Camryn's All Night Adventure - Cover

Camryn's All Night Adventure

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Camryn's fantasies finally become a reality in an orgy of sexual exploration that makes her reach the peak of erotic passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Camryn was not really asleep but she was sort of in between with her eyes flickering focused on the slow moving puffy white cloud almost over her head. There was no chance of rain. It was too early in the afternoon out here exposed to the vagaries of drifting pressure systems and currents that ran all the way from the Florida Keys up to Nova Scotia.

She was flat on her back on a beautiful white sandy beach just mid-way in the Florida Keys. Now, if you are familiar with the Keys, you would appreciate the fact you can gobble up miles of road all the way out to Key West itself or back up towards Miami and the erotic night life of South Beach. If you were to wander off the single roadway, you would wind up in either the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico.

She had an itch right between her legs next to the flimsy thong that buried itself deep in her perfectly tanned ass crack. She smiled because if she tried to scratch her itch, it would look like she was trying to get herself off with her fingers. Face down on the flamingo decorated beach towel, she tried to rub her crotch into the shell-free sand. The condo had imported several tons of the fine grained stuff from a clear clean island in the Gulf just for the pleasure of the paying customers.

The deeply tanned man at the poolside bar could clearly see Camryn's ass cheeks clenching and opening as she worked out the itch. It aroused the stubble-faced heavily muscled man so much that his expanding cock almost stuck out the edge of his short boxer briefs.

When Camryn looked around to see if anyone had noticed her issue with the itch, she saw a pair of knees pointed straight at her with the single eyed shaft peeking out of the short swimming trunks. She realized immediately that the shaft had to be almost a foot long to cover that distance under the swim trunks. Despite her vow to be very discreet on her long awaited vacation, Camryn felt the familiar wetness start deep inside her womanhood and wet her $300 designer bathing bikini with her own sticky love juice.

She wanted so much to be free of her Nymphomania and just relax and have some stress-free fun. The last 10 months in the Hyde-White household had taken a toll on her mentally as well as physically. This rest was long overdue and she just needed lots of sleep and relaxation. The sexual demands of Penelope and Winston and their oversexed son Oliver had kept her in a constant state of arousal for almost a full year. The fact that they had shared her with their special friends and humiliated her by offering her female goodies to total strangers had driven her so deep into the clutches of a deliciously depraved lifestyle that she felt she would never be normal ever again.

Yet Camryn was astute enough to understand she was only human and her weakness in sexual matters was her own personal issue. Her cravings were something she cherished and treasured deep inside her core. It was when she began to enjoy the kinky side of being used for pleasure, the total submissiveness of an addicted slave to sex that she realized she would never be happy with a normal lifestyle. The spankings and the pain of being roughly treated now were almost a necessity for her to achieve her needed liquid release. Young Oliver had become a stern taskmaster and even surprised his own parents with his ingenuity in making Camryn absorb her punishment and experience the bitter taste of total humiliation. Even now, so many miles away from her adopted family, she shuddered with anticipation of offering her total submission to a stern master.

Last evening, alone in her room; Camryn had resorted to spanking her naked bottom with the wooden hanger she had found in the closet. She had used the metal handle to tease and flick her sensitive nipples. Still, she was unable to achieve a satisfactory orgasm no matter how roughly she abused her flesh.

Camryn arose from the beach towel ass first. She stuck her ass up high with her knees in a dog position and when she stood up all the way she tossed her long flowing hair to remove any sand she might have picked up while in the prone position. She made a point of pointing her ass at the stranger in the pool bar when she bent over to pick up her sunglasses and visor from the sand. Camryn knew the swim suit would contract into the crack of her ass and her ass cheeks would be completely naked and visible to the man with the huge cock.

Then she made a show of pulling the flexible cloth out of her ass crack and covering her ass cheeks partially with the delicate fabric achieving a minimal degree of modesty.

She was aware the man followed her into the rear lobby and stood behind her as they waited in front of the bank of four elevators. She entered the elevator and turned to push her floor but the large muscular man with wisps of reddish hair on his chest asked her,

"What floor, miss?"

Camryn noticed he had not punched in his floor yet but thought nothing of it at the time.

"Seven, please, thank you. Don't you just hate how cold they make these elevators?"

They were both standing close enough to touch and they were both almost entirely naked. It was hard not to notice the tall man had a world class erection. Camryn saw him looking at her gazing intently at his rampant cock inside his short trunks. She smiled and told him,

"They say you must call a doctor if that doesn't go down in four hours."

The man grinned in acknowledgement and apologized good naturedly.

"I am afraid I have to find a way to get it to go down. It has been that way ever since I saw you trying to hump the beach towel."

Camryn laughed and hesitated at the elevator door as it opened for her floor.

"My name is Camryn and I have a nice little bar in my room if you fancy a drink."

The tall, handsome man followed Camryn keeping his eyes on her rotating ass cheeks sticking out in a most tempting manner from her scanty bathing suit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.