Taylor's Email Diaries - Cover

Taylor's Email Diaries

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

A half-hour or so into her post-coitus sleep, Taylor stirred, then woke up. She rolled over to cuddle with Kristi, who she found was no longer in bed with her. Taylor immediately began to wonder if at that moment, her father might be getting the blowjob Kristi said she might give him. Taylor swung out of bed, prepared to sneak downstairs and try to spy on the proceedings. But before she reached the door, she thought of something she wanted even more than to see her "big sis" swallowing her dad's penis. Taylor sat down at her computer to send a quick email to someone she knew wanted to hear back from her.​

Hi Mr. Dan!

Taylor Tweener Kitten here ;-P How are you doing? (I almost wrote, how are you DONG! Isn't that another word for PENIS? hee-hee!)

You know what? I sort of feel like you and Ms. Rachel are like, my special Mom and Dad. Is it OK if I think of you like that? I mean, it's nothing against my real dad, of course! I love him so much and he loves me, and he's my real, real dad always. But you just feel so special to me. Would it be OK if I call you Daddy Dan, instead of Mr. Dan, at least sometimes? It's not because I think you're old or anything. It's just like, how you make me feel, and how you feel about me. Of course, I know that most daughters don't want to fuck their daddies, like I want to fuck you! ;-) But, is that OK if I call you that, Daddy Dan? (I'll ask Ms. Rachel if I can call her Mommy Rachel too.)

I'm sooooooo excited that we're going to meet! Kristi told me and I can't wait! I've fucked Jack a few more times, just so you know, and it's still awesome. (But I think I told you he's not like, my boyfriend. I had to tell him that. It felt bad to hurt his feelings. But I just wasn't ready to be his girlfriend.) But I do I LOVE fucking, Daddy Dan! Oh, wow, do I love fucking! Fuck, fuck, FUCK, I love it! I don't think you mind me talking like that, right? ;-)

So, I've been with Kristi more times too. I love her pussy, Daddy Dan. And I love her big tits! I don't know how big mine are gonna get, but if they're like hers, I think I'll just play with 'em all day and all night myself! ;-P And I just love her too. She's totally my big sister now.

But here's what I really want to tell you ... And just so you know, I told Ms. Rachel this already, and she said it was totally cool with her and that I should tell you about it. ;-) So, here's the thing, Daddy ;-). I'm ready ... for you. I've been with Jack enough times and I still love it ... fucking, that is.

​Do you know what I mean by that, Daddy Dan? When I say, I'm ready? I mean that I'm ready for you to be the next guy, only the second guy, that I fuck. I'm not ready for Tommy. He's my brother, you know? Kristi told me that sometimes brothers and sisters fuck. But I'm not ready for that. I'm not sure if I ever will be. But, I'm ready for you, Daddy Dan. I'm pretty sure I don't have to ask ;-P, but are you ready for me? ;-) I know you are! So, if I'm ready for you, and you're ready for me, then I guess the only thing left is for us to fuck, fuck, fuck! I can't wait!

Your favorite tweener (not really a tweener anymore ;-) kitten,

Taylor Young


Thinking about being fucked by her Daddy Dan made Taylor completely lose track of what Kristi might be doing downstairs. Taylor's big sis did in fact have a cock in her mouth, but it wasn't Mr. Young's. Kristi had snuck into Tommy's room and woken him up. She was careful not ​to disturb Jack, who as usual was sleeping over.

Kristi woke Tommy by pressing her lips against his, and by squeezing his cock through his pajamas. Within a few seconds his eyes were open, and after a few more, he realized it was Kristi kissing and squeezing him. After a few whispered comments, Kristi led Tommy 2 floors down, to everybody's favorite rendezvous spot, the basement couch.

"How come we don't just go in the guest room?" Tommy asked, pointing to the small room just off of the basement family room.

Tommy had no knowledge of it, but his little sis had once watched both himself and Jack fucking Kristi from the vantage point of that room. Little did he know that he and Kristi would soon be watching a similar show from the same spot.

"I don't know, Sweetie," Kristi replied. "It's just more exciting to be a little out in the open, I guess."

Kristi knew just what she wanted. A cock. She was still glowing from her time with Taylor, which was extremely satisfying for both parties. But Kristi was in a mood in which nothing but a good solid fuck from a genuine hard penis would finish her off.

She wasted no time in dropping her panties and night shirt, taking Tommy's cock out of his pajama bottoms, and getting it hard with her mouth. Soon she was bending over the back of the couch and inviting Tommy to enter her from behind. The moment his glans felt the wetness of her labia, the two heard the basement door open. Someone was coming down.

For a brief second both Tommy and Kristi thought it was Taylor. And both had the very same thought at the same time. "Should we keep going and let Taylor watch?" Then they heard a male voice, which they both knew belonged to Jack. Tommy didn't feel like having Jack watch him fuck Kristi again, so he grabbed her arm and quickly pulled her into the adjacent guest room. Kristi barely had time to grab her panties and shirt on the way. They left the guest room door open a crack so they could see what Jack was up to. Then they heard another voice.

"Oh Jack..."

Tommy immediately recognized the voice as that of his mother. He couldn't imagine what she was doing downstairs with his best friend, who was supposed to be asleep. A second later both Jack and Mrs. Young were in view of Kristi and Tommy through the crack in the door.

"Jack, Jack, Jack," Mrs. Young cooed. "Thank you so much for coming down here with me."

"Of course," Jack replied. "Of course, I wanted to. You know that."

"You're so sweet I really didn't want to ask you to do this again. Well, I did want to. I knew I shouldn't. But I just couldn't help but want to be with you for a little while. Oh, Jack, we really shouldn't be doing this."

"I don't care, Mrs. Young. Like I told you before, I want you, and I've wanted you for a long time."

Tommy's eyes nearly sprung out of his head when he saw his own mother being taken into the arms of his best friend Jack, and then being kissed by him ... passionately.

"But why, Jack?" Mrs. Young asked when they parted. "I mean, you had Kristi. She's so beautiful. You're such a nice looking young man. You could have anyone you want. Why would you want me? I'm old, I've put on weight. I mean seriously..."

​Jack pulled Mrs. Young close and interrupted her protests with another kiss on the mouth.

"You're beautiful."

"And half the time you see me my hair's a mess, and I'm just wearing old crummy clothes..."

He kissed her again.

"You're so fucking sexy."

"And I ... I just don't know, Jack."

Another kiss, longer this time.

"Please, don't say things like that, Mrs. Young. I think you're so beautiful. I don't care what Kristi looks like. I mean, she's great and all, seriously. I'll always care about her." From her hiding place, Kristi smiled, then furrowed her brow at Jack's next comment. "But as hot as she is, she cannot compare to you. Not even close."

"Oh Jack," Mrs. Young said, feeling suddenly out of breath, "ohhh, Jack."

Jack kissed his much older lover once again, then gently turned her around, so she was facing the back of the couch. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her against his erection.

"I love seeing you bent over this couch, you know."

Jack hiked up Mrs. Young's robe until her bare ass was exposed.

"Ugh," she grunted. "Jack, how could you possibly like seeing me from back there with my fat ass sticking out?"

"Stop that, will you? You know how much I love your ass."

"Oh, Jack..."

Jack had gotten on his knees and started kissing Mrs. Young's soft, round bottom.

"I love your ass, I love your ass, I love your ass!"

"My fat ass? Jack, really ... ooooohhhhhhhhh..."

Jack's next tactic to interrupt Mrs. Young's efforts to degrade herself was to separate her ass cheeks and gently run his tongue up her crack.

"I don't care what you say. I looooove your ass."

"Ohhhhhhhhfffffffffuuuuuuck, Jack that feels soooo goooood!"

Jack continued kissing and licking as Mrs. Young bent forward slightly and stopped complaining about what she herself, and very few others considered to be a fat ass.

In the guest room, Tommy stood watching, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. He was straining to hear everything being said between his mother and his best buddy. Kristi put her arms around Tommy from behind and whispered as faintly as she could.

​"Are you O.K.?"

"I don't know. I ... I just don't know," He whispered back, also very quietly.

"I think I found somebody who likes what's going on."

"What do you mean?"

"Your dick seems quite interested."

Kristi had brought her hand down from Tommy's waist to his crotch, only to find the erection she had given him a few minutes before was still in full force.

"Really?" Tommy whispered, not having noticed the state of his own penis. He reached down to feel himself and was quite surprised that not only had his hardon not deflated, it might have become even more engorged. "Oh, shit."

"What, do you like seeing your mom like that?" Kristi whispered, making sure to keep her voice as low as she could.

As she made that comment, they both saw Mrs. Young turn to face Jack again. She looked up into his eyes and opened her robe. Tommy let out a faint gasp.

"Fuck ... her tits are so big," he whispered.

"They sure are," Kristi whispered back.

Kristi held Tommy close as she began stroking his cock from behind. Tommy gasped slightly again as his mother dropped to her knees in front of Jack.

"Hey," Jack said, "don't you want to do it while you bend over the couch?"

"I feeling like doing something just for you, Jack."

Mrs. Young looked directly at Jack's enormous erection. He secretly hoped that she wouldn't comment on how big it was. He got tired of hearing people talk about how well hung he was. But she didn't say a thing. Rather, she just smiled, then extended her tongue and began licking around his glans. Tommy was mesmerized. Kristi was dripping wet.

Jack tilted his head back and closed his eyes as Mrs. Young went to work on him. She put both hands on his stiff cock, and sucked the considerable part that was still sticking out. Then she slipped one hand under his balls and took more of him into her mouth.

At the same time, Kristi pulled Tommy back away from the door a bit.

"Back up, Honey," she whispered in his ear.

"Why, what are you doing?"

"Your mom's doing something for Jack. As much as I wanna see this, I'm more interested in doing something for you."

When Tommy had given her enough room to fit between him and the slightly open door, she got down to her knees and began swallowing his prick. Never in his young life had Tommy felt so confused, conflicted and turned on at the same time.

​He knew he should feel serious anger toward both Jack an his mother, but any such feelings he may have had didn't seem to go too deep for some reason. He knew even more so that he should not be turned on by watching his mostly naked mother sucking his friend's dick. But he couldn't help being excited by it, and that did seem to go deep. And Tommy knew he was in love with Kristi. Somewhere inside he knew he liked the fact that, given the chance to watch a bizarre but clearly fascinating sex act, Kristi chose to turn her back to it, in favor of maximizing his pleasure.

All those thoughts were fairly vague and mixed-together in Tommy's brain. His real focus was his mother's exposed breasts, and her mouth, which was being stretched by Jack's mammoth member. And he was also keenly aware of the wonderful way Kristi was sucking his dick.


While all this was happening downstairs, Taylor was still upstairs in her room, completely oblivious to what was happening in her house at that moment. She had even forgotten about wondering where Kristi had gone off to. For to her surprise, she had received an email reply from Mr. Dan. She couldn't believe he was up and on his computer at that late hour. But his messge was getting every bit of her attention.​

My beloved kitten,

First off, YES! Of course you can call me Daddy Dan!!! Nothing would sound sweeter than for you to call me that! And of course it's no reflection on your real dad. He'll always be that, no matter what. But I want to be a kind of daddy to you, Taylor. A very, very special kind of daddy. You're so right, that most little girls don't get to fuck their daddies. But I want to be the kind of daddy who loves you in every, every, every way, including loving you physically. Which means, I want to be the kind of daddy who gets to fuck you!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.