Geeks and Freaks Part 1
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There were many Geeks and Freaks at Graham Memorial High School. This is the story of some of them. At school they were looked on as worms but the worm CAN turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   School  

This is NOT a fan fiction of the 1999-2000 TV series Freaks and Geeks, though I wouldn't object to auditioning Linda Cardellini for one of the roles -- especially as Velma from Scoobie Doo! Okay maybe I AM weird.

Because there is a little chopping and changing around within the group at times, I have tried to indicate the current protagonists in angle brackets before the text.

"[ G&F ]" is indicative of the group as a whole.

Hope it makes it a little easier to follow. Apologies if it detracts from the story.

To all the others they were the "Geeks & Freaks" -- anyone who didn't fit the mould, who didn't have the style or social flair or background or athleticism or money.

You didn't automatically become one of the "in" crowd if you had those qualities (though any other shortcomings were more likely to be overlooked if you did), similarly you weren't necessarily classed as a geek or freak if you didn't.

There were plenty of "plebs" who just didn't care for the superficiality of the snobs while still feeling no bond with those despised by them, and then there were the "crawlers" who aspired to join the beautiful people and who were more than willing to look down on all the others since it elevated their own positions.

Not all the Geeks & Freaks were budding WG3's.[1] Labelled collectively based on stereotype they never-the-less had their own individual abilities, interests, quirks, foibles and dark sides.

People are not all that different and the variation within any grouping is often as great as that between "us" and "them". Some of the social outcasts preferred solitude, some responded with bitter denial to their classification, and some with mutually abusive natures erupted with more resultant conflict than any of the "jocks" had ever caused.

As in most communities, like-minded people tended to form their own small close-knit groups and so it was with the Geeks & Freaks.


Harry, Ginger and Henrietta arrived together at John's house a little before seven.

Marie and Will (whoever called their kid Wilberforce nowadays?) were already seated in front of the TV in the rumpus room, chatting as they waited. A more unusual couple could not have been expected.

[ Marie, Will ]

Will was the tallest student at Graham Memorial High School. In fact, at a smidgen over 215 cm (7 ft), he was the tallest person that had ever been there or was ever likely to. As he sat on a lounge chair with Marie by his feet his knees rose up near his chest. He was wearing one of the several "I hate basketball" T-shirts he owned which he said had greatly reduced the inevitable questioning when he met someone new.

Marie on the other hand was probably the smallest student, at least in the senior year. At 125 cm (4 ft 1 in) she had to look up to many of the students in their first year at the school and Will had initially acted as her protector when they had started school together; over time this had become a strong friendship and then, as they matured, a loving relationship.

She had been hassled by a number of boys who flocked around, attracted by her chest. Her problem at the time had soon abated when Will had made sure her tormenters got the message he was going to keep an eye on their behaviour. Developing at an early age out of all proportion to her height, she was overflowing her "C" cups before she was fifteen. She had steadily increased, outgrowing rather than wearing out her bras, until she was wearing an "F" cup in this her senior year.

Her mother had raised the idea of a breast reduction but she was perversely proud of her attributes even though it was near impossible to get other than the plainest bras for her small frame. No-one apparently wanted to make a 70 or 75 cm (28 or 30 inch) bra with a "D" cup let alone anything bigger.

In an apparent compensation for this difficulty, Marie was delighted that Will's hands matched his own frame and his long fingers easily spanned each melon-sized mound.

Ignoring the rude comments others occasionally made, the only problem she did experience with her exceptional boyfriend (a truly gentle giant who had never had to do more than express a desire for the boys to leave her, as well as a couple of the other girls and one boy, alone) was having to look at his navel when they stood together or ending up with a crick in her neck.

At least it wasn't as bad as it would have been had their heights been just slightly further out.

The other four joined them; it was their regular Friday Movie Marathon and John's older sister Marilyn was out getting the night's selection. It helped that she was able to hire those movies they weren't strictly permitted to see and they usually fitted in a new release, a classic of some sort and something from the back room.

Depending on whether they used the fast forward or the freeze frame more, that usually gave them between four and six hours of viewing most weeks.

[ John ]

Their host John really was the stereotypical nerd; large forehead with a crop of unruly curls that resembled Harpo Marx, glasses, multiple pens in his shirt pocket and notepad in his pants. Myopic and an avid reader, he had previously managed to walk into two lampposts while out strolling with a book in hand.

[ Henrietta ]

John had greeted Henrietta with a kiss on opening the door. He and Michael, a.k.a. "Ginger Mick," were rivals for her attention if not affection. Henrietta looked like a slightly overweight Goth with short dyed black hair and a penchant for black dresses but that was the extent of her leanings in that direction.

She preferred not using makeup, though she would wear a little animal-friendly lip gloss on special occasions, and wasn't interested in spooky or theatrical accessories. She just thought the colour suited her size and preferred black hair to her natural mousy colour that was neither blonde nor brown.

She liked both John and Ginger and was more than willing to fool around with either, or both, of them. The boys had come to accept this as a far better arrangement than missing out on the opportunities she provided for fun and games. Neither now felt jealous of the other though they did maintain a friendly competition to spend more "value time" with Henrietta.

[ Ginger ]

Ginger had received his nick-name from an uncle when he was still a toddler. At that stage his hair had been bright orange -- it had since darkened a little -- and he had not yet had enough sunshine to sprinkle his face with its almost complete coverage of freckles.

"Michael" had become "Ginger Mick" then "Ginger" and less formally to his friends, "Ginge".

He was skinny like John and his teeth were banded to try to rein them in; it seemed like the front ones were always trying to get to places well before the rest of him.

He had a wicked sense of humour and, like the others, excelled at his studies; this was another mark against him in the minds of those who had the contacts but not the grades. His tendency to practical jokes had also caused him some grief in the past but he had quickly learned -- not to stop, but rather to make sure he couldn't be connected with them any more.

[ Harry ]

Harry was the last of the classmates. He had a couple of unfortunate possessions that had given him grief in the past couple of years. The first was the surname "Potter".

He might have lived that down eventually had it not been compounded by a bicycle accident a few years earlier that had left him with a jagged scar across his forehead and the necessity to start wearing glasses just before the first publicity pictures showed his namesake with an identical pair.

Harry's parents weren't so well off that he could simply throw away a perfectly good pair of glasses so he had had to put up with them for a couple of years but he had replaced them as soon as possible and in the meantime had decided that exposing the scar was less of a hassle than keeping the fringe and had worn a crew cut ever since; that at least ruined the resemblance.

[ G&F ]

Marilyn arrived shortly afterwards and put pizza boxes and garlic bread on the coffee table and handed over the movies.

"I got 'Kindergarten Cops II -- The Ferret's Revenge' and since you've all been bitching about school since last week I got you 'Revenge of the Nerds'; I thought that would be appropriate.

"Then for our special entertainment I picked out an interesting little film." She scanned the back of the folder.

"Basically Nicky, Dennis and Liz kidnap their exes Huey, Margaret and Thomas plus their exes' SOs -- Desi, Russ and Penny -- and make them watch as they fuck the others in various combinations before they dump them all down an old well to let them starve while our 'heroes' head off together as a ménage à trois.

"There are rumours going around that it's an actual snuff movie; in the director's cut you supposedly see them doing the cutting and Penny gets to eat Thomas in ways he never imagined -- medium rare, I believe."

They shared the boxes around to look at the covers while she made herself comfortable. Another group might have stared but these youths were not fazed when she removed her golden locks and dropped them over a wig stand before giving her head a good scratch; they were all used to seeing her hairless head, and more.

"Oh that's good. Will you give me a rubdown please honey?"

She sat on the floor in front of Harry and he bent to kiss the top of her bald head before applying his fingers to her scalp.

He was sitting on the narrower couch with Will while Henrietta separated her two beaus on the three-seater. In a sentiment common among all of his friends, Harry couldn't believe his luck that he had found someone he felt was so special who actually liked him as well -- Marilyn was the only one he would accept "those jokes" from and even then it was usually a reference to the magic he could perform with his wand.

[ Marilyn ]

Marilyn had always had an artistic side and had thrown herself into school dramatics but on the production side of the curtain. She wanted to feel the sense of achievement of a successful performance rather than merely being one of the performers.

Openings in her desired graduate school "for the theatre and allied arts" were tight and she had worked herself hard in her own final year at high school to get the scholarship which assured her of a place. Though she finally learned to cope, the stress she had placed herself under in the beginning of the year had caused her to develop alopecia which resulted in clumps of her hair dropping out.

This had resulted in her own downgrading by that class' "beautiful people" from a pleb to a freak, emphasised further when it worsened to alopecia universalis; she became totally bald over her whole body.

She had accepted the advice of a supportive doctor when the earlier diagnosis had been made and had eased up enough that her grades actually improved. Her life hadn't with the desertion of her boyfriend and, separately, the girl who she had considered her best friend until then.

It hadn't helped her that the people she was currently studying with were generally unwilling to accept her hair loss as a simple medical condition. Some thought she had been through chemo and avoided her as they avoided anything that reminded them of their own mortality. Some treated her as though her condition was passed by close contact like lice and always arrived after her to avoid sitting on her side of the room.

And then there were those who just stared, or sniggered, or -- worse -- just went silent whenever she entered the room.

Spending her evenings at home she had gotten to know her brother's friends and, eventually to fall in love with one, a teenager just over a year younger than her.

Her wig was a social necessity, at least until she felt herself brave enough to wear just a scarf or, in dreams where she had a ready answer to every smart remark, go bare-headed and proud.

But she hated how it felt by the end of the day and at least with her circle of close friends she could discard it and be herself.

[ G&F ]

Since it seemed to strike a chord, the unanimous decision was to show the Nerds first and they booed and hissed at the villains and cheered the Nerds in true pantomime style.

They took a break between films to stretch legs, to make pit stops and to discuss good and bad points in the film.

They had all preferred the actual revenges dished out during the movie to the "we can all get along together" ending. They couldn't see it happening, people just weren't able to accept others that easily.

Their main wish was that they could find some way to inflict some sort of revenge on their own anti-nerds. The publication of nude photos of the "Beautiful" girls worked for the guys though the girls thought some of the "Beautiful" guys could benefit from a little exposure, especially if they could expose how little the guys really had.

The girls however did agree with the philosophy that nerds made better lovers because they cared about girls and thought more about sex. They didn't plan on spreading the news about their own particular "nerds" however. There was a general rewarding of the menfolk for upholding the fine traditions so well though. John, as tonight's host, received his reward before Ginger but they were so used to taking turns neither worried any more.

There had been quite a bit of touchy-feely going on during the first movie though they tended to behave until John and Marilyn's parents had gone to bed before things got "wild". Tonight though they had retired before the end of the first movie since they had to get up early to travel to a wedding.

That brought the third reel on early since there was a general feeling that any spill-over from the movie to the audience (which normally happened amongst the horny teens) would only be enhanced with a longer period to enjoy and recover before the guests had to go home.

Sometimes one or even both of the participants drowsed off if the third movie wasn't entertaining. This was particularly easy if they had relaxed in the euphoria following a good come. Henrietta had once found herself with two snoring lads resting their heads on her amply padded chest.

As the lights went down, metaphorically, and the curtain rose, ditto, she undid one and then the other zip of the young men beside her and slipped their cocks out where she could play with them. Marilyn looked across at the movement and looked, once again, at her brother's erection poking out of his pants.

She and Marie had gotten up off of the floor during the intermission and were now sitting on their boyfriends' laps.

That meant Will had had to stretch his legs out across the floor where they made an insurmountable obstacle to anyone trying to get past.

Like Henrietta, both the other girls had taken the brief moments before the movie started to get their own throbbing toys out. Marilyn wondered what her mother would say if she came in and saw all four young men with their pricks in the air.

"Probably nothing," she thought, "if she saw Will's first."

[ Marie, Will ]

Will's penis looked thin although the girls, giggling together one night, had measured it, and the others, and had found all the boys had similar girths. None of the others could match up to the length that Will possessed though.

It wasn't a matter of "if it had been an inch longer it would have been a foot"; he could have lost half an inch and still qualified.

At first Marilyn couldn't see how he and his petite girlfriend could manage but they all lost their inhibitions when together and she had witnessed the careful way Marie had positioned herself on the head and then had slowly slid down over the tent pole in Will's lap until it was uncomfortable. She then lifted herself up a little and Will marked the place with his massive fist.

It made it a little awkward for them to fuck with him only having one hand free to hold or caress Marie's body but it was more than compensated for by the backrest he could, and did, provide by raising his knees. Marie was able to lean back against his sloping legs and push herself away from her lover, only to let gravity drag her back over his monstrous prick. Her only worry was the damage his prick would do to her throat if he let his hand slip. She was sure it would reach at least that far.

If only a third of it got used though, they certainly made good and frequent use of that third.

That was only the first of the many possibilities they had found. Tonight Marie had simply stripped off her jeans and knickers and had gotten Will to spread his knees slightly so she could stand between them and facing away. Then she took hold of the penis that stood halfway up her back and pushed it horizontal so she could sit astride it. With her ass resting on Will's pad of pubic hair and his hands free to slip inside her top she could simply sit wriggling against the base of his penis as they watched the movie. At least the rest of his shaft got some exercise this way as well; less sensitive than the underside he was also able to maintain his equilibrium for longer provided her hand wasn't too active on the portion obscenely poking out past her pubes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.