The Snake Bite Victim's Daughter
Chapter 3: The Abusive Ex

Copyright© 2011 by Pappyok

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Abusive Ex - A sequel to 'The Snake Bite Victim', that mostly occurs a year later. It is still mostly romantic, but also contains some nasty violence and sex between an adult and a 16 year old girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Tear Jerker   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex  

Simon was lying on his cell bunk, cursing his bad luck. He'd been here for almost twelve months now, but only had one more week to go. He kept blaming that bitch, who'd run off and left him, taking that sweet young thing with her.

He remembered storming off after their last argument, just because he'd shown a little friendliness to that young bastard of hers. She was turning out to be a real good looker too. He told himself that he would have a piece of her one day. He'd had a few drinks after he stormed out, but by the time he'd come home they were both missing; their clothes were gone and so was his small stash of money.

Because the bitch had taken the few dollars they had left, he decided to rob a service station, because he needed another fix. Just his luck that an off duty cop happened to be filling up his car on his way home from work and the knife that he'd used in the stick-up didn't compete with the gun held by that bloody cop. It was the bitch's fault that he'd done it while not sober, but with his record he ended up being sentenced to eighteen months, but he was being let out almost six months early. He might not have been bright, but he knew to be on his best behaviour while in jail, to reduce the time he had to spend there.

It was time for him to go to the rec room, so thought he'd have a look at the paper to see what jobs might be available when he got out. He needed to get a bit of cash, but didn't want to end up back here – he hadn't enjoyed the past year. As he flicked through the Sydney Morning Herald, his eyes were drawn to a picture of his bitch, all dolled up fancy-like. The article below read:

'SNAKE BITE VICTIM MARRIES HERO

Almost a year ago, Katherine Jones tripped while out jogging on a remote track in one of Canberra's nature reserves, badly twisting her ankle. But worse was to come. She was bitten by a brown snake that she had fallen on.

Katherine was saved by a former Army officer, Colonel Stephen Gallop, who happened to be out jogging in the same area. Quickly applying the correct first aid, he then carried her almost a kilometre to his car, before rushing her off to hospital. Staff there said that only his quick and text book actions saved her life.

Today in a simple ceremony at the National Carillon in Canberra, Katherine married her hero, while her 15 year old daughter, Chloe, proudly watched her mum marry her new father.

A reception followed at his Bruce home, before the newlyweds flew off for their honeymoon in Norfolk Island.'

'Gotcha' he thought, instantly deciding that he was heading for Canberra as soon as he could, his mind turning over two things: what he was going to do to the bitch and her daughter and how much money he could get out of her, seeing she'd married money.


It didn't take long to find where they lived. There was only one S. Gallop in the Canberra phone book and that was shown as being in Bruce, which was the suburb where the reception took place according to the newspaper. That must be it, he decided.

He spent a couple of days simply casing the joint, watching the few comings and goings. He was careful not to be seen and even wore a couple of different disguises so that his surveillance of the house wouldn't be too obvious.

Then it was time to strike. He noticed Stephen load a set of golf clubs into his car and drive off and then saw both girls, dressed in brief bikini bras and shorts, lay down on towels in the back yard to take in the glorious afternoon sunshine. He figured that if he knocked on the front door, only one of them would answer and he should be able to subdue that one then secure the other. He should have at least three full hours to do what he wanted; get revenge and money.

Because he was well disguised, Katherine didn't recognise the man at the front door and was both surprised and startled when he burst in, grabbing her mouth with one hand preventing her from screaming and the other holding a knife across her neck.

"Don't make a sound, bitch, or I'll slit your throat and then rape your daughter" he whispered in her ear.

When he spoke, Katherine recognised who it was. She was scared witless, realising that her ex partner, Simon, could be dangerous and he seemed as if he was high on drugs. She figured that the best way to protect her daughter was not to struggle, not that she was in a position to do much anyway, other than get killed if he carried out his threat.

He quickly slipped a prepared gag into her mouth and secured her hands behind her back with straps already made into a loop. He picked her up and quickly carried her upstairs, finding a bedroom and securing her to the bed head, before tying each ankle to the foot of the bed. He then went quietly back down stairs to get Chloe.

She was laying face down with her head turned away, so he was able to sneak up on her. By the time she realised someone was there, he had grabbed her, slipped a gag into her mouth and held the knife against her throat.

"Don't make a sound and you won't get hurt" he lied, because he fully intended to enjoy her body as soon as he'd had revenge on her mother. He made sure her hands were secured before he pulled her to her feet.

Despite the warning, Chloe was unable to prevent herself crying, sobbing with fear, scared at what might happen to her and her mother. At this stage she didn't realise who had grabbed her, just that she was being dragged upstairs, where she saw her mother already tied up, lying on the king-size bed.

He secured Chloe to a chair with her hands tied behind her back. She might have been frightened, but she realised that one hand could just reach into the back pocket of her shorts, one finger able to touch the speed dial button on her phone; the button programmed to ring Stephen's phone.

Now that he had both females at his mercy, Simon went over to the bed, still brandishing his large knife. He was going to enjoy this, he told himself. After all, he had been looking forward to this moment for over a year.

"Now I'll teach you to run away and cause me to spend a year in jail" his twisted mind made him say to her, as he climbed onto the bed. He brought the knife up between her breasts and cut the bikini bra, roughly pulling it off her, before moving down slice up each leg of her shorts, pulling them away from her body, before doing the same with her g-string. Now she was fully nude and took pleasure in teasing her with the blade of his knife, sliding it along her breasts, pausing as if he was going to cut her nipples, before moving the point down to her sex, lightly stroking her other lips with it.

Katherine was trembling, petrified at what this maniac was going to do to her, just hoping that he wouldn't do anything to Chloe. At least she felt a small reassurance that her daughter was tied to a chair, not on the bed, so perhaps he wasn't going to rape her as well. She was certain that was her fate, though.

She was quickly disabused of that hope though.

"When I've had my fill of you, bitch, then I'm going to teach that teasing daughter of yours what pleasure a man can enjoy from a young virgin. Hopefully she still is a virgin, but it doesn't matter. She definitely won't be in an hour or two either way" he whispered in her ear.

He got off the bed and went over to the trembling Chloe.

"Now you little tease, it's time to see how you've developed while I've been in jail" he told her as he brought the knife up to her bikini bra and cut it from her body before simply cutting the button on her shorts and dragging them and her panties right off, leaving them where they finished on the floor at her feet. Then he ran the knife point over her trembling skin.

"Mmmmh, nice little titties you've grown. I wonder how responsive those nipples are" he coarsely exclaimed as he lowered his face to her left nipple and bit it, not very gently at all, before doing the same to her right nipple. He took delight in the way her body jumped and the groans of pain he could hear through her gag.

"Spread those legs wide or I'll cut your nipples off" he ordered her and she slowly complied, parting knees although only slightly. Still, it was enough for him to reach down and pull at her other lips, before driving a finger roughly into her sex, forcing it painfully into her.

"Not very wet yet, but you will be when I get back to you. But first I've got to payback your bitch mother. She's going to be sorry for deserting me and causing me to be sent to jail" his perverted mind convinced that it was all Katherine's fault somehow that he'd been arrested and sent to jail.

He went back to the bed and started molesting the helpless Katherine; deliberately hurting her as he first squeezed her breasts painfully then twisted her nipples, before pulling them away from her body as far as he could. He enjoyed seeing the tears roll down her cheeks as he gave then a final pinch before releasing them.

Then he moved his face down to between the junction of her legs, grasping first one lip and biting it and then the other. But when he bit firmly on her hard little nubbin, he delighted in the scream he could hear even through her gag. Next he forced his fingers and then his whole fist into the tender flesh of her vagina, overcoming all resistance until his fist was fully inside her. His perverted pleasure increased as he could feel body convulsing from her pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.