Never Too Late - Cover

Never Too Late

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After returning to college in order to qualify for an important promotion, Peter Saunders discovers his wife having an affair with a work colleague. Devastated, but afraid to confront her with the truth, he instead embarks on a relationship with a young student. Torn between both women, he must decide whether to try to salvage his marriage or risk all to pursue a possible future with his new love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Christmas was soon upon us, the second since the whole ordeal began. Vanessa made several visits to her new school to prepare for the new job and meet the staff. Jenny took a day's holiday and between them they purchased presents for all my family, an ordeal I was more than happy to escape.

I booked our regular hotel for Christmas Day plus a double and a single room for an overnight stay afterwards, even though the single would probably remain unused. My parents phoned to double check arrangements. I'd already hinted that reconciliation with Vanessa was on the cards and told them to prepare my old room without going into specifics. Vanessa felt apprehensive about attending because of everybody's knowledge of her adultery, but I reassured her that it was really none of their business.

We packed several suitcases ready for the morning and then retired to bed early. A small pile of presents was stacked in front of the wardrobe, continuing our tradition of exchanging gifts first thing before breakfast.

I brushed my teeth and returned to find Jenny sitting up in bed with her breasts exposed. Vanessa nursed on one, her tongue flicking gently around the nipple. I savoured Jenny's blissful expression and watched as she stroked her fingers lovingly through my wife's hair. There was no sign of any pretence in their actions; they were simply expressing their deep affection for one another.

They welcomed me into their midst, somehow deciding that it was my turn to occupy the centre spot. I made love to each of them before we finally settled down to sleep.


After wishing each other 'Happy Christmas', we sat naked on the bed, taking it in turns to open the presents. The girls had bought each other clothes, whilst I'd purchased jewellery and perfume for them to wear. Vanessa had bought me a book and, cheekily, a power drill to replace the one that had broken a month earlier. Jenny, acknowledging my love of gadgets, presented me with a Kindle.

Just when Jenny thought the session was over, I pretended to discover one present left over and handed it to her. Vanessa and I watched in eager anticipation as she read the gift label.

"To Jenny with lots of love, Peter and Vanessa." She ripped the wrapping paper from the small rectangular package. "I wonder what it can be," she pondered.

The lid of the box hinged open to reveal a gold ring, identical to the ones that both Vanessa and I wore.

"Oh," she sniffed, overcome with sentiment. Vanessa made her even more emotional by reciting a modified version of the wedding vows before I finally slipped the ring onto her finger.

"You may kiss the bride," Vanessa told me and I happily complied.

I waited until Jenny wiped away her tears before repeating Vanessa's words, whereupon my wife kissed her with equal intensity.

"Thank you," Jenny sobbed. "This was so ... unexpected."

"You're part of us now," I informed her. "I know it's largely symbolic but it was something we both felt we had to do."


We showered and dressed, then consumed a quick breakfast before loading up the car. Leaving Vanessa's newly purchased Honda parked on the drive, we set off for the hotel where we'd enjoy Christmas dinner and then spend the night before travelling to stay with my parents the following day. After tossing a coin, Jenny won position in the passenger seat, relegating Vanessa to the rear.

The hotel was set in the midst of two hundred acres of woodland, through which dozens of paths meandered to provide guests with a means to work off the aftermath of their overindulgence. We carried our bags up to a large, quaintly furnished suite whilst not even bothering to investigate the single room that we'd been obliged to book for Jenny.

I changed into dinner jacket, smart trousers and a new tie; whilst Vanessa and Jenny disappeared into the bathroom to get ready. Vanessa was the first to emerge, attired in the same outfit that she'd worn to Sir Paul's evening. We waited for Jenny, who appeared moments later dressed in an almost identical outfit. With her much larger breasts, the garment strained to contain them.

"Wow," I gasped as I admired them both from all angles: the carefully applied makeup, elegant dresses, dark stockings and high-heeled shoes.

To add to my delight, they both lifted up the hem of their dresses to reveal their beautiful shaved pussies, neither encumbered by the presence of underwear. In contrast to the previous time, Vanessa had opted to wear more sedate jewellery down below, a delicate stud encrusted with a precious stone.

We returned downstairs and relaxed with a drink in the spacious conservatory before being ushered through into the dining room to eat. There was a limited choice of menu: two roast meats, salmon and a vegetarian dish. We all settled for the traditional turkey with trimmings and then perused the extensive wine list.

"They've got a nice Sancerre," I informed them deadpan.

I laughed at their scowling faces and instead suggested a vintage Chablis plus a decent bottle of Côtes du Rhône. As usual, the food was exceptional.

By early afternoon we sagged in our chairs, stomachs stretched to capacity and drowsy from the effects of alcohol. I suggested a walk, even though outside a strong wind bent nearby trees violently back and forth. I'd brought along our boots and waterproof jackets and twenty minutes later, suitably protected, we risked the elements.

The paths were muddy after two days of persistent rain and we slipped and slid around, giggling incessantly as we clung to each other for support. It appeared that we were the only guests venturing out in the foul conditions and when dark clouds delivered their verdict on our insanity, we raced back to the sanctuary of the hotel. Leaving our muddy boots and wet jackets in the lobby, we returned to the conservatory and ordered a round of coffees to warm us up.

"Not many mad enough as you to brave it outside today," a man at an adjacent table opined.

"We just got caught up in it," I replied.

"We saw you dashing up the drive," his wife chuckled.

We introduced ourselves. Like us, the fifty-odd year old couple Gordon and Angela were regular guests at the hotel. I invited them to join us and they happily pulled up their chairs to our table.

"What do you do?" I asked curiously.

"We're both solicitors," Gordon replied. "I'm more corporate but Angela has her own practice and deals with domestic cases: wills, house conveyancing, and the occasional divorce."

I briefly explained my own role and then informed them that Vanessa was the newly appointed head of a primary school.

"What about you, Jenny?" Gordon asked conversationally

"I work with Peter," she replied.

"Jenny lives with us," Vanessa added.

"It's so difficult for young people to get their foot on the property ladder," Angela stated sadly.

"Actually, she lives with us by choice," Vanessa elaborated, winking wickedly.

"Oh ... I see." The woman looked a little shocked. "Of course, your rings. I should have suspected."

Gordon grinned at his wife's reaction.

"This is our first Christmas together as a threesome," Vanessa explained.

"I've only ever come across one such arrangement," Angela confessed.

"Not a divorce case I hope," I said.

"Actually no. They approached me for legal advice."

"I don't think what we're doing is illegal yet," I jested.

"Of course it isn't. They were asking about voluntary agreements."

"What's that?"

"The state of marriage puts in place a legal framework to protect both parties in the event of death or separation. It's not legally possible to marry more than one person in this country so a third person is not automatically entitled to anything in the event of dissolution of the relationship.

"It's possible to override the default arrangements, just like prenuptial agreements limit financial responsibility to exclude all assets owned prior to marriage. Simply stated, you can choose to grant Jenny any number of rights that she'd not normally enjoy."

"I wouldn't want to sue them if we split up," Jenny stated.

"Angela's not saying that you would," Gordon chipped in. "I deal mainly with company mergers and partnerships. Whether or not it's ever used, a legally binding document gives each side a degree of comfort that enables the relationship to function."

"What would we need to do?" I asked curiously.

"Think about what sort of rights you'd wish to give Jenny and then put it down on paper and send it to me. I'll rewrite it in legal terms and let you have a look at it. If you decide to go ahead, you can just come over to see me and I'll witness you all sign it. You each keep a copy of the agreement and then carry on as you were."

"What do you think?" I asked the others. The answer was clearly written on their faces.

"I'll give you my card," Angela said, reaching into her bag. "It's a fairly simple procedure and wouldn't cost more than a couple of hundred pounds to arrange."

"Money's not the issue," I told her. "I'm for anything that makes Jenny feel more together with us."

"Does anybody want a drink," Gordon interrupted. "My shout."

I let him buy me a Peroni and the girls each requested a glass of wine. After a short time, he returned with my beer, a bottle of Pinot Grigio, and four glasses.

"Cheaper just to buy the bottle," he remarked.

We sat and chatted all afternoon until the hotel reopened the dining room to provide a small finger food buffet. Like the rest of the diners, we were still replete from earlier and so just nibbled at bits and pieces.

In the evening, a function room provided entertainment: a comedian and then a female singer with a repertoire that perhaps appealed to a more mature audience than the three of us. A disco was promised for later; but as soon as the singer finished her performance, we followed Gordon and Angela into the lounge to continue our conversation in comfort.

I bought everybody drinks and then asked Gordon what time he was leaving in the morning.

"We're here until after the new year," he replied. "There's nothing much to go back home for. The kids have all left home."

"What are they doing?"

"Geoff works for BP in Bahrain and Mary is an accountant who lives on the south coast. Mary's married to a nice chap but Geoff is still on his own."

"I think he's gay," Angela mouthed.

"He's not gay, love," Gordon contradicted.

"He likes the Village People."

"As do a lot of people, but that doesn't necessarily make him gay."

I laughed at the pair and glanced across at Jenny and Vanessa who sat together, holding hands tightly beneath the glass-topped table.

Angela followed my gaze and gasped.

Gordon laughed. "You've shocked her into silence," he admitted. "Well done old boy, it serves her right for being nosy."

"I wasn't being nosy," Angela admitted tentatively. "I just couldn't help noticing."

"Didn't the other couple..." I asked.

"I never thought much about it to tell you the truth. They certainly didn't mention anything."

The secret revealed, Vanessa slipped her arm around Jenny's waist and pulled them closely together. To my great relief, they refrained from kissing to save our friends' embarrassment.

Gordon stood up to replenish our drinks and I joined him at the bar. "Must be quite difficult keeping it all under wraps," he mused.

"We're not going out of our way to keep it secret but we don't exactly advertise it either."

"What about your family?"

"We're going to stay with my parents tomorrow. They're quite traditional and it's going to be difficult explaining why both my wife and girlfriend have accompanied me."

"I don't envy you that one."

"I've also got three sisters who will no doubt have something to say on the matter. Still, it can't be avoided and the sooner they all know the better."

The three women were chatting happily when we returned with the drinks.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it," Angela told Vanessa, "even if they find out, anti-discrimination legislation would prevent them from doing anything about it."

"School's one thing, but it's tomorrow that I'm really dreading," Vanessa replied.

"Families are strange. I think honesty is probably the best policy. If they don't like what you have to say, then you have to tell yourself that it's their problem rather than yours. The three of you seem so happy in each other's company; it's a refreshing change when all you see is people splitting up. How many of our friends have separated recently, Gordon?"

Her husband reeled off a depressingly long list of names.

She shook her head sadly. "I wish the three of you all the best of luck. Try to rise above people's stupid prejudice."

"In other words, don't let the bastards grind you down," Gordon added, drawing a stern look from Angela.

At the end of evening, we wished the couple goodnight and took the elevator up to our floor. The bed awaited our presence and we slowly stripped naked and gently stimulated each other before deciding how best to proceed. The girls laid me flat on my back and each sat astride. I feasted on Jenny's pussy whilst Vanessa rode my cock, kissing Jenny passionately as she did so.

We moved from position to position as the whim took us before I finished in Vanessa, gasping as I unleashed my sperm. The girls slipped in a provocative sixty nine whilst my stamina slowly recovered, lapping at each other until they shook in ecstasy. Jenny was more than happy for me to position her on the bed and crawl on top. I slid into her warmth and thrust slowly as I savoured every subtle contact. We kissed sensuously, totally oblivious to everything around us as we climbed slowly towards release. I sensed her stiffen and sped my strokes, clinging desperately to her as we shared our moment of glory.

Vanessa snuggled beside us but confessed that the day had taken its toll and sleep beckoned. Pulling the sheets up over us, we all lay together before submitting to the inevitable.


We rose relatively early and raced into the shower. Dressing casually, we descended for breakfast and piled our plates with such a quantity of fried food that it was hard to imagine that we'd eaten so lavishly the previous day.

Gordon and Angela sat several tables away and waved in greeting. We waved back and then said a few words to them before returning upstairs to pack. With everything paid for beforehand, all that remained was to sign out at reception before loading the car and setting off for my parent's house.

"Are we still going to do that thing with Angela?" Vanessa asked tentatively.

"I'd like to," I replied, "unless anybody has any objections."

"I don't want your money," Jenny explained, "just a token that recognises my part as much as Vanessa's."

"When we get home, we'll pool our ideas and put something together."

"That's provided we survive your parents," Vanessa interjected. "Your sisters may lynch me the moment I set foot in the house after what happened."

"We'll defend you, won't we Jenny?"

"They'll have to fight to get past me," Jenny confirmed.

Vanessa giggled then turned serious. "Do we even have to tell them about our little arrangement?"

"They're going to find out sooner or later. It'll look mighty strange when I turn up with both of you in tow and you're not trying to murder one another."

"What about your mum? What will she think?"

"She's had five children, I'm sure she knows a thing or two about sex."

"But..."

"Stop worrying. Just relax and let things develop as they will."

As we approached Swindon, Vanessa's agitation grew. Jenny reached around from the backseat and gently massaged her shoulders. My wife closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as she relished the touch.

As soon as I pulled up in front of my parents' house, I jumped out of the car and opened the boot to remove the suitcases. Philip, having spotted us arrive, ran to help me unload.

"Hi, Philip," Vanessa greeted as she stepped out to meet him.

The look of bewilderment on my brother's face was priceless, but he quickly recovered and provided her a quick hug in the way of a welcome. Jenny emerged and stood awaiting her turn; he obliged after a slight hesitation.

Philip and I quickly transported the luggage upstairs whilst Jenny and Vanessa went to say hello to my parents and Sarah. Vanessa carried a large bunch of flowers for my mum and a box of King Edward cigars for my dad, something Mum would doubtless give me hell for later.

"What's going on?" Philip demanded. "How come Vanessa's back? Why are the two of them so friendly?"

"All will be revealed," I replied mysteriously, abandoning him to his confusion.

Sarah's daughter Amy made a beeline for Jenny, clearly remembering her from the previous visit.

"I've got a new dress," the child lilted.

"It's beautiful," Jenny replied affectionately as Sarah thanked Vanessa for the presents she'd received for the children.

"Hi, Auntie Vanessa," Gemma greeted casually, desperately trying to appear more sophisticated than her younger sibling.

"Hello, Gemma. Did you get anything nice from Santa?"

"He brought me a Nintendo."

"Did you get any games to go with it?"

She led Vanessa over to a table where a number of colourful plastic boxes were scattered randomly. As Gemma's initial decorum gave way to childish enthusiasm, Vanessa was treated to a detailed description of every title. Sarah smiled as she looked from Jenny to Vanessa, an unspoken question framed upon her lips.

"Which one's Mario?" Vanessa asked, staring down at the tiny screen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.