If the Spirit Is Willing - Cover

If the Spirit Is Willing

Copyright© 2011 by Invid Fan

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Since last summer, 8th Grader Bill could see them. The reason, he assumed, teen boys randomly sported wood: the creatures. Translucent, blue grey creatures, one per boy, silently teasing and tormenting those in the throws of puberty. His own companion appeared to be a girl about his age, with dead eyes and no soul. Until...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Bill wasn't sure when the creature first started touching him.

He knew when he first started noticing her. That was in the summer between 7th and 8th grade. But, he suspected that wasn't when she first started doing her job. No, by now he suspected she had been with him for as long as a year before then.

They said that puberty brought on all sorts of strange changes...


Bill was sitting in class, bored. He knew this stuff, yes, but that's not why he was bored. He just didn't care about math. Nor calculus. He was glad he was able to take it in 8th grade, get a leg up on high school, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. Social studies or science was much more fun.

His eyes wandered from the black board, where Mr. Simmons was writing something long with lots of letters, to the rest of the class. He always sat in the back, one advantage to having good grades. He had liked it better, at the beginning of the year, when he had been back here with Alice. Oh, Alice. She had been moved up front, as she had trouble seeing the board, but before then he had seemed to be getting somewhere friendship wise. Bill's eyes found the back of her head, there in the first row, and his mind filled in the blanks. Her long brown hair, the shy smile, those blue eyes behind her glasses, her small rounded breasts...

The creature moved from its place against the back wall, walked around him and stood in the middle of his desk. Its expression unchanging, it sank to its knees, vanishing under the smooth grey surface. Bill felt his cock start to rise in his pants, and as nobody seemed to be paying any attention to him he risked a glance down. The creature had an insubstantial hand stretched out into his pants, moving up and down his unseen growing manhood. As he reached full extension, or as full as it could get trapped at an odd angle in his underwear, its head slowly descended and passed part way into his pants. Soon it was bobbing up and down, a ghostly blow job.

Bill looked up again, eyes scanning the class. Another creature was down between Vince's legs, and he looked away quickly. It was never good to be caught looking at another guy's hard on. Sighing, he tried to think of something besides Alice, or the creature sucking on him.

He didn't want to be hard when class ended.


He first started noticing something not long after the accident. Bill had been climbing the tree in the back yard, something he'd done since before birth it seemed, went to grab a branch that obviously had been weakened in the big wind storm the week before but hadn't fallen to the ground like so many others, and the next thing he knew there were men in white looking down at him. Those had ended up being paramedics, but soon after other strange things began to fade into his vision.

They had started as unfocused, bluish blurs. Some big, about the size of an adult, but most small, about the size of a middle schooler. They followed around most of the boys in his school, so far as he could tell just those who had started to transform into teens. Bill didn't tell anyone, naturally. After all, he had just had a nasty crack on the head, it's not like they'd believe him. Plus ... well, while he wasn't unpopular, it wouldn't do to draw attention to himself. It took a little longer for Bill to notice the blur that was following him, as unusual as that might seem. Partly it was because it ... or, maybe, she ... tended to be behind him much of the time or off to the side, waiting. Only when it had a job to do did it come before him, and even then his eyes were often anyplace but there.

The creatures were responsible for random erections. Or, so Bill had come to conclude. That was one reason he assumed they had always been around him, and he was just now able to see them. He had started popping boners a year before, and given the feelings and reactions of his body hadn't changed now that he had a visual cause, logic said nothing had really changed on that front. If, that is, logic and ghostly fellatio went together in any shape or form.

Bill wasn't sure if they WERE ghosts, really. Weird, yes, supernatural, maybe (he was willing to allow they might be a part of the natural order nobody knew about yet). Spirits of the undead ... unknown. What they were was cock teases of the first degree.

It never brought him to completion. Never. The girl/creature would walk or float over, touch his genitals in some way to make him hard, then keep him that way for awhile before breaking contact and letting him get soft again. If he managed to get alone and went to pull on his dick to get some relief, then she/it would immediately back off and let him get to it. If he stopped, sometimes they'd come back and sometimes they'd just let him get soft.

It was frustrating, that's what it was.

His own companion, as time went on, resolved into the form of a young girl about his age. She was bluish grey in color, when color could be seen in her transparent form. She had what seemed to be black hair, cut somewhat short just below the ears. She wore what seemed to be some sort of toga or shift, covering a body that was thin although not bony. Her breasts were about the right size for her frame, pushing out the fabric in two mounds. Her face was pretty, as most female faces were to Bill at that age, but her eyes ... it had large, staring eyes that had no emotion in them. No joy, no hate, no ... nothing. They never changed. Neither did they ever meet his gaze. It was as if he wasn't there, as if she was just doing her job on a piece of meat whose reaction really didn't matter.

That was NOT a comforting thought for the teen.


The next class was Health, although naturally everyone called it "sex ed". Jokes about homework and such tended to be just frustrating for Bill. He didn't date, had never even kissed ... did he really need to hear all about the reproductive system? Well, yes. It was actually good to have accurate information. For whatever reason, Bill had earlier decided that just like his dick was on the front of his body, a girls opening must be sort of on the front too for them to match up. Discovering in class it was actually down between the legs probably saved him from some great embarrassment ... although, at this point he desperately wished such embarrassment had come his way, and his mind was full of missed chances where things could have gone in that direction with this or that girl. The creature started to move forward towards him as Bill walked down the crowded hall, and he quickly changed his line of thought. He didn't want an erection here.

Some of his fellow students, though, obviously did. As he walked towards the next intersection he saw the form of a big breasted woman seeming to float while kneeling just ahead of a strolling Steve Hine, bobbing her head as he strutted and tried to look impressive. Matthew Ni had a male figure with its hand between his legs as he opened his locker. Bill had kind of always suspected Mat went that way, but he had no idea if the creatures were based in some way on what the boys wanted. Given they couldn't actually see them, it didn't seem like it would be a requirement.

"Bill!"

Turning, he saw Julie walking a bit faster than the flow of traffic to catch up with him. Bill slowed a touch, and his short neighbor was quickly at his side and they matched gaits. She looked up at him grinning.

"Ready for another fun filled class?"

"No," he groaned. Julie chuckled and conversation lapsed.

They weren't friends, really. Oh, by accident of location they were childhood friends, but even then they really had never bonded the way he had with kids like Bobby or Shannon. Julie's family lived across the street from him, and both their mothers had been pregnant at the exact same time with all their children so had become fast friends. Bill hoped to God that it had really been coincidence that led to those two pairs of births linking up like that, as thoughts of the adults doing anything together made him shudder. But, regardless of that, the result was the two mothers traded the kids back and forth during childhood so the other would have two days a week free. He and Betty had grown up with Julie and Jenny always there. Bill could also claim to have slept with a girl thanks to Julie: they had been four, yes, but damn it, he was going to say it counted!

He glanced down at her as they neared the classroom. Julie, and her sister, were short. VERY short. Bill didn't think they qualified as "little people", but she was close to four feet compared to his almost five and a half. Her proportions, however, were perfect. She was filling out into an incredibly sexy girl, with long brown hair falling to the small of her back and curves coming in all the right places. Both sisters had always been into dance, and there was no doubt they'd be cheerleaders once they hit high school.

Which made the fact she walked with him all the more incredible.

Bill was rather plain, or so he thought. He fit that gap somewhere between nobody and geek, tending to dress in jeans and a blue button down dress shirt. His closet was full of blue shirts, with some others received at Christmas thrown in for variety. Short brown hair that verged on curling as soon as it grew over half an inch topped a body that was a touch heavy for his height, but as of yet not bad. The most athletic thing he ever did outside of gym class, besides riding his bike, was shooting .22's at the rifle range, but at least he was good at that. His father had won some awards, so even if he was never going to make the basketball team like his old man at least he was making the guy happy by following in some of his footsteps.

Bill and Julie entered Health Class, and went to sit in their seats on opposite sides of the room. The exchange in the hall was about all they did nowadays, but then, she was popular. Or, so Bill assumed. He honestly didn't pay attention to the exact pecking order: it didn't involve him, so details were unimportant. He didn't even know who was dating who.

As the seats filled in, Bill glanced over at the right hand wall. Around a dozen blueish forms stood there, waiting. He had never yet seen a girl with a creature tending her, but didn't know if that was because it in fact didn't happen, or if whatever was allowing him to see them only worked for teasers of males. He wasn't about to ask, either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.