Taylor's Email Diaries
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mrs. Young had no idea that she and Jack had been seen by her son and his girlfriend. If she had, she might have felt more guilty. But as things were, she had almost completely stopped fighting her feelings for Jack. She felt so good when she was with him, and when his cock was in her mouth or her pussy. And she felt he really, truly cared for her, and found her attractive. She couldn't quite understand how he could like the looks of a 40-something, slightly overweight housewife. But Jack had told her over and over that she was a MILF, which made her chuckle, but which also got her rather turned-on.

Mrs. Young's guilt was further assuaged by the knowledge that her husband was lusting after their son's girlfriend (she was glad Kristi was with Tommy, and no longer with Jack, at least as far as she knew). Mrs. Young loved her husband, and she knew he loved her. She didn't mind that he ogled Kristi, or even that he snuck into bed some nights and masturbated, presumably with Kristi on his mind. Sometimes while she was pretending to be asleep, she could hear her husband whispering.

"Ohhhh, Kristi ... Kristi I love your tits! I'm gonna cum on your tits!" And then Mrs. Young would hear him cum, as quietly as he could.


The very night that Kristi got Jack and Tommy to blow their loads on her breasts, Kristi decided that there was no reason not to take her teasing of Mr. Young to the next level. After all, Mrs. Young was blowing Jack. So why shouldn't Mr. Young get the same treatment? Kristi had already cleared it with Taylor, who didn't seem to mind the idea of her surrogate big sister sucking her father's cock. ​

Kristi had been wearing less and less on her late night trips to the kitchen, trying to see how far she could push Mr. Young. She loved seeing (by the bulge in his pajamas) that she was giving him erections, and she got a huge kick out of imagining him jerking himself frantically after retreating upstairs to his own bed.

In preparation for another encounter with him, Kristi had gone to a local sex store and bought nipple stickers in the shape of hearts. The stickers were of course bright red, and she had seen them on a semi-nude model on the Internet she thought somewhat resembled herself in face and figure. Kristi loved seeing Mr. Young trying hard to not look at her boobs when she ran into him at night. She figured that with her wearing nothing but stickers over her nipples, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes in his head. When she felt the timing was right, she ventured downstairs clad only in her thong, and her stickers.

Whenever Kristi slept over with Taylor, Mr. Young would lay awake for hours hoping to hear Taylor's door opening, and hoping that it was Kristi sneaking downstairs to go into the fridge. He would hear the slight squeak of the hinges, wait a minute or two, then venture downstairs himself, pretending to be checking on something, if anyone were to ask. He tried to make excuses to Kristi the first few times he found her in the fridge with her ass sticking out at him. But he had given up trying to think of reasons he had come downstairs so late at night. Kristi knew what Mr. Young was up to. And he suspected that he wasn't fooling her anymore either.

As had become the ritual, Mr. Young entered the dark kitchen, which was lit only by the glow of the open refrigerator. As he came around the kitchen island, there was Kristi. Well, there was her butt, and the backs of her thighs. Kristi knew he was behind her, taking in the view as usual, and she gave him ample time to admire her ass. Finally she came out, stood up and turned around to face him. Normally Kristi would start what would be a brief, and very awkward conversation with Mr. Young. But this time she just looked at him with a big smile and gave him a warm greeting.

​"Hi, Mr. Young!"

​​He didn't say anything at first. Kristi had her arms crossed, not wanting to reveal everything at once.

"Hhhhh ... uuuhhh ... hhhiii," finally came out of Mr. Young's mouth.

He thought it was fairly safe to look at Kristi's cleavage, since her arms were crossed. In truth, he was also really trying to figure out what she was wearing on top, since he didn't see a shirt, or even a strap across her back when she was in the fridge. Kristi just stood and smiled, loving every second of the tease. After a very long pause, she spoke again.

"What's up, Mr. Young?" she said cheerfully.

He was mostly frozen in place. His penis was the only part of him that was moving, involuntarily becoming erect.

"Oh Mr. Young! I want to show you something I bought today!"

And she unfolded her arms. Kristi made sure Mr. Young couldn't not look at her chest, by pointing to each of her nipple stickers with an index finger. He felt like his jaw had literally fallen from his face and hit the floor, and he stared hard and long, directly at Kristi's tits. When she felt that enough time had gone by, she broke the silence once again.

"These are just stickers that girls wear at the beach, so they can get sun without bikini lines, 'ya know?" Mr. Young continued to stare, his mouth slightly open. Kristi delighted in seeing the rising bulge under his pajama bottoms. "Do you think Mrs. Young would like to get some, you know ... for tanning at the beach or the pool?" Still no reply. "I have some more if you'd like to show 'em to her. Or you know what? I'm done with these. Would you like to show these to her?" ​

Kristi put the tips of thumb and forefinger at the edge of each heart sticker. Mr. Young's eyes got even wider than they already were. Finally he tried again to speak.

"K ... K ... Kr..."

"Yes Mr. Young? What is it? Did you want to say something?"

She started to tug on the corner of each nipple covering.

"Kristi..." he said, barely above a whisper. "Kristi ... what are you doing?"

In an instant, Kristi was done with the game. She walked to Mr. Young and stood just six inches away.

"Mr. Young, I know how much you like to look at me. The truth is, I really like it. I like it a lot. I know you come down here trying to run into me so you can see what I'm wearing at night. But you always run away before you can really get a good look. Or maybe you do get a good look. You get a good enough look to get a hard on, don't you?"

She looked into his eyes with a slight smile on her face. She stepped back a few inches and put her fingers on the nipple stickers again.

"Kristi... ," he repeated, unable to form more words.

​"Ready to get a really good look, Mr. Young?" She slowly peeled the stickers from both nipples at the same time. "How's that? Hmm ... Let's see if you got a good enough look." She stepped toward him again and slid her hand across his thigh, then upward, landing it on his bulge. "I guess you did."

"Kristi..." he whispered again.

"Mr. Young," Kristi replied, now whispering herself, "is that all you're gonna say? Kristi? All you can say is my name? How about, Kristi I'm hot for you? Can you say that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.