Training a Ha'tinre - Cover

Training a Ha'tinre

Copyright© 2011 by Woofajuana

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was the student to the Grand Master of the Ha'tinre, a group of magic using assassins. A madman to say the least. To prove her worth, she thought to kill a Ha'trin, their sworn enemies. But when she finds herself captured, the Ha'trin are not as she thought. Or are they?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Violence  

Once they were out in the main area, Higzashi got to making food. Shime sat quietly, watching him under coy lashes. She let her hand slip up along her neck, feeling at the place the Ha'trin had used to make her so wanton last night. Swallowing, she couldn't help the thought that he had done that on purpose. He already knew so much about her, he probably knew she'd never felt that before.

"Do be careful." Higzashi's kind voice made her start. She quickly snapped her hand away, laying it back in her lap as she peered up at him. He placed a bowl of steaming oats before her. She could see he had sprinkled it with sugar, something she hadn't had since she'd been a child. Glancing back up at him, he smiled. "If you start pushing around haphazardly, you could cause harm to yourself."

"Will you teach me?" she asked softly, her voice hopeful.

He let out a long sigh, sitting in the opposite chair. "I would be willing to teach you a lot of things, little one. But that is something I would only teach if I thought I could trust you."

"You can trust me," she said earnestly though there was some shame in her eyes. "I'm too weak to kill you..."

Higzashi fixed her with a stern stare. "That's quite enough of that! I'll not hear that word out of your mouth again." Shime peered up at him with wide eyes. He continued. "If you truly want to learn anything, you will not use that word. You are far from weak, you are lacking in proper training."

"Will you train me?" Again she seemed so hopeful but still afraid of rejection.

"If I do, you will become Ha'trin." He said it with finality, turning to his food.

"I thought there were no females among the Ha'trin?" She watched his face, probably hoping she could pick up on his emotions as he did with her.

"That was true," he admitted quietly. "Though, a few hundred years ago, there was a young Druak woman who managed to accomplish it. She had three daughters, all of them lacking their inherent magic. Since then, a few more women managed it, but they require a different kind of training and a different draining technique. It's still very uncommon, but it's far from impossible." He then looked at her in the eyes. "Are you willing to go through with it?"

She turned her eyes away. She was quiet for so long that Higzashi pointed his spoon at her food. "Eat your breakfast and think. When you are done, we can talk about it more."

Nodding, Shime ate her food. Thoughts of being a Ha'trin made the old hatred she had held bubble up, making it hard to swallow the soft oats.

Higzashi finished with his meal, standing. She looked up at him questioningly, but he told her to stay and finish her breakfast. He went and sat on the couch, reading another book quietly as she ate.

Thinking long and hard on it, Shime decided this was her chance to learn all that she was hoping for. Maybe she could learn a few of the Ha'trin tricks, things she could use against them later when she had what she wanted and she left to return home. How pleased Malvala would be, having lost her brother to the Ha'trin while he was asleep on a mission. She would learn how the sneaky bastards moved around so fast, and she would tell the others so they could kill the Ha'trin first!

All but Higzashi.

Shime glanced over at him. Maybe he was one of the noble Ha'trin she had heard so much about. Maybe he didn't know about his brethren running around and killing defenseless Ha'tinre. For his sake, she would never reveal their village, never return here.

"Are you finished or do you like what you see?" Higzashi grinned at her over the back of the couch.

Blushing, Shime looked back at her empty bowl. "I'm done."

He motioned for her to come to him. Standing, she approached him. He sat up from his lounging position, peering up at her as she stood before him. He had to take a deep breath to calm the sudden pulse of hot lust that ran through him. She had her shoulders hunched forward, her arms twisted at the wrists and clasping her hands tightly in a coy stance. The shirt was much too large for her thin frame, covering her hands. Her knees were pressed together tightly, balancing on those long, opposable toes of hers. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulders, badly tangled. He decided that would be something he'd have to do, get her to brush her hair.

Moving his legs out of her way, he indicated for her to sit. She flopped onto the cushion, watching him from the corner of her eye. He stared at her for a moment longer before taking a deep breath. "You've got something on your mind?"

"What would you do with me if I didn't want to be Ha'trin?" she asked boldly, turning to look at him. He could tell she was trying to study him as he did her, but she didn't know what she was looking for. That would come with experience.

He let out a heavy breath. "I would have to do something that I'm hoping very much you won't force of me."

"So either I become one of you or you kill me?" Her voice was angry though it was low.

He shook his head grimly. "I would not kill you. Brainwash you, yes. By the time I'd be done with you, you wouldn't even know your own name. Since we do not use magic, we've come up with some very interesting technology. But I would hate to destroy you in such a way." Then he sighed, reaching out to stroke her hair, tucking it behind her ear. "I'm already rather fond of you, little one."

Shime looked down at her feet. She couldn't deny she liked Higzashi. Maybe it was because he had pleasured her. Maybe it was because he was nice to her. She didn't really know. But now that she knew what they were capable of, she could stop playing this game.

"I'll be Ha'trin," she said softly. Then she looked up at him. "You'll teach me everything?"

Higzashi laughed. "Not even I know everything, dear heart. There is too much to learn, even if I could live for eternity. But I would teach you as much as you are willing to learn."

"How long will you live?"

He glanced at her before tapping his wide chin in thought. "I'm not sure. Depends on whether or not I can keep my head on my shoulders."

She blinked blankly at him. He chuckled. "Never mind that one. But I, too, am a cross breed, so I don't know how long I'll be around."

"What are you crossed with?"

Higzashi had to smile at her. He had shown an interest in her, no doubt she was trying to mimic him. He already knew more about her than she knew about him. So he indulged her curiosity. Chuckling, he bared his teeth at her again. "Can you not tell?"

"There are a lot of species with long canines," she replied after staring at him a moment.

"That is true. But can they do this?" He reached out, taking her hand. It was larger than hers, stronger, though his fingers weren't as long as hers. He touched her tenderly, the warmth of him soothing.

Shime suddenly let out a startled shriek, jumping off the couch, falling on her rump. She stared up at him with wide eyes, causing him to snicker. "I'm sorry. I was trying to keep the voltage low." He lowered his hand for her to help back up to the couch, but she cringed from it. "I won't do it again, little one. I was just showing you. It's a rather taxing ability. Jrahkels only use that for defense and mating. It would be difficult to produce a jolt like that again so soon."

Slowly, Shime took his hand. He pulled her back onto the couch, closer to him. He took her hand, turning it so the palm was up. His finger tips lightly ran over the soft flesh. "Did it really hurt?" His dark eyes flicked up to hers in question.

Her pulse quickened suddenly. She turned her eyes away from him so he didn't see how his touch affected her. "Not ... not really. I wasn't expecting it."

She felt him tuck her hair behind her ear again. "You should brush your hair. And then I'll see if I can't find some clothes that fit you better."

"Will you start training me now?" She looked at him.

"Or we can wait until tomorrow." He shrugged. "That's up to you. I don't mind lounging about with a book every now and then."

Shime took his hand, holding it up to her neck. "Teach me those pressure points."

He inhaled sharply, his expression solemn. "What are you hoping to accomplish?"

Turning her eyes away from his, she let out a light sigh. "I-I don't know."

Higzashi suddenly pulled Shime onto him so that she was sprawled on him. He held her close, his arms wrapped around her body. Her breathing was ragged in his ear, her heart pounding in her chest. "Tell me what you really want, little one," he whispered in her ear.

Shivering in his arms, memories of the previous night were fresh in her mind. She wanted to feel it again, know if it was real or just some kind of trick. She gasped when she felt his hands cup her ass again like last night, a shudder running through her as he nuzzled her throat.

"Do you think it wouldn't feel as good without the pressure points?" she heard him ask softly.

Blushing, Shime looked at him. "Will it?"

"Do you really want to find out right now?" He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. "It's entirely up to you, if you feel up to it or not."

"I don't want to disappoint you..."

Higzashi suddenly sat up. He cupped her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You do not disappoint me. You get to make choices for your own body. I will respect your wishes when it comes to your body. You know what's best. I do not want you jumping into anything you'll regret. I would like to avoid another episode as earlier."

Shime stared into his eyes. He was not toying with her. He meant what he said. She let out a soft sigh. "You're not what I had expected."

He grinned. "Thought I'd be an easy kill, did you?" He laughed when she blushed. He stroked her face gently. "Come, little one. I know it's shallow of me, but the tangles in your hair are driving me quite mad." He stood, drawing her to her feet. "One with hair like yours should take care of it."

"Do you think I could cut it off?"

He raised his brow at her. "Why would you want to?"

"I..." Shime lowered her head. "He made me grow it out," she said quietly.

Higzashi nodded. "If it's what you want, then you're welcome to it." He ran his fingers through it gently. "If you think it will be rid of the memory of his touch, I can tell you it won't." He tapped her temple lightly. "That happens in here."

She peered up at him shyly. "Do ... do you like it?"

Higzashi shrugged. "I won't lie to you, little one, I have always liked women with long hair. But I don't control your body."

"If you like it, then I won't cut it."

He pursed his lips. "None of that. You make the choice for yourself, not for me. If you want short hair, then I don't mind taking some scissors to it."

She seemed terribly confused, trying to figure out what to do. After a moment, Higzashi sighed. "Why don't we get it brushed out for now, and you can think about it? I know that Zaz keep their hair very short to prevent air drag, but Halkash keep it long. When we start your training, you can decide whether the short or long suits you better. Sound good?"

Shime nodded. Higzashi indicated for her to sit on the bed. She watched him shyly as he got a brush out of a drawer, returning to sit behind her. For a little bit, she was tense, not sure what to do with herself as he brushed out her hair expertly. He'd obviously done this plenty of times before.

She finally couldn't help her curiosity any longer. "You-you've done this a lot?" she asked hesitantly.

Higzashi smiled but she didn't see it. "Many times. I used to brush the hair of both my daughters. My mates, too. Even my mother and sisters. It's in the instinct for Jrahkel males to want to groom females. Among our society, females are the dominate."

"You have children?" she asked, glancing back at him.

He grunted in laughter. "Does it surprise you to think I have offspring?"

"Oh, well, no, I guess not. You are a lot older than me..."

Higzashi chuckled. "I have seven children. Three of them are from the same mother, but she was murdered. She would have lived as long as I, but alas, that was not her fate."

"I-I'm sorry," Shime said softly.

"Why, little one?" Higzashi asked quietly. "You didn't do it, you have no need to be sorry."

"Did Ha'tinre do it?" She glanced back at him again.

"No, actually. It was a blood feud among her family and another. Such a petty thing, but it was important to her species. At least my children were safe. Most of my sons chose to become Ha'trin." He finished brushing her hair. She closed her eyes when she felt his fingers run through its silky length. "Now I'll see if I can't find you some better clothing. I think Malorisk is about your size."

Left on the bed, Shime reached up and stroked her own hair. It was straight and silky like her mother's. She could remember her mother had brushed her hair. When they weren't out on missions, they acted like a normal family. Sometimes she could remember her parents arguing, but it was never over anything really important. It had mostly been about her mother insisting she have the chance to chose whether she wanted to be Ha'tinre, whereas her father was being pressured by his brother to start her training.

The sound of Higzashi returning startled her out of her memories. He had a pair of leggings and a tunic for her. "Took me a bit of convincing, but he finally relinquished these. We'll get you some more later, but this will work for now."

With a coy "Thanks," Shime pulled the leggings on. Though he was sure she was used to being leered at while she dressed, he turned and went over to the window.

"It's a beautiful day. I think it would do you some good to come outside with me and get some fresh air. Maybe you can meet a few of my brothers." Then he called out the window at someone. She heard the person yell back, and Higzashi turned back to her with a grin, waving his hand. "Come, little one."

She followed after him shyly, not sure about meeting anymore Ha'trin. What if she was face to face with whoever had killed her parents? Would she know?

"Denzin!" she heard Higzashi exclaim, very happy to see the young man who trotted over to them. He had the same black eyes as Higzashi, but his hair was golden, covered by soft feathers the same color. He smiled to see her new Master, showing long canines.

"This you're little Ha'tinre wannabe?" he snickered, looking Shime up and down. She had the feeling he was not impressed by what he saw.

"Denzin," Higzashi growled at him disapprovingly. "Be nice. Shime will one day be your sister-in-arms." Denzin snorted, but didn't say anything else.

Shime glowered at him, wondering if maybe he was the one who had slit her parents' throats. He was certainly arrogant enough. But she quickly turned her eyes away when she felt Higzashi touch her shoulder. "Shime, this is my youngest son, Denzin. He's still learning the way of our order." Then he let out a mock sigh. "Sometimes I think he'll never learn."

"Ha!" Denzin barked in laughter. "You think so lowly of me, Grand Master."

Shime glanced at Higzashi. He was the Grand Master? He didn't seem to notice her surprise. "Well, it was Pasloar who trained you. I am forced to be skeptical."

Denzin chuckled at his father's jest. Then he glanced back at Shime who stood silently. She had started to look around at the Ha'trin village. It was small like her own, and really didn't look that much different. There was an obstacle course. That was bigger. Of course the Ha'trin had to train their bodies much more than the Ha'tinre.

"Getting a good look, are you, Ha'tinre?" Denzin sneered. "Going to go back to your buddies and tell them what you've seen?"

Higzashi glared at him. "That's enough out of you. It is not unheard of for Ha'tinre to become Ha'trin as well as the other way. Our order was born from theirs. Don't you forget that."

Shime turned to look up at him. She had an expression of contempt on her face. It made Denzin snicker. "You could probably escape, you know? You're a Zaz. None of us could keep up with you."

Blinking, Shime glanced up at Higzashi. He raised his brow at her as if waiting for her to say something to defend herself. "I've never run like my mother could. Master Tarnrax told me that the Zaz were weak. He didn't let me..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.