was strong enough that none felt jealous of the others. Sex had become a social activity with special attention being given to the ones they loved, yet people didn't have sexual contact with other than their partners except on the Fridays when their other halves were there as well.

The incest taboo is derived initially from the danger of bearing a child who bears too many defective genes from parents who are too closely related. For most of us one or the other parent will have a "good" gene to counteract the fault but when both parents share a common lineage...

With the groups' contraceptive habits, reproduction had been effectively taken out of the equation barring accidents.

The other reason for abhorring incest is that it represents, in its worst forms, a betrayal of trust regardless of whether the parties are genetically related or just linked by marriage.

The father or mother who abuses son or daughter or the older brother or sister who cons or coerces a sibling to participate in whatever sexual "games" they may suggest or insist upon is no different from the teacher or priest who preys upon their charges. Any such contact can lead to physical or psychological harm which may be long lasting.

However, where the parties come to an arrangement through a mutual decision at an appropriate age and do not view it as a sin and themselves as abominations, the matter may be viewed in a much different light.

That doesn't mean that the participants don't know that society considers what they do as being morally wrong. It merely means that they don't plan on letting society in general find out.

As for being "wrong", that can just make things a little more exciting. Why else do you find people stealing small items they can easily afford? Perhaps Candi and Suzi would know?

John and Marilyn helped each other undress and, following Margaret's directions, kissed as they stood naked before an audience of their friends.

It was difficult to know how Marilyn viewed the situation but John obviously had no qualms or at least none that overrode his hormones.

Next Margaret had them massage each other's body as they stood together. It was exciting to watch them erotically rubbing their palms over the other's back and buttocks and then to see them gradually move apart as the worked their ways around to the front.

John's hands lingered on his sister's breasts, a quite reasonable situation. They were a little more publicly accessible than her pussy and he had cupped them briefly in the past. Likewise Marilyn had taken the opportunity to hold his penis and now cupped his balls in one hand as she resumed her acquaintance.

"Stand behind her John."

He moved around, Marilyn rotating her hand to keep in touch and he lifted his hands over her belly to support her tits. His prick rested between her ass cheeks and he resisted the temptation to press it against her sphincter. As far as he was aware, she had not participated in actual anal sex yet but both knew that even a little stimulation could make the normal kind more interesting.

Marilyn still had hold of his balls and was skilfully working them around as her brother teased her nipples and caressed her breasts.

"Move a hand down between her legs."

Margaret got off the chair and sat on the floor before them. She looked over at Harry and he moved behind her, one leg either side, and reached under her top to caress her bare breasts. She had no-one who was going to notice if she went out or returned sans bra or underwear and she found it quite fun to drive on Friday nights with only a little powder on under her skirt.

In a bet with herself she had even spent part of her shift at work with the air conditioning chilling her bare pussy. It wasn't something she could do often but it had made work more interesting on those days.

Margaret raised her arms and Harry lifted her top over her head then resumed his caresses as they watched John's hand cover his sister's bald pussy. Two fingers spread the lips and his index finger slid smoothly into the hole the couple on the floor could both see.

As Margaret felt Harry's hardening prick press against her back Ginger and Henrietta sat down either side of them leaving Marie sitting on Will's lap behind them.

John was fucking his sister with his finger and apparently was doing a good job since she was bending her knees to make his access even easier. That meant he was having to support a large portion of her weight through the arm circling to grasp her tit; her pussy pressed down on his other hand.

"I think she's ready."

"I think I'm past that!" said Marilyn with a smile. She was happy Margaret had made the suggestion now it was underway and thought they should take turns as master or mistress for a night; she had one or two ideas herself.

John lay down on his back before the audience and his sister unfurled a condom over his prick. She knew from watching him on other occasions that he wouldn't last otherwise.

The crowd of six watched with held breaths as she lowered her pussy onto her brother's face and then took him in her mouth; the first such contact between them in either fashion.

They could hear John slurping. His touch had left Marilyn very wet.

"Nice?" asked Margaret.

The muffled response sounded something like a "Yes".

While Harry's girlfriend was kneeling over her own brother, he had taken the opportunity to lift Margaret's skirt and now had a hand buried between her thighs where he could slowly diddle her.

Ginger had taken over the free breast, licking and sucking for a little while then looking back to the show. Henrietta moved Harry's other arm down to Margaret's waist so she could copy her lover on the woman's other breast.

Margaret was enjoying the attention but there wasn't really all that much to watch once she got used to seeing Marilyn's mouth moving up and down on her brother's penis.

"Are you ready Marilyn?"

Her companions stopped what they were doing to look expectantly at the show. Was Marilyn going to make John come now?

Margaret had spoke to John and Marilyn about putting on this little show before the others had arrived but John wasn't aware she had had further words with his sister.

It therefore came as a complete surprise when she swung herself around and sat over his groin.

She leaned forward with her breasts dangling down to brush against his chest while she kissed him. His lips were coated with her juices and his prick was bent back under her.

She lifted her hips and reached between her legs while still swallowing his tongue. A little realignment and she sat back down. Any incest before may have been technical, now there was no doubt about it -- she was fucking her younger brother.

She sat up and rested her hands on his chest as she slowly rocked back and forth.

"Good?"

"Yes Margaret. It feels very good."

It felt very good to John as well and he pushed up against his sister's weight striving for depth or movement or both.

There was little chance of him avoiding an orgasm and the others watched as the release came. Marilyn kept on slowly moving. John did stay hard, an attribute all the girls had appreciated and one which Marilyn now took full advantage of.

She had been fucking for her own pleasure knowing her little brother would be adequately rewarded; males tended to be easily dealt with. Now she upped the pace, travelling over the full length of his organ and driving herself down hard to make contact between clit and bush.

Her tits flopped up and down and John couldn't help but grin at a view of his sister he hadn't seen before.

He found her willingness to screw him a little disturbing, not from any moral analysis but rather from the knowledge he would now be looking at her as they met or sat around the house and would be continually imagining doing it again and again.

It was bad enough that he currently tended to mentally undress her. What would she say if he proposed a little midweek interaction from time to time? Fridays sometimes took a long time to come around.

On Saturdays his body was usually in recovery mode. Sundays he might see Henrietta and they might have an opportunity for a little more fooling around.

There wasn't any opportunity for real contact at school and, since they headed off in different directions afterwards, they usually didn't get together weeknights.

By Monday night he was jerkin' the gherkin. Did Marilyn have the same needs? And would she be amenable to doing something about it? Damn! He was going to have a hard on every time he saw her. It was hard again now!

Marilyn noted how her brother's penis had gone from slightly bendy to rigid steel again and decided, if he was feeling horny, that he should start to work for his pleasure.

She leaned down over his prone body and rolled to one side, pulling him with her and wrapping her legs around his hips as soon as she was able. She had fucked her brother, now he had to fuck her!

John put his back into it. His sister lay under him, a sight to behold. Without hair or eyebrows she was strangely attractive or perhaps attractively strange. Her bald pussy was every bit as attractive and not in the least strange.

He couldn't see or feel the bare lips but he remember what it had been like to have them poised briefly over his face before she had pressed them against his mouth.

They risked more than a little censure most Fridays; they suspected their parents knew there was some fooling around with the belief that it was only between pairs -- the truth about their get togethers would result in some serious talking. If they were interrupted now however there would likely be body parts strewn around the room.

He felt Marilyn's body change, her legs gripped him harder and her hands found his arms. She gave herself over to the waves of pleasure as he pushed deep inside her, once, twice, a mighty third and his own release followed hers adding fresh cum to that already trapped inside the rubber.

Marilyn pulled him down, arms wrapping around his back as he sought the comfort of his body against hers and a cessation of its movement within her.

There was another round of quiet applause and then Margaret's voice.

"That was lovely to watch and very exciting to consider. Thank you both. I've also enjoyed what you three have been doing to me while we've been watching but I'd like to have my pussy eaten. Henrietta, do you think you would mind while I ate yours?"

Henrietta moved up from where she had been sucking on a tit and kissed her "mistress" instead.

"Help her get undressed boys," Margaret instructed while she stood and let her own skirt fall to the floor. "And don't go away. I think we'll be needing to be plugged in a few minutes."

[ Margaret, Henrietta, Ginger, Harry ]

They piled up the old cushions from the lounge into a makeshift mattress and Margaret lay on her back letting Henrietta lie on top.

It might have made more sense to rest her slimmer form on the other young woman's bulkier frame but Margaret wanted to feel her friend's body firmly pinning her down, those luscious breasts spread over her belly and the juices flowing out into her mouth.

She quickly went to work on Henrietta's pussy when it was put in front of her and was just as quickly rewarded.

It felt nice -- nicer even than Harry's skilful touch -- and it tasted divine. She could only hope that Henrietta was finding her own emissions as tasty.

They continued to work each other higher and higher for a couple of minutes and then Margaret moved her head slightly so she could talk to the others.

"Ginger, if you would like to come down this end, I'll suck on you and then you can fuck Henrietta while Harry gets ready to fuck me the other end. Condoms please." She wanted to stay tasty a little longer.

Ginger presented himself, still bareback while he waited for Harry to return with the requested "accessories". It didn't need both of them to go, after all.

Margaret opened her mouth and he slipped it in. Her head was inverted to a normal blow job and the angle of presentation differed from 69.

He slid easily to her throat and withdrew before she gagged and then began to fuck her slowly.

He had his hands on Henrietta's hips and her thighs trapped Margaret's face. She had no way of resisting -- save biting, a method that needed serious forethought -- nor of turning aside.

Fortunately he was conscious of her situation and remained restrained.

Harry return and Henrietta lifted her head from Margaret's pussy as Ginger withdrew his penis from her own mouth. She felt Harry's balls press against her pussy; he was obviously busy close by. She gave Henrietta another lick while watching Ginger unroll the condom down the length of his shaft, still wet from her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.