Going to Visit the Judge - Cover

Going to Visit the Judge

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pamela, a married wife and mother, who is a practicing defense attorney, is coerced by the judge she practices in front of to service his hot sexual needs. The judge is nearly twenty years older than Pamela but she quickly finds out that he’s a very mature and demanding sexual partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom  

That night Pamela could hardly wait for her husband, Stan, to arrive home from work. She met him at the door in the same outfit she'd worn to see Judge Redding in that morning.

"Pamela, what have you been up to?" Stan asked as he could see in his sexy wife's eyes a hot lusty gleam that told him something very good was about to happen.

"Wouldn't you love to know, honey?" Pamela asked coyly as she looked Stan directly in the eyes. "Would you like to know what your naughty wife has been filling her time with today?"

"Pam, what's this game you're playing?" Stan asked. "What did you do?"

"Stan, I sucked and fucked Judge Redding today," Pamela said quietly, waiting to see her husband's response to her lusty experience. "You'd have been proud of me, baby, and I think if you'd been there to watch, it would have made you very jealous and extremely horny."

"Mmmm, honey, you did what? You fucked the judge? Seriously?" Stan asked. Stan walked over to his sexy MILF wife, and pulled her close in his arms, loving the feel of her full breasts pressing against his chest as he lowered his hands down her back and cupped her firm ass, pulling her pussy mound close against his body. Stan was already nearly fully hard from the lusty excitement of knowing that his bride was telling the truth and she'd actually fucked the judge she argued cases in front of.

"Pamela, you never stop amazing me," Stan said as he reached down and pulled the hem of his wife's skirt up from her upper thighs and bunched it at her waist. "Did you get me a cream pie, honey?" Stan asked as he first placed his mouth over Pamela's panty-covered pussy and sucked on the wetness of her panties. It was quite clear that she'd been well fucked and had brought home her recently fucked pussy full of another man's spend. "Hot, you're so hot, baby," Stan moaned as he sucked Pam's pussy and then he reached up, grabbing the waistband of his wife's panty and jerked the skimpy piece of lingerie down and off of her shapely legs. With her horny cunt bared now, Stan could see the seeping of Judge Redding's cum from her cunt lips and Stan fastened his mouth over his wife's pussy, licking his tongue up and down over her slit, licking and sucking the judge's hot cum out of her cunt.

"Yes, Stan, eat me, honey, lick that other man's cumload out of my pussy and let it get you so hot and so horny to leave your own load inside me, too, honey," Pamela moaned. She spread her legs farther and loved the feel and eroticism of having her husband suck her cunt and lick the semen of another lover straight out of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.