Taylor's Email Diaries
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Taylor was slightly apprehensive about reading Mr. Dan's reply to her last email. She hoped upon hope that he wasn't mad about what she had said to him, and that he still wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck her.

My beloved Taylor Kitten,

Hmmm ... your message was a little subtle for my understanding. Are you sure you can't make it a little clearer? KIDDING! I'm kidding, sweetheart :-)

I love you so much, my sweet baby, more than I think I'm capable of expressing. You've told me how I can make you happy, and, darling, you will get exactly what you desire ... within five minutes of Kristi bringing you to me, you'll have my cock deep in your sweet little pussy ... and it won't be coming out very often the rest of the time we're together, until Kristi comes to pick you up, your body limp, with a permanent smile plastered on your face :-)

Forgive me, my sweet, for foolishly assuming I knew what you need better than you do yourself. You're right, I didn't give you enough credit for knowing what you want right now. You can't tell someone they're are smart and mature beyond their age (like I and many others have told you), and then not give that intelligence and maturity the respect it deserves.

You're also right that neither one of us can know what we'll feel for each other once we've had these experiences, so it's best not to worry about it. Maybe a little part of me was afraid that I really would fall in love with you. But I'm not going to worry about things like that. I'm just going to do my very best to make you happy, so that we can enjoy all of our times together. And I hope there will be a lot of them. I want to fuck you just as many times as possible before you start your first period, and before your mom lets you get on the pill.

But we'll have to be careful. You do understand that a girl goes through her first ovulation before her first period, right? I think you said Kristi told you that too. One thing I do intend to do is to not allow my desire to see your pretty tummy all stretched out with a baby to override my better judgement, that having children is something that's better off done once one is finished with all their schooling.

I do like pregnant girls, a lot, as I told you previously. I believe a girl is never more beautiful then when she has a big baby bump! And are pregnant girls horny! Let me tell you, you may not be able to think of anything but fucking right now, but that's nothing compared to when you're pregnant and the hormones pouring through your body are driving you nuts :-)

Boys will be worried about getting pregnant, because they won't think they're old enough to take care of a baby. And you should wait, too, until you're sure you're ready. Of course, if you did get pregnant from our time together, wouldn't you like it to be by someone mature and established, who could take care of you and the baby? I know that's not going to happen, Sweet Kitten. But I can't help being honest and tell you that the idea of planting a baby in your belly makes me more than a little excited! Well, enough about that.

One thing I want you to know, Dear Sweet Taylor, is that Ms. Rachel made a request of me, with which I fully intend to comply. She of course knows about you and me getting together. And from the the email she copied you on, you know she has strongly encouraged me to give you what you want, by making sure my Daddy Cock ;-) is inside you as soon as possible the first time together. But her request is, since she's been waiting so long for me to fuck her, that she gets to be with me first. I hope you understand how important she is to me, Darling. I'll just trust that you do.

Just know that being with Ms. Rachel (Mommy Rachel ;-) won't take anything at all away from ​how much I'll love being with you, and getting to fuck, fuck, fuck you! And we won't worry any more about you having a baby bump, O.K.? I love you and can't wait to be with you, very soon, my sweet Taylor Kitten!

Your loving Daddy Dan

By the time she finished reading the email, Taylor was aware that her pussy had gotten very wet. And she couldn't help wonder if what Mr. Dan said was true ... that pregnant girls are even more horny than girls who aren't.


What, are you two talking about?" Kristi asked.

"Just what I said," Tommy replied. "Do you think it's at all possible that we're like ... gay or something?"

Jack sat looking at Kristi, nodding his head, indicating that he was wondering the same thing as Tommy.

"What would make you ask that, of all things? Look guys, you both know really well that I have enough experience with both of you to say that you're not gay."

"That's why we're asking you," Jack said. "You were the only one we could ask about something like this anyway. And, you've been with both of us a bunch of times. So, you know ... like ... you know us that way."

Kristi rolled her eyes.

"But what on earth makes you guys ask me that in the first place? I mean, you're right. I know very well that you're both very interested in girls, obviously. But what's making you ask this? Will you tell me already?"

"Well," Jack began, "something sort of ... happened."

"What does that mean?"

"First off, Kristi ... Jack knows that you and I saw him ... with my mom."

Kristi wasn't totally surprised to hear that. She figured it would be a very hard thing for the emotion-oriented Tommy to keep something like that inside for very long. She glanced at both boys, trying to assess their mental states.

"O.K. Well, I'm glad you told me that."

"We kind of got in a fight over it," Jack said.

"Ohhhhh... ," Kristi said. "That's actually kind of sweet, I must say. Are you O.K., Honey?"

"Ye... ," Jack started to reply, then stopped when he realized, to his slight surprise, that Kristi was addressing Tommy and not him.

"Yeah," Tommy said. "Yeah, I am now. We worked it out."

At that point, Jack just smiled and nodded.

​"Well I'm glad. But I still don't get why you're asking what you did. What happened?"

"O.K. When Jack and I worked everything out, we talked about a lot of stuff. I told him what you and I did while we were watching him and my mom, and ... and I admitted that I got turned on by it."

"You mean, by me blowing you, or seeing your mom with Jack?," Kristi asked.

"Um ... both. Anyway, we both fell asleep, me on the bed, and Jack on the floor. And ... well, I woke up first. And I ... had a hard-on. And I was sure Jack was still asleep, and I was turned on by what we had talked about, and I was thinking about my mom ... and I'll admit, my sister too."

"And so, what happened?"

"Well, I woke up," Jack said. "But it was kind of like, a half awake kind of thing. And I heard something like mumbling coming from up on Tommy's bed. And I sat up to see what was going on, and ... there he was."

"I had it out, Kristi. I was turned on, I thought he was asleep. But then his head popped up and I was like, 'Dude! I thought you were sleeping, Man!' And Jack was like, 'Uh ... like ... I was asleep. But now I'm ... I ... I woke up."

"And that's why you think you're gay? Because Jack caught you jerking off?"

"Well, that's not the whole story," Jack replied. "Tommy was totally embarrassed. And I tried to tell him it wasn't a big deal, but he was upset about it. So ... So finally I said, I would do it too, to prove it wasn't a big deal."

"And did you?" Kristi asked, a smile growing on her face.

"Yeah ... yeah I did do it."

"So, that's it? You guys jerked off together, and you think that makes you gay? Come on ... you can't really think that, can you?"

"Well, neither of us has ever done that, in front of another guy before," Tommy said.

"Big fucking deal," Kristi said. "Really, you're hardly the first straight guys who ever did that together. I think guys do it like that pretty often."

"That's still not the whole thing, Kristi," Jack said.

"Uh-oh. O.K. You two ... just tell me already!"

"We ... I don't think I can say it," Jack said.

"Tommy, you tell me. What the fuck happened?"

"We ... touched each other," Tommy finally said, sheepishly.

"What? You touched each other? You mean, you touched each other's dicks?" Both boys nodded. Really? Well, why did you do that?"

"I have no idea!" Jack said. "It just like ... happened. I don't know why!"

​Tommy nodded in agreement.

"Did you jerk each other off?"

"Not ... totally," Tommy said.

"After a few minutes, we both kinda freaked out, I guess," Jack added.

"You mean, you jerked each other's cocks, but neither of you blew your load?" More nodding. "And because of this, you think you're gay?"

"We don't know, Kristi! Is it possible?" Jack asked. "I mean, why else would we do it?"

"I swear, you guys are a pair. My big strong fuck buddies, who were both out of their mind to fuck me ... and Tommy still is. And you think you're gay? You're both fucking crazy!"

"Then why did we do that, Kristi?" Tommy said.

"I suppose because you were curious," Kristi replied. "I don't know. But that's certainly possible ... even probable."

"Really?" both boys said at almost exactly the same time.

"Listen ... Jack, Tommy ... I know both of you... intimately! You are not gay! Not that I'd hold it against you if you were. But trust me, you're not. I have gay friends. You just behave differently from them. For one thing, none of them want to eat my pussy! None of them want to fuck me! None of them ever have fucked me! But you both have. Doesn't that tell you anything?"

"I guess that, sort of makes sense," Jack said.

"How did you feel about doing it?" Kristi asked. "Besides the fact that you freaked out. How did it make you feel?"

Tommy and Jack exchanged nervous glances.

"Well, that's part of it, Kristi," Tommy replied. "Neither one of us ... like... hated it. I mean, it wasn't the greatest thing ever. But it wasn't ... it wasn't the worst either."

"Is that how you feel, Jack?" Kristi asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Well, I don't even think that's such a big deal. I mean, guys have dicks. And dicks are a cool thing to play with. Obviously I should know, since I've played with quite a few. But I don't think for a minute that means anything, except that maybe you thought it was kinda cool to touch another dick. Look at it this way ... I'm not a lesbian, but I am bi, for sure. I love to eat girls out. I just fucking love it. I love cocks too. Sometimes when I'm horny, I don't know which I'd rather have. Sometimes I know for sure, but it can be one or the other. But can either of you guys ever see yourselves craving a dick over a pussy?"

"Ugh! No fucking way," Tommy said.

"Not a chance," Jack agreed.

​"So, just so I understand you guys," Kristi said, "If there was another guy here, and me, and we both started to get undressed..." Kristi stood up and reached for the bottom of the shirt she was wearing, and pulled it over her head. "You're saying that you'd be more interested in me, huh?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Tommy said. "Of course. What are you doing by the way, Kristi?"

Kristi laughed and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"I'm proving my point, you dopes." She pulled her bra straps down her arms and took the cups from her big breasts. "So, if there was a guy with his dick out next to me right now, and you could choose to play with it, or to play with these..." Kristi took one of her breasts in each hand. "You'd choose these, right?"

"Uh... yeah!" Jack said.

"Well then my boys, I don't think you have anything to worry about. But why don't you tell me more about what happened, while I sit here and play with my boobs?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.