Going to Visit the Judge - Cover

Going to Visit the Judge

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pamela, a married wife and mother, who is a practicing defense attorney, is coerced by the judge she practices in front of to service his hot sexual needs. The judge is nearly twenty years older than Pamela but she quickly finds out that he’s a very mature and demanding sexual partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom  

"You're so damn hot, Pamela," Judge Redding said as he helped the hot sexy young lawyer ride up and down on his thick hardon. She was far sexier now sitting on top of his hard cock and fucking herself up and down on his lap than she'd ever been when fully dressed and doing her lawyerly duties in front of his court. No one would ever imagine sexy Pamela coupled at the crotch with old Judge Redding, and even he could hardly believe this was happening.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh," Pamela moaned as she felt herself getting aroused and even felt like she could be rising toward an orgasm as she was sliding her tight wet pussy up and down on the judge's rod. Pamela always loved to fuck and she could hardly believe she was riding another man's cock while the upper part of her womanly body was still fully clothed in her very chaste looking blouse with her nice satin bra underneath holding her C-cup breasts. As she used her legs and thighs muscles to help her ride Judge Redding's cock, he reached up to the front of her blouse and quickly began to unfasten the bottom button.

Pamela continued to ride up and down on the hard cock, but she protested, "No, please don't do this; please don't," she begged the judge as he looked into her eyes, puzzled at her resistance to his removing her blouse and hopefully getting her sexy full breasts exposed to his touch and view.

"No, you don't want me to see what a sexy upper body you have, Pamela?"

"No, please don't undo my blouse," Pamela said more forcefully and then she tightened the firmness of her pussy's grasp on his hard cock as she writhed faster and more urgently up and down on his hardon. Pamela didn't want Judge Redding to remove her top and get her breasts bared because she was still nursing her baby girl. She felt like actually fucking Judge Redding was something she had to do, but allowing him to play with and suckle her lactating tits wasn't something she wanted him to feel free to do. And, she really loved it when her husband would make love to her and he loved suckling and nursing her milky breasts too when their baby girl had enjoyed all the milk she needed.

"OK, yes, mmmm, yes, Pamela, fuck me good, young lady," the judge moaned as he could clearly tell she wanted to divert his attention from getting her chest naked by rapidly picking up the speed and intensity of the way she was riding his hard cock. Pamela's urgently lusty riding of the older man's cock was achieving just the desired effect she was hoping for.

Even thought Pamela wouldn't let him remove her blouse and bra so he could enjoy her nice large breasts, the judge reached up, cupping both her her full firm tits through the material of her blouse and bra cups. He squeezed them firmly, loving the feel of her ample chest as Pamela intently rode up and down on his cock and could tell from the look in the man's eyes that she was rapidly bringing him to the point of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, your pussy is so tight and you're riding me so good, Pamela," the judge moaned. He moved his hands down where her blouse stopped and grabbed her firmly by the waist, helping this horny young MILF to take him across the finish line of their fuck and bring him to a hard powerful cum inside her horny cunt. As Pamela realized Judge Redding was about to shoot his load inside her cunt, Pamela felt herself also about to climax and she slammed up and down on the thick length of his hardon a few more times and then settled down, stopping her riding motions and feeling the wet lips of her pussy pressed firmly against the base of his cock.

"Ooooooooooooh, yessss," Judge Redding moaned as he felt his large round balls start spurting one hot thick glob of cum after another deep inside Pamela's pussy at the mouth of her young married womb. "Fuck, yes, Pamela, you sure do ride my cock good."

Pamela remained motionless with the horny judge's cock ejaculating inside her as she also started to cum. She wanted to restrain herself and not moan loudly but it was no use trying that. She was cumming very hot and lusciously.

"Your cock felt so good inside me, Judge," Pamela said as she finished cumming and then knew it was time for her to get off of the older man's lap and get dressed again.

"Pamela, maybe you'll come visit me and we can do this again?" the judge asked.

"I'm sure of it, Judge," Pamela answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.